It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is Psychic: A Lesson on TK and PK

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I practice this daily and have seen myself getting progressively better at the Psi-wheel and rolling something across the desk (that one is MUCH tougher, I can really only get it to do a full rotation, but will occassionally "push" it forward or back, without rolling which I find really odd).

I try to do it in a controlled environment as much as possible. I just have one question for Robert and DaMod:

A lot of times when I'm focusing on one object (like a match), the psi-wheel next to it will "take over" or begin to spin like crazy (when I'm trying not to think about it)... I purposely put myself quite a few feet away so that I'm not relying on peripheral vision to notice this. I'm wondering if that tells you how much LESS effort is needed when doing TK, if something can react to you thinking in the back of your head "Ok I'm trying to move this match, but if the wheel happens to spin then I'm going to act like i'm not paying attention"? Rather than focusing so hard on something it makes your head hurt.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim

I see the band of "skeptics overlords" reached here. Thats bad... you
know, DOUBT is contagious somehow... same as fear.. so if u guys
dont "believe", state that in a single post and leave, because the
main reason here is lesson and practice, and thats the only place on
ATS that this type of discussion meet the forum criteria.

About the pendulum.... as rocksolidbrain posted earlier, the videos
are NOT for skeptics sake, its just for us, researchers, exchange
experiments. Subconscious is another fast rationalization of what
you cant explain with the level of understanding you have.

That's exactly the reason why the debunkers have such an easy time to dismiss all of the paranormal research: There are just too many people, like you, who can't handle constructive critizism, that were stated solely out of an intention to improve the prapsychological research. Critizism and skepticism is one of the most important aspect of proper investigation - in every field of human experience.

Once more: When i wrote my thoughts about your pendulum video, i really tried to give you useful feedback. So that you might rethink the experiment and eventually correct any mistake.

The esoteric discussion about whether or not mechanistical physics are wrong, is a highly complicated one that needs, in order to have any success, above all a complex and diverse discussion. So that everyone may learn. If you really want to close the discourse for non-believers, you will lose a lot of precious input.

You know, what you are talking about is very interesting. For me and for all the sceptics and for the development of physics and for parapsychology, for the discipline of psychology, for the "man on the street", for the churches, the oriental studies... - for everyone! So, you are one of the most important people, 'cause you are a pioneer in the most crucial field of experience, whether you are aware of this or not. So with this comes a great responsibility to experiment and write and talk in a serious and convincing manner. When you perform bad research or when you insult or exclude people from this science you will harm and delay the great work that is done. Not only by you or me or Dean Radin, but on an other level by everyone who reads your post, whose opinion is very shaky. This guy will look at your video, laugh and turn his back to remain a sceptic forever. But if he reads my post and then a hypothetical post from you: damn, thanks for your constructive criticism, i will rethink this experiment... This guy eventually thinks, hey, these people are not some blind believers who chase a carrot as everyone keeps saying. Maybe i give it a try.

So, hold your temper and use your brain, man, you are too important to spoil the fun

Best regards

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Your psi match compass looks like a great solution against the external influences. Thanks for this idea. I will try it soon

Just to make sure: Is it true that at the exact moment of your sensations that your energies left your body, the match turned? (uh, bad grammar) And it really turned, and did not rock up and down due to a push against the bowl?
Are you sure?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vittra
I practice this daily and have seen myself getting progressively better at the Psi-wheel and rolling something across the desk (that one is MUCH tougher, I can really only get it to do a full rotation, but will occassionally "push" it forward or back, without rolling which I find really odd).

I try to do it in a controlled environment as much as possible. I just have one question for Robert and DaMod:

A lot of times when I'm focusing on one object (like a match), the psi-wheel next to it will "take over" or begin to spin like crazy (when I'm trying not to think about it)... I purposely put myself quite a few feet away so that I'm not relying on peripheral vision to notice this. I'm wondering if that tells you how much LESS effort is needed when doing TK, if something can react to you thinking in the back of your head "Ok I'm trying to move this match, but if the wheel happens to spin then I'm going to act like i'm not paying attention"? Rather than focusing so hard on something it makes your head hurt.

Wow... reading this post is like going to my memory.

This always happen to me... just looking at the wheel it starts little
movements... My theory on this: what happens here is just like driving
a car, it goes natural. Once is learned, that 'flow' is set and its easy to
trigger alot of that. This is benefical! But, the thing is - it could be read into
poltergeist IMHO.... The Uri Geller material comes to mind.

My approach is use the wheel as gauge. CavemanDD said he got rid of
the wheel, to not disturb... thats a good way to remain focused.

About the head hurt: yes, in those 3-4 months I got several headaches.
In my opinion, this shows waste of focus, because TK is about light
thoughts, strong mindset, little ego. I call this part of the refinement
process, not a "mutation" or something to worry about.

When the wheel is spining and the match is not moving, i think to myself
"The flow is correct. Look at the wheel spinning. Im flowing. I want the
match to [put your goal here]. Move."

Everything contributes. There is no waste. What goes off is motivation
when doubt comes with a laugh in your ear. This is the obstacle to
overcome.

This is great. Lots of people going!!! Im very pleased. Im sure DaMod
is too.

[]´s
RP

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
this is a double post... sorry!

not a two liner.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

Im also learning. Thanks for your input.
The reason i acted out is because DaMod got offended by the other guy.
TK´ers are very sensitive to denial, because of the world of fight we
put into our training.. seeing old thoughts coming from people who never
got into a fight can be VERY stressfull.

About the video: I hope in the future we will gather all people here
and setup a skeptic section videos (not a study path video)..

About you: Man, i surely hope you join us.

[]´s
RP

[edit on 1-3-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

yes im hearing of a lot of people doing this as well. Something i have learned abuot this is, when you think a happy thought, it works. or when you have that undeniable inspiritation, it spins like a top on the 4th nigth of hanukkah
. thats my joke of the day haha

Ryan

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Vittra

Oh, yes. Try the pendulum AND the psywheel simultaneously.
Its a great challenge.

[]´s
RP

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Um I never mentioned any of those people, so I dont understand why you would assume this about me. I know there is more to the world than meets the eye, not that the physical is "all there is".
With something like prayer, all it is, as wertdagf would say, is random chance. How do I know?
I have had the entire congregation at my church get together to pray for someone in the hospital to get better. Their condition worsened and they died. So it goes.
Prayer is just random chance. Its how we interpret the outcome that makes it seem like it works. When something goes good, God must have done it. When something doesnt, we blame it on some other force or ignore it.

Im not saying psychokinesis is impossible, Im saying what these people are doing is not psychokinesis. If you were to explain it better, ie. "With my mind completely focussed my bioelectric energy focalised and affected the object in question." But instead these people think they are doing something with their mind.
To prove my point, put your computer mouse across the room. Focus on it, tell it to spin or burst into flames or whatever... it wont. Or try the wheel and match tricks without hands and from further away. It has to do with energy, not the minds control of the physical world. In short, its not the mind, its natural energy.

When Im near a radio, expecially when I was little, it would go all staticky. I thought I was magic. Unlike some people I grew out of that notion.
Yes there are strange things in this world but you have to differentiate between what you want to be true, and what is actually happening. I have no doubt you guys are moving things, bending spoons, whatever, but its not because of what you think...

These people putting their videos on youtube are not magical. Any being with actual powers would not need validation from an audience of believers. The only reason one needs to prove something is because he has doubts in his own reality. And seriously, if you could manipulate things with just your mind, not biometric energy, you wouldnt waste it on youtube. Youd go to the Xmen.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wachstum
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Your psi match compass looks like a great solution against the external influences. Thanks for this idea. I will try it soon

Just to make sure: Is it true that at the exact moment of your sensations that your energies left your body, the match turned? (uh, bad grammar) And it really turned, and did not rock up and down due to a push against the bowl?
Are you sure?

When I had an energy release, it was the psi-wheel that seemed to react, now it jolted, like I had hit the table, but I hadn't. Other outside forces could be at work, like a truck passing by but it was completely in sync with the sensation of the energy being let go.

The match seemed to turn once everything was settled, no motion in the bowl, and when I started to just think about it.

The match compass is very stable in that it you vibrate the table it tends to wobble on top of the water, and not spin, the enclosure of plastic helps eliminate wind.

I haven't practiced yet today, so hopefully I can have more results.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya

To prove my point, put your computer mouse across the room. Focus on it, tell it to spin or burst into flames or whatever... it wont. Or try the wheel and match tricks without hands and from further away. It has to do with energy, not the minds control of the physical world. In short, its not the mind, its natural energy.

Failed to read some of the thread? We can move psi-wheels and objects from all the way across the room without any external force except your thoughts. A video obviously can't prove that to you because it could be "tainted" in some way and there isn't a way for you to know that (like half of the youtube fakes). Choosing the mouse as an example can work if someone can move things with that much mass... but something like a Marble would be a better choice as any "energy" projected to it would show instant movement

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya

Im not saying psychokinesis is impossible, Im saying what these people are doing is not psychokinesis.

See your mistake?

There is not one way, how you can logically reach this conclusion. Sorry to say, 'cause i really enjoy your thoughts, but with this one you are dead wrong. You just have not enough information about "these people" to prove that they are not as talented as any indian yogi who can read your mind (my own experience, not exactly that, but halfway).
Though i admit, the chance is really low, imho
but i am very sure that you can't rule out the possibillity.

Anyway, i hope you saw the video. There are much more informations, like the Uri Geller homepage, it's very good. Furthermore, i think psychic abillities are not that rare, as one would normally assume. Dean Radin found very small portions of unconscious telepathy in the "normal guy on the street" And it somehow fits the picture. If their is a world of thinner materiality, like the astral world or a worldwide consciousness (some say god), then everyone might develop psi.

www.youtube.com...

(unified field theory, global consciousness, mind boggling)

I admit, i WANT this to be true. Cause that gave humanity the chance to really become mature. I mean, get rid of the bullying of politicians, concetrate on spiritual development, grow some morality, 'cause these two fields are closely connected... and much more, that gives me hope for some better future. The reason why i talk about this, is, i MAY be blind for some more down-to-earth-interpretations of some phenomena. That's why i appreciate logical sceptizism, unlike some other people here

and it burns, burns, burns...

edit: quote: "Feel free to ask me of my experiences, there are many interesting and strange ones."

I feel free

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Wachstum]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming

When I had an energy release, it was the psi-wheel that seemed to react, now it jolted, like I had hit the table, but I hadn't. Other outside forces could be at work, like a truck passing by but it was completely in sync with the sensation of the energy being let go.

mmh, i'd not rely on this result. There is a saying: Believe nothing that you here, and only half of what you see.

In this case, imho you should close your experiment for these obvious external influences. It's just frustrating, when you put lots of effort in this test, only to get ambiguous results. On the other hand, when you can convince yourself, that every other explanation than psi fails, you can congratulate yourself on a big scale

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

Join me, and both of us will be fine

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Wow what did I miss. I leave for 2 days and a debate springs up.

Ok, I understand there are a lot of doubts. I have three questions for the doubters just for the spirit of the debate.

1. Why can I move the psi wheel from across the room if its the air off of my hands doing it?

2. Why can I do it through glass where no moving air can get to it?

3. Why can I move things that are not so sensitive like a pen or a pair of glasses?

[edit on 2-3-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This guy has become my favorite cuz of his very very scientific and clear no BS approach. All need to watch this and also read the youtube comment which I found ver informative.

Some neat experiments to rule out air currents, heat or static etc, by the same person.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

i think i have done that energy channeling before. was it a feel good high, as if you could fly? or is it a electric sensation buzzing in your body? because i kicked this guys ass hard in 4 kicks and a hit and i have often wondered if it was PIS. I do that meditation technique some time's but i have never tried moving any thing.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The sensation is a little different for everyone (although similar). Since you already have experience with energy you should catch on to tk pretty quick.

For me it's a tingling sensation.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

Oh.. darrylsloan... i´ve had some exchange with him. He has
a strong doubt about lots of things... and he believes in the
subconscious ways, things like ouija boards and such... to me its
like hitting the gas pedal and the breaks at the same time...

but hes out discovering things... god bless him

[]s
RP

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
*jaw drops* Just wanted to say, I never did doubt it.... I just wasn't too sure how to go about doing it. Anyhow, I read the OP and hauled out a toothpick and origami square... Made the psi wheel.
I can't seem to get the ball to work.... I can feel the energy in the palms of my hands but I think in squeezing together I squash it... the ball was too weak/my energy flow not enough.
Anyhow. So I have been fooling with the PSI wheel for a few days... but not really able to get it to spin... or at the least not 100% sure it was me who was spinning it (because on my desk it would randomly spin back and forth when the heater turns on).
So last night I went to bed with the idea of spinning it in the morning.... so then when I woke up, I rolled over and sat up and put the wheel and it's stand (an old dental case) on my lap, overtop of the blankets. Anyhow, I made sure for about 10 minutes it would not spin on it's own (which it didn't, not really), and then did the energy focusing thing.... but I was not sure it would work. I mean, the energy did not feel "WOAH! I AM GETTING THE ENERGY" or anything like that.... just an odd tickling/tingling/sense in the palms of my hands and wherever else I focused it to.... my feet were really good at it, too. Wonder if I could levitate myself.... lol

Ok. So I did the energy focus to the palms of my hands, that sorta hollow thing. They only got feeling weird, but that was probably because I was thinking about it (that's what I was thinking, because I have done it before, not knowing what the feeling was. Like... thinking about my leg and it starts feeling.... different). Anyhow so I did that and the wheel sorta started vibrating... which was not expected. So I closed my eyes and started focusing the energy... and when I opened my eyes the wheel JERKED TO A STOP. So I thought I just twitched or something....
Long story short, I closed my eyes and then relaxed... and IT SPUN AROUND AND AROUND AND AROUND. Did that a few times, and then got smart and slowly opened my eyes, and it still spun (I wasn't shocked), so then I thought, "speed up" and it did. Then I realized I was very hungry and got up to get some breakfast.

HOW COOL IS THAT????? THANK YOU VERY MUCH, DAMOD!!!

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join