It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is Psychic: A Lesson on TK and PK

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I have a quick question. When you are able to do these things successfully, where does the thought come from in your brain? I feel like it should come from the center of my head, like it's coming from my pineal, instead of the front of my head. And the feeling should be easy, not strained. Yeah? Like any thought you have, like "I'll grab my pen" kind of thought...

I've still not had enough daily time to get my little pendulum guy swinging on my drawing table, but I'm optimistic!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim
reply to post by Wachstum

As me and DaMod stated earlier in the thread:
DOUBT and FEAR.

I see your shield is way up.

You say doubt and fear but don't you mean REALITY and TRUTH?

I see your own shield is up, your reality shield. Let me ask this, if I want to jump up into the air but don't believe I can but try anyway, I'm going to jump up into the air regardless of belief am I not?

Telling people they have a closed mind just because they don't believe something is such a weak arguement that I don't know how people can feel dignified using it.

Also, someone mentioned Uri Geller being legitimate, lol, that says it all really doesn't it?

Still though, I'm no killjoy so if you are having fun trying or believing it's real then go for it, I'll no further rain on your parade

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hawkwind just go move something with your mind already and stfu!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hehe. I already did, Damod. I told my brain to move my hand to my nipple area and then told it to flick a finger against said nipple, it's a dangerous business this making things move with your mind malarky, crazy things can happen.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hummm coney, I don't really think i am qualified to comment upon that, but....

for me thinking (lightly, as if I was dancing.. does that make sense?) the word "spin" and "faster" and sorta looking at it worked.... not sure if I made thought the word, or imagined the wheel going faster.... but I kinda looked at one side of the wheel and it went faster. I guess... it kinda came from the back of my head, now that I am thinking about it.... I thought "spin" but also had the idea of the motion from be back/center of my head.
But in all honesty for me this morning I just sorta... shut my eyes and relaxed and "felt"... kinda visualized/imagined/felt the energy leaving my hands. I didn't think about getting the thing to spin; it just did. Rather fast and smoothly, too.... I was rather surprised at the ease I needed to spin it... just a minute or so relaxed and it was POW spinning.

So much for the "it ain't real" comments. just try for yourself ^.^

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Cariaddi]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Ok, if you are that sure, why don't you try a real experiment? Make sure that there is no possibillity for any external influence, whatsoever. Maybe buy one of these souvenir glass balls, with the snow in. They are totally sealed and you can try to raise the snow in the water. Or go to a glass manufacturer and ask for a ball of glass with a psi wheel in, i am sure they can do it. Then isolate the ball against heat and film the whole thing, that should convince most people.

But me, personally, i'd be pretty convinced when you move a pen inside a sealed box. Just make sure that noone can cry FRAUD, like when there may be a string attached to the pen. Just close all the loopholes.
But i doubt that you can do this. Seriously, people heavily rely on wishful thinking and do really bad observations.

On the other hand, when you don't appreciate sceptics input, i won't rain your parade, as the other guy said.

peace n beauty

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Hawkwind just go move something with your mind already and stfu!

Can i do the bad cop routine?

Hawk,

Seriously - you come to ATS, and straight up posted a complete denial response over a thread wich says everyone is a psychic?

If you are truly a "science" person, how could you answer the topic
of "everyone can do it" with NOT doing it?

Is this is correct methodology?

Your post reflects EXACLY what we are talking about. Your "Self" is
protecting the status quo of "reality", because, in the end, what you
are dodging is this question:

"If this is solid, what else in my life is a lie?"

Well, there is always the blue pill.

“To ignore the evidence, and hope that it cannot be true, is more an
evidence of mental illness”
William Blase

[]´s
RP

[edit on 3-3-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wachstum

Ok, if you are that sure, why don't you try a real experiment? Make sure that there is no possibillity for any external influence, whatsoever. Maybe buy one of these souvenir glass balls, with the snow in. They are totally sealed and you can try to raise the snow in the water. Or go to a glass manufacturer and ask for a ball of glass with a psi wheel in, i am sure they can do it. Then isolate the ball against heat and film the whole thing, that should convince most people.

But me, personally, i'd be pretty convinced when you move a pen inside a sealed box. Just make sure that noone can cry FRAUD, like when there may be a string attached to the pen. Just close all the loopholes.
But i doubt that you can do this. Seriously, people heavily rely on wishful thinking and do really bad observations.

On the other hand, when you don't appreciate sceptics input, i won't rain your parade, as the other guy said.

peace n beauty

Yes. Healthy skepticism is great. Thing is, when you add complexity
to any experiment you CHANGE the whole thing... so, therefore, what
we acchieved on the past setup experiment works and now, with new
parameters barely works or dont work immediately.

What im trying to say is this: with hard exps, you need experienced
people... if you will only be convinced with a incredible setup, how can
you start the road of knowledge?

All of us who are posting ideas, some videos, to show the START of the
road that we, the ones who are battling with doubt and denial understand
completely what the video and descriptions are telling.

Im sure we can both grow knowledge and skepticism, but with the same
leverage. Dont expect to discredit a person because the absence of a
completely ubber sealed environment.

This is new for LOTS of people, but criticism must be addressed with
minimum of understanding of the 'phenomenom' itself.

Work WITH us, not against us. Respect our levels of knowlege with
a growing step of experiments and skepticism.

Wanna see my skepticism? I wanna see someone completely
levitate an randomic object in his hand, handled by a challenger, not a
friend.

I wanna see, filmed by high end camera, someone come clean from
deflecting water like an umbrella.

These are some things i "doubt", but not in the sense of impossible - just
in the sense of the amount of knoledge one person can get in one life.

See? We are in the same page... im just asking to leverage your
expectation with the current knowledge we have.

[]´s
RP

[edit on 3-3-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cariaddi
Hummm coney, I don't really think i am qualified to comment upon that, but....

for me thinking (lightly, as if I was dancing.. does that make sense?) the word "spin" and "faster" and sorta looking at it worked.... not sure if I made thought the word, or imagined the wheel going faster.... but I kinda looked at one side of the wheel and it went faster. I guess... it kinda came from the back of my head, now that I am thinking about it.... I thought "spin" but also had the idea of the motion from be back/center of my head.
But in all honesty for me this morning I just sorta... shut my eyes and relaxed and "felt"... kinda visualized/imagined/felt the energy leaving my hands. I didn't think about getting the thing to spin; it just did. Rather fast and smoothly, too.... I was rather surprised at the ease I needed to spin it... just a minute or so relaxed and it was POW spinning.

So much for the "it ain't real" comments. just try for yourself ^.^

Yes. You will be astonished of the things that tooked weeks to
minimum movement, as the study progresses, work instantly.

A good analogy is learning how to drive a car.
Once you know, it goes naturally.

[]´s
RP

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cariaddi
Long story short, I closed my eyes and then relaxed... and IT SPUN AROUND AND AROUND AND AROUND. Did that a few times, and then got smart and slowly opened my eyes, and it still spun (I wasn't shocked), so then I thought, "speed up" and it did. Then I realized I was very hungry and got up to get some breakfast.

HOW COOL IS THAT????? THANK YOU VERY MUCH, DAMOD!!!

Very cool, indeed!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Ok, but I have already done some real experiments. I guess I will have to throw something together.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Yes. Healthy skepticism is great. Thing is, when you add complexity
to any experiment you CHANGE the whole thing... so, therefore, what
we acchieved on the past setup experiment works and now, with new
parameters barely works or dont work immediately.

You are perfectly right

And it was not my intention to call for a waterproof proof (pun), 'cause no video can rule out all of the factors (though this may be possible, but only with lots of expensive equipment).
Instead, i try hard to work with you. But most of the things i say are misinterpreted as negative comments, which is just not my intention. Sure you are sensitive to critizism. But try to wear my shoes:

A handful of people claim success in makro TK. Their claim is, to move heavy objects (like a pen) and psi wheels under glass containers out of 3 metres distance.
But they admit, that they do lots of mistakes (do not rule out floor vibrations from trucks on the nearby street). Furthermore, they produce obviously false videos from other TKers and from themselves (!) When i mention the mistake, they react fishy.
When i try the psi wheel, i do note that the sensitivity of the wheel is so high, that even the heat of my hands moves the wheel.
Wheel under glass container is regarded by the people as very difficult and only seldom obtained.

So, tell me honestly, what shall i think after a couple days of discussion. With these conclusions as results.
I saw very good proof (much better proof than yours) - that was convincingly debunked by highly intelligent and sensitive people. You call these people "sceptics" and have a very bad opinion about them. But you seem to regard yourself as highly successful without any discussion. But you produce highly questionable results and did not yet speak openly about your mistake.

You know, these are my thoughts, whether you like them or not. But please don't perceive them as combative, before you have not looked closely through my arguments.

@ Hawkwind. You may stick to you belief that Geller is BS. But you also may look through my arguments and see whether they challenge your prejudice or not

Peace n truth

edit: So that i do not make the damn sceptics mistake to only mention the experiments that fit to my arguments: Some stories are damn promising

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Wachstum]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I can move psi wheel without hands from over a meter away, BUT it's much easier and spins more if I put my hands closer.

Do you guys think this is a state of mind? OR that extra energy comes from the hand making it easier?

[edit on 4-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

Hey Wachstum,

I get your point, but before I can answer to your propositions, let me
ask something for you.

1) Get a psywheel with a needle (one that is very sensitive);
2) Get a webcam to film your hands close to the wheel.
3) Get a mask. Put the mask. (you can use a shirt)
4) Start the record section;
5) With both hands at the wheel, CLOSE YOUR EYES and think about
anything that is not related to PK (stock market, what you be doing
tomorrow).
6) Count 5 minutes with your eyes closed (or put a CD, wait 2 or 3 songs)
7) Open your eyes
8) With the same position, try to PK the wheel for the minimum amount of
minutes you where with the eyes closed.
9) Stop recording
10) See the video and compare what the wheel does when your eyes
are closed and when your eyes are open.

If you dont own a webcam, ask a friend to watch you.
Post here your results by analyzing the evidence on video.

[]´s
RP

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I think your heater is on and that makes it move. When you put your hand near it, the additional heat moves it faster. No offence

Check if the wheel does not move for at least 20 min

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

Yeah Robert, maybe i'll do that. But maybe i do my usual qi gong workout and learn some more Reiki healing. Don't need to believe in that 'cause people can feel it

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wachstum

I think your heater is on and that makes it move. When you put your hand near it, the additional heat moves it faster. No offence

Check if the wheel does not move for at least 20 min

I don't have a heater on. Plus I can make it move pretty quick only when I focus. I'm quite confident that it's real.

But I'm hoping to try many experiments to be 100% sure.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I can move psi wheel without hands from over a meter away, BUT it's much easier and spins more if I put my hands closer.

Do you guys think this is a state of mind? OR that extra energy comes from the hand making it easier?

Hi Phoenix!

I think that we are our own authority figure. The mindset you have
right now (inside) influence the results (outside). Mind over matter.

If you think energy from you is doing this, where is your limit? Could be
now a meter away? If you continue with this mindset, when things
STOPS working, you will "blame" the energy and say thats the max you
can do...

but others have done some much more... what are the belief systems
they have, you may ask?

Beware with your thoughts... they can work against you, but so far you
are in the right track! (a meter away is great!!)

[]´s
RP

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

If you think energy from you is doing this, where is your limit? Could be
now a meter away? If you continue with this mindset, when things
STOPS working, you will "blame" the energy and say thats the max you
can do...

Hmm maybe your right.

But I'm thinking if this is a true energy, then how do we know what the rules are. For example wind cannot travel through glass, so how do we know that this energy also cannot travel through glass.

Everything seems to follow rules, So I'm wondering what rules does this TK energy follow, or does it even follow rules?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

When Galileo saw the apple fall, he was not thinking about how many metres it was falling.

When you think you are on to something big, don't calculate too much but allow yourself to become deeply influenced and touched.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Wachstum]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join