It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is Psychic: A Lesson on TK and PK

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

this is what masters have discovered, but when you read their books
MAKES NO SENSE... you know why? because is PERSONAL TRUTH.

We build the vessel to let PK happen.

I read alot about the occult (etheric body), chakras, divine mind..all
the things that PK is possible.... energy is a good conception too. The
nucleos of the atom is a ping pong over a stadium... do you think our
flesh is a 'barrier'? I dont think so..

Mind game. This is what its all about.. DaMod posted great theories
in page 1,2 and 3. Check those out. Dont fight changes in beliefs.

[]´s
RP

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wachstum
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

Yeah Robert, maybe i'll do that. But maybe i do my usual qi gong workout and learn some more Reiki healing. Don't need to believe in that 'cause people can feel it

Okay, i hope you try

Thing is, i read your post again, and you claimed that the heat from
your hands its doing it.

See? YOU ARE DOING TK! Just like phoenix believes in energy, your
mind protected your current belief structure and finded a way to
rationalize what you are doing!

See? Although im inclined to believe in the occult, you believe is
something natural from you...

You are the authority in your realm. You are moving the psiwheel
with your mind and the belief system you choosen is "heat from the
hands".

This is great, Wachstum! Think about it this..... its only a mind game..

We are really at the same page here... and so Coney, Phoenix,
DaMod, YouAredreaming, rocksolidbrain, and all the others.

Its morning here.... when i come home i will send to you a material
im working long time for you to evaluate.

[]´s
RP

[]´s
RP

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
A lot of people say your not doing the things you say or it's just wind or whatever. When moving the pen consistently under a variety of conditions (include none at all) with the same result it's hard to say that it is fake. Why not try your own experiments instead of debunking? Then again it takes a while to get enough strength to move a pen but after you have the ability why not do some experiments of your own. I guess I should post some results one of these days.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
A lot of people say your not doing the things you say or it's just wind or whatever. When moving the pen consistently under a variety of conditions (include none at all) with the same result it's hard to say that it is fake.

When i first felt my own aura, it was the same. Just WOW - and immediately the thought: Many psychological illusions - possibly the same here. Then, some time passes, some more experiences with the feeling - it grows and becomes solid during meditation: The same thought: Hard to believe in the old worldview anymore!

And bam! Me i have solid proof for the TRUTH.

What is the flaw here?

I admit, it's hard to remain a sceptic. And i must struggle hard to remain on the sceptics standpoint. I know you reply: There is no flaw! Get it!

But as Galileo said: When you have proof for a completely new phenomenon, discard the proof and begin once more from point zero. Then proceed as if you were sure that there is no proof. Only when you came to the same conclusioin over and over again, slowly begin to accept the new proof.

I think that perfectly fits to the situation in question. That's why i discard your proof and ask for a completely new start, if you will under flawless laboratory conditions.
Above all, that will train all of you to the maximum

@ Robert: With pleasure

Peace n success

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Wachstum]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Regardless of if it's static, air currents or TK...... why would it always rotate counter clockwise with my right hand and clockwise with my left. Rotates always faster with my right, and when I use both it is usually counter clockwise. Also have noticed that depending on the object you are on, the side you put your hand on will have different results(from nothing to up to as fast as 3 sec per revolution so far). If anything it is fun to do, TK or not.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Try this.

Put both hands around the wheel and keep them there unmoving.

Change its direction with thought only. That should help you in your quest for understanding.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I tried to learn PK a few years ago for a few weeks but with no results, but this topic has recently resparked my interest and when I have a few weeks to spare I will probably get heavily involved in it (don't have time right now).

Main thing i wanna know is could you manipulate your "energies" in order to fly in some fashion or even give yourself a boost by building up energy and expelling it out through your feet (kind of like The way Iron man flies in the movie) it's how I fly when I'm lucid dreaming so it seems right somehow, I'm sure it would require a hell of a lot of meditation and energy but if you were training for years would it be possible/practical?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I have been trying to move the psi wheel for a few hours with no success. I feel stupid trying to do it. Maybe that is why I can't. Either way, I really want it to work but I can't do it.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Yes you can!! Some people it takes longer than others just keep at it!!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irishwolf
I tried to learn PK a few years ago for a few weeks but with no results, but this topic has recently resparked my interest and when I have a few weeks to spare I will probably get heavily involved in it (don't have time right now).

Main thing i wanna know is could you manipulate your "energies" in order to fly in some fashion or even give yourself a boost by building up energy and expelling it out through your feet (kind of like The way Iron man flies in the movie) it's how I fly when I'm lucid dreaming so it seems right somehow, I'm sure it would require a hell of a lot of meditation and energy but if you were training for years would it be possible/practical?

I don't fly liek you do in my dreams but the way I focus on flying in my dreams feels very similar to how I feel when trying to move the psi wheel.

In my opinion if this is even "possible" Then you'd basically have to live life doing this and only this, focusing on becoming better and better at TK everyday. Oh well.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by janon
I have been trying to move the psi wheel for a few hours with no success. I feel stupid trying to do it. Maybe that is why I can't. Either way, I really want it to work but I can't do it.

Yep feeling stupid is one of the main weaknesses with this lol.

I think we have to put our ego away, and simply try it feeling free from any other opinions or thoughts about how stupid you look haha.

Compare it to some guy from the past folding papers again and again trying to figure out how to make it fly, people think he looks stupid, until he actually does make the perfect folds for it to fly! He could only figure this out if he ignores his ego.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Yup you must be humble and let go of your ego...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Well I finally got something to work although it wasn't what I was focusing on. I was trying to move the wheel and I had my eyes closed concentrating on the wheel. In my minds eye, I saw what looked like a white sphere with a left ear drawn on it in pencil. For no reason that I can figure out, I associated the ear with my niece.

I called my mom, who I knew was babysitting her at the time, and asked her if my nieces ear was okay. My mom said "She just fall and hit her left ear. How did you know?"

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by janon

Wow very interesting! That is strange!

Hmm some tips for the wheel. Try this.

Forget about the psi wheel for a moment. and put both your hands close together, try to feel that tingly magnetic feeling, moving your hands closer and further together, closer and further, feeling that strange feeling.

Now with the psi wheel between your hands, try to get that feeling again, but at the same time focus on being connected to the psi wheel, focus on using that strange magnetic feel to move the wheel.

Might not work, because I think everyone does it their own way. But it's worth a shot!

Peace.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Yes... once you know, it manifest fast, almost instantly.

I was trying the mantra thing today, just to see if diferent techs
'mess up' your own tech or achieve the same.

The mantra: "peace"... hear the sound (in your mind) in the most calmly
and low tone you can get, almost like a faint dream.

Got nice speeds with this.
Tell me if this works out for you guys.

[]´s
RP

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
OK, guys... the beta website of PK its up!

[Beta] Online guide to psychokinesis

Please help this web site to be not biased and builded with
great thinking and experiences...

[]´s
RP

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
New recording:

What you think? Can u guys replicate this... hold really steady your
fingers or you will get false motion.

So far I couldnt reproduced the patch rolling on desk.. shame on me.

[]´s
RP

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim

So far I couldnt reproduced the patch rolling on desk.. shame on me.

[]´s
RP

don't put your ego too much into this

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wachstum

Ok, if you are that sure, why don't you try a real experiment? Make sure that there is no possibillity for any external influence, whatsoever. Maybe buy one of these souvenir glass balls, with the snow in. They are totally sealed and you can try to raise the snow in the water.

Because the snow inside one of those things is too small to move energetically. It takes way more practice to move really small things than it does larger things. That's why the snow globe won't work.

Originally posted by WachstumBut me, personally, i'd be pretty convinced when you move a pen inside a sealed box. Just make sure that noone can cry FRAUD, like when there may be a string attached to the pen.

If there was a string attached to the pen, it wouldn't roll, it would drag...and you'd see the string. String is visible, energy is not.

Originally posted by WachstumJust close all the loopholes.
But i doubt that you can do this. Seriously, people heavily rely on wishful thinking and do really bad observations.

On the other hand, when you don't appreciate sceptics input, i won't rain your parade, as the other guy said.

peace n beauty

This isn't slight-of-hand stuff, like a magician. If it was, all these posts would be about "slight-of-hand" and not Telekinesis.

Criticism is ok, just as long as the criticism isn't "boy are you guys stupid for trying this!"

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

i watched the video and i noticed something rather subtle i guess you can say.

i noticed you lowering your arm and increasing the slope of your palm. you might not notice it when its playing in realtime but if you take the cursor thing on the youtube player and sort of fast foward through the video you can clearly see your arm lowering.

although it might be an illusion cause of the lighting and shadow.

im not trying to rain on your parade, since i too have been trying TK and have had some success, but im just telling you what i see.

edit: start around :50 and run till the end

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Mondax]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join