reply to post by LucidDreamer85
Hey lucid, you posted here a long time ago, am i right?
Anyway... i posted all my current tips and 'belief transit' vehicles for
you to explore.
I would recommend some primordial things:
1) Find a place quiet with no distractions. If you cant lower sound
interference, get ear plugs.
2) Time is an illusion. If you are keeping track of time, you are not
doing it right, because its like... being creative, time expands and you
got only a notion of hours passing by as you explore your feelings.
3) Intention. Repeat that you will let this happen and you are ready
to escape the matrix.. to break and pierce the illusion (one of Caveman´s
4) RECORD YOUR SESSIONS. Its important because your mind will
fight you because TK is against the normal way of things. That is a huge
step and people that dont acknowledge this are the ones who dont practice
because they really dont have a motive.... the motive is fear of breaking
the rules... you will deny this to the death, but that is the mind box to
break.. or what i call the shield of doubt and fear.
5) Watch TK videos over and over. This less the stress and helps merge
the intention. Say to yourself that if the guy in the screen can do, so do
6) Try to understand what happens when you are trying to do TK (even
if you are not succeding). How your hand (and most people dont notice
the feet and mouth area) is different?
7) Try to change the focus and concentration, like a car accelerating
or breaking... check when the psiwheel wobbles or give a little spin.
8) Read books that challenge your perception. If the mind box is against
you to perform TK, maybe your world view needs changing. Read about
chackras, OBE and the occult. Remember: if you believe that you are
only this body, you will be. And TK does not belong in this perception.
9) Reach here? good. Effort is key. Failure is key.
10) YES. Say that thousand times. Accept. Evolve. Dump all the doubt