It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men In...White Trucks???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
i was "citizen arrested" by an 09 white tahoe with outa state pennsilvaynia licence plates. he took my keys out of hte igntion when i pu the window down to ask him what he wanted. then he proceeded to call the cops on me. made a statement against me then left after giving the keys to the cops.they searched the truck and found an "ileagal butterfly knife" a tin with "marijuanna residue". had like 7 charges total. then i went to jail. all because of this dude in a white tahoe.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

That sure does bite. It seems the whole white suv/box truck/van may have something to it. Check this out.

Authorities investigating mail thefts

Two weeks ago, residents in the Forrest Lake Cove area began to notice mail scattered on the ground around mailboxes. "We are looking into it," DeSoto County Sheriff Bill Rasco said Monday. "We have a vehicle description that a white SUV has been seen in the area where this has occurred. We want all the neighbors to be aware if they see some strange vehicle in their neighborhood. They should not approach the vehicle. Get a tag number and report that information to us."
www.desototimes.com...

I've read about these vehicles used in attempted abductions, hit and runs, stealing mail, apparently in connection with beltway sniper case and alot more. Not to mention your own horrible experience. I know there is more to it.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Assuming the story is true, I think the problem here is that people are jumping to assumptions. How exactly does an unmarked van translate to any government affiliation whatsoever? Yet I continue to see people bringing up the government as well as insinuating they have advanced technology. Grant it I didn't read all the posts, but I don't think there's any evidence to suggest either. Oddly what I have read is all that reminiscent of the old mib stories that took place in the 60's and 70's. What you do have to realize is whatever the reason is for these "vans" motives, there is a reason, however strange it may in fact be.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Aren't most city, state and government vehicles going 'white'?
It's just my observation.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Kinda seems like an unlikely story. You just let him take your keys? There's a reasonable chance if someone pulled that crap on me they wouldn't be in good shape enough to even make a phone call. I'm not a violent person but if someone I don't know is jacking my keys.....I will resist and although I can't assume victory. Being 6 '2, 205 pounds, and fit does have it's benefits.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by NativeAmerican]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
This thread couldn't get any closer to the truth but, it's also called organized blackops. I've had a visit from a man in a Ford or GM white cargo van. They work international and can work together with many people in different agencies or business's.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
All in all a bit...strange. IMHO if any "agency" were not wanting the attention, the vans would be truly covert ie: Joes Plumbing etc.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by griffinrl

It's organized group stalking. Usually a covert group of police or military people. I had a similar stalking experience a few years back in NE New Jersey. A chanpagne colored Nissan Pathfather was idling outside the driveway of my fathers house. As I was pulling out, I saw them and stopped short, and they took off down a dead end culdesac. I gave chase and they sped off, violently trying to avoid me. Inside the suv were two young police looking types in white t shirts. They finally eluded me about 2 miles later, as I didn't want to endanger others lives by engaging in a high speed chase.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Police seek driver of box truck that fled Route 33 South crash that injured two
by Express-Times staff
Thursday October 09, 2008, 8:15 AM

Two people were injured in a crash Wednesday morning on Route 33 South, and police are looking for another vehicle that was involved.
Pennsylvania State Police at Belfast said about 9:20 a.m., Victor L. Davila, 44, of East Rutherford, N.J., tried to pass a white box truck near mile marker 3.7. The driver of the truck moved into the left lane, directly into the path of Davila's 2000 International Harvester tractor-trailer.
www.lehighvalleylive.com...

Police explain how bus hit boy

By Gazette News Services
Wilde says that's when Joshua left his father's car and ran alongside the driver's side of the bus. In the meantime, a white vehicle drove past the bus despite its stop signal.
When the white vehicle had moved on, the bus driver looked around and didn't see Joshua anywhere and pulled toward the intersection, striking the boy.
www.billingsgazette.net...

Man Ejected In Crash Run Over 5 Times; White Car Sought
Thursday, February 12, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Florida Highway Patrol troopers on Thursday are looking for a white vehicle that ran over a man who had been ejected in a fatal single-vehicle crash on state Road 417 near the Beachline.
www.clickorlando.com...#-

And let's not forget this one.

Diana mercedes hit white vehicle in crash [ April 21 2004 ]
Original Source Link: (May no longer be active)
www.cbsnews.com...

As the car carrying Princess Diana raced into the Paris tunnel, it sideswiped a slow-moving white vehicle. Paint on the Mercedes and debris on the roadway confirm it was a Fiat Uno. But despite a massive search, neither the car nor driver was ever found.
Conspiracy theorists believe the driver deliberately caused the crash as part of a plan to kill Princess Diana. And the charge was credible enough that the lead French investigator, Jean Claude Mullez, questioned Andanson.
newsmine.org.../assassinations/princess-diana/diana-mercedes-hit-white-vehicle-in-crash.txt

No doubt about the group stalking thing.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Cash-filled bag swiped from truck in Hollywood
2-13-09

He said he managed to edge the truck to the curb in front of 1800 Harrison St. He got out to examine the tire that was now flat and called a friend for assistance.
As he finished the call, a white minivan with no license plate stopped and the man and woman inside asked him for directions to Interstate 95.
When he finished talking to the driver, the van drove off and he opened the passenger door of the truck in search of a jack.
He said that's when he discovered the bag of cash was gone.
www.miamiherald.com...

White Van in Westcreek--Strange stuff

I thought I had read that someone in the Westcreek area had posted something about a white utility type of van and some possible questionable activities a while back....but then again I have been on pain meds since Friday when I had surgery on my foot...so a bit fuzzy right now.
Anyway, today, since it was so nice, we had the house opened up. The dog started barking, so I went to check (front glass storm door had the screen area open) and there was an older lady (50's), not dressed well, with some candles in her hand. She said they were offering free candles to be allowed to show some cleaning system. I had NEVER heard of this system before...the stuff in her hand was from the dollar store, and she was NOT dressed like someone trying to sell door to door cleaning systems.
There was a white, utility type long van with windows around it and a crack in the windshield over the driver area that sat outside at the corner while she went down our cul-de-sac. I got the liscense number because it was just not adding up. It sure seemed like they were casing things. Glad that the dog is so alert, and I am not saying this lady was DUMB...but she asked me what kind of dog mine is and it is a full blooded dalmation for God Sake!!!

Anyone else encounter these folks today or recently???
www.city-data.com...

These are times when someone is actually approached by someone.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Wow. Why did you stop for them in the first place?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NativeAmerican
Assuming the story is true, I think the problem here is that people are jumping to assumptions. How exactly does an unmarked van translate to any government affiliation whatsoever? Yet I continue to see people bringing up the government as well as insinuating they have advanced technology. Grant it I didn't read all the posts, but I don't think there's any evidence to suggest either. Oddly what I have read is all that reminiscent of the old mib stories that took place in the 60's and 70's. What you do have to realize is whatever the reason is for these "vans" motives, there is a reason, however strange it may in fact be.

I don't think it is related to the government; they would be able to track electronically if they could listen, and not hesitate to do so. I agree it is similar to the old MIB stories; in fact, a friend even said, after hearing this, "I thought it was black vehicles." The reason is the key. If we rule out the feds, the cops, and organized crime (they would have DONE something after all that following), who is left, and why??

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies

Yes, but if the government could listen in (which all the evidence points to), then surely they could just slap on an electronic tracking device as easily. Plus, with a family member in military intel at the time, it makes no sense at all.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Node360
This thread couldn't get any closer to the truth but, it's also called organized blackops. I've had a visit from a man in a Ford or GM white cargo van. They work international and can work together with many people in different agencies or business's.

Who do you believe "they" are, in this case? This is bizarre stuff. And, if so organized, why could the tail be shaken off so easily, as it was? I know my data is correct and true; it just doesn't make sense. Something is missing here.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by griffinrl

It's organized group stalking. Usually a covert group of police or military people. I had a similar stalking experience a few years back in NE New Jersey. A chanpagne colored Nissan Pathfather was idling outside the driveway of my fathers house. As I was pulling out, I saw them and stopped short, and they took off down a dead end culdesac. I gave chase and they sped off, violently trying to avoid me. Inside the suv were two young police looking types in white t shirts. They finally eluded me about 2 miles later, as I didn't want to endanger others lives by engaging in a high speed chase.

Stalking to what purpose? This went beyond any group of kids looking to chat on cell phones and bother people for fun. Plus, the chances of that many white vehicles seems unlikely.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies

Yeah. So are a lot of "fleet" vehicles. Sea world, for instance, only uses white trucks and vans (of course, some that are expected to leave the park have colorful murals painted on them). It's probably just seen as more professional than any other color for a corporate or government vehicle.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

after reading the pages to your post, it would seem as if you are trying to gather info on how and why people notice they are being followed. intentional or not, your manner of communicating comes across as more of a training primer dedicated to discovering the various assumptions of normal people who have a "feeling" they are being survailed and the different actions they take to counter the tracking. interesting profiles could be established and possibly data-based for future endeavors.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

interesting profiles could be established and possibly data-based for future endeavors.

Good point. So Ladygreeneyes do you drive around in a non-descript white vehicle? Just kidding. Jimmyx you make a very good point actually. The information could then be used to train drivers and or operators to avoid detection even better. So how do we proceed without explaining how they were detected?

Police seek possible witness in white vehicle.

Nov. 26--SHARON Police want to talk to the person who drove a white vehicle along Baldwin Street on Sunday, Nov. 19, shortly before the village's grocery store caught fire. Police Chief Wolfgang Nitsch said he heard reports of a white vehicle driving along Baldwin about 11 p.m. that day. The type of vehicle is not known. The fire that destroyed Ed's Sharon Food Mart was reported about 11:36 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 19. Nitsch said police do not think the person driving the vehicle was involved in the fire, ...
www.highbeam.com...

So my best guess this far is that they are a private organization or company that is hired by the government. The tasks they perform can be seen throughout the articles.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to LADY GREEN EYES I have been being followed by these trucks with fake magnetic att and timewarner logos on them with ladders on top and these orange siren type things theres also verizon trucks and access paratransit it is reallyb annoying they have been following me on a day to day basis and i am honestly tired of it i mean i know who they are and they are obvious especially when i cut through and alley or something and they cant find me they really begin to seacrh and make themselves look even more stupid i know i have done some dumb # in my past thats part of growing up but to be followed like this is wrong on so many different levels its almost stalking in a sense i am trying my best not to trip out but this is very over whelming and again annoyi8ng post by MegaCurious

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Grenade Used in Attack on Comptroller's House was More Lethal
posted (March 10, 2009)

“It is an enhanced performance grenade which means it is more lethal than the previous ones used by the British Forces because this particular grenade is actually able to pierce body armour and it is a radius of about 20 meters where it is very effective.

No one was hurt and no arrests have been made as the two suspects initially detained by police have now been released. At a press conference today – the police high command appealed for information leading to a white car seen speeding away from the area following the grenade attack.

“Two persons were detained, questioned, and were released. During the investigation it was said that a white vehicle fled from the scene after the explosion. We have since impounded one vehicle but it had to be released because it did not suit the description given to us. The second vehicle was found at a garage in Belize City. Again that vehicle was inspected, processed, and was released because it did not fit the description of the vehicle given to us during our investigation.”
www.7newsbelize.com...

This is even more handywork.......

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join