It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men In...White Trucks???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This might not be the best place to post, but it doesn't seem to quite fit any specific category. Anyway...

Has anyone ever heard of people being followed by unknown personnel in white, Suburban-type trucks? No particular make or model, but clearly organized, as in one vehicle pulling away as another pulls in, etc. Oddities like it seeming that those following can hear what is being said in the target vehicle, yet not be able to track it. Add to this other vehicles, of random make, model, color, etc., seeming to NOT be the same group as the white ones, and far more overtly following, even through maneuvers designed to test the idea, and shake pursuit.

So, what we have here is two unknown groups following people, for unknown reason, one seeming to simply follow, the other seeming to not care if they are spotted (and in at least a couple of cases, a CI-trained individual agreed that the people were indeed being followed), for a period of several months.

Neither of these people belonged to any radical group, or had any involvement with anything that would warrant legitimate surveillance, or had any criminal involvement. The two people being followed are related, and there are certain, well, unusual traits, in the family. Add to this that the father of one was in the military, sometime just prior to (if info is correct) the Vietnam War, yet on his death certificate, it states that he did not serve in the Armed Forces.

The possibility of some odd secret project has been discussed by some family members, and there are secrets on the other side of the family tree as well.

Yeah, this is a bit "out there", but hey, this seems like THE PLACE to look for possibilities on this case.

Before anyone asks, the people involved do not have any history of mental illness, nor is there any such history in the family. There is no drug use. I have no doubt whatsoever of the honesty of these people. Also, the activity seemed to stop all on it own. And no, this isn't a joke thread; these people would really like to get some idea as to the reasons for being followed.

Last note: The "white truck" group seemed non-threatening, while the other group seemed quite dangerous. In one case, the pair being followed were at an intersection, and noted two sports cars, one from each direction, both convertibles, approach, saw the drivers, both young males, talking to each other on cell phones, actually look at each other, and gesture to the pairs' vehicle, then, when the pair turned, both those cars burned rubber to follow, and the driver of the targeted car had to really speed and negotiate some fast turns and the like to shake the pursuit.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

The only folks that do stuff around here are the... well... they don't really have name I guess. Lets say it's MIB/Federal Investigators (no, not the FBI).

These folks can coordinate like that. They used highly advanced technology, along with psychics to get everything to work perfect, including their driving... which really isn't very good anyway.

When things don't go their way, they'll start driving folks nuts. They can use some type advanced temporal displacement technology to appear in large numbers all over the place. They can appear in infinite numbers instantaneously and back up traffic to a standstill. I mean, you look away, then you look back, and they're there! If you watch the people driving by as you wait at the bus stop, and they all look and wave at you... it's not because you're some kind new movie star... it's MIB/Federal Investigators/Federal Police/International Organization/Whoever they are crew.

I've had these folks chase me around for 4 years straight (and they still are), and I'd do just about anything to get this darn "psychic" or whatever out of my head. Once they get the "psychic" in your head, you can forget about it.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Ah, but that's the strange part. These people could be shaken. Those followed could talk out loud about a proposed route to shake them, and if they went that way, a white truck was sure to show up, but if they took some other route, the pursuit was lost. This is one oddity of the case. If they could listen, why could they not simply track electronically? Yet, they didn't seem able to do so.

It should also be noted that those being followed ALWAYS knew someone was there, through whatever awareness you want to call it. Without that, the first group, in the white trucks, might never have been noticed at all, as their basic technique was quite good.

That other bunch, on the other hand, was anything but subtle, and clearly threatening. It was speculated that one group watched because of the other group, but no motive was ever found. There was never a sense that there was any mental contact, other than those being followed tracking their pursuers, and picking up on their frustration at being "made". Neither group could avoid being shaken once spotted, though the second, more sinister bunch seemed harder to lose, and reasons for that were discussed.

The thing is, a government group wanting to observe someone could easily do so, but they would not fail to use electronic tracking, and there would need to be some reason. Surely with months of this, some action would be taken, yet none was. The impression was that this group was watching, yet unwilling for some reason to step in and act. The idea was even tossed about that maybe they were afraid to use a more direct approach, though this was only speculation, as no evidence for motive was ever found.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Another thread/story with no physical evidence. Are you writing a story for your Freshman Creative Writing Class? "White sports cars burning rubber" Give us all a break.
No photos.
No license plate numbers.
Just some crazy mystery. Someone is trying their hand at new book in the Bourne series.

Surely there is forum for creative writing somewhere.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Believe it or not yes. There was a white van on several occasions that I remember. I always thought it was strange but thought best not to dwell on the matter. I could bring up specifics about the times I remember but it would do us no good, as the above post so kindly points out, I have no pictures or plate numbers. From here on out I will provide times, plates, and when possible pictures. This is a good topic and I'll try to find an answer with you.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I've seen them, especially in more populated areas. I always thought that they were carpooling or some sort of public transportation, even though they have no signs or anything on the vehicle.

Even if there is no direct evidence right now, there could be in the future, and I can tell that a lot of effort has gone into this thread so far. Flag ^_^

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Fleet trucks, it seems are typically white. As to what service they may be, I dunno. They could be anyone like power companies. I've seen some with those weird dome shaped receivers or whatever on their roofs. But usually those were vans. These new ones could hybrids, natural gas etc.

I wonder if all ATS members are being followed by the men in white...coats?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Another thread/story with no physical evidence. Are you writing a story for your Freshman Creative Writing Class? "White sports cars burning rubber" Give us all a break.
No photos.
No license plate numbers.
Just some crazy mystery. Someone is trying their hand at new book in the Bourne series.

Surely there is forum for creative writing somewhere.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by jibeho]

Read it again; the sports cars were NOT white, and part of the second group. Also, as I stated, this isn't a joke. It also isn't a creative writing exercise. This is actual events that happened to people I know pretty well. No license plates because the state where this occurred doesn't use a front plate, and the rear one of the car going the same way was not visible, as the car started beside the one being followed, and was never turned to the people. No photos because at the time neither owned a cell phone, and other than those, most of us don't go around carrying a camera. Besides which, in a moving vehicle, usually at night, getting decent video is hard, and a good photo of a moving object from a moving object quite unlikely.

Believe me, evidence would be very welcome in this case, but all we have is what these two people actually saw. To believe it or not is your choice, but this isn't made up.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I didn't think that this could be a unique case! Would be most interested to hear details on your case as well. Anything unusual regarding you or your family that you want to share could be helpful, if indeed such things are a factor in these cases.

The last person I discussed this with, in person, only commented that he thought the vehicles were always black; someday I need to find out if he has personal MIB encounters.

As a test, see if you can lose these pursuers. It was always possible in the case I am discussing to do so. Ever any sign of other vehicles, that seem to not be with this group in the van?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Well, this did occur in a good-sized city. I figure any place too small, and they would have no hope of concealment. What gets me is that there is no clear or obvious reason these people would be followed.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be simpler and a lot sneakier if these "agencies" used all different makes and models of vehicles? I mean why pick one obvious looking style of vehicle to use for secret activities?

[edit on 5-2-2009 by griffinrl]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
Fleet trucks, it seems are typically white. As to what service they may be, I dunno. They could be anyone like power companies. I've seen some with those weird dome shaped receivers or whatever on their roofs. But usually those were vans. These new ones could hybrids, natural gas etc.

I wonder if all ATS members are being followed by the men in white...coats?

Some sort of company vehicle was considered, but on any given night this happened, the makes and models were not identical, as would generally be the case with a fleet of vehicles. Plus, nothing beyond a standard antennae was ever spotted, even when one vehicle would turn off.

Cute...But I feel sorry for anyone following me; they would be utterly bored out of their minds within a day. I doubt most of us do things that are all that interesting on a regular basis. Besides, it's far better disinformation to just ignore groups like this, as paying too much attention would tend to give some credence to what they say.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by griffinrl
Wouldn't it be simpler and a lot sneakier if these "agencies" used all different makes and models of vehicles? I mean why pick one obvious looking style of vehicle to use for secret activities?

Ah, that is exactly what the second group did, but then they messed it up by being utterly obvious in following. Such little oddities are one of the bigger mysteries of this case. Beyond that no one can think of any normal reason that anyone would follow these people (including themselves), much less what seems to clearly be two different groups. If the surveillance was different, as in the white truck group wasn't so easy to shake, and the other group not so obvious, it could be written off as some agency putting the wrong people under surveillance. In this case, though, it was like they could listen, but not track in other (and simpler) ways. There is some element to this that is missing. One of these people is married to a guy that was, at one time, in military intel, and trained in counter-intelligence, and he agreed that something was going on. He was also sure, though, that no one was following HIM. If they had been, it would have been assumed that he was the reason. All sorts of possibilities have been explored here, but thus far, all anyone can do is guess.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Don't take my posts as attacking, ladygreeneyes....a good theory needs holes punched in it to get to the truth

It's too contradictory to think that an "agency" would have such high level technology as far as tracking, eavesdropping, etc. and then fail miserably at a mundane task as following a civillian vehicle.

Also...why waste resources by using a vehicle or vehicles for simple tracking/following purposes? Wouldn't you think that you can be tracked by satellites? Or maybe having some kind of device planted on your vehicle or even your person? It wouldn't be nearly as conspicuous as well as time consuming.

And even if they are physically tracking you....for what reason would the expenditure in time and resources get them?

Again I'm just sticking my own opinion in there....that's all it is

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If multiple white vans are going to follow anyone why not stick some ladders on top and a big AT&T or Time Warner magnet on the side. As stated earlier, white is the most common color for fleet vehicles.
This is elementary stuff folks.

If its true, then some mystery agency needs to teach a course on surveillance and tailing.

OP perhaps those who shared the story with you are leaving out some details. If you are being followed, there is a reason for it. Bottom line. Govt. agencies just don't follow people at random.

Has this happened on multiple occasions? If the answer is yes, then I would certainly travel with the best damn camera, binoculars and cell phone my credit card could buy.

The story lacks important details and consistency.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

So, what we have here is two unknown groups following people, for unknown reason, one seeming to simply follow, the other seeming to not care if they are spotted (and in at least a couple of cases, a CI-trained individual agreed that the people were indeed being followed), for a period of several months.

Uhm, whell you say for unknown reasons in the above, then go on to say what you do below. I get the feeling there is more to this that you are not explaining.

Neither of these people belonged to any radical group, or had any involvement with anything that would warrant legitimate surveillance, or had any criminal involvement. The two people being followed are related, and there are certain, well, unusual traits, in the family. Add to this that the father of one was in the military, sometime just prior to (if info is correct) the Vietnam War, yet on his death certificate, it states that he did not serve in the Armed Forces.

I think it might help us understand if you can explain what the "unusual" traits are of these people. So, there must be some sort of reason these people are being followed, or you would't have mentioned all of this. Also, mistakes can be made on death certificates. Did anyone in the family question as to why his service was not listed, and try to have it corrected?

The possibility of some odd secret project has been discussed by some family members, and there are secrets on the other side of the family tree as well.

Once again, the explanation of the "unusual traits" are that these people have.

Yeah, this is a bit "out there", but hey, this seems like THE PLACE to look for possibilities on this case.

I don't think this is "out there," except for the details you have chosen to leave out, making it seem so.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
"Unusual Traits" Ahh.. I get it now. How could I be so naive. This story is slowly building up to someone being abducted years ago and was cross pollinated with Aliens and is now being followed for months. Yet know one has a camera, binoculars, telescope or cell phone to record any details.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by griffinrl

Those are all excellent questions, and I agree, a lot of the details don't make a lot of sense. If we could answer these questions, we would no doubt be far closer to the facts of the case. If I was making this up, trust me, it would be a lot more sensible!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Agreed the techniques are a rather poor. That is one of the oddest things about the situation.

I have all the details in this case. No question of that.

Yes, this happened more than once. It went on for a period of several months. A cell phone wasn't in the budget at the time, and the video camera available took lousy footage at night. Newer one has night shot, but by the time it was available to the subjects, this wasn't occurring anymore.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by LadyGreenEyes]

[edit on 6-2-2009 by LadyGreenEyes]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

None of this is related to any old "abduction" story. Of all the possibilities considered, that isn't one of them.

The family stuff isn't necessarily tied in with this. Simply explained, without detail, ESP-type things, but not as classically described.

The death certificate could be a mistake, this is true.

In any case, most of this is grasping at straws, looking for an explanation where none can be found. Whatever the answer is, I don't think we are even close.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join