It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men In...White Trucks???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Well let's see, two people in your car, you and who? Did the white vehicles follow only when both of you were in the car or were you the primary target or was the other person with you the target.

Myself and my oldest daughter, older teen at the time, mostly. Typically when it was both of us, and I can't recall at the moment any time either alone saw any sign of these people, whoever they were.

Also, clearly there were two different agencies of some sort following you, each with their own methods.

Oh, definitely! One just followed, and the other, at the least, sought to intimidate. Had the impression it was more than that, though. Have to think they were related in some way, since when one stopped, so did the other, but I can't for the life of me figure out how, or why.

Were there any lawsuits going on at this time that you were involved in? Any major disputes or settlements with insurance companies? Or perhaps were you involved in any major protests? Or complaints against govt. departments? Was the other person with you involved in any of the above?

Nothing like that at all. No insurance issues of any sort, no lawsuits, no protests, no complaints. Just everyday life, in both cases. Something like that, it might have made more sense. When it happened, we were doing mundane things like going to a movie, or shopping, or out to eat. She's not into political stuff AT ALL, and I wasn't even discussing anything online at that point in time.

I don't think we'll ever know for sure who we ticked off but maybe you'll be able to narrow it down a bit. Go over the details one more time, maybe call the friend who was with you and see if this was related to lawsuits, etc.

Great thread,

STM

I don't either, and I want to know, but maybe I don't, if you know what I mean! 100% certain on the lawsuit issue, since this was my kid. Details? Nothing that hasn't been posted already. Nothing happened before this started, that was out of the ordinary. The following was pretty regular for a while, though. Several months of it, and then it just seemed to stop. Some reason for an investigation, I could see, but there was nothing like that. If it had been related to the military, the military family member should have been targeted, but he never was. No one else we knew was into anything off, either, as far as I know. Heck, most I knew well were church members, and as tame as they come. Most of them wouldn't even consider speeding a little. No radicals, I am sure. People with odd ideas about things talk to me, and trust me, so I am pretty sure I would have known. Believe me, every possible angle was explored, but we came up with nothing. Short of going up to a vehicle in question and asking them, which wasn't happening, there isn't anything else we could have done!

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Okay, here we go, way out there stuff but don't worry no ET theories.

Since you posted this and are sure about your non-involvement in lawsuits, etc. as is your husband I would have to say that your daughter might have been in the wrong place at the wrong time and caught the attention of a couple of agencies. It might have been as simple as having her phone number on a questionable person's phone.

They (the agencies) probably thought following y'all could give them more leads, directions for whatever investigation they were pursuing. And after a day or two they probably knew it was not valid but continued to fill in their sheet at the end of the day as y'all were probably more fun to follow than the creeps. Initially though something like that started this is my best guess.

Pretty strange world we live in now,

STM
edit on 2-7-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

It's not a universal constant, but I've experienced several instances of suspicious vehicles over the past decade or so...it's not always white vehicles....the color will sometimes vary, but they all emit more or less the same frequencies and environmental instabilities when it comes down to my sensitivities.

Slight variations, of course as no program is ever repeated twice in exactly the same way, but so it goes.

Just the other night my head went wonky out of nowhere and I looked out my kitchen window to the parking lot outside a local restaurant...it was after hours and that lot is usually deserted...there were two suspiciously parked white vehicles. No drivers visible.

I had a passing thought about "concealed remote transmitters" but didn't dwell on it. Went through my usual process of diffusing unwanted mental intrusions and when they subsided somewhat I checked the window again. The SUV had gone, but the truck remained. Luckily the worst of what I was dealing with was over and done with and I thought no further about either vehicle until your thread brought it up.

While we're at it...

A few months ago during a period of extremely aggressive mental instability, I distinctly remember looking out my window and seeing nothing but white cars on the road - all the same make and model, all traveling in orderly fashion with a standard unit of measurement between each vehicle....that vision, in addition to the fact that my head was full of nothing more than the irreverent repetition of endless internet memes like a 4chan room gone AWOL and simultaneously feeling like I was being given outdated and aggressive electroshock therapy scared me to the point I called my therapist and psychiatrist in a panic and scheduled an emergency meeting for the next day.

That call was somewhat difficult - it's very hard to talk when your language centers and being interrupted and you can barely hold your consciousness together enough to keep your eyes from rolling back in your head. I was hallucinating pretty wildly that day, everything from "dragon eyes" when I looked in the mirror to thinking Vladimir Putin was hanging out in my house.

Those are just a few minor case examples of the "white vehicle" phenomenon I've had direct experience with.

The rest are trivial and mundane regular Joe kinda stuff.

As for the guy who demanded physical evidence and license plates...we are not your undercover network armada.

If you had the slightest idea of what we're dealing with here you'd know damn well that a license plate can be changed at the drop of a hat and half the time innocent folks don't even know their vehicle has been singled out with remote devices that transmit frequencies and all sorts of crap. Seriously. Take a freakin' picture or video. Ha! Possibly incriminate an innocent person because they self-professed "cyberpolice" are here to save the day? While I'm talking to the police about a suspicious vehicle I should also just bring out my photo album of blurry UFO pictures as well.

Yeah right.
You must be new to this game.

Back on topic...

It should be noted that white vehicles are also the cheapest to purchase straight off the lot....sold cars for a brief stint and saw behind the scenes on that little bit of trivia.

edit on 7/2/15 by GENERAL EYES because: minor edits for clarification

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

There is this element of filling in the sheet. I was on the fringe of an investigation that was obviously being stimulated so the investigators could spend all their time not getting any worthwhile evidence and not putting themselves in any danger since there was nothing actually going on. Twenty years previously they would have had serious evidence and been in very real danger, but times change and people grow up. I complained long and bitterly to friends on my phone, which was obviously being monitored by more than one agency at the time due to my justifiable political extremism. I gave exact details again and again of the way the investigation was being run as a fraudulent waste of resources. Funnily enough that investigation faded away after one raid in which embarrassed law enforcement ended up giving advice and help in getting loose ends tidied up.

The really stupid thing is that investigation was supposed to be a fraud investigation. It was fraud itself.
edit on 2 7 2015 by Kester because: addition

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Another little one that might as well go on record. I did a one man probing of defences at a vulnerable nuclear site. Travelled by bicycle. As I came back onto the main road afterwards a vintage car of a type I didn't recognise cruised slowly by. The license plate was DI (die) followed by a shortened version of my name. Funny coincidence.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Okay, here we go, way out there stuff but don't worry no ET theories.

Since you posted this and are sure about your non-involvement in lawsuits, etc. as is your husband I would have to say that your daughter might have been in the wrong place at the wrong time and caught the attention of a couple of agencies. It might have been as simple as having her phone number on a questionable person's phone.

They (the agencies) probably thought following y'all could give them more leads, directions for whatever investigation they were pursuing. And after a day or two they probably knew it was not valid but continued to fill in their sheet at the end of the day as y'all were probably more fun to follow than the creeps. Initially though something like that started this is my best guess.

Pretty strange world we live in now,

STM

Not bad guesses, except none of us at that time even owned a cell phone. Plus, no one ever followed just her, which they surely wold have, had she been under suspicion.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

It's not a universal constant, but I've experienced several instances of suspicious vehicles over the past decade or so...it's not always white vehicles....the color will sometimes vary, but they all emit more or less the same frequencies and environmental instabilities when it comes down to my sensitivities.

Slight variations, of course as no program is ever repeated twice in exactly the same way, but so it goes.

Well, since that period of several months, I haven't seen anything regular, though now and then something catches my eye, and I take precautions. Back then, it was two distinct groups; the white truck guys, and the other, more aggressive ones.

Just the other night my head went wonky out of nowhere and I looked out my kitchen window to the parking lot outside a local restaurant...it was after hours and that lot is usually deserted...there were two suspiciously parked white vehicles. No drivers visible.

I had a passing thought about "concealed remote transmitters" but didn't dwell on it. Went through my usual process of diffusing unwanted mental intrusions and when they subsided somewhat I checked the window again. The SUV had gone, but the truck remained. Luckily the worst of what I was dealing with was over and done with and I thought no further about either vehicle until your thread brought it up.

These days, I'd wonder if they weren't using some sort of LRAD to screw with people's heads, or some other method. But, yeah, know what you mean about the mental intrusions. Doesn't work well with me, anyway. I am more likely to push someone else than to be pushed. Just stubborn, I suppose!

While we're at it...

A few months ago during a period of extremely aggressive mental instability, I distinctly remember looking out my window and seeing nothing but white cars on the road - all the same make and model, all traveling in orderly fashion with a standard unit of measurement between each vehicle....that vision, in addition to the fact that my head was full of nothing more than the irreverent repetition of endless internet memes like a 4chan room gone AWOL and simultaneously feeling like I was being given outdated and aggressive electroshock therapy scared me to the point I called my therapist and psychiatrist in a panic and scheduled an emergency meeting for the next day.

That call was somewhat difficult - it's very hard to talk when your language centers and being interrupted and you can barely hold your consciousness together enough to keep your eyes from rolling back in your head. I was hallucinating pretty wildly that day, everything from "dragon eyes" when I looked in the mirror to thinking Vladimir Putin was hanging out in my house.

Those are just a few minor case examples of the "white vehicle" phenomenon I've had direct experience with.

That sounds like a bad time to have to go through. Interesting vision. Dragon eyes? On you, or elsewhere in the mirror? That''s creepy, either way! I know someone that said she saw a dragon claw, seeming to come out of the air, once. Very freaky. That was dealt with in short order, though, and nothing was repeated.

As for the guy who demanded physical evidence and license plates...we are not your undercover network armada.

If you had the slightest idea of what we're dealing with here you'd know damn well that a license plate can be changed at the drop of a hat and half the time innocent folks don't even know their vehicle has been singled out with remote devices that transmit frequencies and all sorts of crap. Seriously. Take a freakin' picture or video. Ha! Possibly incriminate an innocent person because they self-professed "cyberpolice" are here to save the day? While I'm talking to the police about a suspicious vehicle I should also just bring out my photo album of blurry UFO pictures as well.

Yeah right.
You must be new to this game.

Whoever stated that must not realize that not all states have front plates. Both the one I was in at the time, and the one in which we live now, have rear only. You simply cannot get a plate number from someone behind you. Even if you could, any agency with that much manpower would be able to have fakes. I have to chuckle at the thought if IDing them that way!

Back on topic...

It should be noted that white vehicles are also the cheapest to purchase straight off the lot....sold cars for a brief stint and saw behind the scenes on that little bit of trivia.

Interesting. I did see someplace that they account for roughly 23% of the vehicles on the road, which isn't a small number. Funny, we actually own a white van these days. I actually laughed about that when we first saw it, because of all this stuff!

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

Another little one that might as well go on record. I did a one man probing of defences at a vulnerable nuclear site. Travelled by bicycle. As I came back onto the main road afterwards a vintage car of a type I didn't recognise cruised slowly by. The license plate was DI (die) followed by a shortened version of my name. Funny coincidence.

Now that's freaky! A vintage car, too.......odd! Not sure what to make of that one.

I wonder how many other people have had such incidents, and never talked about them.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This reminds of a time I went to Nine Mile Canyon in Utah. It's absolutely in the middle of nowhere and the road is very rocky and there is no one on the road at all. In fact there is nothing but petroglyphs and pictographs on the walls for 25 miles, everywhere you look. If you know about the rock art of Utah, these panels to me clearly show some type of humanoids the American Indians call the Ant People.

It took me all day to drive down the road and back while stopping constantly to climb up the hills to get a close look at the mysterious rock art on the canyon walls. I didn't see anyone the entire day on the road. We're talking 25-50 miles in all directions and not a soul in sight. The middle of nowhere literally. Well I didn't see anyone except two odd looking all white pickup trucks that were passing back and forth as I was out of my car up the hill. I could see them about 200 yards away down the hill and right away I thought something was odd about it. This happened multiple times throughout the day but ONLY when I was 100-200 yards away up the hill out of my vehicle, and they would drive by very slowly.

These weren't construction vehicles or anything like that, and had tinted windows so I couldn't see anyone inside. Most likely it was my imagination but I have always thought since that day that I was being watched...

I am convinced there are secrets in the deserts of Utah, and it wouldn't surprise me to know there is someone guarding these secrets.

edit on 2-7-2015 by roncoallstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Some UFO documentary I watched on Netflix filmed some white trucks that appeared to be watching their investigation.

The subjects of the documentary complained about being followed by white trucks too.

Of course it could've been staged but you never know.

edit on 26/7/2017 by EasyPleaseMe because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/7/2017 by EasyPleaseMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join