It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men In...White Trucks???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

This topic doe's seem to lack allot of info and seems quite vague. I must look for another topic.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This is something interesting that I came across.

The unknown vehicle then cut in front of the Samuels’ vehicle, causing Gary to lose control and drive into the right southbound lane. The Samuels’ vehicle hit the rear of a blue Chevrolet Astro van traveling in the right southbound lane, causing the van to roll several times, ejecting two passengers. All occupants of the van sustained injuries and one of the ejected passengers was killed.

The Winters testified that the Samuels’ vehicle attempted to move into the left lane to avoid contact with the van, but instead hit the van, causing it to lose control and roll off the highway. The Winters recalled that after the accident, a second white car briefly stopped at the scene.
www.ca8.uscourts.gov...

Wasn't someone saying they use more then one vehicle?

[edit on 18-3-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Woman dies in Indiantown hit-and-run crash

The Caseys were traveling east on a 2001 Harley-Davidson motorcycle at about 7:35 p.m. Sunday when an unknown, white vehicle approached from behind and hit the back of the motorcycle, according to a crash report.

Daniel and Sandra Casey both fell from the motorcycle onto the shoulder of the road, while the white vehicle kept driving eastward and did not stop. Investigators think the white vehicle might be a truck and should have extensive front end damage, according to the report.
www.tcpalm.com...

It is amazing how the mysterious white vehicle always gets away...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Narrative: On 5/7/07 at approximately 1300 hours, Vacaville Police Officers
responded to a residence in the 200 block of South Orchard Drive in
reference a possible Assault with a Deadly Weapon. Officers arrived and
located a conscious male adult victim, who was bleeding from his face and
appeared to have been severely battered to his upper body. A witness
observed the male victim being struck by Suspect #2 with an unknown
object. The victim was then forcibly taken against his will into the residence
by both Hispanic male suspects. Both Hispanic male suspects then exited
the residence and were last seen leaving in a white four door newer model
midsize vehicle, unknown make and model.

An area check for the suspects and suspect vehicle was done with negative
results. The vehicle and suspects are still outstanding. The victim was
taken to the hospital via air ambulance. Due to the victim’s condition, it is
unknown at this time if the victim knew the suspects. Detectives from the
Investigations Services Section Team were notified and took over the
investigation.
www.cityofvacaville.com...

DATE & TIME OF OCCURRENCE: February 28, 2009 at 8:30 PM.

REPORTED OFFENSE: The complainants reported that they were walking north bound on Orchard Avenue when the suspect vehicle passed them. The suspect vehicle stopped in front of the complainants and the passenger, Suspect #1, exited the vehicle. Suspect #1 approached the complainants, displayed a knife and demanded the complainants’ property. The complainants complied. Suspect #1 re-entered the suspect vehicle and fled from the location. Suspect vehicle was last seen driving east bound from the location.

SUSPECT VEHICLE: Unknown make white compact vehicle.
capsnet.usc.edu...

February 12, 2004 at 10:32 PM

On February 12, 2004 at approximately 0200hrs, A female subject reported that she was grabbed by the arm in the parking lot of University Terrace. The victim stated that the suspect was a black male, wearing a grey hooded sweat shirt, dark colored jacket(color unknown), sweat pants ( color unknown ), approximately 5'11", and with a thin build jumped from the passenger side of a large white vehicle possible two door. The victim stated that the suspect ran over and grabbed her arm as she was attempting to exit her car. The victim was able to pull her arm away and the suspect got back into the passenger side of the suspect vehicle which fled the scene.
www.umes.edu...

I found these as well. I think I can see a pattern.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by jackflap]

[edit on 19-3-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
CRIME: Motel owner, family, tied up and robbed
Published: March 19, 2009 10:59 pm

The daughter and son were sleeping in their rooms when they were awakened and moved into the living room. Two of the suspects, verbally identified as No. 1 and No. 2 by each other, then worked to tie the three victims up by wrapping their arms and legs with duct tape, using a piece of the tape as a blindfold on each victim. The third suspect entered last and acted as a foreman to the other two. The suspects were not identified in any way during verbal exchanges.

Police were looking for a white van of unknown make that had been parked three spaces from the office door and was gone following the incident. As the scene was being secured, nearby hotels and motels were checked by police for the white van or any suspicious activity, but neither were found.
www.tonawanda-news.com...

More of the same.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Something very interesting indeed...

David Palmquist, operator of AllTexas.net, agrees that he is untrained as a journalist, but he is trying to fill a gap that he says the local news media has left unfilled. He published a story that told of 1,000 white vehicles being stockpiled at a high-security prison in Bastrop, Texas.

"All the vehicles are U.N. white," said Palmquist in his article. The pictures did show hundreds of white vehicles neatly parked on the prison property.

"Rumors have been floating in the area for months about a fleet of suspicious vehicles being outfitted with prisoner cages, shackles and insignia such as 'U.S. Police Force' and the U.N. roundel. None of the vehicles observed in the storage area appeared to have any markings at all other than window stickers with equipment data," he stated in the article.
pollarchive.worldnetdaily.com...

The above story de-bunks a theory that the vehicles were being retrofitted with cages and shackles. The theory arose from this...

UN Vehicle Stockpiling in Texas 650+ UN Vehicles & photos from Bastrop Federal Pen

Two aerial photos of nearly 1000 U.N.-white vehicles, which according to confirmed reports are being fitted with prisoner cages and shackles, are being stockpiled in Texas.
www.greaterthings.com...

This is all well and good. Worldnetdaily article concludes like this...

"What we're doing here is our Unicore factory, our federal prison industries has undergone a mission change. We previously made ballistic helmets and vests for the military. We are no longer doing that. Our mission change now is that we are taking brand new vehicles that have been sold to the INS and we're retrofitting those vehicles so they can put them on the line. Basically just fixing them up for their use. Putting in radios, radio harnesses, and things of that nature. Stripping them and decaling them for the INS," explained Stewart.

This is one place where the unidentified white vehicles are processed and or repaired after a mission...Or set up for new missions...

Bastrop County, Texas, lies a growing fleet of nearly a thousand showroom-new SUVs, 4WD pickups, suburbans and vans. These vehicles are not overflow storage for an overstocked dealer. This fleet is owned by the federal government.

Just a theory of mine I want to consider later...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
An experiment used a recognition memory paradigm to assess the influence of color information on visual memory for images of natural scenes. Participants were shown a natural scene in black and white and in color and later were asked to describe the contents of the picture. Results showed that the subjects performed better for colored than black and white images (Wichmann, Sharpe, and Gegenfurtner, 2002). Another study tested the role of color in implicit and explicit memory performance. In this experiment, participants were shown objects in color and in black-and-white, later, they were asked to recite as many objects as they could. The results showed that more color objects were recited than black and white ones, thus, showing that color had an effect on memory retention in the brain (Vernon and Llyod-Jones, 2003).

White objects not identified or recalled to memory...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Pair Were Attacked on Morning Stroll
March 23, 2009

William Bennett, 57, was found dead before 6 a.m. Sunday along Riverside Parkway near Rocky Creek Drive by a sheriff's deputy investigating a report of a suspicious vehicle in the area. His wife, Cynthia, 55, was found critically injured about 30 minutes later across the road, beyond a bloodied white fence in a muddy ditch, Simpson said. They suffered severe blunt force trauma, but the medical examiner has not yet provided an official cause of death for the husband, Simpson said.

"It has the look and feel of a random act," Simpson said. "I'm not sure how much you do to prepare for that. . . . Everybody has the same thought on their mind: 'See, that could have been me.' "

At 5:38 a.m. Sunday, a resident reported hearing a commotion and seeing several people get inside a white panel van that kept coming and going, authorities said. A deputy responded within five minutes and discovered the man's body on a grassy patch along Riverside Parkway, near a walking path that leads to Goose Creek, Simpson said.

Authorities were able to identify William Bennett, who carried no identification, by his fingerprint, which was on file because he has a permit to carry a concealed weapon, Simpson said. The couple have two adult children, he said.

Deputies are canvassing the neighborhoods surrounding the crime scene, asking whether anyone had seen a white van in the area or has a home security system with cameras that might have caught a shot of the vehicle or suspects. The tag number of the van is not known, and physical descriptions of the suspects are vague, Simpson said. One was reportedly heavyset, and all were wearing dark clothing.
loudounextra.washingtonpost.com...

According to military and court records, William Bennett was born in Rochester, Minn., and had retired as a lieutenant colonel from Army Special Forces. He joined the Army in October 1977, and his postings included Vicenza, Italy; Fort Lewis, Wash.; and the District. He had received numerous commendations.

Cynthia Bennett also served in the Army, as a captain. She had joined in 1978.

Strange. William Bennet had a permit to carry a weapon and was a former special operations officer. They still got him.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This is in reference to the above article.

Slain Loudoun Man Did Contract Work for CIA
March 25, 2009

The sheriff said his officers have not yet determined a motive for Sunday’s attack, in which William Bennett, 57, was killed and his wife, Cynthia, 55, was critically injured. The assault may have been random, but deputies have not ruled out the possibility that they were targeted.

CIA spokeswoman Marie E. Harf declined to say when Bennett started working with the CIA or to discuss the nature of his duties.

According to military and court records, William Bennett was born in Rochester, Minn., and joined the Army in October 1977. His postings included Vicenza, Italy; Fort Lewis, Wash.; and the District. He had received numerous commendations.
Cynthia Bennett also served in the Army, as a captain. She had joined in 1978. There are two adult children in the family, authorities said. Members of the family could not be reached for comment.

A sheriff’s deputy responding to a report of a commotion and a suspicious white panel van at about 5:30 a.m. in the Lansdowne area discovered William Bennett’s body on the side of Riverside Parkway, near a gravel path not far from Rocky Creek Drive. His wife was found about 30 minutes later in a ditch, beyond a bloodied white fence across the street. Both had suffered blunt force trauma, but no weapon was recovered, and they could have been beaten.

Simpson said investigators are also trying to determine if the retired lieutenant colonel with the Army Special Forces has held any jobs since leaving the CIA.

Since the attack, Loudoun authorities have appealed to the public for tips, but so far there are no suspects, Simpson said. Among the tips his office has looked into was a report by a Shenstone Farm resident of a suspicious white van with Florida plates seen around 6:30 p.m. Saturday in the subdivision.
loudounextra.washingtonpost.com...

I wonder if victims in the other articles have interesting backgrounds?

[edit on 25-3-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Lansdowne Murder Connects to 1999 CIA Bombing
Tuesday, 31 March 2009 4:00am

Slain Lansdowne resident William Bennett was connected with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) following his military service. In a conversation with the Loudoun Independent, the CIA's George Little confirmed that Bennett worked as a contractor for that agency for several years. His service to the company ended in the year 2000.

It has been reported by NBC Washington that Bennett was involved in the May 1999 NATO bombing of the Chinese embassy bombing in Belgrade during NATO involvement in Yugoslavia. Three Chinese citizens were killed in the attack. This accidental bombing was later blamed on an outdated map that showed the embassy at its prior location. The CIA later took responsibility for the error, firing one officer and reprimanding 20 more. It is unclear at this time the level of Bennett’s involvement and whether or not it might be linked to the deadly attack that took his life.

The Sheriff's Office continues to investigate the murder of William Bennett and the assault on his wife, Cynthia Bennett. They are receiving assistance from several organizations in the investigation.
www.loudouni.com...

I am very curious to hear what Cynthia Bennett will have to say when she recovers. I mean if its even published.

A lot of people who serve the beast feel as though they’re safe, as long as they play by the rules and keep their mouths shut.

And then the white van pulls up…

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Unknown suspects impersonating police
Thursday, 07 May 2009

A male driver was approached by a white male between the ages of 45-55 with gray hair. According to Chesapeake Police, "The victim described the suspects vehicle as a white four door, late model Ford Taurus or Mercury Sable with door lettering on the side of the vehicle that said Chesapeake Neighborhood Watch."

The impersonater pulled up next to the victim and told him that he was a cop and that he needed to pull over into a parking lot.

A female victim told police that she was pulled over by a white Impala that was driven by a white male. He is described as being between the ages of 35-42, 5'10"-5'11", medium length black hair, with a raspy voice. He was wearing dark sunglasses and plain clothes. His shirt had an embroidered type badge.

The victim told police that the Impala had a blue dashboard light and siren but that it did not have a top police light.

The victim asked why she was being pulled over, and the suspect told her that she had a taillight that was not operating. The suspect then asked the victim for her license, registration, and that she exit her vehicle.
www.wavy.com...

I can't believe how many unknown white vehicle incidents there are. Has anyone ever noticed such a thing?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
For what its worth, heres my experience/opinion.
I am in Australia so things may work differently here compared to our big brother the US.
I am in no way paranoid, no drug use for 2yrs+ surrounding, and no history of mental illness.
Now I had been attending some underground anti-political meetings and surrounded my self with a few extreme anti-government people. I also moved into a house that (unknown to me at the time) I shared with people that had been to prison for supply and importing drugs, these people also had major gang connections. I only ever used the home phone a couple of times but I noticed that if I stayed on the line for about 30+seconds after a phone call I could hear the static dissapear and a click. Now no idea if that indicated tapping or not, but Iv never heard it on any other phone before.

As this thread is about White vans, I wont go into detail too much on how I was followed/tailed for months, including the people I was living with, 2 of whom are now currently in jail.

I have a habit when I am the passenger of a car, and its to remember as many cars and details as I can before I lose memory and start again. I remember details like, number plates, times, locations, drivers, number/sex of occupants, dents/marks on vechicle, driving patterns ect. Now I dont hold a license to drive a car (motorcycle only
so I have had alot of practice at these habits, I call them situational awareness, also It makes me very very good at spotting police carsmiles away, I call that cop eyes.

Now as usual I would know the neighbourhood cars, and also I would notice certain cars that I would spot only briefly but always in sequence. Now thats nothing strange until you account for the fact that these sequences would happen always about 2-5 mins away from home then usually I would spot the same cars in the same order about half an hour way and then later on in the day. Sometimes we would go down to the other side of the city area, more rural really, down state. About 200+kms away and I would see the same cars. I always wondered if that we were being followed or not, and I now believe that we were as there was an active investigation happening at the time.

The white trucks/vans paid a crucial part in this. I would often see the exact same van/truck. I knew it was the same one because there was a black spray painted line down the side and a cell number on the side of it. I tried to ring the cell number but it was disconected. Well the van became very imprinted in my memory and when I saw it a very weird feeling would come over me, almost like deja vu. I always knew to check and make sure it was the same one. Also one night I was walking about 3 streets away from my house and 2 of the cars that I mentioned earlier did a drive past in sequence, and there was no other traffic around. I was kind of creeped out but thought nothing about it, then rolling up to the intersection behind me was the large white truck. I let it past me and as I looked in I saw the driver briefly and although I cant be sure, I saw him wearing a suit. Immediatly I just KNEW that this wasnt right and looked around for a place to run if I had to. well the van stopped in the middle of the intersection on an angle and I saw that one of the back doors was open and there was another man in a suit climbing out. I bolted at this moment and jumped a fence, ran down an alley way and ran accros a park, through a few streets and to a friends house. Now to this day I am not sure what happened. Sometimes I run the whole moment through my mind and cant seem to make sense. I really dont think they were coming for me, but on the other hand I cannot seem to find a logical reason why that would happen. And I have described it exactly as it happened. But I moved out of that house about a month after and stopped associating with them people, (not for any reason but I have moved region), and havent noticed anything strange lately.

Any thoughts? Also for what its worth, anybody care to guess what color they were wearing??

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I had beef with this poster named Serapheam on the Survivor sucks forms and he came at me pretty hard and i was not his first victim take some time and read this posters blog about his time on Survivor sucks....

survivorsucks.yuku.com...

He mentions that this poster named Serapheam real name Ross Sferrazza got into a another posters head really bad and this thread was dated January 1st i arrived on Survivor Sucks three months later and the same poster Serapheam got into my head pretty bad too and we were not his only victims....

This thread right here from 2001 explains how other posters were getting strange emails....

survivorsucks.yuku.com...

Also centered around the poster Serapheam...now when i was attacked by him i started getting strange emails also around 2005 and his whole gimmick is this angel thing get it Sera and he had some stupid spot light over my house one night shaped like a halo a few friends of mine saw it... he paid a few people in town in our psychic warfare fight to the point i called it gaslighting/gangstalking and one of the cronies he paid did indeed have a white truck...every time i would come out of my house and this paid fool drove by he would slam on the brakes and just watch me for a second.....

From what i gather Serapheam likes to test people with pretty good intellect on the Sucks board and takes them to psychic warfare fights... he got me pretty good...if you do some checking around he has about 3000 fake user names and also owned a gym and did some acting so he has some money to take a good first offensive shot in psychic warfare...he used fake user names with avatars of stuff i liked, gathered some intel from a former friend and paid a few bone heads...to win his little war..the problem is he takes the reality TV show Survivor to serious so he thinks when he sees someone half smart he must out wit them or some crap.....i countered in our warfare fight by getting in his head with music....anyway last i heard he ended up with Multiple sclerosis or at least that's what i read on a different board...i hate too say this but i will anyway...if me countering him in psychic warfare with the music damaged him to the point he got M.S then good....he hurt far to many people and got what he deserved.....

But yea one of his cronies did indeed drive a white truck to answer your threads question....
edit on 27-5-2014 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Wow, I feel like the worst thread starter ever! I referenced this thread to someone, on a related topic, and, when checking, found I had somehow missed several responses! Don't know how for certain, except that I was having issues then with locating thread replies. So, apologies, and I will attempt to address the replies I missed! Considering the ridiculous time delay, understand if your interest has moved on, but willing to converse about this if anyone is still interested as well. With all of the developments in recent years, maybe this doesn't seem as far fetched to many as it might once have seemed. Enough interest, and I will start a new thread, a sort of "Revisited" of this one. Alright, to the replies -

originally posted by: jimmyx

after reading the pages to your post, it would seem as if you are trying to gather info on how and why people notice they are being followed. intentional or not, your manner of communicating comes across as more of a training primer dedicated to discovering the various assumptions of normal people who have a "feeling" they are being survailed and the different actions they take to counter the tracking. interesting profiles could be established and possibly data-based for future endeavors.

You know, I never thought about that, but you have a valid point. Certainly, some data could be gathered from such observations and discussions. Who knows, maybe that was the reason for the whole thing? Didn't feel that random, but you never know. In my case, though, no, not looking for sch data; just ideas about why all that was going on. It was seriously weird for a while there. Sometimes a bit threatening.

originally posted by: Anonymous ATS
reply to LADY GREEN EYES I have been being followed by these trucks with fake magnetic att and timewarner logos on them with ladders on top and these orange siren type things theres also verizon trucks and access paratransit it is reallyb annoying they have been following me on a day to day basis and i am honestly tired of it i mean i know who they are and they are obvious especially when i cut through and alley or something and they cant find me they really begin to seacrh and make themselves look even more stupid i know i have done some dumb # in my past thats part of growing up but to be followed like this is wrong on so many different levels its almost stalking in a sense i am trying my best not to trip out but this is very over whelming and again annoyi8ng post by MegaCurious

Interesting, if you are serious. When you state that you know ho they are, care to share? I have no idea who was behind what we experienced, and am understandably curious. Nothing I can think of that would cause anyone to be that interested in me.

originally posted by: jackflap

Originally posted by jimmyx

interesting profiles could be established and possibly data-based for future endeavors.

Good point. So Ladygreeneyes do you drive around in a non-descript white vehicle? Just kidding. Jimmyx you make a very good point actually. The information could then be used to train drivers and or operators to avoid detection even better. So how do we proceed without explaining how they were detected?

Police seek possible witness in white vehicle.

Nov. 26--SHARON Police want to talk to the person who drove a white vehicle along Baldwin Street on Sunday, Nov. 19, shortly before the village's grocery store caught fire. Police Chief Wolfgang Nitsch said he heard reports of a white vehicle driving along Baldwin about 11 p.m. that day. The type of vehicle is not known. The fire that destroyed Ed's Sharon Food Mart was reported about 11:36 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 19. Nitsch said police do not think the person driving the vehicle was involved in the fire, ...
www.highbeam.com...

So my best guess this far is that they are a private organization or company that is hired by the government. The tasks they perform can be seen throughout the articles.

You have, by far, the most replies, and deep apologies for missing these! How to proceed? Eh, let them read, if they care that much. They can't possibly understand how we knew, because we just knew. I can't say how myself.
You provide a lot of data on different cases, involving white vehicles. Some might claim that it's because white is so common. It is the most popular color, coming in at 23% of vehicles, so some of that could be coincidence. - link

Something very interesting indeed...

David Palmquist, operator of AllTexas.net, agrees that he is untrained as a journalist, but he is trying to fill a gap that he says the local news media has left unfilled. He published a story that told of 1,000 white vehicles being stockpiled at a high-security prison in Bastrop, Texas.

"All the vehicles are U.N. white," said Palmquist in his article. The pictures did show hundreds of white vehicles neatly parked on the prison property.

"Rumors have been floating in the area for months about a fleet of suspicious vehicles being outfitted with prisoner cages, shackles and insignia such as 'U.S. Police Force' and the U.N. roundel. None of the vehicles observed in the storage area appeared to have any markings at all other than window stickers with equipment data," he stated in the article.
pollarchive.worldnetdaily.com...

The above story de-bunks a theory that the vehicles were being retrofitted with cages and shackles. The theory arose from this...

UN Vehicle Stockpiling in Texas 650+ UN Vehicles & photos from Bastrop Federal Pen

Two aerial photos of nearly 1000 U.N.-white vehicles, which according to confirmed reports are being fitted with prisoner cages and shackles, are being stockpiled in Texas.
www.greaterthings.com...

*snip*

This is one place where the unidentified white vehicles are processed and or repaired after a mission...Or set up for new missions...

Bastrop County, Texas, lies a growing fleet of nearly a thousand showroom-new SUVs, 4WD pickups, suburbans and vans. These vehicles are not overflow storage for an overstocked dealer. This fleet is owned by the federal government.

Just a theory of mine I want to consider later...

Now that is interesting, but then, fleet vehicles are often all the same color, so maybe not related. However, them claiming they were "retrofitting" vehicles, when all they have are clearly not simply donations, being all white, is a bit off. Makes you wonder!

(continued in next post)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

An experiment used a recognition memory paradigm to assess the influence of color information on visual memory for images of natural scenes. Participants were shown a natural scene in black and white and in color and later were asked to describe the contents of the picture. Results showed that the subjects performed better for colored than black and white images (Wichmann, Sharpe, and Gegenfurtner, 2002). Another study tested the role of color in implicit and explicit memory performance. In this experiment, participants were shown objects in color and in black-and-white, later, they were asked to recite as many objects as they could. The results showed that more color objects were recited than black and white ones, thus, showing that color had an effect on memory retention in the brain (Vernon and Llyod-Jones, 2003).

White objects not identified or recalled to memory...

Interesting, indeed! Maybe they aren't supposed to be noticed as much, either, so would be assumed to blend in better and thus make for better surveillance vehicles.

In any case, appreciate all of the hard work looking for data, and sorry I missed it all back then!!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I'm glad you revived this thread, LGE. I missed it when it first came out. I've had something similar happen to me back in the mid-90s and it was unnerving.

Did the people involved have any other odd occurrences during the surveillance period? Such as nose bleeds, power fluctuations in the house? Here's a link to my husband and my experiences with the white sedan group. I know you won't like some of the theories given but hmmmm, I wouldn't write them off completely.

My Best,

STM

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Because of what I've been doing I'm always ready to fight for my life. 24 hours a day. So while I don't get intimidated by it I do switch directions instantly if the feeling says so. I'm not looking for any trouble.

Straight off I'm reminded of an odd vehicle last year that seemed like it was trying to get me cornered when I was cycling. The name on the side was Cage. Maybe nothing sinister at all, someone will probably laugh and say he's just a local tradesman, but I wasn't going to get close to that one.

I've only read the first and last pages. I saw reference to researching peoples reactions. That's partly what I interpreted from my helicopter experiences. Real world training, learning to adjust to unexpected actions of the target.

It's late here so my mind isn't as clear as it could be. I sometimes wonder if Jehovah's Witnesses here are being used as an unconventional intelligence gathering outfit. Only certain kinds of people will talk at the door to the Jehovah's. Of those people there will be some who have very odd information. At the top of the organisation there is the potential to cherry pick the very best of the very oddest information without anyone being the wiser. Probably a completely wacky idea of mine but my point is odd methods of learning must gain information that couldn't be found using more conventional methods.

This is my recent thread on staying safe with potentially unfriendly vehicles on the road around you. www.abovetopsecret.com... Obviously UK specific but could be useful elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch

I'm glad you revived this thread, LGE. I missed it when it first came out. I've had something similar happen to me back in the mid-90s and it was unnerving.

Did the people involved have any other odd occurrences during the surveillance period? Such as nose bleeds, power fluctuations in the house? Here's a link to my husband and my experiences with the white sedan group. I know you won't like some of the theories given but hmmmm, I wouldn't write them off completely.

My Best,

STM

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting thread. Didn't see that one before, and some similar, but a lot different. No weird power issues in the house, and no nosebleeds or anything like that, either, in our case. I don't recall seeing any outside the house; they always seemed to show up on the road shortly after we'd leave, and one would pull off as another showed up, in standard vehicle surveillance fashion. Mostly the white vehicles, though no set make or model, which is a little weird. Now and then, there would be others, but we got the impression they were not the same group as the white ones. The white seemed to just follow, and sometimes acted as though they could hear us, but not track in some other fashion. We would, now and then, say we were going to take this or that road, then take another route, and always lost them that way. It was weird, because you'd think a tracking device on the car would be simpler than just listening, especially in city traffic. Makes no sense, but that's how it was. They were subtle in following, too, and many people would likely not have noticed. We knew, always, but that is more a sense of being aware than anything concrete. With the non-white ones, it as far more obvious and aggressive. The one time with two vehicles, they actually stared at us, talked on their phones looking at each other, and raced around the corner to follow. Another vehicle, not white, aggressively followed us for a LONG time, across a large part of town, in a route no one would have been taking just because. When we got a bit ahead, and managed to get going the other direction, the driver saw us and was very aggressive in trying to get turned around to come after us. We managed to lose him at that point, but there was no doubt he was following.

My husband has counter surveillance training, and agreed the stuff we described was notable, but we could never find a reason. Why us, why then, we never knew. Why two groups that seemed unrelated, is even more of a mystery. Both sets seemed to stop around the same time, too. We speculated, but it was just that. My family has its share of weirdness, to be sure, knowing things that happen some distance away, or before they happen, and other oddities, and probably more than out share of ghost stories, but no abduction-type stuff. We wonder, though, about some things. My dad was in the Army for a while, but when he died, his death certificate stated no military service. My mom was still alive, and of course knew he was, and I never did get a good explanation for that one. What did he do? Something clerical was all we were ever told. Yeah, I know. He was a computer guy, though, so it's possible. Worked with computers, huge mainframes, for ages. He did make a weird comment to my oldest once, about never volunteering in the military. No explanation, and it seemed clear he meant more than he said. He did that sort of thing a lot, too. Cryptic comments with no further explanation, like he knew things he wanted to share, but wasn't sure he could safely. All guesswork, though, and nothing to back any of it.

My husband was actually in Army intel at the time of all this, and he never once was followed. I thought maybe someone targeting him might also target us, but he started paying close attention, and never noticed a thing, and yes, he would had it been there to see. So, weird! Appreciate the sharing, and hopefully some new ideas can pop in here! One of the biggest mysteries I know personally, and I'd love to hear any and all ideas.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

Because of what I've been doing I'm always ready to fight for my life. 24 hours a day. So while I don't get intimidated by it I do switch directions instantly if the feeling says so. I'm not looking for any trouble.

Straight off I'm reminded of an odd vehicle last year that seemed like it was trying to get me cornered when I was cycling. The name on the side was Cage. Maybe nothing sinister at all, someone will probably laugh and say he's just a local tradesman, but I wasn't going to get close to that one.

Always best to trust our instincts in such situations! we might never know why, but not trusting, and getting into trouble, would be far worse. With me, never doing anything that should make someone want to watch, but it's happened, and I won't ignore it. Once in a great while, I get a feeling here that someone is following, and I make a point of not going the usual route, and making sure no one is behind before heading home, but nothing like what was happening back then. Different state, for the record, which might matter. Kind of rules out something related to the government, though, because they'd know where we were, with him being military!

I've only read the first and last pages. I saw reference to researching peoples reactions. That's partly what I interpreted from my helicopter experiences. Real world training, learning to adjust to unexpected actions of the target.

It's possible, and I I said to someone else whose reply I missed back then, I hadn't really considered that. Seemed to specific to us, for some reason. I will add that there were times, when I was talking on the cell with my brother late at night, that we were certain someone was listening in. We talked about Bigfoot, UFOs, and other oddities, but nothing political, so it's odd. Always figured it was the government in that case, since this was after 9/11, and we did have a large increase in helicopters at night. Florida, and some of them trained there, so it as expected. We thought maybe they randomly listened, were bored out of their mind, and found our conversations interesting. Still.....the calls would drop every tie it sounded like someone came on, and we'd have to call back. After a while of this frustration, my brother made a habit of, as soon as we connected, tossing out a string of key words, that would attract attention of a program, and I'd then say, "Alright, listening? Don't drop the call, please!", and they never dropped when we did that. All coincidence, some would say.

It's late here so my mind isn't as clear as it could be. I sometimes wonder if Jehovah's Witnesses here are being used as an unconventional intelligence gathering outfit. Only certain kinds of people will talk at the door to the Jehovah's. Of those people there will be some who have very odd information. At the top of the organization there is the potential to cherry pick the very best of the very oddest information without anyone being the wiser. Probably a completely wacky idea of mine but my point is odd methods of learning must gain information that couldn't be found using more conventional methods.

Huh.....interesting thought. Weird group, that one. I have had them come to the door places we lived before, including the state in which all that white truck stuff happened. Never here, though, and they are in the area. Odder still, had a bizarre encounter with them here, not at out house. I had read an ad on a local yahoo group about a clothing giveaway, lots of kid clothes, and decided to check it out . Several growing kids, and as fast as thy were outgrowing things, I wouldn't turn away useful used stuff. It happened to be at a local JW place, supposedly on this one day. My husband and I drove to the place, and didn't see any sign of this event going on. There were a lot of people around though, so we went inside to see what the situation was, and ask someone. We saw a number of people, but every single one seemed shocked to see us, and avoided coming into contact at all. weirdest thing I ever saw. It was literally like we were "the enemy" in the other side's encampment. Very odd reaction to what could have been, as far as thy could reasonably know, a couple of people looking to join them or something. Finally, at what we were sure was the result of some reporting on us, this middle aged fellow walked up to us, and asked why we were there. We explained, and he stated that was the day before. I actually had a printout of the post, showing the current date, but he acted as though we had made up an excuse to show up or something, and was looking for a not-totally-rude way to demand we leave. We just left. Now, you have to know, we weren't wearing any crosses, or Christian t-shirts, or anything, and there was nothing on the car, either. Now ay to know who we were, but that was the reaction. We chalked it up to something spiritual. Something was there that day that knew we were truly an enemy to them, is all I can think! So, I could believe they''d aid in such efforts as you describe.

This is my recent thread on staying safe with potentially unfriendly vehicles on the road around you. www.abovetopsecret.com... Obviously UK specific but could be useful elsewhere.

Looks interesting. Knowing good techniques to avoid problems is something any driver could use, potentially. Wrecks, animals crossing, or even other sorts of situations.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Well let's see, two people in your car, you and who? Did the white vehicles follow only when both of you were in the car or were you the primary target or was the other person with you the target.

Also, clearly there were two different agencies of some sort following you, each with their own methods.

Were there any lawsuits going on at this time that you were involved in? Any major disputes or settlements with insurance companies? Or perhaps were you involved in any major protests? Or complaints against govt. departments? Was the other person with you involved in any of the above?

I don't think we'll ever know for sure who we ticked off but maybe you'll be able to narrow it down a bit. Go over the details one more time, maybe call the friend who was with you and see if this was related to lawsuits, etc.

Great thread,

STM

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join