It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Within 7 days - 6 died at Minot Air Force Base 07 - Commander now dead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bpg131313

You may be more than right but it speaks volumes that our faith and trust in our government has us suspicious of anything and everything that they do or say.

We are not in a good place and before we can repair our relationships with other countries I think we need to take care of home first.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

There are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidence. This is very interesting and something is up.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The moment I heard this, I thought, "those were going to Iran, and not in the manner that Iran wants."

They were to be dismantled and destroyed, and that paperwork could have been completed once these six cruise missiles were clear of the country.

Placed on a tramp steamer, and launched off the coast of Iran, the subsequent nuclear explosions could have never been directly "backtracked" by ballistics to any country.

Oh, they could have determined that the "radiation signature" was of American origin, but by then, we would have nothing missing, all in place, exactly where it's supposed to be.

Yep. The Iranian nuclear threat was supposed to be over by now.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by dooper]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Here is another interesting link:

Supervisor: Capt. admitted taking launch device

The domino-sized device is obsolete but Borowiecki’s supervisor, Capt. David Walbeck, testified that had the technology been compromised, it could have led to “unintended detonation” of a nuclear missile.

Some guy from the same division (91st Missile Wing) steals a nuclear launch device??

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Wowza, I can't believe none of you have posted the link to the huge thread on ATS about this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Certainly one of ATS's best ever!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Actually, the trouble at Minot is the result of aliens.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gopher mines

The domino-sized device is obsolete but Borowiecki’s supervisor, Capt. David Walbeck, testified that had the technology been compromised, it could have led to “unintended detonation” of a nuclear missile.

Some guy from the same division (91st Missile Wing) steals a nuclear launch device??

A nuclear launch device the size of a domino. Sounds like a key to me, used in the launch facilities. This testimony is speculative at best. Never use "Could have" in testimony. Because it's just as easy to say, this domino-sized device is obsolete (which means it's not even being used anymore) but had the technology been compromised, it could have set off car alarms for five square blocks in every direction.

I'm sure the lawyer ate him alive for a comment like that. Rule#1, never take work home with you, even if it'll look cool on your desk at home. I'd love to see all the particulars of this case.

EDIT - Yes, it was an old Launch Key from the launch facilities. I'm sure you've seen them in movies. It's the little plastic card that they snap in two and remove a code that they have to punch into the computer. Dr. Strangelove had them in it I think. Normally they are burned after they expire, because the codes change all the time. That said, what he did was wrong and I'm sure he'll get to see the inside of Leavenworth for his efforts. They use cards now, not those old paper things.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by bpg131313]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gopher mines

I don't want to get off topic but with all the speculation that can go into this with really nothing to go on but some poorly reported incidents of deaths connected by location we could play connect the dots.

Make this the Rosetta stone and link all the other mysterious happenings that are going on in America right now and around the world. Missing nuclear detonators, missing nukes, mysterious rumblings underground all over the world, strange murals, disinfo agents, weird news articles. The list could gone on for days.

Are they connected??

Okay forget I said anything.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

Could it be possible that the original story was correct and that they dropped one to be picked up by a third party, and then landed with only 5?

If one bomb was dropped in the sea (maybe they don't even know the exact position) maybe retrieving it would be a hell of a job, so maybe they just took a chance and left it there. Knowing if it just lays there in the bottom of the sea a place no one knows about that there is not a big security threat.

(I'm not saying that I even believe this is what happened, it just a stupid idea I thought about)

But the pilot knew the area where the bomb was dropped and maybe he even talked about it to his colleges. What do we get then? A BIG security threat (someone who could sell the location to anyone in the need for a nuke so they could try to retrieve it). So maybe that is why they had to be killed?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

Could it be possible that the original story was correct and that they dropped one to be picked up by a third party, and then landed with only 5?

If one bomb was dropped in the sea (maybe they don't even know the exact position) maybe retrieving it would be a hell of a job, so maybe they just took a chance and left it there. Knowing if it just lays there in the bottom of the sea a place no one knows about that there is not a big security threat.

(I'm not saying that I even believe this is what happened, it just a stupid idea I thought about)

But the pilot knew the area where the bomb was dropped and maybe he even talked about it to his colleges. What do we get then? A BIG security threat (someone who could sell the location to anyone in the need for a nuke so they could try to retrieve it). So maybe that is why they had to be killed?

There's one in Greenland. Happened when one of the bombers crashed. It melted through the ice, but is still out there.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Does anyone remember what else was happening around this same time? It was first reported that 6 nukes left Minot and 5 were recovered at barksdale. then the very next day, the USAF put a bunch of planes in the air to search for the lost adverturer Steven Fossett. All that sounded very strange and it was reported so little that you had to be on ATS and Rense just to see all the reports that the MSM covered up. I am of the opinion we were about to give Isreal some nukes to make Iran a sheet of glass.
I try to tune into any reports about this issue as I was in the USAF. I was not a nuke guy, but I am well aware of the things in place to control inventory. I could not get away with a missing tool in my tool box without 4 people in my direct chain of command being alerted. Ask me how I know. These deaths need to be investigated by civilan LEO, not millitary. IMHO.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by network dude]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

First off it is rather strange that the only people that died are the ones directly related to this.

Second, if you wanted to kill someone in an instance like this, wouldn't you WANT it to look natural?

Third, when one single piece of evidence no matter HOW insignificant it may appear, it stops being a conspiracy theory and becomes a possibility.

If you think there is nothing to all of this, I would have to believe you are in some small way, shape, or form either directly or indirectly involved in it, or else you are just a fool. And by involved I mean an agent of disinformation or deceit. Only a true idiot could not see some sort of correlation with this.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by n1zzzn
On the topic of the original "mishap" did it ever occur that it was intended not to be used against America but to start another front (war=money) under the guise of a resistance group inside another country? (aka Iran)

Then you obviously never saw the movie "The Rock" with Nicholas Cage and Sean Connery?

Rogue troops or a rogue CIA operation perhaps?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
Now this is strange. 6 loaders/ pilots died (many "accidents") within 7 days - now Crew Commander found Dead! Makes 7 dead - all involved with nukes at Minot AFB...

There is no indication that this latest death is associated with the original transporting of nukes across the US. In fact, I understood that all personel associated with that incident had been reasigned many months ago. This article reporting the latest death says he worked there since March, 2005 so one could assume he had nothing to do with the incident. If the OP has contrary info he needs to share that.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Either they were anthraxed or they were exposed to a radiological device.

If a "false flag" nuclear attack happens in America - can the radiation and fallout material be tested and checked to see if it is weapons grade plutonium that could have only been produced and manufactured in the United States?

The plutonium and other materials have unique signatures from the manufacturing process that can be detected, right?

The anthrax mailed to Senators after 9/11 was traced to one of our military bases and was tested and found to be military grade anthrax manufactured in a lab in the U.S.

So, if anything happens, the origin of the materials should be known first and foremost - before any cover up happens or evidence is removed and shipped out of the country!

These airmen died because they knew something and the proceedings in court would have revealed something they wanted to keep silent. If anything happens in our Nation, this information and story should be the top issue during an investigation.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

" Placed on a tramp steamer, and launched off the coast of Iran, the subsequent nuclear explosions could have never been directly "backtracked" by ballistics to any country."

What about that movie of the Clancy novel ( title escapes me) where a nuke is hidden in a cigarette machine at the Baltimore Ravens' stadium?

They could tell by the analysis of the debris near ground zero that the putonium in the bomb belonged to the USA. It had been 'sold' to Israel and was aboard a jet that crashed in the desert and found many years later...sold on the black market.

Even though this was a movie, Clancy covers his bases in his writings. In fact, he's too technical, IMO.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarrylGalasso

First off it is rather strange that the only people that died are the ones directly related to this.

Second, if you wanted to kill someone in an instance like this, wouldn't you WANT it to look natural?

Third, when one single piece of evidence no matter HOW insignificant it may appear, it stops being a conspiracy theory and becomes a possibility.

If you think there is nothing to all of this, I would have to believe you are in some small way, shape, or form either directly or indirectly involved in it, or else you are just a fool. And by involved I mean an agent of disinformation or deceit. Only a true idiot could not see some sort of correlation with this.

With all due respect, believe what you want, you will anyway. I've been there, I've done the work, and I'll tell you this. An A1C, 1LT, and Capt. all died in different places in different conditions and they were all very low on the totem pole with regard to the nuclear structure. Once again, believe what you want.

The most important thing regarding all of this is the time span. This all happened in 2007. How many years does it take to get things in place? It's 2009 now and nothing has happened. No mushroom clouds anywhere. Israel already has nukes of their own so they wouldn't need one from us. Sure there are different radioactive signatures, but would the US be stupid enough to implicate ourselves? For what, Iran? I don't think so.

Keep on thinking this is a conspiracy. How many years will have to go by with nothing happening before you understand that this isn't what it's being made out to be. You can give me a hard time all you want for bringing some sense into this discussion from the perspective of someone who's worked at Minot for several years and had to deal with all the protocols that make it impossible for nukes to move without everyone and their uncle knowing about it first in the chain of command.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Sorry guys nothing suspicious about this event. You all want there to be a conspiracy here badly but unfortunately this one doesn't have it.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Ohhh But it is not just the Barksdale guys who are dying strangely......

Also the base where the loaded plane was sent is also having some very unfortunate "accidents" and tragic events...........!!!!!

Like Elmendorf Air force Base and the most strange besides a B52 crashing and killing 6 others is the following:

A memorial service has been scheduled for Thursday to honor Brig. Gen. Thomas L. Tinsley, the commander at Elmendorf Air Force Base, Alaska, who died Sunday of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.

AirForce Times

The man in charge where the plane landed!

Where there were just 6 not 7!!!

This man is meant to have shot himself in the head, in a room with his absolutely Beloved Cheerleader all American Daughter and Wife in the house at the same time!!!

Not wait for them to leave or be alone?

Good for witness's I suppose!

Bang Whats that mummy, runs to his office and dead Dad,

Obviously no one there as well when They got there......

I refuse to believe a man of this stature, would top himself knowing his Daughter and wife would find his head splattered all around the wall as they walked in and brains everywhere.

Even though I dont particularly like the armed services, but he was a man of Honour, pride and courage, and I respect that in him.

He had served under fire, was a strong and Proud man and a absolutely Dotting father.

No way at all would he let 20 yr old all innocent and smiles daughter find that.

No *snip* way.

Even the wording on the Airforce affiliated news as linked shows they are letting this be known,

Apparent Self-Inflicted

Elf.

As an PS, did no one notice either the state..... and a recent election....the repercusions as to how someone became so high profile in the race?

With obviously no political skills or experience before for that kind of job?

Does Little rock sound familiar.... a previous governor.... mmmm

Just imagine if Obama had not gotton in???? (though he will prob kill us all in Afghanistan and Pakistan anyhow!)

Neo Con 1 = 9/11

Neo con 2 =?????????

Elf

[edit on 2-2-2009 by MischeviousElf to add ps above and link to ATS thread on Above Apparent Suicide US Air Force general Committs Suicide Why?
& also ive noticed something on this thread even though its only 3 pages long, next time I will name and sham like I have elsewhere
look at the below please those paid to post: My Posts On US Psy Op Teams Posting on ATS/Internet...Watching Closely

[edit on 2-2-2009 by MischeviousElf]

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by GAOTU789]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join