Within 7 days - 6 died at Minot Air Force Base 07 - Commander now dead

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Could this be something biological?

I was thinking with radiation there would be visible symptoms, no, yes?

That is a fairly large number in a short amount of time. I wonder what the symptoms were, how they actually died, etc.

I am sorry for the loss of these individual for there families.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Wow, once again you post a most intriguing and detailed thread. This is the first I have heard of this as well.

It really makes you wonder. I will do some reading into your links before I make a concrete conclusion.

S & F!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Check cancer rates in the area. Include leukemia and childhood cancers in the stats. That will tell you something ...

Also - Are the cancer patients removed from Minot to go to other hospital facilities? Minot is in the middle of nowhere and I don't know if they are capable of taking care of cancer patients.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riviera
I've been stationed there, regulations are a such that when I heard about those nukes being on the bomber I laughed. That just doesn't happen, I know loaders, crew chiefs etc, worked there for a few years, you don't just 'accidentally' load nukes.

There's definitely something going on.

I'm so glad that someone else that has worked there is also speaking out about this. I was stationed there for three years. There's literally no way in the world that nukes get on B-52's accidentally. Those of us that have worked there know what happens when they are moved. It's not a little event. It's a HUGE process. As a firefighter there, I saw it all. I can assure everyone here that there was no accidental placement of a nuke on a B-52. The people I worked with out there were all top-notch people. The best in their fields.

If something was ordered moved, it was signed off on multiple levels and cleared multiple times. The security there is mind-blowing. If something moves, it's deliberate. It's from the top tier in the Air Force. Period.

As for the deaths, it's unfortunate, but they happen. I'd be willing to accept 100 deaths from troops out there before I was willing to accept that a single unauthorized movement of a weapon happened there. Sadly, people die all the time, even young ones. I'm all for conspiracy theories, but this one just isn't it. There are easier places to get this sort of material here in the US than from Minot or Barksdale, perhaps where they are assembled.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm calling some kind of exposure to a biological agent. I highly doubt that they just "died," but were rather quarantined(killed) to prevent the spread of something. The fact that these people were involved in flying nukes over the U.S. is scary. Maybe they were spreading something over U.S. soil...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
"Anyone have any guesses?[on what large city they'll blow up without crippling infrastructure]"

My guess would be san francisco. It would set your christian religious overtone with a big god hates fags / its the end of the world nuke. And continuous the war on terror...

all in one fell swoop.

now please dont be confused, i dont think that way or condone that kind of homophobic behavior, just trying to give you a little incite to their rationale

something to consider, it is probably not necessary for our government to be compliant for events to be set in motion at this point.

nwo bankers can siphon money anywhere, they can pick someone up off the face the planet, offer them large sums of money to do the job.

its obvious the equipment is secure, so really whats left to be done.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
That base has a history of UFO sightings as I recall, I think there was a case in '68 where a bunch of people on the ground and in a B-52 reported a UFO, and numerous other sightings by military personnel.

The base name rings a bell for another reason too, but can't quite recall it at the moment...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Could this be something biological?

That is a fairly large number in a short amount of time. I wonder what the symptoms were, how they actually died, etc.

I am sorry for the loss of these individual for there families.

Nope. It can't be a dose issue. There are geiger counters all over the place and dosometers required when getting near them. It's extremely counter-intuitive, but it's far safer working around nukes than around many other munitions. If people were being exposed (which has never happened during the history of the base - at least until 2005 when I left) bells and whistles would go off all over the place and action would be taken very quickly.

You have betters odds of being struck by lightning on the fortieth floor of a skyscraper while holding the only winning lotto ticket. It couldn't have been a radiation leak.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Check cancer rates in the area. Include leukemia and childhood cancers in the stats. That will tell you something ...

Also - Are the cancer patients removed from Minot to go to other hospital facilities? Minot is in the middle of nowhere and I don't know if they are capable of taking care of cancer patients.

Minot does have the Medi-Vac plane come in from time to time. As far as handling cancer there, the city is more than able to handle everything. It was part of the disaster plan setup back when the base first came there. Radiation has a very specific set of symptoms. It's not something than can be overlooked.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bpg131313

yes, people die every day, but these particular people in that short of time frame? coincidences like this do not happen in that type of controlled enviorment. plus, nobody is talking, which means the message is well understood. nobody wants to have an ACCIDENT happen to themselves, so this story is over. no investigative person is going near this story, that's for sure

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
That base has a history of UFO sightings as I recall, I think there was a case in '68 where a bunch of people on the ground and in a B-52 reported a UFO, and numerous other sightings by military personnel.

The base name rings a bell for another reason too, but can't quite recall it at the moment...

I never was lucky enough to see a UFO while I was stationed there. I did see two tornados though. I never got to see anything that belonged in an episode of "The X-Files" while stationed there.

Minot is really easy to understand. You're out in the middle of nowhere. It is the coldest place in the lower 48 every winter. The people there are from all over the US and have to deal with a really tough mission and really tough environmental conditions all while being over a hundred miles from a major city (I refuse to consider Bismarck a big city). It's a tough place to work. The commanders go out of their way to make sure the people know they are appreciated. There was nothing odd going on there while I was stationed there, and I'd been pretty much everywhere.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
reply to post by bpg131313

yes, people die every day, but these particular people in that short of time frame? coincidences like this do not happen in that type of controlled enviorment. plus, nobody is talking, which means the message is well understood. nobody wants to have an ACCIDENT happen to themselves, so this story is over. no investigative person is going near this story, that's for sure

It's true that people aren't talking. My gut feeling on this one is that they aren't talking because there's nothing really to say. As far as people reporting on it, you could line up 100 reporters and ask them where Minot is and they'd all give you a deer in the headlights look. Perhaps one or two would know it. It's really not a well known place. Secretary Gates was the first SECDEF to ever visit the base. Needless to say, it's remote.

If TPTB were after nukes, there are far easier places to obtain them within the system. Minot makes no sense whatsoever. I hate that people died, but I responded to people dying all the time out there. Did I think every one was a conspiracy? Nope. Just driving on those icy roads going to work is enough to kill a few people.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123
Dear God, this is some scary stuff. Please let this just be a bizarre coincidence.
But if the puppet masters that run government and the world are behind it all, I'd expect the next "terrorist attack" to be on a big city, but not a city that would totally cripple the country if it were wiped out. New York and LA are major communication hubs, so rule those out. Anyone have any guesses?

I don’t know anymore about this then anyone else but after reading your post I had a picture of the mural at the Denver airport flash through my mind.

It is very sad that the first suspect is our own government but as much as it hurts, in our heart of hearts we know that our government no longer puts the American people first.

How can we realistically fear terrorist and governments abroad when we are sleeping the greatest enemy of all?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exopolitico
Does "Jericho" sound familiar? If any of you watched the series Jericho, you may see some parallels here.

You took the words right out of my mouth...

Very very similar feeling to this, but I hope it's nothing at all...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Now I've had time to go through the list of people who died and start looking at them to see what is what.

First off, Todd Blue, and A1C, died on September 12, 07 in Virginia where he was from. They didn't say how he died. I assure you that the folks in Virginia are just like most other places. If something fishy had happened, the media would have been all over it. For all we know, he went to a party, had too much to drink and went down like Jimi. This isn't a suspicious death, and doesn't tie into anything going on in Minot.

Adam Barrs, no rank given, died on July 5th, 07 as a passenger in a car crash. Vehicle accidents keep firefighters busy year round around the world. While it's unfortunate that it happened, it's nothing that even remotely surprises me. This isn't a suspicious death, and doesn't tie into anything going on in Minot.

Weston Kissel, 1LT, died in a motorcycle crash in Tennessee. I've driven in Tennessee. A motorcycle crash there doesn't surprise me in the least, nor does the fact that someone died as the result of a motorcycle crash. Motorcycle crashes happen all the time, mostly because a driver in a car fails to see them and pulls out in front of them.

John Fruehs, Capt. Died near his car in Skamania County here in Washington. I've been down there and gone hiking a lot. It's a beautiful area. He had gone missing and the police were notified. The search and rescue team was called in. They found him near his car (actually about two hundred yards away in the forest) and it was later determined that he'd died from hypothermia. Many people believe that can only happen in the winter. That assumption is false. There was no sign of foul play and he didn't have the gear he should have had with him when going hiking. Once again, this isn't a suspicious, and doesn't tie into anything going on in Minot.

Just because a group of people work at one location doesn't make it a conspiracy. I'm all for good conspiracies. I enjoy them. I talk about them often on here. But I'm not remotely convinced that anything out of the ordinary happened here. Just here in Washington State there's been several deaths of people working at Boeing. No one's running around saying it's because they couldn't get the Dreamliner done, though that'd probably make another good conspiracy story.

There are far easier places TPTB can get their hands on what they need than a very secure place like Minot.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Anyone who doesn't first see this as a conspiracy -
that needs to (at the very least) be looked into further -
needs a mental health check-up.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azazelus

Does "Jericho" sound familiar? If any of you watched the series Jericho, you may see some parallels here.

You took the words right out of my mouth...

Very very similar feeling to this, but I hope it's nothing at all...

Makes me wonder if the author that put together "Blackjack" in the British Papers was inspired by "Jericho"? While I wasn't particularly impressed with the TV Show, or the photoshopped quality of the pictures in the British media, it is puzzling as to whom inspired whom? I think the only thing really going for us is that the ordinance used would probably be low-kiloton yield. Sure, it'd suck for the people in the immediate area, but those are firecrackers next to a 10MT warhead. It's a really effective scare tactic, but I very seriously doubt it's anything more than just a scare tactic.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

The CIA is busy.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
Anyone who doesn't first see this as a conspiracy -
that needs to (at the very least) be looked into further -
needs a mental health check-up.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by spinkyboo]

I've already had my head examined, thanks. I'm fine. As for those wanting to have it looked into further, go right ahead. There's no one stopping you. Drive on out to Minot and pull up to the Main Gate (you'll know it by the Minuteman III standing up to the left of the guard shack) and get a base pass (you'll need your drivers license, and proof of insurance). The base pass will be good for the day. From there you can go and see the Base Commander (but probably won't have time to be seen so you'll talk to the Public Relations Officer instead. You can also swing by the 91st Commander's office (it's really a nice office) and see the old ICBM transport static display across the street. Feel free to ask them all the questions you want. It's a free country. It's not like they are going to deny you access to the base. There are areas you won't be allowed to go to, but that's to be expected (like driving down the flightline in your POV). As far as where all the deaths occurred, I'd compile a list and then go talk to the local Sheriff's department at each location. You won't be able to see actual evidence, but you'll be able to get more than the media probably reported.

It's a free nation. Go ahead and do the investigation. Let us all know how it goes.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I use to say the Jericho was our Hollywood version of the Nuclear Survival guide for Dummies.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join