It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Within 7 days - 6 died at Minot Air Force Base 07 - Commander now dead

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
First, questioningall, I like the things you post, and are part of the reason I signed up to ATS, along with the quality of the discussions that take place, so thank you and keep it up.

Second,
This smacks of the purported killings/accidents of scientists and biologists that was discussed on the Dr. Claudie Haigneré "attempted" suicide thread. There's never any way to prove any of this, but it would not be very surprising. Especially in light of all the things that have been exposed during the last 12 months.

One, three or even 6 people dying is at best coincidental, but all within 7 days, even the most cynical of debunkers has to be scratching their head.

Newbie at ATS so be kind.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DCPatriot

Here's the thing. For years and years, Iran and even Russia has been using front organizations to do their dirty work, and even when they're caught, Iran and Russia have plausible denial.

"Hey, it might have been our stuff, but we don't have any idea where it came from/ we sold it and are not responsible for how it was used. . ." Denial.

Right now, neither the US or Israel wants to openly attack Iran because of the certain political fallout.

Yet all nations agree that Iran cannot be allowed nuclear weapons.

So how do you nuke the hell out of them, and do it without a backtrail directly to your military forces?

A launch from the sea, on a piece of crap ship, to be sunk after use, with escape made via fast boat.

No one to blame. No one to point a finger to. No one to prove was responsible. So, Israel and the US could shrug their shoulders and say, "I don't care what the radiation readings indicate, we have all nuclear weapons accounted for."

"Go bark up another tree."

Independent verification would show that in accordance with documentation, all nukes are accounted for.

Problem eliminated, no direct backtrack.

This would give North Korea, Syria, and a number of nations something to really worry about. "The Americans are pulling the same **** that we've been pulling."

That's how you nuke a country, and then get away with it.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bpg131313

Could you tell us what it takes to move nukes from base A to B? I know some info is sensitive/National Security, but just give us a broad sketch.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
To me it is one of several possibilities;
1. these deceased were bad guys and were eliminated by good guys when their plan was leaked. unlikely
2. these deceased were good guys who discovered a plan and were eliminated when they discovered the bad guy plan. possible
3. the deceased were bad guys who were eliminated when their section of the plan was finished and secrecy demanded their demise. probable

of the three, i like number three.
of course there could be a combination of two of the above possibilities.
either way it was a house cleaning mission and whoever offed these guys is also on someone's list.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Nichiren

Would you ask who could put out the fire on your scroll?

YOU know what I mean, or who orders, creates and moves the scroll?

It is no good Knowing where a Diamond comes from unless you know who dug it up,
to wear a diamond ring is not the same as the asking the jeweller what its like to make it?

Everyone else will probably be a bit lost about this, don't know poster, just using analogies I am sure he can understand, unless its just something he heard and took on as his own.

To the person you ask the question to, they state they are a fireman, have very few posts since joining in march... Firemen never touch these devices, handle them or sign them of in any way shape or form, unless of course something goes wrong, but then they would pull out till Nest got there.

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
can any one say clean up opereration I wonder who the detinator was sold to china

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
When this deal went down, someone on the receiving end didn't get the word.

It only takes one honest guy to ask a question.

And then, the whole operation goes tits up.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I always suspected that there would be a major terrorist attack in the first year of Obama... this might be it. A nuke attack on the US under Obama would let Obama divert from his campaign promises, to his real agenda, globalism.

And you add the misterious Blackjack plan on that UK website...

Interesting.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Does anyone think this could be tied into the remarks Powell and Biden made?

I agree with the previous post,that all these Deaths are too suspicious.It's obviously a cover up to anyone that's eyes are open.

These people behind the scenes have already shown lives mean nothing to them.

ON 9/11 They were already blaming Osama and Iraq before the smoke cleared and the bodies were cold. $$$

It seems to me ,They would take out a city and Pin it on Iran.They've been in the sights for awhile now. $$$

Hypothesis on How the story would read.

Nuclear Reactor Blows..........Phoenix is wiped out..........Iran suspected....
www.militantislammonitor.org...

America Bombs Iran !!!

Of course,Russia and China won't sit this one out.

Bottom line is something's going to happen somewhere,we've already been told.Iran will be blamed whether they were involved or not.Maybe they think something like that would justify using nukes on Iran.

You don't think all those Nukes were built to collect dust do you?

6 weeks after 9/11 in New York City
www.superiorconcept.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

Would you ask who could put out the fire on your scroll?

YOU know what I mean, or who orders, creates and moves the scroll?

It is no good Knowing where a Diamond comes from unless you know who dug it up,
to wear a diamond ring is not the same as the asking the jeweller what its like to make it?

Elf,

in English or German please LOL

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bpg131313
I'm so glad that someone else that has worked there is also speaking out about this. I was stationed there for three years. There's literally no way in the world that nukes get on B-52's accidentally.

So you agree then as the official report states that it DID happen, that the loading was in fact not an accident but done on purpose for some Aim?

Why do you think that is?

Those of us that have worked there know what happens when they are moved. It's not a little event. It's a HUGE process. As a firefighter there, I saw it all. I can assure everyone here that there was no accidental placement of a nuke on a B-52. The people I worked with out there were all top-notch people. The best in their fields.

Thats why everyone finds its soo strange....

As YOU state it is impossible to happen by accident....

So it was done on purpose....

By the TOP-Notch people....

If something was ordered moved, it was signed off on multiple levels and cleared multiple times.

Obviously as you point out from the top of the Command authority somewhere....

The security there is mind-blowing. If something moves, it's deliberate. It's from the top tier in the Air Force. Period.

Exactly......

As for the deaths, it's unfortunate, but they happen. I'd be willing to accept 100 deaths from troops out there before I was willing to accept that a single unauthorized movement of a weapon happened there.

But as you point out it could not of moved unauthorised.........

And OFFICIALLY it has been reported as happening....

Your not making sense now.....

Sadly, people die all the time, even young ones. I'm all for conspiracy theories, but this one just isn't it.

But has been shown and you agree they couldn't have been moved without the authorisation from the TOP....

So that must be a conspiracy as they say it was an accident.... you state that couldn't happen at all as we all agree...

So personally I see dissonance here... you have stated an conspiracy happened but then state it is not...

There are easier places to get this sort of material here in the US than from Minot or Barksdale, perhaps where they are assembled.

But One did go missing from here.... so talking about other options of procurement for a Nuke from anyone involved in this is deflecting from the OP Topic... what we know did happen....

Thank you pointing out the biggest glaring issue of all, not soo much that one went missing and it was an accident, not even the very very strange deaths.... But that this MUST have been a very well orchestrated and organised intention of doing this, moving these nuclear weapons as a "Accident" when that is impossible.... from the highest of Places within the Government and Military.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azazelus

Originally posted by Exopolitico
Does "Jericho" sound familiar? If any of you watched the series Jericho, you may see some parallels here.

You took the words right out of my mouth...

Very very similar feeling to this, but I hope it's nothing at all...

Never have watched Jericho and know nothing about it? How is it similar to this.

I have been seeing all these post about biological agents, but that doesn't make sense to me, due to the "accidents". Also yes, people die all the time, but 6 in 7 days all from one AFB? No, something is happening there.

All of you who worked there, if there is such care with nukes and it was not possible in your opinion to have nukes "accidently" put on a plane flying across the U.S., then how do you think that information got out?
do you then think, people may have been "taken care of" - since they might have been ones who leaked the "accident"?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Sorry don't want to go off topic but Chanting to the Diamond Sutra or certain words or parts of it written on a scroll as Started as a Branch By a Abbot in Japan Nichiren, aslo known widely by Nicherin, but some sects with translation is your name on ATS....

Nichirin Buddhism

Obviously a computer character or such like sorry...

Elf

[edit on 2-2-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Never have watched Jericho and know nothing about it? How is it similar to this.

In Jericho, the head of Homeland Security is the instigator of a nuclear inside job, hitting many cities with nuclear bombs and blamming it on North Korea and Iran.

Then the country is divided, private contractors and the militaro-industrial complex takes over and they try to rewrite the constitution, but some people find out the truth and they flee to Texas with the proof of inside job (Texas is independant). And then a new civil war is coming.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
One of the things that just screams conspiracy to me is when a topic comes up that is controversial; some new guy signs up, claiming credentials, inside information, and gives us that "nothing to see here, move along routine"

It happens over and over. They usually blow it and disappear never to be seen or heard from on ATS again. curious.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Has anyone here seen the movie broken arrow?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I totally agree with you. My gut feeling is to put bpg131313 on my ignore list, but I'm willing to see if he/she is really familiar with protocol.

Elf,

I'm just teasing you. I'm a member of the Soka Gakkai International ;-)

Peace.

PS: Sorry OP, back on topic!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
Ohhh But it is not just the Barksdale guys who are dying strangely......

Also the base where the loaded plane was sent is also having some very unfortunate "accidents" and tragic events...........!!!!!

Like Elmendorf Air force Base and the most strange besides a B52 crashing and killing 6 others is the following:

A memorial service has been scheduled for Thursday to honor Brig. Gen. Thomas L. Tinsley, the commander at Elmendorf Air Force Base, Alaska, who died Sunday of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.

AirForce Times

The man in charge where the plane landed!

Where there were just 6 not 7!!!

This man is meant to have shot himself in the head, in a room with his absolutely Beloved Cheerleader all American Daughter and Wife in the house at the same time!!!

With you saying that, it makes me wonder about others from the "receiving" base (Barksdale AFB in Louisiana), and if there happened to have been a few accidents and deaths there also.

How could we find out that information, I wonder?

Good find Elf

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

In Jericho, the head of Homeland Security is the instigator of a nuclear inside job, hitting many cities with nuclear bombs and blamming it on North Korea and Iran.

Then the country is divided, private contractors and the militaro-industrial complex takes over and they try to rewrite the constitution, but some people find out the truth and they flee to Texas with the proof of inside job (Texas is independant). And then a new civil war is coming.

Yuck, and that has been a show on T.V - the destruction of the U.S by nukes?

It isn't on anymore is it? I would bet, with having a concept that "it was an inside job" many people in govt. wouldn't like that.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I know nothing about radioactive sgnatures other than what i've seen in movies and read in books. With that said i'm willing to bet that there are only a handful of scientits in the world that have any credintials in this field. I started thinking in depth about this and man it's scary. How hard would it be for a nuclear power i.e Russia or the U.S. to make a nuclear device with what ever radioactive signurature they wanted. I'm guessing here that all it would take would be to play around with the radioactive ingredients/isotopes and stuff, probably not that difficult for a nuclear power. Here's where it get scary, what if they don't care about the signurature because it will be used on our soil, TPTB can claim any signurature they want who's to argue. Oh man scary stuff, the things nightmares are made of.

Nothing to see here move along....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join