It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Within 7 days - 6 died at Minot Air Force Base 07 - Commander now dead

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+67 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Now this is strange. 6 loaders/ pilots died (many "accidents") within 7 days - now Crew Commander found Dead! Makes 7 dead - all involved with nukes at Minot AFB.

link to article, which also takes you to many articles about Minot AFB deaths within 7 days.
www.legitgov.org...

The body of a missile combat crew commander from the Minot Air Force Base was found by police, and the cause of his death is under investigation, the Air Force says.
Col. Christopher Ayres, the base’s 91st Missile Wing commander, said Bayless was a training chief with the 91st Operations Support Squadron. He had been at the Minot Air Force Base since March 2005.

The above just happened yesterday.... but...

The following section was compiled by 'The Pundit.'
Since the Minot story broke a week ago about the missing nukeclandestine operation from Minot, we have the following (for those who are paying attention):

1. All six people listed below are from Minot Airforce base
2. All were directly involved as loaders or as pilots
3. All are now dead
4. All within the last 7 days in 'accidents' [Not all of them --LRP]
www.kfyrtv.com...
www.shreveporttimes.com.../20070915/BREAKINGNEWS/70915012
www.kxmc.com...
www.kxmc.com...
www.bismarcktribune.com...
www.komotv.com...

Remember how a couple of years ago, there was a BIG stink, when it was found out a bomber had been loaded and flown across the U.S. with a nuke on it? This was the base it originated from.

A few of the very interesting articles :

Minot AFB finalist for Global Strike Command 22 Jan 2009 North Dakota's congressional delegation says Minot Air Force Base is one of six finalists to be the home of the Air Force's new Global Strike Command. The military created the command to better manage the nation's nuclear arsenal. It comes after a series of embarrassing missteps, including the flight of a B-52 bomber that was mistakenly armed with six nuclear-tipped cruise missiles and flown from Minot Air Force Base to Barksdale Air Force Base in Louisiana in August 2007.

Minot launch component device 'remains missing' --Minot AFB officer to face court-martial 10 Dec 2008 A Minot Air Force Base officer accused of stealing a missile launch control device will face a court-martial, the military said. Capt. Paul Borowiecki, who was a missile combat crew member assigned to the base’s 91st Missile Wing, is accused of taking the launch control device in July 2005, rather than destroying it as required when it was no longer in use. The Air Force also said Borowiecki told officials that another officer had lied in saying he destroyed a launch component. That device remains missing. That other officer, whose name has not been released, has not been charged.

There are many many articles all about Minot AFB, at the link above - also if you click the above links to the deaths, they all died on leave. Any thoughts out there on what could be behind this?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Something smells fishy here.
Will 1+1=2 ???
This is the first I have heard of it.
s and f
I find it odd that in some cases foul play is not suspected and find it odd that they don't give alot of info into the deaths.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I agree, what is it - they knew - was it actually a mistake then with the nukes, as one of the article says, 14 signatures have to happen regarding anything to do with nukes.

Tell you what if I was in the Air Force, I would say - I would not want to be assigned to Minot, too many people die there.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Other then the motorcycle crash i find the others to seem a bit strange.
Why not say how they died??
The commander found by his car but yet no foul play??
How do young men die so young and it not be suspicious?

I wouldn't want to be any of those dudes...just knowing about the inside workings of a nuke facility is too dangerous for my liking.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I heard about this early last year I think. And there was a lot of discussion about the mysterious deaths of those involved.

What do I think?

I think an American governmental agency has an operation in the planning, and that this was a dry-run or a part of this plan that was leaked by one of those murdered.

I think that this agency is routinely eliminating each person as soon as their work is completed in finalizing the mechanics of their plan.

I won't go into what I think the plan is because that's just going to open a whole Pandora's box of dubious posts, plus I want to see if anyone else thinks the way I do.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I've been stationed there, regulations are a such that when I heard about those nukes being on the bomber I laughed. That just doesn't happen, I know loaders, crew chiefs etc, worked there for a few years, you don't just 'accidentally' load nukes.

There's definitely something going on.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riviera
I've been stationed there, regulations are a such that when I heard about those nukes being on the bomber I laughed. That just doesn't happen, I know loaders, crew chiefs etc, worked there for a few years, you don't just 'accidentally' load nukes.

How long ago, were you stationed there, did you know any of the people who died?

Did things seem strange when you worked there?

Also, what do you think happened with those nukes? Was it something that the public was not suppose to find out about and then it was leaked by maybe one of the guys dead?

I really would love to know more about what you think, since you worked there.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Well if a nuke detonates in an American city, I think we will have a real good idea of where the 'terrorists' got their nuke.

I'm not an odds person, but the odds of these 6, their relationship to the event, and the manner of their death and circumtances, points to a 'clean up' operation involving the missing nuke or the attempted theft of a nuke.

Great find and compilation by the way!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Yes, I agree with your questions. I would sure like to know more about these incidents. I think this is a major story indeed. s&f

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I've been stationed there, ...

When were you stationed there? I think I might know you.
Seriously, send me a U2U.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Dear God, this is some scary stuff. Please let this just be a bizarre coincidence.
But if the puppet masters that run government and the world are behind it all, I'd expect the next "terrorist attack" to be on a big city, but not a city that would totally cripple the country if it were wiped out. New York and LA are major communication hubs, so rule those out. Anyone have any guesses?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
How long ago, were you stationed there, did you know any of the people who died?

Did things seem strange when you worked there?

Also, what do you think happened with those nukes? Was it something that the public was not suppose to find out about and then it was leaked by maybe one of the guys dead?

I really would love to know more about what you think, since you worked there.

Was checking the stories to see if I recognized any of them and luckily but sadly I don't.

I was there from early 00 to late 03 and the entire time there was never any type of 'shady' work that I could have seen or heard of. None of my crew ever mentioned anything out of the ordinary, the base commander/personnell, probably due to it's remoteness were always working to give it an air of 'regular life' so as to help with being so far away from home for many of the first time airmen.

From my understanding the nukes themselves go through a rigorous approval process prior to actually being handled and loaded, let alone what you have to go through to remove them from their storage. I personally never handled them, never had to and glad I never did but the thing is again...You don't load live nukes on anything.

More than likely they were placed back into the Munitions Area, though if they were using the database to track the nukes that I had prepped for them years ago, I could see how those could have just 'dissapeared'. But if anything they were logged and shut off, placed in their storage.

Whatever is going on with these deaths, it's definitely 'foul play' the 1st Lt's death is the main one, he was found dead a month later and no one suspected foul play?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
On the topic of the original "mishap" did it ever occur that it was intended not to be used against America but to start another front (war=money) under the guise of a resistance group inside another country? (aka Iran)

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
When this story originally came out the news said that the plane had landed with 5 bombs. At that point being that I had worked with military aircraft for 8 years I began to wonder how that was possible. One of these weapons weigh a lot and the off balanced load would seem to make take-off like that impossible as when the aircraft left the ground the heavy wing would immediately hit the ground causing a crash (there is a job that specifically deals with this called a load master). Landing would be somewhat easier as after the aircraft was airborne it could be trimmed to compensate for this off balanced condition; however, at takeoff it would be unknown how much trim was needed and I am uncertain if it could even safely take off if it were known as the trim would seem to effect the aircraft before it left the ground due to the airflow across the trimmed surface thus forcing the light wing into the ground at takeoff.

Could it be possible that the original story was correct and that they dropped one to be picked up by a third party, and then landed with only 5?

There was a concern over a missing warhead for about 2 days then nothing further was ever mentioned.

If my memory serves me correctly, I responded to a post on this here on ATS when the story first came out.

Here is a link to one of the stories about this:

formerspook.blogspot.com...

Now the new stories are saying it had 6 nukes which is what I would expect due to the imbalanced load, I wonder which story is right?

Did it take off with 6 and drop one, or did it take off and land with 6, or did it somehow manage to take off with only 5?

[edit on 2/2/2009 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Seems pretty obvious 'something' happened they don't want anyone to find out about ...

Best guess - some number of 'missing ordinance' ...

Get those fallout shelters swept out ...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

if I was in the Air Force, I would say - I do not want to be assigned to Minot, too many people die there.

People in the military are not allowed to turn down assignments. There is no way you'd be allowed to say something like that. If you tried -you'd be brought up on charges.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I have to agree with that. When I was in the AirForce the regulations or instructions as their called now, there is no way for it to happen unless someone from very high up ordered it, had the proper paper work and everyone signed off on it.

It's not like they can't tell a difference between a nuke and any other war head, for goodness sakes there freaken labeled and the label is big.

When I first heard about it I thought ya right the press totally got their story wrong what idiots. Then when it turned out the story was correct.

All I can assume is someone high up wanted them moved for whatever reason, someone above that person found out about it because at it's arrival it was immediately reported to the head hancho, who was above the person who ordered it. Because they didn't know of the arrival of nukes the paperwork was obviously screwed up, otherwise the receiving end would have secured them and been expecting them to arrive. So then it would be safe to assume whom ever ordered it blamed it on folks lower down the ladder to save his/her but.

Now the seven dead in 7 days that's just crazy. Just watch there will be some solider charged with serial killing which I bet could be the case. If they wanted to off these people because they knew something, they would be transferred to other bases and offed then to keep attention away from the fact. I think this is just to easy to draw a conspiracy theory to it.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

if I was in the Air Force, I would say - I do not want to be assigned to Minot, too many people die there.

People in the military are not allowed to turn down assignments. There is no way you'd be allowed to say something like that. If you tried -you'd be brought up on charges.

This all depends on the circumstances. If you were re-enlisting and that is what you were offered you could say that you were just going to get out if you were not given another choice. I have done this because I did not want to go to sea again after just returning home, so they then offered me an alternate duty station if I re-enlisted.

[edit on 2/2/2009 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarrylGalasso

Originally posted by FlyersFan

This all depends on the circumstances. If you were re-enlisting and that is what you were offered you could say that you were just going to get out if you were not given another choice. I have done this because I did not want to go to sea again after just returning home, so they then offered me an alternative duty station if I re-enlisted.

That's what happened to me. I told them I was done and getting out. My career field manager called me and offered a promotion on the spot and told me I could select any base world wide and he would send me there. Needless to say I turned him down and got out anyway.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Does "Jericho" sound familiar? If any of you watched the series Jericho, you may see some parallels here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join