It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Within 7 days - 6 died at Minot Air Force Base 07 - Commander now dead

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
yeah Bha...it is about HE timing. To put the nuclear material into a start of supercriticality you have to have all side of the HE explode a the same time crushing it to a tiny size for the appropriate release of energy. It's called in implosion device.

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Remember, 6 nukes left Minot. 5 nukes arrived in Barksdale. 7 men are now dead. You do the math.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This entire Minot fiasco was a theft from the start. Having been in SAC you do not take off with Nukes on board in these times. That aircrew and all ground personnel where paid, to steal the nuke, thats the plan simple truth. I have seen nukes loaded only once during the 1973 Arab Israeli War when Nixon increased the Defcon in Oct73. the real McCoy. Never since have nukes been required to be loaded aboard a B-52 since. We have a very big problem in our country brewing with various vigilantly groups, people are fed up, mad, disgusted, violent and wait till REX84 is implemented by our government. For example, no nukes were flown during the Desert Storm Campaign or any other contingency Operation to this date. Now that people are dying its dead nuts a national security nightmare.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
see the thing is the NEWS thinks only 5 made it and well know the news is infallible, especially when trying to rush a story.

And again, we've shown that some of those...many of them have nothing to do with Nuke moves.

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarrylGalasso
When this story originally came out the news said that the plane had landed with 5 bombs. At that point being that I had worked with military aircraft for 8 years I began to wonder how that was possible. One of these weapons weigh a lot and the off balanced load would seem to make take-off like that impossible as when the aircraft left the ground the heavy wing would immediately hit the ground causing a crash (there is a job that specifically deals with this called a load master). Landing would be somewhat easier as after the aircraft was airborne it could be trimmed to compensate for this off balanced condition; however, at takeoff it would be unknown how much trim was needed and I am uncertain if it could even safely take off if it were known as the trim would seem to effect the aircraft before it left the ground due to the airflow across the trimmed surface thus forcing the light wing into the ground at takeoff.

Could it be possible that the original story was correct and that they dropped one to be picked up by a third party, and then landed with only 5?

There was a concern over a missing warhead for about 2 days then nothing further was ever mentioned.

If my memory serves me correctly, I responded to a post on this here on ATS when the story first came out.

Here is a link to one of the stories about this:

formerspook.blogspot.com...

Now the new stories are saying it had 6 nukes which is what I would expect due to the imbalanced load, I wonder which story is right?

Did it take off with 6 and drop one, or did it take off and land with 6, or did it somehow manage to take off with only 5?

[edit on 2/2/2009 by DarrylGalasso]

These "six" had some how learned that the nukes were being moved and that is probably what caused their demise. I do not think that any of these were any coincidence at all. I do not believe in coincidence either. Things always happen for a reason. And yes if there are nukes stolen I think we all know here who will be the culprit. I think that is probably all I should say about that without making any direct accusations. Put the pieces together and I think the picture will be clearer. Any interference with what our government is doing behind closed doors will be met with the harshest of punishments. "death". The deaths will remain just as secret as the operations themselves.

Do the right thing every time and you will be appreciated by some and astonished by many...Benjamin Franklin..

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been touched on as I haven't visited this thread in quite some time, but did anyone notice the reports now saying that Iran has enough Uranium for a bomb?
Also that North Korea is ramping up ICBM testing?

That reeks to me of a situation where everyone in the know and not willing to play ball has been offed and now they are continuing on with their plan. Whatever it may be.

I'm starting to become very worried over these seemingly unrelated events. Including the potential for violence on American Soil via Mexico Drug Cartels linked, through business partnerships, directly to Dick Cheney. Brown and Root construction company. Prof. Emeritus brought that information to the Texas National Guard thread last night. Good reading, btw.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Yes, I believe it is quite interesting how all of a sudden Iran could have a nuke...... seems to me, people want that information out, so if something happens, it can be blamed on Iran.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
At the time I read the story on Press TV (Iran). I saw it as a beautiful opportunity. Either prove a conspiracy true or determine that Press TV was just a propaganda service. So I tracked down the local rag that published in Minot (can't recall the name) and found the obituary column. Sure enough... there they were, but only 3 of the names. That night the leading story on CNN was Britney Spears (no kidding - really). The real conspiracy is why no news organisation bothered to follow this up. I scanned the news on the web and TV for a week... Nothing. Iran is doing the US Media's job for them!
The story has been removed from Press TV's website, although one comment referencing the story is still there.

Here's the story from the html I saved of the page:

Mystery surrounds deaths of Minot airmen

Sat, 22 Sep 2007 23:10:30

Capt. John Frueh

Six members of the US Air Force who were involved in the Minot AFB incident, have died mysteriously, an anti-Bush activist group says.

The incident happened when a B-52 bomber was "mistakenly" loaded with six nuclear warheads and flown for more than three hours across several states, prompting an Air Force investigation and the firing of one commander.

The plane was carrying Advanced Cruise Missiles from Minot Air Force Base, N.D, to Barksdale Air Force Base on August 30.

The Air Combat Command has ordered a command-wide stand down on September 14 to review procedures, officials said.

The missiles, which are being decommissioned, were mounted onto pylons on the bomber's wings and it is unclear why the warheads had not been removed beforehand.

In addition to the munitions squadron commander who was relieved of his duties, crews involved in the incident, including ground crew workers had been temporarily decertified for handling munitions.

The activist group Citizens for Legitimate Government said the six members of the US Air Force who were directly involved as loaders or as pilots, were killed within 7 days in 'accidents'.

The victims include Airman First Class Todd Blue, 20, who died while on leave in Virginia. A statement by the military confirmed his death but did not say how he died.

In another accident, a married couple from Barksdale Air Force Base were killed in the 5100 block of Shreveport-Blanchard Highway. The two were riding a 2007 Harley-Davidson motorcycle, with the husband driving and the wife the passenger, police said.

"They were traveling behind a northbound Pontiac Aztec driven by Erica Jerry, 35, of Shreveport," the county sheriff said. "Jerry initiated a left turn into a business parking lot at the same time the man driving the motorcycle attempted to pass her van on the left in a no passing zone. They collided."

Adam Barrs, a 20-year-old airman from Minot Air Force Base was killed in a crash on the outskirts of the city.

First Lt. Weston Kissel, 28, a Minot Air Force Base bomber pilot, was killed in a motorcycle crash in Tennessee, the military officials say.

Police found the body of a missing Air Force captain John Frueh near Badger Peak in northeast Skamania County, Washington.

The Activist group says the mysterious deaths of the air force members could indicate to a conspiracy to cover up the truth about the Minot Air Base incident.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I lie... I did find one more press reference well after the date. From The American Conservative, (now needs subscription so I post the text below, written by Dave Lindorff (his website: www.thiscantbehappening.net...)

The Mystery of Minot: Loose nukes and a cluster of dead airmen raise troubling questions
by Dave Lindorff

This article appeared initially in the Oct. 22, 2007 issue of American Conservative magazine.

The American Conservative has discovered that to date, more than a month after the incident, Pentagon investigators have completely ignored a peculiar cluster of six deaths during the weeks immediately preceding and following the B52 flight.
Wed, 11/21/2007—The unauthorized Aug. 29 cross-country flight of a B-52H Stratofortress armed with six nuclear-tipped AGM-29 Advanced Cruise missiles, which saw these 150-kiloton warheads go missing for 36 hours, has all the elements of two Hollywood movies. One would be a thriller about the theft from an armed weapons bunker of six nukes for some dark and murky purpose. The lead might be played by Matt Damon. The other movie would be a slapstick comedy about a bunch of bozos who couldn’t tell the difference between a nuclear weapon and a pile of dummy warheads. The lead might be played by Adam Sandler, backed by the cast of “Police Academy III.”

So far, the Pentagon, which has launched two separate investigations into the incident, seems to be assuming that it is dealing with the comedy version, saying that some incredible “mistake” led to nuclear weapons being taken inadvertently from a weapons-storage bunker, loaded into launch position on a bomber, and flown from North Dakota to Louisiana.

The American Conservative has discovered that to date, more than a month after the incident, Pentagon investigators have completely ignored a peculiar cluster of six deaths, during the weeks immediately preceding and following the flight, of personnel at the two Air Force bases involved in the incident and Air Force Commando Operations headquarters.

The operative assumption of the investigations appears to be that an Air Force decision to store nuclear, conventional, and dummy warheads in the same bunker and one mistake by weapons handlers initiated a chain of errors and oversights that led to the flight.

On Sept. 23, the Washington Post, in a story based upon interviews with military officials, many of them unidentified, suggested that the first known case of nuclear warheads leaving a weapons-storage area improperly was the result of two mistakes. The first, the article suggested, was a decision by the Air Force to permit the storing of nuclear weapons in the same highly secure and constantly guarded sod-covered bunkers—known as “igloos”—as non-nuclear weapons and dummy warheads (something that had never been allowed in the past). The second was some as yet unidentified mistake by weapons handlers at Minot to mount six nuclear warheads onto six of the 12 Advanced Cruise Missiles that had been slated to be flown to Barksdale AFB for destruction. Those missiles and the six others, part of a group of 400 such missiles slated for retirement and disassembly, should have been fitted with dummy warheads also. The Post article quotes military sources as saying that once the mistake was made, a cascade of errors followed as weapons handlers, ground crews, and the B-52 crew dkipped all nuclear protocols, assuming they were dealing with dummy warheads.

The problem with this theory is that dummy warheads don’t look the same as the real thing. The real warheads, called W80-1’s, are shiny silver, which is clearly visible through postage-stamp-sized windows on the nosecone covers that protect them on the missiles. In addition, the mounted warheads are encased in a red covering as a second precaution.

continued next post...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Apparently the nukes (which can be set to explode at between 5 kilotons and 150 kilotons) were easily spotted by a Barksdale AFB ground crew when they went out to the plane on the tarmac hours after it landed. If the barksdale ground crew, which had no reason to suspect it was looking at nuclear-tipped missiles, easily spotted the “error,” why did everyone at Minot miss it, as claimed?

Clearly, whoever loaded the six nukes on one B-52 wing pod, and whoever mounted that pod on the wing, knew or should have known that they were dealing with nukes—and absend an order from the highest authority in Washington, loading such nukes on a bomber was against all policy. The odds of randomly putting six nukes all on one pod, and six dummies on the other, are 1:924. And how curious that the pilot, who is supposed to check all 12 missiles before flying, checked only the pod containing the dummy warheads.

Various experts familiar with nuclear-weapons-handling protocols express astonishment at what happened on Aug. 29 and 30. After all, over the course of more than six decades, the protocols for handling nuclear arms have called for at least two people at every step, with paper trails, bar codes, and real-time computer tracking of every warhead in the arsenal. Nothing like this has been known to have happened before. Air Force Gen. Eugene Habiger, who served as US Strategic Command chief from 1996 to 1998, told the Post, “I have been in the nuclear business since 1966 and am not aware of any incident more disturbing.”

Philip Coyle, a senior advisor at the Center for Defense Information who served as assistant secretary of defense in the Clinton administration, calls the iincident “astonishing” and “unbelievable.” He says, “This wasn’t just a mistake. I’ve counted, and at least 20 things had to have gone wrong for this to have occurred.”

Bruce Blair, a former Air Force nuclear launch officer who is now president of the World Security Institute, says that the explanation of the incident as laid out in the Washington Post, and in the limited statements from the Air Force and Department of Defense, which call it a “mistake,” are “incomplete.” He notes that no mention has been made as to whether the nukes in question, which had been pre-mounted on a pylon for attachment to the B-52 wing, had their PAL (permiswsion action link) codes unlocked to make them operational, or whether a system on board the plane that would ordinarily prevent an unauthorized launch had been activated. “For all we know, these missiles could have been fully operational,” he says.

The Air Force and Department of Defense are refusing to answer any questions about such matters.

Meanwhile, there are those six deaths. On July 20, 1st Lt. Weston Kissel, a 28-year-old B-52 pilot from Minot, died in a motorcycle accident while on home leave in Tennessee.

Another Minot B-52 pilot, 20-year-old Adam Barrs, died on July 5 in Minot when a car he was riding in, driven by another Minot airman, Stephen Garrett, went off the road, hit a tree, and caught fire. Airman Garrett was brought to the hospital in critical condition and has since been charged with negligent homicide.

Two more Air Force personnel, Senior Airman Clint Huff, 29, of Barksdale AFB, and his wife Linda died on Sept. 15 in nearby Shreveport, Louisiana, when Huff reportedly attempted to pass a van in a no-passing zone on his motorcycle, and the van made a left-hand turn, striking them.

Then there are two reported suicides, which both occurred within days of the flight. One involved Todd Blue, a 20-year-old airman who was in a unit that guarded weapons at Minot. He reportedly shot himself in the head on Sept. 11 while on a visit to his family in Wytheville, Virginia. Local police investigators termed his death a suicide.

cont.. next post

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The second suicide, on Aug. 30, was John Frueh, a special forces weather commando at the Air Force’s Special Operations command headquartered at Hurlburt AFB in Florida. Hurlburt’s website says, “Every night, as millions of Americans sleep peacefully under the blanket of freedom,” Air Force special Operations commandos work “in deep dark places, far away from home, risking their lives to keep that blanket safe.”

Frueh, 33, a married father of two who had just received approval for promotion from captain to major, reportedly flew from Florida to Portland, Oregon, for a friend’s wedding. He never showed up. Instead, he called on Aug. 29, the day the missiles were loaded, from an interstate pull-off just outside Portland to say he was going for a hike in a park nearby. (It is not clear why he was at a highway rest stop as he had no car.) A day later, back in Portland, he rented a car at the airport, again calling his family. After he failed to appear at the wedding, his family filed a missing person’s report with the Portland police. The Sheriff’s Department in remote Skamania County, Washington, found Frueh’s rental car ten days later on the side of a road nearly 120 miles from the airport in a remote area of Badger Peak. Search dogs found his body in the woods. His death was ruled a suicide, though neither the sheriff’s investigator nor the medical examiner would give details. What makes this alleged suicide odd, however, is that the sheriff reports that Frueh had with him a knapsack containing a GPS locator and a videocam—odd equipment for someone intent on ending his life.

Of course, it could be that all six of these deaths are coincidences—all just accidents and personal tragedies. But when they occur around the time six nuclear-tipped missiles go missing in a bizarre incident, the likes of which the Pentagon hasn’t seen before, one would think investigators would be on those cases like vultures on carrion. In fact, police and medical examiners in the Frueh and Blue cases say no federal investigators, whether from DOD or FBI, have called them. Worse still, because the B-52 incident got so little media attention—no coverage in most local news—none of those investigating the accidents and suicides even knew about it or about the other deaths.

“It would have been interesting to know all that when I was examining Mr. Blue’s body,” says coroner Mike Stoker, “but no one told me about any of it or asked me about him.”

“If we had known that several people had died under questionable circumstances, it might have affected how we’d look at a body,” says Don Phillips, the sheriff’s deputy who investigated the Frueh death. “But nobody from the federal government has ever contacted us about this.”

“Certainly, in a case like this, the suicides should be a red flag,” says Hans Kristensen, a nuclear-affairs expert with the Federation of American Scientists. It’s wild speculation to think that there might be some connection between the deaths and the incident, but it certainly should be investigated.”

FIN

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
those of us that that know about the conspiracy has no question that Nililist murdered the 9 AF personnel connected with this.......the same goes for the plane that fell over Buffalo, NY on top of the house. The plane had a genocide expert aboard that was playing havoc with the US State Dept and African groups supporting the formation of the African Union that is formed and ready to join the World Union.....coming soon.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This sounds like a classic "vacuum cleaning job". This is a conspiracy term used to describe a mop
up of any potential info brush fires after some shenanigans.
For instance any shooter involved in an assassination is given a ticket to a safehouse.
A professional hit man or "cleaner" is hired to kill the assassin without knowing why.
(Most professional hit men often don't care why
because they lack a conscience anyway and see it as a business transaction.)

These Minot air men were most likely pawns involved in the Cheney plot to nuke an
American city-blame external terrorists -then that would have paved the way for a
Bush/Cheney martial law decade long takeover. Luckily it was thwarted.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riviera
If they wanted to off these people because they knew something, they would be transferred to other bases and offed then to keep attention away from the fact. I think this is just to easy to draw a conspiracy theory to it.

Well the people who are pulling the strings (elite) aren't very smart. They may think they are, but stuff like this shows their not the brightest crayons in the box imo.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by doorbell412]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The plan was thwarted as has three other planned military coups in 1933, by the traitor FDR and Illuminati, 1960-1963 when JFK who was a member of the Kennedy Illuminati family but went against it, and in 1972, NIXON another Illuminati puppet who got caught in Watergate and had a plan to take over DC working with USMC General Cushman.....fact. Now, number FOUR was thwarted as you say and the next one is planned soon.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The elites have accomplished every single goal and objective they have set up and designed, I beg your pardon. They planned WWI, WWII and WWIII plus to major Russian Revolutions, all were planned between 1850 and 1871 by Mason Albert Pike. Fact.......they control and set up their wars and schemes by using the principle called a "Helgelian Dialectic"....very masterfully......The mistakes made are corrected by a "banana war", designed depression, recession or articifially produced Inflationary period. They set up depressions, recessions and inflation scientifically and always have since 1913.......EVERY SINGLE ONE. WHO? Google 13 Illuminati families. The interconnected families are Disney for the Occult brainwashing, McDonald's, and KRUPP. Prescott Bush, DuPonts, Rockefeller's et al from Wall Street fully funded HITLER TO make sure the war was on. FDR, the traitor and murderer he was set up Pearl Harbor by provoking the Japanese that they did attack Pearl Harbor reference "McCollum's MEMO"........and this is not even a scratch of what they did and what is yet to come. Wait until the Mexicans, 350,000 military personnel, Russians and Chinese that are in Mexico now, assault the US soon. The MS-13 and LGF are coordinated by CIA and middle men to start a crime wave in well over 3,500 cities following the next 911 and then we will want martial law......in comes the UN and the foreign troops......

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
The elites have accomplished every single goal and objective they have set up and designed, I beg your pardon. They planned WWI, WWII and WWIII plus to major Russian Revolutions, all were planned between 1850 and 1871 by Mason Albert Pike. Fact.......they control and set up their wars and schemes by using the principle called a "Helgelian Dialectic"....very masterfully......The mistakes made are corrected by a "banana war", designed depression, recession or articifially produced Inflationary period. They set up depressions, recessions and inflation scientifically and always have since 1913.......EVERY SINGLE ONE. WHO? Google 13 Illuminati families. The interconnected families are Disney for the Occult brainwashing, McDonald's, and KRUPP. Prescott Bush, DuPonts, Rockefeller's et al from Wall Street fully funded HITLER TO make sure the war was on. FDR, the traitor and murderer he was set up Pearl Harbor by provoking the Japanese that they did attack Pearl Harbor reference "McCollum's MEMO"........and this is not even a scratch of what they did and what is yet to come. Wait until the Mexicans, 350,000 military personnel, Russians and Chinese that are in Mexico now, assault the US soon. The MS-13 and LGF are coordinated by CIA and middle men to start a crime wave in well over 3,500 cities following the next 911 and then we will want martial law......in comes the UN and the foreign troops......

and that's when the fema camps come into play?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
FEMA camps....sure enough. You got it. Also check this out. The New World Order will be one currency, one government and one RELIGION. The Religion is the New Age Occult, Counterfeit Christianity. Now, we know that the New Age Movement is exactly tenet for tenet the same as Nazism. In one tenet, they use felons as SECURITY FORCES and loyal subjects especially when you give them a job. Guess who goes into the empty cells? and FEMA Camps.....?

U.S. judges seek massive California prisoner release

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Federal judges on Monday tentatively ordered California to release tens of thousands of inmates, up to a third of all prisoners, in the next three years to stop dangerous overcrowding.

As many as 57,000 could be let go if the current population were cut by the maximum percentage considered by a three-judge panel. Judges said the move could be done without threatening public safety -- and might improve a public safety hazard.

www.reuters.com...

Cash crisis forces California to free 55,000 prisoners

The debt-ridden state can no longer afford to keep inmates in an expensive and bloated penal system

By Guy Adams in Los Angeles

Inmates at Mule Creek Prison in California have been moved into the gymnasium because of overcrowding

There's not been a greater escape since Steve McQueen jumped aboard his motorcycle. The state of California has been ordered to release more than 55,000 prison inmates to ease pressure on its ailing penal system.

Federal judges ruled last week that California's 33 adult jails have become so overcrowded that they violate the constitutional rights of inmates, subjecting them to "cruel and unusual" punishment that is causing at least one death a month. Just over a third of the state's 158,000 prisoners must be set free by 2012 to ensure that basic healthcare is provided to those who remain behind, the judges said. The majority will go through early release and parole schemes.

www.independent.co.uk...

Christian Identity program is being ran inside the prisons

en.wikipedia.org...

The public perception of Identity has been shaped by media coverage of skinheads, neo-Nazis, and hate crimes against minorities. However, the Identity movement is far more diverse, embracing a growing number of disaffected people in America’s heartland. The term "Christian Identity" expresses their belief, supposedly based in Christianity, that the "identity" of the White race is that it is God’s chosen people.

The doctrinal seed of Identity was the theory, first popularized by John Wilson’s book Lectures on Our Israelitish Origins (1840), that the "ten lost tribes of Israel" taken captive by the Assyrians in the eighth century BC had been assimilated into the pagan cultures of Europe and especially Britain. Thus, people of Anglo-Saxon descent were identified as heirs of the promises made to Israel in the Old Testament.1 Anglo-Israel-ism was originally not an anti-Semitic doctrine; its advocates typically viewed the Jews as legitimate descendants of Israel along with the Anglo-Saxon peoples. Not all Anglo-Israelites today are anti-Semitic, nor are they all part of the Identity movement.

www.watchman.org...

Many of these extreme anti-Catholic and anti-Jewish groups authored literature that now undergirds the eccentric theology of the militant patriots. Such historically dubious texts as The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion -- a favorite of Hitler's Nazis -- compiled in the late 1800s in Europe live on. This bogus document supposedly outlines an alleged Jewish plot to bring the world under one world government -- the New World Order.

When today's patriots refer to the federal government as the ZOG (Zionist Occupational Government), they are writing in this tradition. Christian Identity pastor Thom Robb teaches: "There is a war in America today and there are two camps. One camp is in Washington, D.C., the federal government controlled by the anti-Christ Jews. Their goal is the destruction of our race, our faith and our people. And our goal is the destruction of them. There is no middle ground."

Misreading Scripture

The pseudobiblical teaching of Christian Identity groups lends a vague air of legitimacy to the whole movement. It is here that the Christian Identity problem hits home the hardest.

As James A. Aho writes in The Politics of Righteousness: Idaho Christian Patriotism, such titles as His Chosen, the Seed of Abraham, God's Saints, and the Children of Jacob are clearly biblical. What makes Christian Identity groups different, however, is their exalting of race over grace, their claim that they are the literal descendants of Israel of old.

In the 1600s, a lively debate broke out in Europe over whether the native Indians were the descendants of the Lost Tribes of Israel. These theories were repackaged in Scotsman John Wilson's 1840 text, Our Israelitish Origin. Wilson set out the thesis that the northern 10 tribes of Israel, which had separated from the nation of Judah, were deported by Assyria in the 700s B.C. (2 Kings 17:6). Wilson claimed that these Lost Ten Tribes eventually ended up in northwestern Europe.

Most orthodox scholars contend that Israel was either assimilated into the nations or later reunited with Judah (the Jews). Those who came to be called British Israelites reject this notion. They saw in the Anglo-Saxon-Celtic people the Israel of the Bible. White supremacy is a warped offshoot of this British Israelism. As Aho cautions, blatant racism and anti-Semitism is not inherent in British Israel theory, but it is today for thousands of people who mix it with revamped Nazism and antigovernment hysteria.

But aren't Jews cousins to the so-called lost Aryan Israelites?

No, counter Identity theorists. Jews have intermarried and lost their racial integrity. Some Identity groups advance the brazen claim that Jews and other nonwhite races are descended from the intermarriage of Eve with the Serpent, Satan himself. Therefore, the white race is the only pure race.

This clear distortion of the Genesis record goes on to claim that Adam and Eve were the first white people. All nonwhites are descendants of the Serpent seed.

www.ptm.org...

books.google.com... yfWvJrFQUwTadeo&hl=en&ei=vFzUSYHOCYWDmAfhveTxDg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4#PPA168,M1

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

The Major just did a whole heap of Denying Ignorance right over here.

The Major has always felt that facts are better for the soul than fiction.

Dismissed.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join