It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Of UFO's On Our Skies! Now!! On NASA Feed!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhyberDragon

Not that those are UFO's and I'm not saying they are, but, the germans spent a lot of time and money, as did the ones expatriated during World War 2 under Operation Paper Clip, building a forteress in Antarctica, and in freezing peole to death to test hypothermia, mentally insane folks mainly in America, and testing the affects of freezing by flying people to extremely high altitudes, plus the research and success of AntiGravitational Devices shaped like disks with delta wing like backsides that is, angled, and Irridium 115 whic is lighter than hydrogen as a metal when electrically charged as well as mini reactors of nuclear and/ or flourine type, add to that the Operation headed by Adm. Byrd and authorized by Adm. Forrestal, America's first Secretary of war who was also "suicided" for his going to go public with some big Secret, which operation sent several thousand troops to Antarctica to face the German threat and was thwarted by Nazi's with Sound Cannon's and flying machines on the order of the UFO's we know them to be today, as well as thousand's of technologically armed SS. Shortly thereafter, Antarctica was declared a No Man's land, and No Country can claim it. Nor have they tried. If there were any UFO's to be sighted, my search would begin there, as, that's exactly where I'd expect to find them. So. If you are looking not at imaging defects due to interpretations of white, which you are not as they would not be limited to just thick white, and would either incorporate the surrounding colors of the thinner whisps of white, or, they would incorporate the whiting defect universally across all white sections. Or if it were spec's, which they are not, as it would be peppered liberally and not just in areas of convenient mass whiting buildup, which they are not sp diverse. Then, perhaps, seeing is believing and a picture is worth a thousand words. And if they did show you the truth, you wouldn't believe it anyways.

Not that these are UFO's but look at their shapes within the glow, differnet yet consitant in pattern. Look at the glows which seem to reinforce ones close to their proximity.

Whatever it is, being over Antarctica is absolutely no reason to rule it out, but, should be expected. And being near Pine Gap or Canberra Nat'l park where rockefeller illegally built those 20 multi million dollar condoes, or near the Parliament whih was remodeled to the tune of 200 Billion and large enough to serve a Country like the US, despite only having about 18 million inhabitants, doesn't shock me either.

Think outside of the box, before trapping yourself in it.

I like that antarctica theory. But it brings some complications. For instance if you think Operation High Jump actually was a attempt to destroy the NAZIS for good than you would also consider Adm. Byrd's flight to the north pole to be fact and thus believing in a hollow earth. Witch can be hard to swallow.
Also, how could those NAZIS survive down there at the south pole? This has bothered me for some time, seeing it is next to impossible to survive down there without being constantly resupplied by a third party...
Other than that, the mysteries of PADA island still intrigues me.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Could this have anything to do with the dots?

books.google.com... &hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result#PPA67,M1

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hackbart

Here is the picture of the cloud disturbance that does look like it is being made by the white objects.Got to be a logical reason for this right? However if you look real close every white dot is causing a disturbance to the cloud image .

[edit on 2-2-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott
I see exactly what you mean. Here is a capture of multiples cutting through and even disturbing the cloud layer.

People will only see what they want. You know and I know, even the people who deny know something is about to happen.

Cheers and good luck.

could they be windmills?..a wind park?

i flew once and went straight above a wind park when the cloud was very low and it looked very much like that...i could just see 1 blade of the windmill at a time as it rotated and it caused the clouds to be blown away in the same way these clouds seem to have been..

are there any wind parks in this area?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
The colored ones are most likely a moisture effect in high clouds and snow cover. Sun light shines and hits them causing a prism effect. The areas you see might just be high concentration moisture pockets.

Who knows.. I will keep my eyes open.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Anyone seen this?

video.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
They are snow flakes falling towards the camera.

*second line for flavor*

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Whether or not this has any truth in it whatsoever, some of you people are so easily led its ridiculous. For a website dedicated to searching for the truth, apparently in vain of all the people, government agencies and the countless other organisations ive read about when scanning this site., (and i've never posted before). It irks that so many people posting comments don't realise that wanting things to be, doesn't make them be. The same reason many of you jump on the bandwagon everytime a new theory, idea or supposed breakthrough is produced is the same reason many people follow a religion, a government, a law, a trend or any other social norm or tradition and it's the same reason humanity got ourselves into this mess in the first place, maybe people, you, all of you should start to look a little closer and see that this is what you get, this is life, your perspective, your window to everything you know and everything that is beyond your grasp, this is, trying to control or understand what is, has probably been our problem from the start.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The seven white dots with long trails in clouds at 56°15S, 26.19W are islands. Switch to the Yahoo or Microsoft VE layer to see them plainly. Or search "South Sandwich Islands" in Live Maps (maps.live.com...), they are 500 km S-E of the main island. Google Map doesn't have the area mapped at a good enough resolution it seems.

The other area, at 49°S 26°W is more interesting. The white dots are much smaller, and there is no island there on any other layer. Boats?

[edit on 2009-2-2 by nablator]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
some facts : Chinese new year, balloons come in different colors.... etc...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by brengizzle
Whether or not this has any truth in it whatsoever, some of you people are so easily led its ridiculous. For a website dedicated to searching for the truth, apparently in vain of all the people, government agencies and the countless other organisations ive read about when scanning this site., (and i've never posted before). It irks that so many people posting comments don't realise that wanting things to be, doesn't make them be. The same reason many of you jump on the bandwagon everytime a new theory, idea or supposed breakthrough is produced is the same reason many people follow a religion, a government, a law, a trend or any other social norm or tradition and it's the same reason humanity got ourselves into this mess in the first place, maybe people, you, all of you should start to look a little closer and see that this is what you get, this is life, your perspective, your window to everything you know and everything that is beyond your grasp, this is, trying to control or understand what is, has probably been our problem from the start.

Well fortunatly we still have somebody like you to keep us all sane and in line.....
I ,for one ,love all the qualities you have just mentioned in ATS users. Following a thread, seeing everybody jump in with an other theory or angle to a story. But i would never dare to claim that somebody on here is wrong or right. They are just ideas and i think it's all good fun.....

(except for discussions about Israel, they seem to get out of hand pretty damn quick)

Peace......

Oh ps: I think i have conclusive evidence that those are indeed giant m&m's hoovering above our head. Put i will wait with posting the evidence because the FED's a hot on my trail......

edit for typos

[edit on 2/2/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by nablator
The seven white dots at 56°15S, 26.19W are islands. Switch to the Yahoo layer to see them plainly. Or search "South Sandwich Islands" in Live Maps (maps.live.com...), they are 500 km S-E of the main island. Google Map doesn't have the area mapped at a good enough resolution it seems.

um...no
www.flashearth.com... check for yourself the Islands are further SW from that local.

Ok this is bizzare ... but remember folks - this image is from NAZA ... so even if it's something, the source is suspect

wZn

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
um...no
www.flashearth.com... check for yourself the Islands are further SW from that local.

Have you seen the other layers? The shape and size of the island is perfectly identical to what can be seen in Google or MS VE maps. Yes the coordinates seem a bit off compared to Google, but all other layers in flash Earth show the islands exactly at the same place as the mysterious "UFOs".

Check your facts before jumping to conclusions.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by brengizzle
(and i've never posted before)

Ps: i'm not judging here or anything but when you say this and your account show this:

brengizzle

It makes me wonder!!....you either got banned and thus posted before or you really are just one day here and you are making a bold statement...which is it???

(sorry for this interuption but i thought i saw a troll.....i did....i did see a troll)

as you were......Peace

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Fair enough, to you mindcrime and on some level i agree, i'm not some (exploitive deleted) stiff, but the fact that you know that it's fun sets you apart the people on here who seem to genuinely believe in some of the nonsense they talk, i'm in a mood right now and in reality, it's probably the reason why i posted. I thought you were all after the truth...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
And by the way it is the latter, i have visited this site hundreds of time, simply for the reason that it certainly does alert you to some interesting things, i've just never bothered to post, because frankly i'd rather find another way to make my voice heard.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by brengizzle

It's cool....

I get those moods sometimes to......just laugh along with the nuts here!!

But seriously, those are not chinese party balloons. These dots are covering the entire world , every spot were it is cloudy you will see them. If those are indeed party balloons those chinese have been blowing up balloons since the last Ming dynasty to prepare so many balloons...

Did somebody actually ask NASA what they are???

[edit on 2/2/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Someone tell me these UFOs mimic islands. Please. Make my day.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by r00ster

OP - I think you have been very observant. I think the thing to do here is check daily weekly whatever to see if there is a pattern emerges. You know are they always over cloud and if so is that a hiding tactic or simply an anomaly with the camera under those light conditions.
I can’t say I’ve noticed before but do you find it strange that there is lots of cloud at the moment haven’t seen quite this much before.
I’ll be interested to check for a few days myself
S&F for you

MJ2

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
See!!! we also have sane people in here that have their head on straight

nice going, nablator

You know how to make a point!!!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join