It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Of UFO's On Our Skies! Now!! On NASA Feed!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Honestly, I don't think those rectangular coloured blotches are anything more then artefacts or corrupt/missing data. The fact that they ONLY appear in blue, yellow, pink/purple, and that they only appear over cloud formations makes me dubious to your conclusion.

Nonetheless, I did enjoy the post. And searching around I found something quite similiar to what someone else has posted.

And as for the apparentl objects causing wakes: South Sandwich Island Volcanos

Anyways for those who wanna look, hopefully the feed (and wind direction) doesnt change too quickly. You can clearly see the disturbance is caused by the islands volcanic peaks.

Lat: 57 27' 38" S
Long: 25 59 23 W

Actually now that I look at the other image, these two locations are very close. But look very different to those seen in the South Sandwich Is.

Roughly 20 objects + wakes in random patterns which i can no longer visible on the link.

Lat 49 45' 10'' S
Long 25 21' 48 W

Thanks,
PJ McGinty

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
OK.. i just went outside to confirm with this map www.wunderground.com... for cloud cover here in Cornelius, Ore.

By all intents and purposes, WU is correct. However, google earth shows cloud cover right over us??
I can clearly see the moon from my house!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
LOL, you can lead a horse to water......

~Hyp

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Ah. They're sending waves of MnMs at us are they? Those crafty devils.

They'll obese us into oblivion.

LOL, we have snow where I am at right now, maybe I could make an M&M McFlurry.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by invisiblewoman

look where u know then 2 b ??????? antartica, ther are meny on these coloured dots there. possably for cover up?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
ya i tried to tell you a lot of very old and important information that i have had for years and im pissed that someone erased my ass after they saw what i was writing .ww11 convair mojave desert eddie rickenbacer henry j heinek erik von daniken underground [email protected]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hmmmm thousands of dots?
Couldn't be the hundreds of tons of junk we've tossed up there for the last 50+ years on space launches couldn't it?

Or the numerous satellites in LEO (low earth orbit)? Or the ice crystals from any one of the last 20+ shuttle missions or rocket launches? Or just bad pixeling of the colors? I can go on and on and on! But seriously though this is a cool find of a site! I'll have to chill on this place cause it looks pretty cool! Cool find !

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

couldnt understand the blips, cannot discern. hmmmm

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

couldnt understand the blips, cannot discern. hmmmm

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
darn it i can't seem to find any ufo's... am i too late or what??

Originally posted by Sator
And what about the rectangles?
more glitches of the same kind?

Full Size Image

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Sator]
i saw a similar thing right after i tried zooming in until it says you can't go on any further then zooming out. after a few moments, the somewhat distorted image slowly "stitched" itself into a more refined one (like it was loading and rendering) until i couldn't see any rectangles that resembles the one that you have posted. just an observation at least on my computer...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingBlue
It's not just around the large cities, that's cause it's the only place you looked. I also noticed this photo error in clouds over Antarctica.

Not that those are UFO's and I'm not saying they are, but, the germans spent a lot of time and money, as did the ones expatriated during World War 2 under Operation Paper Clip, building a forteress in Antarctica, and in freezing peole to death to test hypothermia, mentally insane folks mainly in America, and testing the affects of freezing by flying people to extremely high altitudes, plus the research and success of AntiGravitational Devices shaped like disks with delta wing like backsides that is, angled, and Irridium 115 whic is lighter than hydrogen as a metal when electrically charged as well as mini reactors of nuclear and/ or flourine type, add to that the Operation headed by Adm. Byrd and authorized by Adm. Forrestal, America's first Secretary of war who was also "suicided" for his going to go public with some big Secret, which operation sent several thousand troops to Antarctica to face the German threat and was thwarted by Nazi's with Sound Cannon's and flying machines on the order of the UFO's we know them to be today, as well as thousand's of technologically armed SS. Shortly thereafter, Antarctica was declared a No Man's land, and No Country can claim it. Nor have they tried. If there were any UFO's to be sighted, my search would begin there, as, that's exactly where I'd expect to find them. So. If you are looking not at imaging defects due to interpretations of white, which you are not as they would not be limited to just thick white, and would either incorporate the surrounding colors of the thinner whisps of white, or, they would incorporate the whiting defect universally across all white sections. Or if it were spec's, which they are not, as it would be peppered liberally and not just in areas of convenient mass whiting buildup, which they are not sp diverse. Then, perhaps, seeing is believing and a picture is worth a thousand words. And if they did show you the truth, you wouldn't believe it anyways.

Not that these are UFO's but look at their shapes within the glow, differnet yet consitant in pattern. Look at the glows which seem to reinforce ones close to their proximity.

Whatever it is, being over Antarctica is absolutely no reason to rule it out, but, should be expected. And being near Pine Gap or Canberra Nat'l park where rockefeller illegally built those 20 multi million dollar condoes, or near the Parliament whih was remodeled to the tune of 200 Billion and large enough to serve a Country like the US, despite only having about 18 million inhabitants, doesn't shock me either.

Think outside of the box, before trapping yourself in it.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Hey,there really is a thousand stange dots right above mexico.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Them are critters.

Not Nazi saucers, ET, mountains, meteors, space junk, anomalies, yadda yadda...

and no, you can't see them from the ground without IR. And they will stay away from population centers, and stay hidden, like most animals bahave.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by paranoidoom

Which part of Mexico?

You mean Mexico city?

Frami.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by frami12]

[edit on 2-2-2009 by frami12]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Those are supposed to be UFO's? I dont think so, obviously an image issue.

Click for the full image and to also see that I have a new message from Kim...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by r00ster
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Yes. Several. But you don't need photos! Just open the webpage and see for yourself.

How about I just open the window and look.
Ok checked nothing to see.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Can I just point out one thing..........these cameras shoot in black and white, the dots are coloured........imaging effect and nothing else. Plus at any one time there are about half a million people flying in aircraft above those clouds, funny nobody has seen anything!!!

[edit on 2-2-2009 by highlander2008]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
They're imaging glitches. If you haven't picked up the pattern already.. They appear in one of three colors.. And not just any color..

Yellow, Cyan, or Magenta. What do these colors make up? The color wheel we use for printing. I just don't know if anyone saw that yet.. :[

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
To all those, who obviously haven't bothered to read the whole thread, please at least read this post.

Most of us have come to believe the coloured dots alone are some kind of image problem... but.

There are several images posted by members of these supposed image defects CAUSING DISTURBANCES TO THE SURROUNDING CLOUDS.

How, pray tell, does something that exists only in the image data move clouds?

Some of the images posted show white lights cutting trails through the clouds, and others seem to be just pushing them away.

In the great words of Australia's most controversial politician, puhleeze explain?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
To all those, who obviously haven't bothered to read the whole thread, please at least read this post.

Most of us have come to believe the coloured dots alone are some kind of image problem... but.

There are several images posted by members of these supposed image defects CAUSING DISTURBANCES TO THE SURROUNDING CLOUDS.

How, pray tell, does something that exists only in the image data move clouds?

Some of the images posted show white lights cutting trails through the clouds, and others seem to be just pushing them away.

In the great words of Australia's most controversial politician, puhleeze explain?

agreed, we should push aside for now the colour dots and concentrate on the cloud disturbances, when I look really close, im not sure its a disturbance though? Has anyone got onto oz weatherman?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join