It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Of UFO's On Our Skies! Now!! On NASA Feed!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by r00ster
reply to post by r00ster

I'll post the photo links in a minute.

well all know what that means

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
reply to post by r00ster

Care to give a print screen?

I hope it's not the GFL, the SBC is going to have problems with them.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Revolution-2012]

What's wrong with the GFL, aren't they our allies?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
reply to post by jackphotohobby

My son has a degree in vidoegraphy and he thinks it is chromatic pixilazation from the sensor read; hence the 3 color prizmatic effect, from either dust on the lense or a false read from the different densities in the cloud cover.

oh,well.

Your son is correct. Nothing else to say other than is the OP pulling our legs or are you guys pulling the OP's leg
Slow news day.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I see exactly what you mean. Here is a capture of multiples cutting through and even disturbing the cloud layer.

People will only see what they want. You know and I know, even the people who deny know something is about to happen.

Cheers and good luck.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott
I see exactly what you mean. Here is a capture of multiples cutting through and even disturbing the cloud layer.

I hadn't seen this particular image. So from what I'm seeing there does seem to be movement thus the cloud disturbance? Hmmm. . .

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
really good picture arizonascott, looks sweet.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

Well, that certainly blows the image defect theory a tough blow.

Unless, could they be earth craft in formation? Such as a bomber / fighter formation in the clouds?

They seem to be holding a nice V formation to be extraterrestrial craft in some places.

Further down, they are a little more haphazard however.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

well that pictures a bit more interesting.
i got clear skies here, alas ... no ufos.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
this is awesome! i wonder what the excuses will be tomorrow??
Lets se

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
looks just like an imagery thing. if you look in white areas that are white from snow you see rectangles and on some of the images the dots are stretched. maybe it has to do with light or something hitting the satellite lens and making all the COLORED dots. i don't know what those things disturbing the clouds would be though.

[edit on 2/1/09 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Well ive met E.T. millions of times in various sci-fi, what im most interested in is the back story of their culture. And the Intention to visit or dwell with us on the surface. Are they animalistic, or humane? things like that.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott

hmmm I thought it maybe a glitch or something like others too, but that makes me raise an eyebrow.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
im no expert but meteor shower anybody?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
WTF

I just seen two UFOs right now above Southern California!

One looked like a star, and it was moving SLOOOW. No sound. North to South. It's a very bright clear sky here tonight because of the moon. I know somebody had to have seen it besides me! I need to check the reports.....

The 1st UFO I saw was right below the moon, and right above Venus! It was a little less bright compared to Venus but looked similar. I know I am not the only one that saw it.

I yelled holly crap! Right when I saw it and it seemed to be floating in the air, then it started to gain speed and disappear off into the darkness. It was CRAZY.

Happened around 6:30p.m.

The other UFO seem to look like a shooting star but going upwards? It moved from left to right, with about a few degrees above horizontal. Could have been just a shooting star, but the first UFO definitely was a craft.

Incredible stuff.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Get a camera my friend! lets see this. i encourage everybody to go out for a few and see if we get anything. Please use your camera phone, video cam, anything to get a picture.

link   
Are they heading for Pittsburgh to celebrate with the winners of the Super Bowl.

link   
i had a look at that pic, too.... How big would those things have to be to show up and disturb that much cloud? They cant be more than a few miles from the earth (altitude), and using that landmass in the top part as a guide..... I'd say the size of a city block or larger? That doesn't rule out a lot of larger bombers- which ARE the size of a city block. I also didn't know planes carved a wake similar to ships thru the clouds.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
yer every look out side for a few mins and send the reports in.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
WTF

I just seen two UFOs right now above Southern California!

One looked like a star, and it was moving SLOOOW. No sound. North to South. It's a very bright clear sky here tonight because of the moon. I know somebody had to have seen it besides me! I need to check the reports.....

The 1st UFO I saw was right below the moon, and right above Venus! It was a little less bright compared to Venus but looked similar. I know I am not the only one that saw it.

I yelled holly crap! Right when I saw it and it seemed to be floating in the air, then it started to gain speed and disappear off into the darkness. It was CRAZY.

Happened around 6:30p.m.

The other UFO seem to look like a shooting star but going upwards? It moved from left to right, with about a few degrees above horizontal. Could have been just a shooting star, but the first UFO definitely was a craft.

Incredible stuff.

You might have been looking at the international space station in one of those instances. It passes very slowly and looks very much like a star, though often a bit brighter than most. I tried to load the NASA tracker to find out if it was passing over at this time, but it isn't working at the moment. Does anyone know what location the international space station is passing over right now? One caveat: I went outside about 15 minutes ago because a lightning storm seems to be developing in our area, and I saw something similar to what you've described--slow moving star. My initial thought was "Oh, the space station." and I promptly went inside to track it, which--as you know--wasn't successful. It's doubtful we're looking at the same thing, as I am in Texas and you are in California. I don't know.

As for the OP, these really look like pixelation issues. I see the anomalies posted by arizona and they are a bit more intriguing, but most of these locations seem to be showing pink, yellow and blue dots, often slightly rectangular in nature and generally very haphazardly formed. These don't seem like any sort of organized aircraft to me. They do seem like pixelation problems, as has already been argued.

[edit on 2/2/09 by paperplanes]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Weird image... At work today (I always stand outside and watch the clouds at break) but as I was watching around uhh... gosh must have been about 6 pm. I was admiring the pink/orange glow and wishing I had my camera (I lent it to my friend so she could get some images off the mem card..) and I remember seeing 2 strange things that I had actually sat back and been like whoa. But first it was what I thought to be 2 planes go across the sky like one after the other. But the first one was normal-ish it had a trail tail but it was disappearing pretty quick. Then right after that I saw what I believed to be another plane but, in all honesty, this thing was booking it. Going REALLY fast and to be so far away and I hadn't heard a plane either time.. It was kind of eerie but that one also didn't leave a tail but it was disappearing behind it. Now that I think about it the tail was all I saw, I didn't see a plane at all, just the white tail. I then walked inside got my drink and came back out and I looked up at this one cloud and it had like straight streak marks thorough it. I mean to get my drink took less than half a minute and I had missed atleast 3 planes flying through a cloud? Just weird stuff and don't you freakin know it happens the one time I lent my camera.. (Usually I keep it in my purse ALWAYS...) Anyway, I don't *really* know if this means anything but this picture immediately made me think of that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join