It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Of UFO's On Our Skies! Now!! On NASA Feed!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Clouds form strange things sometimes, I think it's just Nature.

Pictures look like cloud streets:

Wikipedia:
Cloud Street
Karman Vortex

See also Gravity Wave:
Wikipedia

'nother cool shape:

[edit on 4-2-2009 by TimeBandit]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Still gotta say. Again.

Just weird pixels. Swat happens with such programs / engines when you start to mix composites.

Simple.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
did anyone else happen to notice that the nasa satelite images on flashearth are not working...as of last night. I was trying to bring it up for a friend to look at and I am getting just black screen.....though it looks like you could zoom in or out...but it shows nothing.....thought that was weird.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by elan37713

Yes, I noticed it yesterday, and I was just trying to see them again two minutes ago, with no luck.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
the nasa images remain unavailable - almost three days now-- i wonder if the increased server load due to this thread got them upset somehow.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
GRRRRrrrrr! I can't get either to work...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
not sure about the spaceship theory but while scanning rond the map i did find an unusual lake/ crater at 51-22-36n 68-42-31 w . never noticed it before

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
did you actually get it to come up??? I still can't seem to get it ..... any ideas?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by r00ster

Both of those sites that offer NASA/JPL links and images are still down. I wonder if there was really something actually alien or ufo related to the images after all. It sure makes NASA look guilty yet again in my opinion.

By the way. I am registered here on ATS. Log in fails repeatedly. Requested new password. Not that I care to post much on here. I heard ATS "sold out"

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The NASA images are back, and with less clouds several white dots can be seen on the sea.

If these are islands or not I don't know.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join