It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Of UFO's On Our Skies! Now!! On NASA Feed!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Hello! I really don't mean to go off topic, but I cannot help but ask... why (or how) did you meet the ETs? Was it out of the blue or did you do something to precipitate meeting them? Would you call it "meeting"?

Just curious!

See, when I read "all you have to do is ask and they will answer (provided your intentions are pure)", I was wondering what you mean by "ask", as in how do you do that, etc, if you don't mind me asking ^.^

And I have to say, those are pretty cool images. The coloured dots are a bit interesting (there appears to be three in a triangle over the general location of my house, clouded over, of course); but those white ones that are spreading the clouds apart.... WOW. Especially that there is no habitation down there.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
A craft with an electro-magnetic gravity field disruption generator might do it.

And how would you know that the kind of gravity disruption generators these guys use are electro-magnetic??

Have you been talking to HaveSeen4Myself or are you in contact with them aswell???

Just kinding here.....

Peace

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cariaddi

I sure as h*ll hope you are replying to the wrong person cause it is HaveSeen4Myself who has been talking with these things..

I'm the guy who says these things were M&M's....remember???

[edit on 2/2/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I don't know enough about SAT lenses etc.
An anomaly is created by the satellite lenes some are saying? Does this SAT track around the planet coming back to this spot? I'm sure someone on ATS knows how to track this SAT by when its due to fly over these coordinates again at the same time of day and hopefully the same cloud conditions if they reappear its then a lenes issue as you cant recreate a UFO anomaly in the same spot.
Sorry if I don't know what Im talking about, but I would test when the same lenses, SAT position is in place over these co ordinates as a first point.

If I could I'd look at how the SAT works, is it always the same lense and camera? Is it rotatable? If it rotates then it may be hard to recreate this scenario. What is the time schedule for it to be in this spot with the same lense position again.
At this time, ice/cloud formations may change also? But when I look at these it like the rippling is there already, and dots are there on top? If the dots werent there, it looks there is rippling still there in other spots where the dots arent....but this is a good find!

[edit on 2-2-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by highlander2008

thanks you for that explanation. I'm still not sure which one is the most plausible.....normal wind/cloud conditions at high altitude or alien being talking to HaveSeen4Myself .........

I think i'm gonna go with you on this one but if HaveSeen4Myself manages to get them to fly in formation spelling out the ATS-logo i'm gonna switch sides......

Peace.

(ps...star for you post!!)

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimeBandit
There is absolutely now way that those cloud anomalies are caused by flying objects. It´s simply impossible. No plane or UFO has the power to block clouds and leave "cloud-empty" tracks. Flying objects would not fly if they block the air in front. Man-made flying things at least.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by TimeBandit]

I don't quite get this,how do you know that UFOs have not got the power to block clouds and leave them empty. Could you provide a source for this information,please.We just don't know what they are capable of.

Like most have said,those colored dots are probably a fault with the camera or image.

These orbs or whatever they are,are definitely causing some sort of disturbance to the air.The problem now is identifying what they are.
Thanks.

Lewtra

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
A craft with an electro-magnetic gravity field disruption generator might do it.

And how would you know that the kind of gravity disruption generators these guys use are electro-magnetic??

Have you been talking to HaveSeen4Myself or are you in contact with them aswell???

Just kinding here.....

Peace

Ok, disregard the term "electro-magnetic" from the equation. Maybe there is another method of generating a gravity field disruption that I am not aware of. It could also be microwave propulsion generating the voids in the clouds behind the craft. I'm assuming the craft are moving from right to left as I can see a definate trangular wake behind almost all of them. The ones further right look like they have some higher clouds blocking them....remember....the view is looking down from space...not looking up from the ground.

[edit on 2/2/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Oh, yes, sorry I was asking that of HaveSeen4Myself.

I would not say I am in contact with them myself... but something did happen that I am not too sure if I.... *blushes* caused it by my thoughts or if it was just some random natural phenomena that just randomly happened at the same time.... UFO-wise, I don't know what it was that I saw.

Anyhow...... ^.^

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

thanks you for that explanation. I'm still not sure which one is the most plausible.....normal wind/cloud conditions at high altitude or alien being talking to HaveSeen4Myself .........

I think i'm gonna go with you on this one but if HaveSeen4Myself manages to get them to fly in formation spelling out the ATS-logo i'm gonna switch sides......

Peace.

(ps...star for you post!!)

The main thing to remember here is that the images put on the internet are always very low resolution. These are basically blurred, low quality shots of cloud cover in the first place. If you could focus in on any of these blobs, you would be able to see "cotton wool" type banks of clouds...if you look carefully at some of them you can see they are pretty irregular shapes, with shadowing. They just look roundish because of the resolution. I won't even bother with the coloured dots......should have been obvious that they are pin sharp, yet the photo is a low res shot.......bit of a giveaway that they are NOT actually on the photo and just pixel anomalies.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cariaddi
Oh, yes, sorry I was asking that of HaveSeen4Myself.

I would not say I am in contact with them myself... but something did happen that I am not too sure if I.... *blushes* caused it by my thoughts or if it was just some random natural phenomena that just randomly happened at the same time.... UFO-wise, I don't know what it was that I saw.

Anyhow...... ^.^

Oh well ,then you'd better ask HaveSeen4Myself 'cause he seems to know more about these things than i do.
And believe me there is no need to blush about these things....this is ATS.
Me and HaveSeen4Myself are just having a friendly dispute over this being what we both think it is. But i respect his opinion and i'm sure he could answer you question much better than i can.....

Peace

[edit on 2/2/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Oh, that's good to know. Thank you. *sighs with relief*

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
What about these black monolits I found near Portugal/Spain region over the Atlantic ocean...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by UP Club
What about these black monolits I found near Portugal/Spain region over the Atlantic ocean...

Again, I repeat..........the images on Flashearth are poor quality LOW RESOLUTION shots. This is the fundamental fact that everybody here is ignoring, these images just CANNOT show anything with definition, they are too poor quality.
These "monolits" are all sharp and thus could not possibly be part of the actual image taken. I have no idea what causes them to appear, but it is without any doubt just something to do with the image processing.

For arguements sake, lets just imagine that there were a load of black "monolits" floating about in the clouds.......in this photo they would just appear as a load of blurry black blobs! It just isn't possible, in these poor quality images for something to appear clearly defined. Even if there was a ten mile long starship sitting over one of these clouds, on the photos put on the internet it would just look like a blurry blob.

Looking for UFOs on internet quality satellite photos is to be honest akin to watching the sky from your back garden wearing a pair of misty swimming goggles.

It is proof that anything on these images appearing focused or sharp is actually not there......they just don't have the resolution to show this detail.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by highlander2008]

[edit on 2-2-2009 by highlander2008]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I never said they were ufos,For now there stange dots.But I did see something fly over my house.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
What are these strange rectangular shapes?

Is this the invasion of the monoliths lol

Full Image Link

Seriously though - an excellent thread and a great find.

I think I just about buy the pixel color glitch theory, to explain the dots in the cloud cover but I’m not sure how to explain these weird looking rectangles.

At first I thought probably a resolution problem but the clouds near the rectangle shapes are very well defined although it is possible that it’s the structures below that are being poorly defined but having said that the rectangular shapes appear to be slightly above the clouds !

I cant imagine every Island taking on a rectangular shape lol I thought for a moment they could be boats but watchZEITGEISTnow, posted a screen shot of a rectangular shape over land, so I guess that rules out the boat theory.

There might be some other logical or technical explanation for this anomaly, either that or the flying fridges lol seen at the Skinwalker ranch, could be real.

The coordinates:

Latitude: 48° 11' 54" S

Longitude: 120° 40' 33" W

Here is the link to the flash earth site location www.flashearth.com...

Just keep panning right (East) and you will see the rest of rectangle shapes.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I give up. The rectangles are sharp, the image is not.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

These "monolits" are all sharp and thus could not possibly be part of the actual image taken. I have no idea what causes them to appear, but it is without any doubt just something to do with the image processing.

Yes I agree the "Moniliths" are sharper but whether they are not part of the image...I'm not sure.

If it is something to do with the image processing, then I'm at a loss to explian what could cause it.

Some critical questions crop up here...like...are all the image processing methods done in exactly the same way? and if they are done in the same way, then why dont these rectangle shapes, not show up everywhere across the rest of images? if it is indeed, some kind of glitch.

I tend to lean towards a more rational and logical explanation first but I'm keeping and open mind

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The points that split the clouds, like some people said, look like islands, and I think that they are not moving through the clouds but that the clouds are moving around them, I have seen other photos of this effect some time ago.

The rectangles look like they are all in the same position, so I think they are a result of some problem with the photos (I think that the direction is the same as the direction of the photos, but I did not checked).

But it's an interesting find.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I am going with your explanation. All the UFOs I have seen don't hang around playing mamby pamby.

However this does not discredit critters overall. Or the capital footage. In this particular case it is atmospheric phenomena.

Goes to show how little we know about the physical world!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
the rectangular "monoliths" result from missing data and from the "stitching" process, which is typically less accurate at the poles. The imagery is mostly from the AQUA and TERRA satellites, which are in roughly polar orbits. They capture a wide-angle swath of imagery, so the resolution is better at the center of the swath and poorer at the periphery. I believe that they both use a linear ccd array as the sensor, and rely on the motion of the satellite to build up the images. The unprocessed images display significant distortion off-nadir. These are transmitted back to earth in blocks, and sometimes interference causes some blocks to be dropped, resulting in these rectangular "holes" in the composite image. Flash Earth removes the distortion and displays the most recent image for each location, so when there are blocks of missing data on the most recent swath, the older imagery from that location is displayed. The white rectangles result from locations which were cloudy or snow-covered on an earlier pass but are now clear, and vice-versa for the dark rectangles.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join