It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Of UFO's On Our Skies! Now!! On NASA Feed!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
on second look, i see that the dots appear over open ocean, too, so i guess that blows my theory of infrared hotspots out of the water. Hmm...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hackbart

My bad!!!

No biggie...

Damn...i gotta keep north and south seperated....my bad again...

By the way Hack, see you from .de?? i'm in NRW and you??

Peace

[edit on 2/2/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I stand corrected by the M&M gang. Just to keep this thread from melting in their nasty little hands, I will again try to direct your attention rather than to divert it away. The screen shot below is nothing short of incredible and undebunkable and the credit goes to hackbart. The OP still deserves considerable credit for getting the ball rolling in the right direction.
The Wow Shot:

Similar space craft formations from the well documented 1952 flap in Washington, D.C. They didn't land on the lawn because they weren't invited.

Now would the M&M boys please go and take that nap and lay off the chocolate ?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
There is absolutely now way that those cloud anomalies are caused by flying objects. It´s simply impossible. No plane or UFO has the power to block clouds and leave "cloud-empty" tracks. Flying objects would not fly if they block the air in front. Man-made flying things at least.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by TimeBandit]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Yeah, i'm from nrw, too. Niederrhein, to be more precise.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hackbart

Whaaa...Goch....i can see your airplanes!!!!!

Nice to know i have fellow-ATS in the vicinity.

Be seeing you!!!

Peace

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Just seen the photos for the first time and wow, this is interesting. From what's on here it looks like lots and lots of ufo orbs in flight/monitoring formation. Also those tubes seen over the clouds, don't they just resemble the tubes seen in the woodcut of Nuremberg? The tubes that carried the ufo orbs in the woodcut? They also seem to be bulging, like they're pregnent with ufo orbs. Ufo orbs certainly exist and they certainly do act like those in these pictures.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

Well I think the only way to solve this is to see if they show up in the same place on the next updated image,if they do I would think it would mean that it is probably caused by a land mass like a volcano or mountain.If they don't show up then it gets interesting.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

They don't......

they have moved. There is only one i can spot right now and it's more to the north.

Check it out for yourself :

www.flashearth.com...

These are the coordinates:

49° 45' 10" S, 25° 21' 48" W

Enjoy!!!

edit for typos

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
And for the lazy people :

here you go.....

Peace

edit for typos

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Fascinating!
Why couldn't they clean the clouds away?
Maybe some sort of electro-magnetic repulsion.

I so desparately want to see these things myself.\
I have been looking at the sky for years.....nothing!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It looks errors in the images, not UFOs or anything unexplainable.

Though I must say, those crop circle videos and the washington d.c. videos were very interesting.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by stonespiral

I still think those are errors in the imaging to but HaveSeen4Myself seems to be running the show so just go along with the idea that these are alien spacecraft hoovering over a remote part of the ocean prob. studying whale behaviour or something???

(or maybe it's a new color M&M we don't know about yet!!!)

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I think I see what the op is.. it looks to me like a major ufo convergence on the planet earth.. this has got to be breaking news soon.. im keeping an eye on the sky hoping to catch a glimplse of some of them.. this could be the biggest thing in the world.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You guys lol........ you're either clueless or aspiring actors right? Whether or not you want to publicly say what those objects are in that image does not make them non-existent. I HaveSeen4Myself on numerous occasions these same ships; the most recent being last Tuesday.

I got over the initial shock of their presence 30 years ago after my first encounter. Quite by accident, I found out all you have to do is ask and they will answer (provided your intentions are pure). If you're scared you can jump in my pocket.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself

You guys lol........ you're either clueless or aspiring actors right? Whether or not you want to publicly say what those objects are in that image does not make them non-existent. I HaveSeen4Myself on numerous occasions these same ships; the most recent being last Tuesday.

I got over the initial shock of their presence 30 years ago after my first encounter. Quite by accident, I found out all you have to do is ask and they will answer (provided your intentions are pure). If you're scared you can jump in my pocket.

In all honesty i can say i (want to) believe you but as always here on ATS.....can you please give something more than just a nice bedtime story.
You are actually saying those are real things. All i see is a blurry image of a part of the earth covered in clouds. Now please give me a close-up picture ,heck even a drawing would do as to what you think this is. Because so far you have only said that this is amazing and its the best picyute ever but i have to disagree.
Surely these things would be visible on other media beside flash-earth if they update every 24 hours and those things are still there......
Have you checked other imaging satelites of earth for cross-reverence???

You haven't, have you??

That because you want this to be something!! I'll hold on and not jump on the bandwagon just yet and wait for those other images to come in before i start the party......

Who is

clueless
here???

Peace

edit for a lot of typos

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
how's this, just to the east of the last location on www.flashearth.com NASA feed

the two objects towards the middle left look like they are moving in a different direction to the rest of the pack, some are just stationary.

looks like a couple of 'leaders' to the left are guiding the rest towards north-west

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I found out all you have to do is ask and they will answer (provided your intentions are pure).

Oh ps...lets put this thing to bed then and prove me and the rest of the world wrong.....

Ask then (provided your intentions are pure, that is) to fly in formation over the above stated coordinates and have them spell out:

ATS

That would really convince me!!!

Peace.....

edit for typos

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Just in case any adullts want to know the gist of this thread without reading through all the M&M comments, here goes. The OP has saved some very interesting screenshots from various sources of objects in our atmosphere. I will post the most compelling one below, along with a link which includes a short clip of similar objects cruising in similar formations over the White House in 1952.

Link to the White House UFO flap of 1952.

This image shows cloud formations typical of very fast upper air wind speeds which cause the rippling effect as shown. These types of clouds often tear as can be seen as the winds literally rip them apart. To put it simply the cloud is rolled and pushed by the wind into thicker areas at the end of each tear. If you look you can see some which are just irregular shaped also. These thicker cloud "banks" are just reflecting more sunlight so appear brighter. So the white blobs are actually the result of the tearing in the cloud, not vice versa. Looks good, but I think you will find similar on any archived weather sat pictures of this type of cloud formation. To prove the point just look at the bottom right of the photo, there are less distinct bright patches which are just beginning to form.

The resolution of the image is actually quite poor, which is why they appear here as blobs, bit like an out of focus light. If you were able to view the high res image the bright areas would look much more like what they actually are, big lumpy clumps of cloud being rolled by extremely high winds.

Not surprisingly they don't seem to appear in any uniform areas of cloud cover where winds are calm. Have a look and see.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by highlander2008]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimeBandit
There is absolutely now way that those cloud anomalies are caused by flying objects. It´s simply impossible. No plane or UFO has the power to block clouds and leave "cloud-empty" tracks. Flying objects would not fly if they block the air in front. Man-made flying things at least.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by TimeBandit]

A craft with an electro-magnetic gravity field disruption generator might do it.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join