It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crashes at UK school!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Hey check this out ->

UFO crash lands at Cleethorpes school!

AN unidentified flying object crashed landed at a Cleethorpes school. While no explanation has been given for the origins of the metal object, some claim it is not man-made.

It then goes on to say ->

As the youngsters, aged six and seven, investigated the crash, headteacher Marlene Ranshaw, revealed the alien landing was, in fact, part of the children’s lesson plan

So, in this case, it was a planed set up. Could this be the case for what we are discussing here?

Scource :

Edit to add : here's another simular story - www.bucksfreepress.co.uk...

IP

[edit on 31-1-2009 by InfoProvider]

[edit on 31-1-2009 by InfoProvider]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

If anyone wants to debunk something,let him be,let's just discuss or this will end up like the politics section.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoProvider
Hey check this out ->

UFO crash lands at Cleethorpes school!

AN unidentified flying object crashed landed at a Cleethorpes school. While no explanation has been given for the origins of the metal object, some claim it is not man-made.

It then goes on to say ->

As the youngsters, aged six and seven, investigated the crash, headteacher Marlene Ranshaw, revealed the alien landing was, in fact, part of the children’s lesson plan

So, in this case, it was a planed set up. Could this be the case for what we are discussing here?

Scource :

Edit to add : here's another simular story - www.bucksfreepress.co.uk...

IP

Oh good research dude..... Well until more info comes out we will just have to all put our heads together and see what we can come up with!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoProvider

The OP though says about a school in Clevedon.Is it in the same area or something?
lol what am i missing here?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Oceanborn

Because there are a lot of similarities.

Check my earlier post, I posted another similar article as well.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Oceanborn

They are at opposite ends of the country the article i posted and the article infoprovider posted, i think he just wanted to post the similarity's to each article so that we may be prepared in case it is a "classroom lesson" like the latter!

But i doubt this new one is

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Maybe this story got no further than local press, because it was'nt allowed to go any further,if you catch my drift!

This is a conspiracy site after all,so i thought i would indulge myself with this one.

Who knows? This case may very well be the real deal!

[edit on 31-1-2009 by scobro]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oceanborn

let's just discuss or this will end up like the politics section.

Gladly

Here's a little more info about that other school; which apparently "staged" a UFO crash.. not too sure I completely buy into that explanation just yet;

Source

Hazlemere Church Of England Primary School, Amersham Road, Hazlemere created its own X-Files on Friday.

Schoolchildren turned conspiracy theorists as they arrived with their parents in the morning only to discover their field had turned into a mysterious crash site, surrounded by police tape.

Police?

It was strewn with the silver debris of some kind of craft, the goal posts had been upturned and large purple mushrooms protruded from the grass.

Actual debris?
Large purple mushrooms?

To add to the intrigue, there were policemen and scientists patrolling the scene.

Scientists too?

Of course, all was not as it seemed. The 'crash' had been staged by the school as part of Everybody Writes Day,

Don't know, sure sounds like quite a strange elementary school lesson to me. Are children being conditioned nowadays or what.

[edit on 31/1/09 by Majorion]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

Considering the lack of information we have at this point I think we should be open to all options.

Including the crazy notion that a school set up a pretend UFO crash just like another school.

Yeah it's crazy I know!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

In reply to your post,perhaps you should take a look at thi thread!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Very true Sir..... We must all be open minded to both sides of the argument until further info comes out (if any)

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by scobro

Wow, intresting thread....... Have you come across this thing in any other schools in Scotland? I wonder if this is a Scottish policy in schools, Or a nationwide policy, or a 1 off by a teacher who may be a ATS member

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by scobro

I took a look at that thread; and read your OP. Again scobro, I'll emphasize that children in UK are nowadays apparently being conditioned for something, wouldn't you agree?

Interesting to find someone on ATS with such an experience as this. Thanks for sharing

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Yes indeed!

I have never seen "homework" such as that before,and although it may well have been intirely innocent,i did think it was a strange subject to cover!

Maybe disclosure is going to come through the kids,as they would perhaps have a less difficult time accepting the existence of Aliens,compared to many adults!

Hope i did'nt drift to far off topic!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I'm bored with all these silly stories. Sorry. 1 line.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Sorry to hear that

2nd line

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
I'm bored with all these silly stories. Sorry. 1 line.

Thanks for your input in shedding light on this subject, Your input is greatly appreciated

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I was shocked to see this post was actually about the place I live in! lol.

It's a fairly dull town where nothing ever happens and I live close to where this is supposed to of happened.

I have never heard of anyone mentioning this before.

In short I highly doubt this happened.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

even aliens have to go, y'know...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Cr@p,no time to check it out but thanks.I'll be back later to check and i'll google around myself too though i still think it's too early.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join