It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crashes at UK school!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Interesting, this does sound like it could be a school event rather than a visitation event though. If a few schools have done it it's probably as part of some syllabus, the brief might read something like 'have the students involved in a shared event which is either fantastic or extraordinary then have them produce a mock news article, story or piece of creative writing on their experience.'

heh, as this is ATS i should say it probably goes on to say 'Rate the children on how readily they believed the situation, all students showing doubt or reluctance to believe should be placed on the BLUE list, all students who look for real evidence or try to alert others to the 'sham' must be placed on the RED list.'

It actually sounds quite cool, get the kids creative thinking, blow the cobwebs of normality from their brains -we get used to the world as we see it and we think it will never change, maybe this will alert the kids to the fact that things can change, crazy wild things can happen at any time.

As for the schools being so far apart yet having the same lesson plan thats normal, hehe for all the english atsers in their 20's -Macbeth, Of Mice and Men, Lord of The Flys the books you did in englit by any chance? The majority of the schools do the same syllabus -infact it's rather a cunning system my school being poor and in a bad area we did Neab which is the designed for the North East which is the poorest area, my friend at a posh school did the syllabus designed for surry -see the connection? They can target their brainwashing to the correct social class no matter where in the country they are, very clever -off topic by clever.

That said in urban areas a school with its large playing field is probably the only place you could put down a flying craft, makes sense a small flying craft weather it be a drone, microlite, jet pack, ET lander craft or scout would hit in a school field. can't wait to find out one way or the other.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Consider how this story has developed so far.

It starts with the local newspaper:

"A UFO has crashed at a primary school in Clevedon – giving the most clear sign yet that aliens do exist."

Complete speculation and sensationalism.

The prime witness, a learning assistant:

"It ddefinitely looked like something extra-terrestrial to me."

How could she come to that conclusion? Is she familiar with extra-terrestial objects? She said it looked like a 'rocket' without giving any futher description.

The crime scene investigator told the reporte that in his opinion:

"it appeared to be alien."

How did he know that? How can he be familiar with anything 'alien'?

This is another example of an event witnessed by people who are unfamiliar with what they see putting an 'alien' spin on it.

Had the witness said 'It could have been an odd-shaped microlight, or a small plane of a type I've never seen before, maybe the story wouldn't have attracted so much attention. Until the tangible evidence has been examined by a forensic lab, we'll know nothing more than we know now.

Clearly, what happened was unusual. An apparent crash followed by a take-off, but there's insufficiant evidence to say exactly what it was or what happened to it.

WG3

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Please everybody look at the photo on the page depicting the wreckage found.
Type "aliens land" into their site search engine (top right)and the photo will appear on the right hand side of the page but larger.It is the photo that goes with the story and would be on the front page of the paper.

This is just a set up for the kids to hone their reporting skills and other schools are doing the same thing.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by tarifa37]

[edit on 31-1-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The Zimbawbe school landing case is fascinating-mid 90's. Dr. Mack of Harvard interviewed the dozens of witnesses and drawings by the kids were compatable with their reports. There is a documentary maker there now working on recording the reactions of the kids now they are grown up.
I gotta say however that this case is looking like a hoax. One report in a local paper? Or have I missed something here.
I think multiple witnesses would kick up a storm if they thought even black ops military craft were landing at their kids school, let alone extraterrestrials.
That said I will be watching this space for some more coverage.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
After three pages and no one has noticed that on the far right hand side of the home page LINK "Picture of the week"
Read the caption that accompanies this and it states...

ALIEN INVASION? Investigators and youngsters study some debris from an alien landing. The story was an elaborate hoax organised by Yeo Moor Junior School in Clevedon as part of a journalism project.

I think that explains this.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by simon_alex0327

Actually I picked it up on the first page

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
People step back and read the posts before you. CHADWICKUS hit the nail on the head on the first page. This is another technique used by schools to aid in the teaching of litreracy.

I am a teacher, i have set up my own situation where a crime had taken place, community support officers (police with less power) came in and it allowed them to also practice their skills for future police exams. An alien ship did not crash, as much as we all hope one had!!!!

Doing tasks like this in schools is beneficial to the children. It is kinesthetic learning, engaging the pupils and making them feel a part of something. WIth regards to people mentioning disclosure in schools, its not true. Please google "KS1 Activity sheets" You will find that the content of these sheets are geared towards what stimulate children i.e sweets, aliens, space, football,video games etc etc etc

I gave my children a task on forces. In this task, the child had to draw the forces acting upon a "UFO" with a grinning martian popping his head out. The children laughed and thought that it was funny, it engaged them! TRust me, as a teacher you have to evaluate every detail of your day, the cirriculum is supplied by the government, there is no subtle underlying messages in the cirriculum. Try giving your child work with illustrations on it appealing to the child inside them and give them a plain sheet with just written questions, observe which stimulates the child more.

In conclusion, This is a literacy technique used by the school to alllow the children to do a wide range of activities (teacher must have had an easy day
)

Winc(-(

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

School events a) aren't staged at around midnight and b) arent done in such a manner that involves police and investigators.

If this becomes the official story, people had better be very certain they use their minds a little, at least.

It seems very much that disclosure is being promoted by ets. The US and UK are very fascist systems for "democracies" so I consider this very positive message from ets.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So what i do not understand is why wasnt this in the main article, the supposed claim it was a class project? Why have it on a different page? Something smells fishy, and it isnt my finger

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

More photos here.

That does not look like debris from any alien vehicle, they look more like common electronics parts from Earth.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oceanborn
Enough is enough...Why on earth the first poster (after the OP that is) has to divide the upcoming posters in this thread in two opposing teams?!What is this,Coloseum?!Should we get our weapons and fight to the death??We're here to discuss something,why people around in ATS like to spark things like that it's totally unknown to me... -_-'

The 'first poster' doesn't have this magical ability. Its become pretty commonplace on these boards for a group of people, normally the same people but I will not name names, to go around to every thread and debunk it in any which way they can; even if that just means making fun of the subject. Or are you saying you haven't witnessed this for yourself here yet?

Edit: Fixed quote tags.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Tgautier13]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

More photos here.

That does not look like debris from any alien vehicle, they look more like common electronics parts from Earth.

Yes but these pics went up after i first posted the article..... Maybe because of all the attention they have thrown them up?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
Yes but these pics went up after i first posted the article
According to this page, those images are from December 19, 2008.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

But this article is from the 27th of January, and the incident was on the 21st of january sooo........ They took the pics 1 month befour the incident happend?

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Master Shen long]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Im confused now, So the pics are of an earlier school study? 1 month befour but the incident i posted was recent..... Someone over at that news desk is telling fibs!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
reply to post by Master Shen long

Watch out Master Shen long, looks like this thread is gonna be filled with debunkers and disinformants; sooner than you can say...

I also am not sure what purpose such comments serve.

I'm a definite believer of UFOs. I believe something is out there. But I think it's important if the truth is really going to ever be known, to sift through all the junk that is a hoax, sensationalist, or a mistake. Claiming every dot in a photo and every cloud is a UFO won't help bring the truth to light, ever. Every case should be looked at very carefully, imo.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion

Originally posted by Ocean born
Enough is enough...Why on earth the first poster (after the OP that is) has to divide the upcoming posters in this thread in two opposing teams?!

I did no such thing, it is not I who is here to divide and divert; I simply warned the OP of such an inevitable reality.

Take a look, there's already one or two debunking this case. As I said before.. sooner than you can say..

I guess we are supposed to just believe everything we read on the internet? We aren't allowed to question anything without being a labeled a debunker or disinformation agent?

In that case the moon is made of cheese. I have inside sources. Its on the internet now so it's true. You don't believe me?

DEBUNKER!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Im confused now, So the pics are of an earlier school study? 1 month befour but the incident i posted was recent..... Someone over at that news desk is telling fibs!

They probably just repeat the same project for every different journalism class. Maybe the pics are from another earlier session.

I wish when I was in school they did things like this. Pretty cool way to practice your journalism skills.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
nah not really!
: )

reply to post by Master Shen long

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join