It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crashes at UK school!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Did anyone think perhaps of e-mailing the newspaper and talking to first hand witness's rather than just speculating? Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
And no one had at least a cell phone camera to get a snapshot?

Hmm...Could have been a black op craft. Maybe someone will come up with a picture or video. Something like that happening, and with the abuncance of cell phone users with cell phones that have cameras, someone would have at least got a picture.

Cheers!!!!

Can you prove that somebody would have at least got the picture?
If I see somthing so unexpected and unexplained the first thing I'm doing is not pulling out my cell to take a snap shot.
The first thing I' doing for probably about 10-15 seconds is just starring in awe of what i just saw and trying to reason too myself what it is.

Just because it is SOME people's reaction to quickly pull out a cell does NOT mean that EVERYBODY does that the same and would do the same thing.

Can't wait to hear more about it .( if that ever happens :-( )

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Interesting, the article first claims alien crash, but today a new article states it was a weather baloon.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus

Originally posted by Master Shen long
reply to post by Razimus

Well its as real as a Local News publication can get.... This isnt a national or international papaer and only caters to a county wide audience. But we do have to take everything with a pinch of salt....

If this story is real, it mentions debris and footprints, who has collected the debris? who has collected the footprints? I for one would probably cut the dirt out and keep the footprint if not make a plaster cast, and check for radiation of course. It was said it was a rocket shape? What did the alien look like? It just sounds very terrestrial and human in origin to me, I can't see aliens flying around in a rocket shaped ufo like Marvin the martian.

www.sassparilla.com...

But Again .......What conventional aircraft that we know of has the capability to crash, causing an explosion, and then has the ability to take off again?????????

Nobody has answered this Question yet. Why can't anybody answer this question??

Why do people think they know, but can't answer the above question....

You can't just dismiss it because you can't explain it.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Yes.

And that is one of those cases where just one line should be enough...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Sure "chrisonabike" .... im saying nothing

Peace fella!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
So -- we all agree that the newspaper reports and other reports say that this was a journalism exercise for the school students? If so, I'll change the title of the thread to reflect it (and lock it.)

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
So -- we all agree that the newspaper reports and other reports say that this was a journalism exercise for the school students? If so, I'll change the title of the thread to reflect it (and lock it.)

Hi Byrd.... B4 u do..... Is there an article here saying the incident from the 21st is an exercise?
There is past articles saying that past incidents where school exercises but i havnt seen 1 relating to the above mentioned incident...... If i have missed something i apologise

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Done...

"The story was an elaborate hoax organised by Yeo Moor Junior School in Clevedon as part of a journalism project."

I found this on the Robbie Gordon Link
here
www.thisissomerset.co.uk...

Look at the picture of the week to the left of the article where some Yeo Moor Junior School Students are investigating the items 'dropped' by the E.T.s

Read the photograph description.

Sorry to burst your bubbles. It was a middle school journalism project...

Coven

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by coven
Done...

"The story was an elaborate hoax organised by Yeo Moor Junior School in Clevedon as part of a journalism project."

I found this on the Robbie Gordon Link
here
www.thisissomerset.co.uk...

Look at the picture of the week to the left of the article where some Yeo Moor Junior School Students are investigating the items 'dropped' by the E.T.s

Read the photograph description.

Sorry to burst your bubbles. It was a middle school journalism project...

Coven

woops my bad........ Post edited for stupidity!

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Master Shen long]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
wow really good find, star and flag for you! not long ago a ufo crashed into a wind farm in england, theres a lot crashing lately so this leads me to believe that these are our back engineered ones rather than alien.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
OK (sorry for the caps) BUT IF THE SCHOOLS ARE PUSHING THIS EDUCATIONAL CURRICULUM THEN THE QUESTION HAS TO BE ASKED....

Why the hell are they doing this?

Only 3 thoughts come to mind....

Number 1: Get the kids ready for Disclosure (real or not),

Number 2: The teachers are teaching kids stuff way way WAY out of the league that children should be learning............. Or

Number 3: Its a little bit of publicity because some crazy dude named Robert William or something has bought a council pad near to the school and they (the school) would like some fame

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
ALIEN INVASION? Investigators and youngsters study some debris from an alien landing. The story was an elaborate hoax organised by Yeo Moor Junior School in Clevedon as part of a journalism project.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This story sounds so bizzare and weird that it probably occured. It has an honesty about it. I know its only a feeling but sometimes thats the best judge of all

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
ALIEN INVASION? Investigators and youngsters study some debris from an alien landing. The story was an elaborate hoax organised by Yeo Moor Junior School in Clevedon as part of a journalism project.

Ok..... So why are the powers that be HOAXING our children?

Do they have a right to hoax our children? Who the **** do they think they are? If they where a random strangers spooking my kids they would be strung up and hung in the local park...... Bring this to my childs school please and feel my anger

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Master Shen long]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

"When I was on the phone I heard engines start again and saw the rocket take off and disappear within seconds.

I know nothing about alien species but one thing i know for sure. Crashing and using combustible methods to create propulsion and thrust is a human thing.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

I agree. What's the point of doing this? How does this educate children? It 'might' be a project to prepair young children for the possibility of disclosure.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I don't think is a preparation for disclosure, I think that would be different, the media following of a disclosure would be, in my opinion, more about the "hows" and "whys", not reporting about a crash that only left some debris.

Maybe this training for fake reports.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
reply to post by Master Shen long

I agree. What's the point of doing this? How does this educate children? It 'might' be a project to prepair young children for the possibility of disclosure.

Im not sure the same as you..... I do know one thing though, that this kind of lie will only backfire against the authorities in the long run...... That i guarantee

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Lets see if this sparks anything between the cover up of ufo's and the united states. There a new president in town so lets see what new info starts going around about stories like this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join