It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crashes at UK school!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Tuesday, January 27, 2009, 08:46

"A UFO has crashed at a primary school in Clevedon – giving the most clear sign yet that aliens do exist.

The object, described by witnesses as an alien spacecraft, crashed on the playing fields at Yeo Moor Junior School shortly before midnight on Wednesday.

It then took off again but, as well as leaving a trail of debris behind, footprints were also found.

Police are not confirming what it is but a crime scene investigator exclusively told the Mercury 'he had never seen anything like it before' and that in his opinion 'it appeared to be alien'.

Mrs Symes, of Baytree Road, said she was walking her dog at about 11pm on Wednesday when she heard 'an amazing noise'.

She said: "Initially I thought it was an aircraft having trouble, then I spotted this strange-looking rocket-type machine falling to the ground.

"It crashed at the school and there was a huge explosion.

My dog was going berserk and I suddenly felt very frightened so I ran home and immediately called the police.

"When I was on the phone I heard engines start again and saw the rocket take off and disappear within seconds.

"I didn't think the police would believe me, and to start with they didn't, but then they cordoned off the school field."

www.thisissomerset.co.uk...

.......................................................................................................

Wow this is a great story, Im surprised the MSM havnt jumped all over this yet considering that they are pushing UFO sightings all over the t.v screens around the world!!!!

Moderator-Note: External Source Tags added.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

Watch out Master Shen long, looks like this thread is gonna be filled with debunkers and disinformants; sooner than you can say...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Im prepared for this thanks..... By letting them debunk themselves as per norm.... But thanks for the heads up

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Hi

Good find, S+F

Here's another site reporting it, with more witnesess's - >

sott.net

IP

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Very interesting, thanks for posting!

I wonder what man made craft that looks like nothing these witnesses have seen before could crash, causing an explosion, and take off again?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

A UFO or something else?

2:00pm Tuesday 13th March 2007

Dunno about debunking. It happened two years ago and never got passed the local free newspaper

Shameful apologies for quoting a different article about a similar thing! Where's that blushing emoticon gone?! I live in England and haven't heard anything about this. Not debunking. The story would be interesting enough to get onto regional news reports.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Kandinsky]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
@ NuclearPaul
Im sure there will be posters here within the next hour ready to answer your question!
lol

@Infoprovider
Thanks for S+F, but more importantly thanks for the Link!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

A UFO or something else?

Dunno about debunking. It happened two years ago and never got passed the local free newspaper

Your dates dont tie in with the dates in the links provided. Were is the link for your scource?

Thanks

IP

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoProvider

Originally posted by Kandinsky

A UFO or something else?

Your dates dont tie in with the dates in the links provided. Were is the link for your scource?

Thanks

IP

I edited my post (above) to apologize

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion

Watch out Master Shen long, looks like this thread is gonna be filled with debunkers and disinformants; sooner than you can say...

Enough is enough...Why on earth the first poster (after the OP that is) has to divide the upcoming posters in this thread in two opposing teams?!What is this,Coloseum?!Should we get our weapons and fight to the death??We're here to discuss something,why people around in ATS like to spark things like that it's totally unknown to me... -_-'

Anyway...about the subject...which is quite interesting...and we should discuss instead of turn ourselves into canibals.....Well,it seems that there are still lots of things about this that we need to hear and we'll have to be patient till they'll be over with the investigations i guess.
So,what i think so far is that either this is as it appears to be or it's made up maybe even from people in high places (i know this sounds crazy,don't worry).
These days we hear especially the british government talking about UFO's alot and i just can't stop thinking about if they're honest or they just have some speciffic goal (or goals).

Either we like it or not,we have to wait for the official comments etc.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
And no one had at least a cell phone camera to get a snapshot?

Hmm...Could have been a black op craft. Maybe someone will come up with a picture or video. Something like that happening, and with the abuncance of cell phone users with cell phones that have cameras, someone would have at least got a picture.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Is this a real story? I will wait to see confirmation that this isn't something from the Onion before I even comment...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Maybe the same one that took that windthing down in England!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Its ok mate..... There have been a few school crashes over the years.... There was 1 in 1994 in south africa that was posted on this forum....

and another thread here, this time in Peru

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Master Shen long]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by KandinskyI edited my post (above) to apologize

Ah, your to quick for me lol

IP

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Well its as real as a Local News publication can get.... This isnt a national or international papaer and only caters to a county wide audience. But we do have to take everything with a pinch of salt....

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Oh and there is a little story on the right hand coloumn of the article that may be of intrest to ATS members..... Well 1 member for sure

www.thisissomerset.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
reply to post by Razimus

Well its as real as a Local News publication can get.... This isnt a national or international papaer and only caters to a county wide audience. But we do have to take everything with a pinch of salt....

If this story is real, it mentions debris and footprints, who has collected the debris? who has collected the footprints? I for one would probably cut the dirt out and keep the footprint if not make a plaster cast, and check for radiation of course. It was said it was a rocket shape? What did the alien look like? It just sounds very terrestrial and human in origin to me, I can't see aliens flying around in a rocket shaped ufo like Marvin the martian.

www.sassparilla.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Sounds an awful lot like this story here

School field, debris, late night witness...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocean born
Enough is enough...Why on earth the first poster (after the OP that is) has to divide the upcoming posters in this thread in two opposing teams?!

I did no such thing, it is not I who is here to divide and divert; I simply warned the OP of such an inevitable reality.

Take a look, there's already one or two debunking this case. As I said before.. sooner than you can say..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join