It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am in prison and just need a little help to escape. Please hear me out...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rumpelstiltskin
If only I could identify the others here who must be only pretending like I am to behave like the rest just to avoid being singled out, then the escape plan that I really do have, really could work. Unfortunately, it really does require numbers.

While this is rather creative, who said I was pretending to behave like everyone else? Who said any of us were pretending. A lot of people I know are stocking up on guns and ammo and waiting for them to show up at the door.

Perhaps if you stopped pretending your headache would go away.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Here is a brief outline of my interpretation of some of the metaphors found throughout the fable of Rumpelstiltskin:

The commoner is all of us who seek credit where no credit is due.

The commoner's daughter is all of our children, who will have to repay those debts.

The king is all governments, whose greed generates the need for yet more credit.

As the credit vendor of last resort (in this fable and in the real world too, I would say), Rumpelstiltskin wants the commoner to brag more, the king to get greedier, and the daughter to become even more afraid.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rumpelstiltskin
As the credit vendor of last resort (in this fable and in the real world too, I would say), Rumpelstiltskin wants the commoner to brag more, the king to get greedier, and the daughter to become even more afraid.

Thats cool
Its been a long time since I have thought back to that old fable tale.. Now that I think of it.. It holds some powerful undertone meaning. Yet at the same time, its a fable.. A yarn that is spun to tell a tale, and can mean many things.. But
to you and your mind.
I like how you think..

I was hoping you would reply to the video I posted.. What did you think of that? Its one page back. And holds the key to becomming free in this world in which we are trapped within in our short time here.

However, its worth noting that we are trapped within this 5 sense world.
We can only see 1% of what is really out here.
We see the very small range of light. And everything else is within the darkness.. So when someone talks of beings of the darkness.. Its not always "evil" beings.. Its just that which operates outside our 1% light frequency range of sight and sense..
We are prisoners to our 5 sense reality. Only when you step outside of that prison can you be free.
Yet what is "free". To us its a word that denotes a meaning.
What is the truth behind that meaning to be free..
What is the base root to be a free person? Comman sense tells me the obvious.. But I would like your take.. And also what your feelings are upon the video I posted..
Thanks for your time Rumpelstiltskin, and creating this thread that has captured the minds of those who beame part of this thread.

As each one of us have gotten our own take on what you are talking about. Be it a prison where they keep the people who have broken the law.. Or simply keep people that have been set up or framed for crimes they have not committed. Its a way in which we can see one idea and make many different outcomes of one idea or one problem.
IM sorry if Im totally off base here, and you are litterally in a prison where people are being held, and not talking about the prison of Earth..
Excuse my ignorance, if I am totally off base here...

[edit on 28-1-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

this post brought a tear to my eye for the reality of the situation the prisioners are in right now...

but, there is hope.. and I for one, will always hope against hope, for I have see it clearly from being on the inside.

I believe and know there are guards, which have high amount of integrity which have seen these abuses to the prisoners, the majority which I call friends, as well and KNOW it's not right!! I'm waiting for them to gather, i'm waiting for them to gather..

*as tears begin to fall like rain*...

Some of the guards have even had to stand by and watch the prisoners which some are even friends, being beaten down by those that are closest to the dictates of the warden, for whatever reason they thought was necessary.

the lines are being drawn on who really are the criminals??

I'm hoping that the guards who hole the keys, don't see their children captured and brought to this prison as we have.

The prison is so old that only stories remain how it actually got built; most say the prisoners actually built it themselves, being duped into believing that the governor was a trustworthy person and allow him/her to take control of the freedom & uphold the law in which the prisoners actually wrote themselves...instead of holding meetings immediately & talking to the governor himself and his 'officials' when the law of the land was being rewritten, in the schools and the courts.

How the tables have turned in just 200 years.

I will wait for the guards to gather, as they did long ago ..

in a dream I dreamed the guards and prisoners gathered together as one at the base of their beloved flag and recited the anthem with tears and cries as if it ... was.. their last ...wish and prayer.

I've talked to only a few fellow prisoners about this, some just shook their and grinned and thought I was joking. Only 2, took me seriously. There truly is a struggle btwn good and evil, whether it's on the outside or inside.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by Komodo]

[edit on 28-1-2009 by Komodo]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Kinda like a Clock Work Orange, but more stupid. If you have some kind of mindcontrol, why make them not want to escape? Make them more docile like the movie (yeah i can admit I never read the book, it's on my list). Escaping is a crime, therefore they can't do it. Also, if the prisoners don't think their in prison, and actually believe it, then what do you do when their time is up?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rumpelstiltskin

I too am in a prison, a prison called planet Earth in the third dimension. I have researched secret societies and the occult to death, trying to learn how to pierce the veil and escape from the prison. The guards are terrible, they will throw you in the hole that they call "jail" for the slightest offense these days, and they poison the food and water. They take away our commissary money a little at a time, and allow no visits from our friends from other planets at all, they even kill those who come here anyway. We get no yard time, and even if we get some yard time, they restrict our time so much, we can't have any fun at all.
Even the cons in the nice, big cells are getting their "house" taken away, and now they are forced to sleep in the walks. I want to escape, but cannot find a good plan. Anyone have such a plan?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
We are all in prison.

The enemy was no longer foreign... it was domestic.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join