It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am in prison and just need a little help to escape. Please hear me out...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
To the guy who mentioned the sacred dollar... CAPITALISTS ARE DIRT! Scum to be wiped from the shoes of honourable men.
Further more sir, its not possible for someone who is disgusted by corperate existance to escape the shackles of financial opression. Since only a poor man would be able to see the walls of such a prison, no one who enjoys that situation can possibly have any right to comment on thier plight. You ever tried emigrating with nothing to your name but the shirt on your back ? Only men and women from wartorn places on the earth have ever been able to acheive that.
I believe there are some posters on this site who wouldnt know hardship if it jumped up and danced on thier faces. I believe these types could use a short sharp wake up call... preferably golf club shapped and aplied to the skull.

If you work and recieve a wage, who then, if not you should get the currency of the value of that work? The King? The Queen? The Parliament? The whole of your people equally? The Mob Bosses? The Governors? The Captains of Industry? The man who has a fat living and excesses, while those under him sleep on dirt floors in hovels they've pieced together. Hungry, because they are too afraid to take the crops from the fields that they break their backs every day to cultivate and harvest? Who? Capitalism is not evil, the fact that it places no cap on success is.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
reply to post by TrueBrit

Lo and behold. Witness the mind of the prisoner.

The idiom should read : None are so enslaved as those who resign themselves to it.

I've seen men pull themselves up from situations which you couldn't even dream of. You think anyone in the West suffers true hardship these days? Hah... only those who resign themselves and blame the system are enslaved.

The mighty and sage dance around the system and laugh at its pitiful attempt to control them. Those are the men whom you deride... those are the capitalists... the ones who see human nature for what it truly is, and who see the self-interest in their fellow prisoners eyes even once they are on the other side of the bars.

How arrogant are you???
I grew up dirt poor in America. Going sometimes for weeks with no food and rust dirty water. Clothes tattered and torn, shoes that fell apart even as you walked and couldn't even afford the tape to put them back together. Surrounded by hitmen and murderer's, munitions, arms, narcotics, and other illegal and bootlegged dealers. I've been surrounded by corrupted officials from every organization and program you can imagine- no exceptions- they are all vile and corrupt. rapists, murderer's theives, raqueteers, bookies, conspirators (true ones) and just about every other type of vile and filth you could imagine. I remained dirt poor because I would not engage in their activities. i survived because I knew to keep my mouth shut. I've been frozen cold and sleeping in the hostile outdoors, and shelters that had so many holes and so much mold, filth, and garbage, you gag with every breath. i've had to resort to eating trash itself, pulling off the rotted parts (and not always doing a spledid job). I've fought in war and killed my share of people. I've seen all manner of crimes against man. One fellow preferred to slice off heads with his Samarai sword, others just shoot you, other's still will poison your food. Just to take your coat and leave you your God awful lumps of cash. I've seen people beat people to a pulp just because they were bored and the person just happened to be there. And I'm one of those rare few who will admit to witnessing these things and more that would make you dry heave from the graphic disgust of it. I've seen people disposed of in ways that to this day can't be discovered. I would never give details and would stand firm I have no clue about nothing and would say I just make all this up, because, I know first hand how corrupt this system really is and how real the viles and evils really are. I do not fear death and have been at the point of so many guns and other instruments of death that I don't have any feeling either way about it. At least I can't be robbed or intimidated by someone with my life in their hands or who want to torture me. That is a plus if you can call it that.

but, surely, these aren't the hardships to which you were referring were they? I could keep going but, I'm not trying to compose a book about my life. And I am not alone. Only emigrants and those from war torn and poverty stricken lands can know hardship.

How arrogant are you?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3r6a8d8
So why dont you or someone else just say what kind of new "mind control" is being used on us!

Applied Behavioral Sciences, Behavior Modification and Social Engineering Systems.

We live in a Society fueled by our fears and anxieties. This is the core of Behavior modification and Therapy driven Laws:

The term "behavior modification" is usually reserved for psychological conditioning techniques which include "applied behavior analysis" and "behavior therapy." Behavior therapy deals with internal states such as fear and anxiety, as well as observable behavior. Applied behavior analysis, the child of psychologist B.F. Skinner, recognizes no such internal states and deals only with observable behavior, often in groups.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkHorse
In all do respect this is absolute drivel. I can appreciate a good metaphorical conundrum post as much as the next guy but in my opinion this one isn’t even that well thought out.

It’s like I’m a kid on the playground watching the fat kid commandeer the tube-slide because he thinks he’s entitled to it because he’s bigger than everyone else. I know that I could easily eviscerate him without so much as a second thought but realize it’s much more rewarding allowing him that moment of feeling important.

Then. His goal has been achieved. And so, too, the status quo remains. As if you really could....

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek
OP is it: you are surrounded by (slang) idiots, and the only place you find like minds is on the NET?

Scholarly and inquisitive vs. the mass of common man, as observed, while surrounded by?

I'm a 98% genius. I have a GED (top 98% overall score); a HS Diploma (3.8 GPA) with a Major in American History (98% score); I was accepted to a Residential Degree Program to the Memphis, TN. College of Art-- which I declined, because I could-- beating out over 16, 000 other students for the position; I scored 138 IQ (or was it 168-- been so long, I forget, because I can) where Einstein only rated a 130, when I was only 8; I scored 107 IQ on a recent online test, but, I was talking to my family and didn't really concentrate on the test, letting the time tests slip away as I smoked a cigarette (been smoking since I was 7, 33 now, no ill health affects, hmm. Wonder why that is-- oh, yeah, they only increase chances of Cancer, they don't actually create the Cancer itself. No natural Cancer, no chance of increasing it.); I scored a 29- 32 Composite on my ASVAB with a top 98% National Average; I have a second degree in Acoustic Technologies and various other Classified Degrees and Qualifications; I scored 4.0 on a 1.0- 5.0 grading scale, by completing the 4.0 requirements, without achieving the 5.0, because I chose to stop at 4.0; I fell short of dean's list's and Honor Roll's because I chose to, scoring only 98% on all my tests without acing them (even though I'd write the correct answers, unscorable, to the side of my blank or made up wrong answers- just to prove I knew the right answer-- because I can)

I could go on, but, not bad for a non ambitious, non greedy, non power hungry, dirt poor kid who could achieve what ever he set out to do, but, chooses to set out for nothing. Can You do that? Would You if You could?

The Answer to both is NO. I am smarter than I appear to be. I'm smart enough to know that I've chosen the correct path. I don't expect anyone to understand, nor would I reveal my overall plan, but, as usual, I will say I told you so to all who doubt my words. I have my moments when I throw out weird radical ideas. But, when I know a thing and say I know it, I cannot be proven or shown to be wrong, many experts and people have tried and have failed. When I don't know a thing I say so to. And when I'm just being creative or cynical, I say so too. I am always honest, even when I appear to lie.

You say because I'm a common arm chair Theorist, that I can not have any knowledge or wisdom to back my words. How sad I feel for you, and, you'll never even know why. Most people-- and I mean most are either too stupid to know they are stupid, or too smart to know they are being dumb. I am both. I took the route of the trouble maker's, the Gypsy's, and the o nowhere's in life, rather than the path that was laid out and made available to me, because, the path I took is the same path my family and neighbors are on, the other path would have led me away from them. I chose to stay and be as one of them. It is because of that, that I know better than the so called experts, who these statistics are, and what they really need, what's more, being one of them , I am able to communicate and help direct their lives and help them to grow intellectually, spiritually, mentally, and emotionally in ways experts and so- called authorities could never. Has a cop ever sat with a murderer and talked them out of it as they were in the act of the commission of murder, and encouraged them and helped them to go on and become the very law enforcement element which not only stops others like them, but, knows personally how to reach them. I think not, and if for only reasons like that alone, I'm not such an idiot. Having the best of both worlds, their highs and lows, I don't think you are qualified to judge me or anyone else on this or any other internet site.

Scholarly and inquisitive vs. the mass of common man, as observed, while surrounded by?

This very comment is proof of how very little You really know about what is educated and what is Inquisitive and what is not, and more so, how little you know about the real potential of the common man who will just appear deaf, dumb, and blind to You, just because You are who You are and are not in their true inner circles to know who they really are. Even undercover agents, unless, they infiltrate the rare truly clueless (which is about all they could really infiltrate-- as they are generally sent in by the big fish they are looking for, how ironic that is)-- most people know who they are and why they are there, they just need their business and supplies to get the money and product in circulation. Their true goal is incarceration where the real power, money, and corruption begins, the COPS know this. They are in on it. (So how dumb is a Society who's been fooled to believe otherwise). You think Stupidity is Commonplace, the real Stupidity is that You allow Common man to convince You that they are the Stupid ones.
By the way, being Intelligent doesn't give you the power to know what you have never been exposed to- to learn. Knowing every line of certain books my make you book smart, but, being able to effectively apply what you read may be hard if you lack inneptitude, and, you can always be out done by one with experience or street smarts. All my high scores mean is that I learn what I choose to learn well, and, what I have an interest in learning, extremely well. Even Franklin and Einstein lacked book smarts, but, excelled at street smarts. I learned early on to excel at both. Intelligence doesn't give you a photographic memory, so, if you don't use it you lose it to the instincts of the subconscience, so, at least, it's already there. If a scholar learns falsehoods from one who lacks the street or book smarts to know that the falsehood is the truth they believe or know it to be, then, isn't that scholar an inadvertant idiot, by proxy? Of course they are. Intuition is also part of the survival mechanism, if these like minded Theorist propose something is afoot, without being certain of what, or lacking proof, does that make it less likely that their Intuition is wrong? Nope. No one was ever raped, robbed, murdered, etc. that did not see or sense it coming, but, ignored the signs because of lack of proof or certainty of what was wrong. You have a victim mentallity, you'll see I told you so.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Among the strategies he listed were indeterminism (holding people for an indefinite time), rewards and punishments ("the brutal treatment of a few serves as an example and an incentive to the remainder"), and "breaking the spirit and will" through "degrading initiation ceremonies, isolation from social supports, and proving to inmates that they can be made to behave as robots in the most intimate parts of their lives."

Sound like Airport Security??? Brutal treatment being the Incarceration or Extraordinary Rendition processes. The degrading Initiations, being the removal of clothes, shoes, having all your personal belongings placed in bins, etc. for all to see and illegally account. The lines and procedures, you, exhaustedly must submit to, with no social supports from Law or Fellow Citizen's as you may be Isolated from Air travel and the potential Isolation of Incarceration or Detainment, because of your name, or some ingredient in your produsts, or some arbitrary decision to so isolate, incarcerate, rendition, or hold you indefinately

How long until it's Rail, Water, or Land Access point type Securities????

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This says it all:

Clemons suggested that behavioral scientists might best put their talents toward "constructing the type of environment that is an alternative to prison.

The Doctors merely started to work in the Public and Private non Institutionalized sectors to propel their agendas realizing that it would be a less adverserial approach to an Institutionalized setting. Modify Society to be rid of the Institutions, by making the Society an Institution.:

"Don't you notice there's something odd happening here?" he said. "Here are all these kind doctors offering people help and yet the very people they want to help are telling them they don't want it. Why are the recipients of the services against the donors of the services?"

The answer, said Breggin, is in the answer to the question "Whose agent are you?"

"Conflict only enters when the behavior modifier enters as the agent of the institution," Breggin said. "Whenever you have involuntary relationships you have an adversary system. The more involuntary the relations, the more adversarial the situation. In schools it's the child vs. the teacher. In a prison it's the prisoner against the administration. In a mental hospital the tension is nearly as great as in a concentration camp."

Breggin urged his medical brethren to refuse to be the agent of any coercive institution, and received loud applause. At lunch, he said: "I'm getting a lot of well-wishinq from my fellow professionals, but nobody has come up to me and said, 'Peter, I heard you and I'm breaking free.'"

As Dr. Rubin says, "Coercive programs which attempt to change attitude or behavior always fail unless you kill the prisoner, permanently disable him, or keep him incarcerated for life."

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
PhyberDragon: Without sounding rude, how did you manage to get an IQ test when you were eight when you couldn't even get tape to fix your shoes?

Just seems like a weird priority to me...

Personally if I was as poor as you say you were I wouldn't be concerning myself with IQ tests...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
PhyberDragon: Without sounding rude, how did you manage to get an IQ test when you were eight when you couldn't even get tape to fix your shoes?

Just seems like a weird priority to me...

Personally if I was as poor as you say you were I wouldn't be concerning myself with IQ tests...

A freind of the family was a Psyche Major at the Paducah, Ky. Community college. Part of her Degree qualification's graduation Requirement's included that she administer the tests, under Supervision of her Professor, as she knew of me, she felt I'd make an interesting addition to the project.
Her name was Margaret Lassiter and it was around 1983, feel free to check it out if you'd like. Let me know what the actual score and Test Name was if you do. I'm kinda curious myself, now. Maybe, I'll check on that for myself, if it gnaws at me enough, that is. I guess I can see your concern, but, it wasn't so much a priority as an opportunity.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
PhyberDragon:
Thanks for messing up this thread with two pages of dribble............

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
So you want to escape from "prision" into a bigger "prision"?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
PhyberDragon:
Thanks for messing up this thread with two pages of dribble............

One man's dribble is another man's slam dunk. This thread is about psychological prison's. behavioral modification and Therapy is a key to such imprisonment. If you disagree, provide information to refute it. Otherwise, your comment is pointless and wasted upon me. Cheer up and don't be so glum. If you disagree with my theories on how to address and over turn such psychological bondage and to alter, modify, or abolish very real Laws, rules, and Regulations, then, feel free to propose your own, or, offer a logic argument as to why I am wrong. I would consider such things. If the words are to big for you, look them up. If you just don't like what I feel has merit to mention, well, then, again, your comment is pointless and wasted upon me.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Apparently this thread triggered something in PD.

Jus' sayin' (2nd line)

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
ok!

i am here with you!!!

WHAT DO YOU NEED?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Please OP get this thread back on topic and let us in on your plan.

Im very interested in what you have to say, if you need numbers then you have at least 1 more to add to your list, aslong as its nothing anarchy related and more of a clever plan then im in all the way

Looks like you have a hijacker on your thread so if you want to keep this thread alive i kindly suggest you post quickly

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
If it makes a difference to anyone, the OP does not think Phyberdragon has wasted a single pixel of space in this thread. Now that he has somehow quelled the insane prison riot that we all saw happen here, I hope this thread will soon lead to a new thread, which is where I hope a Great Escape attempt can at least begin.

Hopefully, the Moderator will not mind if I return to this thread to refer people to a “solution thread” from this “problem thread”, which I plan to do when it looks like Phyberdragon is finished clearing the dance floor here.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I knew the second I read the title what this was about. Remember that the "power" they have is only physical, meaning that it only works on those who have the tunnel vision of the world consept of "go to work, pay the bills, raise a family (mabey) and have a few things to look forward to like football. They are the blind who do not know that they have within themselves the power to see. It's only a prison for the unaware. For the rest, it is an opportunity to live in a reality that the "elite" can never know. The very idea that they think they have the right to control the world negates any chance of them to know what true reality is.

P.S. Ever notice that these "elite" are old and fat guys who think that golf wear is an everyday fashion?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I know what he is talking about and hes not in a real prison. Its a made up one for all of us to live in. Think about it. A perfectly controlled society and anyone who misbehaves or goes against the norm, gets made a mockery and slandered with the media bashing that he or she is crazy. He then is on the "outside" with all of society against him or her labeled a terrorist or someother media twisted and contorted made up story with painted up background and facts. To look at the big picture he can only be talking about the US.
But dude, if youre really in prision, don't try to escape cause there already reading this, and why the hell am i paying taxes so a real inmate can surf the net?
# this...lets all stop paying taxes and start paying to the State you live in only for roads and infastructure, sewage, electric, TVcable and the like upkeep. The way it was in the original way. If you dont like the roads, move away, if you dont like the people, move away to another state. If you dont like the Police and tactics, move away. get the point?
We dont need two governments anymore in the US. One will do nicely just like in the 13 colonies. Then the English came in and made the Federal Governent and we are al slaves to it to this day. Ahh this threads pissin me of now. Gotta sign off.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Thoroughly enjoying this thread and ALL its contributors notions. A couple of years ago perhaps I too would have attempted a literal interpretation of the prison metaphor, but not so now. Immediately I recognised the intention of the metaphor and upon it's revelation perhaps predictably, the self-righteous began wading in with opinions that seem divinely inspired. Knower's of their truth only, intellectually invested in idea's that got them this far, wherever that may be. I particularly liked the cheerer for capitalism as it reminded me of who I once was, and of how far I have come. I also liked the seemingly 'blow by blow' comparison of behaviour modification techniques that for me, aptly demonstrates our 'carrot & stick' society and the fact that some feel it necessary or indeed 'right and proper' to impose their will over others. Of course there are those who believe wholeheartedly in nation states and their right to impose so called 'law and order'... How the hell else did we get here? The moment mankind formed a clique with another man as it's head... THAT was the moment that doomed ALL but the very few to lives of servitude and oppression to the whims of the few.

I liked too the anti-anarchist who seems open to change, just not anarchistic change. Again I remember how I once viewed it a dirty word, without even a second thought. Anarchy is almost always used, thus understood, in negative connotation for a very good reason... Anarchy has no place for a controlling minority of 'special people'. Only when I began asking why to EVERYTHING did I read an anarchists view on land ownership. "All land is stolen!". I would add: "too be controlled and apportioned by a few 'special people'". Their motives should be obvious, too keep the toilers toiling so as they keep their 'rightful' seat atop a man-made pyramid of inequity. Nothing quite like feeling special is there. Nothing quite like having the multitude hang on your every word, or perhaps issuing an unseen directive that topples countries or plunders wealth and too look back and say, "I did that".

About half way through my 'awakening', I became engrossed in the previously avoided subject of economics (my first visit was to the psychology of the human brain). I wanted to know how money worked. Where did it come from? Who decides what value it has and when? Anyway, I learned that the people who most aggressively pursue a loan from a bank, are the very people who are least likely to honour the resulting debt obligation. I think they called it 'moral hazard'. I believe this same principle applies to those who seek power over others. The more elevated they can make themselves feel, the less concerned they are for the poor unfortunates FORCED to receive their 'wisdom'. This applies to all levels of society, from familial relations right through to nations and even the entire globe (NWO). Who was it that said "Absolute power corrupts absolutely"?

And that's what everything comes down to... Forced coercion, ultimately violent. Freedom, justice, equality etc. is the wool pulled over our eyes too blind us to the simple fact that each of us is dancing to someone else's tune. The aforementioned notions did not exist in the reality of my household as I grew up. Violence did. Neither did they manifest themselves in the reality of my early adulthood, but my brain simply ate up the propaganda of others as some twisted form of 'Stockholm Syndrome'. Nor do they exist now as I watch the world tearing itself apart on the whims of a few evil men. There isn't a man alive in whom I would place any 'real' trust or hope, for wretches we all are. I include myself because there is fire in me that would burn this entire f*****g idol worshipping planet to a cinder given half the chance. I would do it under some notion of vengeance. I want to know who to save and who to kill. I want to be like God, knowing what is right and what is wrong. I want what got us into this mess in the beginning. I want to be special.

If there is no God, there is no hope. Peace.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Thank you for pointing out that The Brothers Grimm re-compiled Rumpelstiltskin and other childrens books, as opposed to being the original authors.

I don't agree, however, that it necessarily follows from there that the Grimms “had no message”. That would presume the Grimms could not see what I say that I see. Do you think I am smarter than the Grimms? Trust me, I'm not.
And I think the other childrens book they released also support my "smuggling operation" theory because it might have been those other books that confused the dogs at the border, if you know what I mean.

I appreciate your agreement with the conclusion of my theory, but I think my theory also still stands.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by Rumpelstiltskin]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join