It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am in prison and just need a little help to escape. Please hear me out...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
wtf???

i'm one of the many that can't believe I read this far down in the thread, but just had to share....

EVERYBODY on this earth were/are 2 common things: Born and Dead

The short time in between the two were they were either "free" or "trapped" but it was only in the "eye of the beholder", kinda like beauty.

Whether you're "free" or "trapped" you should always focus on being/staying happy and NOT worrying yourself about physical/mental imprisonments.

Suggestions:
Marijuana and Masturbation - Free Yourself Dude !!!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
To the guy who mentioned the sacred dollar... CAPITALISTS ARE DIRT! Scum to be wiped from the shoes of honourable men.
Further more sir, its not possible for someone who is disgusted by corperate existance to escape the shackles of financial opression. Since only a poor man would be able to see the walls of such a prison, no one who enjoys that situation can possibly have any right to comment on thier plight. You ever tried emigrating with nothing to your name but the shirt on your back ? Only men and women from wartorn places on the earth have ever been able to acheive that.
I believe there are some posters on this site who wouldnt know hardship if it jumped up and danced on thier faces. I believe these types could use a short sharp wake up call... preferably golf club shapped and aplied to the skull.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Has anyone asked 'why the hell are prisoners being allowed access to the internet'?

God - lock them up - 24/7 - 1 shower every 3 days - 2 meals a day.

If you don't like it - don't break the law.

You break the law you lose all your rights IMO.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Lo and behold. Witness the mind of the prisoner.

The idiom should read : None are so enslaved as those who resign themselves to it.

I've seen men pull themselves up from situations which you couldn't even dream of. You think anyone in the West suffers true hardship these days? Hah... only those who resign themselves and blame the system are enslaved.

The mighty and sage dance around the system and laugh at its pitiful attempt to control them. Those are the men whom you deride... those are the capitalists... the ones who see human nature for what it truly is, and who see the self-interest in their fellow prisoners eyes even once they are on the other side of the bars.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
So why dont you or someone else just say what kind of new "mind control" is being used on us!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The prison, like the idea of escape, is also in your head. Change your way of thinking and you will change your terms of imprisonment. You are free.

Yep, you hit the nail on the head Anonymous. Learn to control the way you think, and use your emotions as your guide to whether you are on the right track or not. After all, that is what your emotions are there for. The best guidance system ever.

"The thoughts that you think, regarding those things that you want, set into motion the creation, and eventual fulfillment, of that which you want. And likewise, the thoughts that you think, regarding those things that you do not want, set into motion the creation, and eventual fulfillment, of that which you do NOT want."

Stealth

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoathiefThey have to be destroyed otherwise the escape will be futile and end with our re-incarceration or worse.

You mean re-incarnation, yes?

I'll choose to stay here and help my fellow prisoners reform. That is the only way off the Wheel of Life.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Rumpelstiltskin

I like how you think. Here is mine. In context: Apartment Moving.

I'm in a prison who's environment used to not be so bad. The best prison around, really. But the old warden, who really was alright, compared to what out there*, and if totally avoided-retired, and a new warden took over.

Since then, the quality of the inmates have degregated. Good behavior is no longer welcomed, desired, or rewarded with privacy. The hardened criminals have taken up roam, and the warden protects thier every move: much to the frustration of the patsys who found their way here by others ill intent.

I bit my tounge, smiled, played stupid and made parole. It's lying, really. Something I wouldn't normally do. Had I been completely honest-the warden would have caught on and thought to keep me.

I'm pretty excited about this. Though this prison used to have been one I wouldn't have minded staying at on purpose; I guess I'll grimace and free up the cellroom for another. Though it's rude of me in the way that to meet costs they must fill it. Which means, some other person must take my place. Which means...oh gosh.
I wouldn't wish this cell block on anyone.

Could be worse. But it wasn't. And now it is.

Leaving the few friends, (good behavior types) I have here. They glare and yell at me-I have escaped. Who knows who will take my place?? Maybe one of the wardens crew! Maybe my smart friends too will find themselves free.
With no oversight over warden, it will prove to be a long drawn out process.

Yes, one of the wardens crew.
So checking out soon....
Only problem is..

Warden wants to know where to find me.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by HugmyRek]

[edit on 22-1-2009 by HugmyRek]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
In all do respect this is absolute drivel. I can appreciate a good metaphorical conundrum post as much as the next guy but in my opinion this one isn’t even that well thought out.

It’s like I’m a kid on the playground watching the fat kid commandeer the tube-slide because he thinks he’s entitled to it because he’s bigger than everyone else. I know that I could easily eviscerate him without so much as a second thought but realize it’s much more rewarding allowing him that moment of feeling important.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Despite popular belief, inmates don't get access to the internet.

Do your homework.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3r6a8d8
So why dont you or someone else just say what kind of new "mind control" is being used on us!

The mind control is the main stream media in America. True journalism is dead in America. They main news outlets no longer just report the news they promote an agenda. Escape from their grasp and you will be free. Once you see what is happening you can't help but laugh at how obvious it is and how the sheeple fall for it hook line and sinker.

Recent examples:

They wanted to go to war in Iraq. The MSM promoted the supposed fact that Iraq had WMDs and were going to give them to terrorists to use against the US. Everyone bought into it and it turned out to be complete BS.

They wanted to loot the US tax payers money. The MSM media promoted the idea that the 700 billion bailbout had to be passed or America is doomed. Don't give anyone any time to think about it. This too is BS. The money is not being used as intended and we can't even track where the money went. Millions of Americans are losing their jobs and the economy is still in the tank. So what was the hurry to pass this bogus bailout bill?

They wanted Obama to be the next president. The MSM promoted Obama is the second coming for Christ. They did not report on any of his questionable relationships with shady people and ignored his lack of experience while viciously attacking the opposition for any little thing. Obama became a rock star. the result was an easy victory at the polls. Ron Paul was completely ignored by the MSM and would have been a much better republican candidate then McCain.

Stop listening to the MSM and get the world out to familiy and friends. It is not easy to break away. I am still working on my wife but she is coming along.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
OP is it: you are surrounded by (slang) idiots, and the only place you find like minds is on the NET?

Scholarly and inquisitive vs. the mass of common man, as observed, while surrounded by?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rumpelstiltskin

Star for you my friend; unfortunately most only see the trees instead of the forest, only pick up pieces of your puzzle so the picture is incomplete;

the worker bees are all happy as they slave away to provide for the attendants and the queen bee, oblivious that they are only lowly workers for a queen never seen.

the old man in elf's story found the only key, and tried to pass it along, but everyone looks without instead of looking within, for the door is there if only each one will look for it, simply a matter then of walking from the darkness into the light of a new day

the problem is many have grown fat and lazy, and have too much luggage to carry to even try to walk out, never realizing the luggage is not necessary toys and goods for life, just dead weights on the chains that will hold them back, chains that can be broken one by one, snapping as you stop to lift a fellow prisoner back on his feet and help them on their way.

indeed, read between the lines and look for the door, fore the day grows short and nite approaches quickly.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Start your own heavens gate chapter

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I think I get it Erasurehead, I thought maybe the OP was trying to say the he knew something we didn't know about the Gov. using some kind of mind control warfare on us with out us knowing about. Like the new high def switch or something, but I've known for a while now that the media cant be trusted!

imma add you as a friend cause you think the same way I do!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The guards want out, regretting their choices

But they made a commitment and lost their real voices

Lost man and such, awake from your slumbers

For a peacefull solution we must build our numbers

Ignite your own light, so for yourself you can see

Who you, amongst others, really should be

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Crime And Punishment

Originally posted by MegaCurious
That's strange. I would imagine that something funny is going on in the prison. And you can't get out? I mean, where's the trial?

I suspect the proceedings may have been documented here: The Trial.

Verdict: Guilty.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
CAPITALISTS ARE DIRT! Scum to be wiped from the shoes of honourable men.

Please… that’s hilarious. The notion that a system in which using your intellect and ingenuity in order to secure the opportunity to provide a better life for your family is less then honorable is laughable.

Or perhaps you expected everyone to star you for your effort?

I believe these types could use a short sharp wake up call... preferably golf club shapped and aplied to the skull.

Nice.... How spiritually evolved you are sir. This post is disgusting.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
game of numbers.. game of numbers... hmm

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Crime And Punishment

Originally posted by MegaCurious
That's strange. I would imagine that something funny is going on in the prison. And you can't get out? I mean, where's the trial?

I suspect the proceedings may have been documented here: The Trial.

Verdict: Guilty.

Very good sleuthery Majic! So, not only is it drivel, its unoriginal plagiarized drivel to boot.

Looking back over his thread it is interesting what the human mind can throw together out of essentially nothing. This is like a literary Rorschach test.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join