It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am in prison and just need a little help to escape. Please hear me out...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Even though the true nature of following plea may seem misleading to the unwary at first, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to read between the lines...

I will start with the bad news. I am in prison and will never get out unless I can escape. But the worst part is something very strange happening within this particular prison. Some kind of new mind-control therapy for deterring escapes is being used here, which has somehow brainwashed all of my fellow inmates into believing that we are not even in prison! I don't know why the sessions only give me a headache that won't go away, so I just behave like all the other inmates to avoid being singled out for more sessions.

At least I have an escape plan, which I hope to organize through this thread somehow... crazy as that sounds, I'm sure. One good thing about this new mind-control therapy, though, is that it's so effective, the guards are becoming overconfident and security is becoming lax. How do you think I got on the Net to write this? I could escape easily right now if only I could convince enough of my fellow inmates to co-operate with a plan I have that requires numbers. I am finally beginning to realize, however, that it must be impossible for them to see the virtue of escape from a prison they do not seem to know they are in.

That's why I started this thread, but this is also where everything gets especially complicated. You see, the biggest problem with my plan for escape is that my fellow inmates in this prison are actually my fellow citizens in what passes for a free world. Everything else previously stated here, however, is literally true. Sometimes I really do behave like others just to avoid being singled out for believing something so apparently strange as the idea that we need to escape over prison walls built with bricks made from false notions of freedom and democracy, which have somehow cemented over time, and which now seem to imprison us.

But the moment really does seem ripe for escape because the guards really are becoming overconfident and security really is become lax. How do you think I got on the Net to write this? I really am beginning to realize, however, that it must be impossible for most of my fellow inmates to see the virtue of escape from a prison they really don't seem to know we are all locked up in. If only I could identify the others here who must be only pretending like I am to behave like the rest just to avoid being singled out, then the escape plan that I really do have, really could work. Unfortunately, it really does require numbers.

It is also quite true that the serious problem I am trying to describe here really does give me a headache that really won't go away. I would ask one of the guards for some headache medication, but I don't think there is a pharmaceutical cure for this kind of headache. Nor would I have any way of knowing for sure what is really in the tablet.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
what?
sorry, criminals stay in prison.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
yeah, but firstly one must realise if one is the, prisoner, the gaurd with the keys,The Superintedent of the Prison,or the prison itself. and then must convince the others to also escape or the prison would remain and would not become a hospital.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rumpelstiltskin

So you're not in prison... we all are, and the prison is earth.
You watched the matrix today or something?

Or, you really are in prison...and are being mentally "altered" to believe you're not?

man... i dunno?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If you're in for life, then that's good enough for me.

Line 2

Line 3

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I was in that same prison once.

I had to join a gang to survive. My gang was mostly white, and had several commidities, goods, and services that made life in prison very enjoyable. But then one day a bunch of my gangmemebers got murdered, and our leader was pointing the finger at another rival gang that wore towels on thier heads. At first I wanted to kill everyone in the gang. I wanted revenge. But a few years later I started to hear rumors that the gang was not responsible for killing any members in my gang.

After doing several days of investigating... I soon learned the truth. It was my own gang leaders that killed my friends, and they had help from the Security Guards that wore 6 pointed stars on there sleeves.

After finding out that I had been betrayed & decieved in the worst possible way a person could be... I decided to never again put my faith & trust in any man... But rather put all my faith in God instead.

Once I did that I was able to escape prison.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

Racial slurs deleted by moderator.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Byrd]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
You don't want to escape life in prison is better right now then you would have on the outside.

If you have not read a news paper lately the US is going to h**L more people are losing there jobs every day.

People are losing there homes to the banks because they can not make there payments.

You have it good in prison you get three meal a day and have a roof over your head.

Stay there for at least 5 more years till things are back to normal.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The prison, like the idea of escape, is also in your head.
Change your way of thinking and you will change your terms of imprisonment.
You are free.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It's a metaphor.
I get it, I think.

The thing is, what do you do when all your inmates want to escape, too?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Guess youd have to give them a choice, Banish there old ways or stay in the hospital until there not "sick" anymore, or go into the deep places below the prison and remain a prisoner, only looking out to spite the world around you

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Whew, for a minute there I thought this was a scam and you wanted money.

Mine is all tied up right now helping a nice Nigerian family emigrate to the US.
But soon I will be a millionaire, then I could be of assistance.

In the meantime I have been told that while showering, you should drop the soap a lot.
Then the other inmates will befriend you.

That could make your headaches seem less severe.

Please keep in touch.

Toodles........Kinda Kurious

[edit on 21-1-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I understand you are in a mental hospital and the prison is in your own mind. The other so called prisoners, lets call them patients are in the same ward with you and have been medicated to think they are not being held captive or incarsurated. You therefore are not taking your meds and hiding or trading them.

Since you think you are in prison, what crime have you committed and found guilty of or why do you think you have been placed in prison in the first place?

[edit on 21-1-2009 by amari]

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

How do we know your not a plant then?

In this wing on the prison it is well known that sometimes inmates are actually placed there to get, information on other inmates, and to set up plans to make us all be charged for mind re programming, and further time, even if we don create those plans originally.

Without knowing what your plan is, and what drove you to become aware you are in this Prison in the first place, I fear a honey trap or more correctly a freedom trap.

There is a old wise Yogi in wing A who unlike the rest of us remembers how he was first put in the prison, and who brought us here. He remembers his "previous" life before being incarcerated.

I was playing chess with him yesterday, and afterwards, he always wins by the way unless he wants to make you feel better, he whispered he had a Escape plan to, but he said it is only ok for one person at a time.

I asked him how he was going to get out, from here, and he just said I would see when the time was right, he explained you cant tunnel, dig, fight, fly out, but that a door would appear in his cell soon and he would just walk out.

I didnt get it, but he is odd, he seems to totally ignore the prison pretends its not there and always focus's on how things used to be, he spends hows a day eyes closed imagining this door, "creating" it he says, until the inside picture in his mind and faith is more real than what is all around us. Strange enough the gaurd's have stopped taking soo much notice of him now, and his headaches have gone, he looks and acts like we all used to.

I asked if he would tell me when the door would appear, so I could follow him, and he laughed saying it was there already I just couldnt see, and it would open when the time was right. And anyhow I would only get a bloody nose on the brickwork. He told me to not plan in groups but to each find our own door.

Got no understanding what the crazy old fool was on about, but I am sure when I left his cell and went to the wing I saw a shadow of a door in his cell fleetingly.

Strange enough this morning at roll call he was gone, cant be found anywhere. The guards were really confused and angry, know one knows how he did it. I looked and looked when on cleaning duty this afternoon but couldnt see one anywhere in his cell. Before the new inmate came in to take his place I had to clean the only thing written in his cell by the real door above it was written

AS ABOVE

and on the door itself

SO BELOW

.............................................................................................................

To be honest from some of the replies soo far it seems strange that we truly believe we are a good bunch to work out the true meaning behind the mask especially when it is so well stated and signposted.... Ahhh its late, many are just tired im sure..

Kind Regards

Elf

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is a message from the original poster to everyone who has so far replied, and to those I hope will subsequently reply.

As you can see, this thread has already generated a few very interesting and thoughtful responses, especially from those who obviously disagree sharply with the (real) premise.

I am looking forward to responding to everyone who has taken the time to pose what sounds like a reasonable enough question to me, whether those question sound hostile or friendly toward me, and I hope to combine my replies to these questions in a single response that I will write after we see what a few more people say.

But for all those who reply just to express hostility (alone) toward the real or imagined prisoner they see, there will be no response except to now say:

Thank you for helping me make my point.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Are you being followed around by big inflated white balls also?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Very interesting thread.

I am going to tell you:
I hate you... I hate your thread... your ideas are dumb... and make no sense... you're deluded... there's no way it's possible... you watch the Matrix too much... go drop soap... I'm in control of my own life....

because:
I want the powers that be, to know I am on their side.

Star & Flagged

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
And what is it, I ask, that you seek on the outside of this prison? Would you fight the initial, and excruciating, pain of the light and truth, hoping to see what is real for yourself? Or would you, like most that seek escape, run back into the cave?

This unfortunate journey you have chosen to take is the easy part. It's the destination that has killed the best of us.

The Allegory of the Cave comes to mind.

ETA: Grammar, Ugh...

[edit on 22-1-2009 by senyushkin]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Let this thread escape in to this one.... www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join