It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am in prison and just need a little help to escape. Please hear me out...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Your going to have to use your sexy body..... Just rub it up agianst him and call him "daddy" what you need to do next will be very apparent. When he falls asleep after a cig... take the keys.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Great analogy/metaphor haha, im unsure which!

But honestly.

If I were in prison, Id do all I could to accumulate all the power I could and control most of the resources avaliable.

This may sound very much along the lines of the power hungry goverments and corporations running the world atm but there's more.

Id accumulate as much of these resources, in turn power, and use that to help out the few I could in more unfortunate situations. It won't make a difference to all but it'll make all the difference to the few.

And then, what's stopping more people looking to follow the same route, much like an umbrella, putting those in the position to help others, to help others.

Greed is the only downfall.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
haha....you nearly had me there....until I got half way through the post!
I also read the replies...it seems like there are a lot of the people on ATS who don't realise they are the prisoners.

Not to worry. Better times are coming. Many people are waking up and now there is a new president he will work hard to set us all free....I'm sure. THINK POSITIVE THOUGHTS

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I would recommend watching the movie Shawshank Redemption it would give you a lot of good pointers for your situation.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Really interesting thread indeed.
I want out too, but ..numbers?

Are you talking about the valenzetti equation?
or 2012?or 11:11
Phi?Pi?the pyramids of gizah?coral castle?
I'm really tryin to help here.

Btw I went to Coral Castle last year...if only i knew.I thought it was great but its..completely extraordinary!This is the only thing i can think about right now:

www.youtube.com...

(Its a video about the numbers at coral castle)

Those freaking numbers.

If not then..i dunno.I've just watch Lost so...

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42

Is that it?

Hit me back if there is anything i can do for you cuz i still got those creeping headaches...

Btw shouldn't you try to find a secret handshake or a code to recognize those who are ''on it'' in there?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
No escape is possible.

You are your own prison.

... and oh yeah...

There is no spoon.

You know what to do.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
intruiging. So what you are saying is that our government has in a sense brainwashed us and we dont even know it.

You are saying that they control us and we dont even know. You are saying that the majority are all mindless sheep and just do as their told

You are saying that you know of a way to get us all un-brainwashed. You are saying you know of a way to fill the majority of us in on the truth.

you have a plan to free us from this metaphorical prison.

Thats pretty deep, and I like how you made us all think. Unless you are being serious and really do have this plan, in which case Id be interested in hearing what it is.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
to me it sounds like you are in a prison of your own design and the only way to escape a prison of that type is to go for help from someone you trust. prisons like that will eventually wear you down to the point where you will not be able to distinguish fact from reality and to me it sounds like you are getting towards that point anyway. seek help

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
What hes saying is he wants to over throw the government. But he needs "numbers' as in mass amounts of support.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The prison in your mind is in the eye of the beholder. Your prison is based on lies and your perception is based on deciet. Your only key to your cell and freedom is the truth behind the curtain. No one else can help you. This task is for you and you alone.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Ok, so you've identified that this isn't reality in the common sense, but in fact some form of mental prison, yes?

Sounds very familar!

Youtube link

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
You might wana watch a few episodes od Prison Break, it has plenty of good ideas on how to break out.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I've wanted out so bad. But I got so cynical. The answers were there, right there in front of everybody. While the main gate was closed and lock, the gate house door was left wife open.
Do you know what happened then? A whole political party disappeared. I searched for the members, but they didn't seem to exist anymore. I searched the internet, but news, blogs, radio stations sites had all been scrubbed clean. It wasn't just like they didn't exist anymore, it was like they never existed. The Direct Democracy Party faded away and disappeared in time for elections.
They had a plan to nationalize the creation and issuance of currency, do away with the Reserve Bank. They had a plan to replace all tax with a 1% withdrawal tax on all withdrawals, even a bank transfer involves a withdrawal and then a deposit (if you do the maths on that, you'll be amazed and astounded what sort of revenue that would generate). They had a plan to implement a ballot system for just about everything, the citizens would become involved in the governance of there own country.
This last election was going to be the first time I was going to vote, finally a chance to vote for something good. And then they disappeared.
I felt then that there is no escape. We're difficult prisoners, always holding on to our slowly dwindling rights. But the conglomerate of corporations and collection powerful individuals will just wait us out. They slowly close down sections of the compound and stop the services. They are freakishly patiently and sneakily, slowly taking away what they consider our undeserved privileges. The one that sticks out in my mind is the attempt to outlaw herbal remedies because of the "risks" (although not one person has lost their life to a herbal remedy in this country. Can anyone tell me what the death toll is for conventional pharmaceuticals?) and the reason that stands out is because too many prisoners noticed and started shouting about their rights again.
I don't think there's any way out...... but of course, that doesn't mean we should stop trying... otherwise I wouldn't be here.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I understand exactly what your saying and if you've got a good enough plan I'm with you brother. Problem is, as you say we're in prison! and although you suggest the security is becoming weak. we're not literally talking about a prison here, we're not standing inside with only large walls as an obstacle.

Sadly I don't think escape from this 'prison' is an option

But tell me your plan and we'll see....!?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Haha i saw what you did there.

Dont think its taken long for people to figure out what your really saying so you might have to be A LOT more cryptic next time if you really dont want the guards to KNOW what you really mean.

Im interested in this plan, aslong as it has nothing to do with any physical or retaliation/rebellion type plans, as we all know what happens in the end.

If you say lets all pack up and feck off into the jungle with as many resources as we all could get together right now them im in

But i have the feeling that this isnt what your thinking right?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Boys, the prison is planet earth and you are also in it but do not know that it is a prison. We all have been mind controlled to believe it is not. This is true I will add.

To the original poster - The planet prison is currently being aquired by a new owner who has decided that it should be converted into the heavenly place and all of the good inmates freed. Pack your bags and grt ready to go outside of the matrix now!
SRP

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
beautiful. you are the creator of this piece is presume?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I am reading this as follows:

The government are enslaving the people. You know that they are doing this but the mass ignorant are completely unaware. These "sessions" that you attend are sessions run by the MSM (i.e. television etc) and these stories are giving you headaches because of the utter *SNIP* that they spout.

You wish to rise up, potentially as a leader of your own, with a mass following of the enlightened and escape this government.

Have you thought of where you will go? How you will survive? If you choose to overthrow the government have you thought about how you plan to fill that void that you have created?

At least, that is how I see this prison dilemma. However, the thing that intrigues me is just how exactly are this prisons guards lax and not paying attention? If they truly are the government then they have the military under their control and will crush any coup d'état...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Rumpelstiltskin

I hear you.

I must point out to you that the answer is in front of you in how to get many people.

Your just not looking for it or have yet to figure it out.

I spoke about this a while back and not many people got what I was on about as it is a dangerous thing to post fully.

The government is not your enemy, for the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The PTB if you like, that you are up against is something that is not to be stopped and is part of what must happen to allow humanity to overcome our current ways. Its a shame but anywhere I turn it all leads back to that.

All roads lead to Rome im afraid. You are serving your time.

What happened to Rome?

I do have one question for you though.

If you were to successfully overthrow, end, etc
What would you then do? Become a guard?

I have found that it is not that hard to get rid but it is the what after, that is the major problem.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Lovely post, I just don't see it being possible for many to escape and then following that - what to replace the prison and it's guards with? They have to be destroyed otherwise the escape will be futile and end with our re-incarceration or worse.

Now where are my pain pills?

*EDIT*
reply to post by XXXN3O

Sounds defeatist to me.

*EDIT 2*

Seems we agree after your edit.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by Goathief]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join