It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, I'm scared to death, honestly... (mason/family related)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumSquid
well, thing is.. if i changed my email, phone, etc.. he'd be calling the police saying ive been brainwashed or kidnapped or some crap. and start all kinds of crap with that.

If you can document this stuff, get a restraining order on him. Honestly, the man does not sound well in the head at all and your peace of mind is worth far more than anything else in this equation.

HTH
Fitz

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
really...you cannot listen to this bull# and pray for god...you need to take some kind of action and end this # ... you know what u need to do ... its not that expensive .. you need to end your problem, because, otherwise, it will become another person problem and u wont forgive yourself. ..

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumSquid

Quantum, you are in a quandary...

I believe that your father has the power to do what is currently happening to me. I am currently under attack by directed energy weapons DEWs. This is usually microwave energy that is directed at you to cause various symptoms, including loose teeth(with little to no pain), tinnitus(ringing ears), burning of the skin etc...

As for reporting it... good luck... the police, doctors, the whole community down to the meals-on-wheels lady is in on it.... and yes the MOWLs hubby was mason... go figure...

You'll find out more about DEWs if you do a search and check out some of the links.... good info..

Rgds
and best of luck

[edit on 19-1-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
okay. so i talked to my father lastnight and he was going on about some odd stuff, very personal which i wont get into on here, but more so confirming to me that he is a selfish #.

anyways. out of the blue and totally unrelated to the topic, he asks me, again, what exactly is the name of the place im working at. i started working at this place in october (before the other job i had once i moved down here) and told him all of the details. several times since, in fact. and why was he asking again? he even got the location mixed up as well. thing is, the job is north of the city and will be moving to a totally other city, closer to me nextyear. hes been told this many times, and still forgot? anyways, the way he asked was weird. and i said, ive told you this before.. why are you asking? and he stumbles on his words and just says.. "oh.. um.. uh someone asked me the other day where you were working, the name of the place and i said i didnt know. you probably told me, but i didnt know.. and they thought it was odd that i didnt know." um...
so, i repeat myself again, as i told him THE WEEK I WAS ACTUALLY OFFERED THE JOB.. and he starts drilling me about it.. questioning it, "well i thought it was in *other city insterted here*. i replied, "they are moving there nextyear. i told you.. they are in the process.."
he says "well why is it taking so long? i thought they were already moved there?"
"No... i told you before, they are moving it and everything wont be done and setup till nextyear..."

so, im assuming.. hes probably either gonna check up on me, as he always does.. or send a mason checking up after me.
sad thing is.. the supervisor's own father and brothers are masons.
the supervisor is not, but his family is. he doesnt support the masons, either. for various reasons.

but what the hell??

and also, this is a thing thats gotten me a bit puzzled.

why is it everytime i go to call him back... he doesnt pick up. then he calls back about 2 mins later. i do wonder if hes recording phone convos though. cause he was suspected of doing so before in the past with others. knowing crap that was strictly only mentioned over the phone between my mom and someone else or me and her. or vice versa.. and the landline phone would beep all the time and do weird stuff. also, he'll call me as im at work, in the morning, when he knows damn well im working.. like if i hadnt called him up in.. 3 days or some crap.
ill be in the middle of soemthing, and yes, its a hospital setting.. and i cant keep being bugged. so... he calls me when he knows im at work and just be annoying, and would keep calling.. and calling till i answer... "just wanted to know you're okay!" in this snotty ass tone which he always talks in and im telling him, look, i really cant talk, im a work.
then he gets all weird.

oh, sorry... i cant do other stuff in my adult life? i have to call him constantly?

so, is there anyway i can tell if hes recording my convos?

hes had no access to my new phone as i got it once i moved down here.
but his own phone... im not sure if its got anything on it. all i know is its a sprint.
dont they have "record phone calls" options on them?? to record actual convos between both ends?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
i would say that it sounds like he is afraid of losing control of you. i wonder what would happen if you didn't hear his voice for awhile.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by exjobie

Any particular reason you're resurrecting an 18 month old thread (and from a poster who hasn't logged into ATS since the day after the thread was created, a year and a half ago?)

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumSquid

Hi - How old are you?.......

Well spotted Josh - Did not notice the date the thread was posted

[edit on 4-6-2010 by vesta]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The masons have no "power", the only connection they have is to other masons. You have no reason to be concerned about the mason connection. However, it sounds as if your father could be a dangerous person. I guess if he tries anything, take out a restraining order.

Oops, should have checked the date.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by AUSceptic]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AUSceptic

LOL you fell foul as well...............................

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
By the way, what is your avatar picture vesta?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AUSceptic

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

But my name really derived from Godess of Heath......just liked the planet/comet thing

[edit on 4-6-2010 by vesta]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
lol, that is pretty funny. i am a newb for sure.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Change your phone number and have everyone else he harrasses do so as well. Masons are not crazy people. I doubt he can influence any locals to bother you. You can even get a restraining order against him if he does not stop his foolishness.

I am so sorry you are going through this drama. A normal father should be a wise person you respect and go to for advice at this stage in your life. I hope you take his example of how not to be and become an amazing dad someday.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
oops...old thread...is old

[edit on 5-6-2010 by SLaPPiE]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join