It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will We Have Another Civil War and/or A Racial War in American Under Obama?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
WE need something to unify us.

Do you honestly believe that anyone in the government would want us unified?

I cannot believe you even said that. If we ever became unified; our government, as it is now, would cease to exist. They know this, the very last thing that ANYONE in government wants is for the American people to be unified.

Sadly enough the American people are confused enough to kill each other in a planned chess match, and follow the script as if they were vying for an academy award. Meanwhile, someone, somewhere, laughs.....

[edit on 1/19/2009 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
What is the deadline for this Civil War v.2? I want to know so when it passes I can come back to this very thread, make a list of all those who were fear mongering and swearing it was going to happen, make a list of those who came up with their own interpretations of who the sides will be (based on their own belief system and opinions mind you), make a list of all those who thought they knew it all..... AND LAUUUGHHH LAUUUGHHHH LAUUGGHHH

I think it's funny that any of you believe Americans are even capable of taking action. I came to the realization a long time ago that the sheeple are too happy with their cell phones, computers, video games, bills to pay, every day lives that anything consequential in life has become non existent.

Now, if you take away their blackberrys we might have civil war Cell Phone Providers vs. Cell Phone users haha but all the other scenarios posted here are ignorant...

For instance... we have people who put pretty tattoos on their back with guns about Liberty, but when things come out about the government spying on you, nothing changes and you continue to post on ATS touting your ideals. Or Torture, or suspension of Habeus Corpus (sp?), or going to war illegally (lied 935 times to get us into war with Iraq...this is proven), bailing out rich elite, c'mon... the majority of people don't give a shat about freedom unless it is THEIR freedom. America = Epitome of Hypocrisy

[edit on 19-1-2009 by ImaNutter]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Believe it or not....that applies to everyone. They designed it that way so that in case we need to defend ourselves against tyranny in this country, we can rightfully defend ourselves. It's every Americans duty to defend the Constitution against all threats, foreign and domestic.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by willzilla]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I thought about this some, and came up with this; if the retailer pays $100 for a product, and gets only, say $10, but that $10 is now worth $200, how long can he continue? I'd say he will continue until hell freezes over. We are now in a major DEflation. It will continue until the private bank called the Fed can create a lot more than they currently are. We have had banksters counterfeiting money for decades, and now they have effectively stopped. We have another $592-6 trillion dollars to go. $6 trillion being the amount that evaporated when the last crash occured, and $592 trillion being the entire phantom economy with credit swaps, derivatives and all the other swindles our smartest and brightest thought up. So all these crooks are now out of work. And they are looking for another scam to run, so we are safe? How about locking up all these scum? Or preferrably, draw hang and quarter, but probably not. So I would settle for deportation to, say, Kenya.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
until the food stores are empty and people cant feed their children, then we will see civil war. I dont however see the American people, who are too addicted to "reality" shows, to wake up until they are starving.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by moonrat

The Constitution limits government, not the people. It doesn't have to explicitly say the people have a right to anything, it gives or limits rights to the government. Get that in your head.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonrat

Originally posted by cbianchi513

All you gun nuts are the same.

The second amendment doesn't actually say that the individual has a right to bear arms.

What it says (or means) is that a 'militia' that might form in the defense of the USA, has the right to bear arms.

Very big difference.

Try reading the document.

All you disarmament fascists are the same.

The Second Amendment DOES actually say that the individual has a right to bear arms.

What it says (AND means- since you have appointed yourself a Supreme Court Justice, the ONLY legal interpreters of Constitutional Law) is that a WELL REGULATED militia shall be formed...

VERY big difference indeed.

Try reading the document:

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry, had to be done.

Yes, and I am sure that old Abe and his fellow cohorts anticipated and would fully endorse the antics of modern Americans.

Obtaining full auto assault weapons and as much ammo as you can buy/steal from almost anywhere? ... to defend your dripped up shacks against all your similarly armed compatriots?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence ... From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good" (George Washington)

"The supposed quietude of a good mans allures the ruffian; while on the other hand, arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and the plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. The same balance would be preserved were all the world destitute of arms, for all would be alike; but since some will not, others dare not lay them aside...Horrid mischief would ensue were one half the world deprived of the use of them..." (Thomas Paine, I Writings of Thomas Paine at 56 [1894])

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787, in Papers of Jefferson, ed. Boyd et al.)

"To prohibit a citizen from wearing or carrying a war arm . . . is an unwarranted restriction upon the constitutional right to keep and bear arms. If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of constitutional privilege." [Wilson v. State, 33 Ark. 557, at 560, 34 Am. Rep. 52, at 54 (1878)]

"The provision in the Constitution granting the right to all persons to bear arms is a limitation upon the power of the Legislature to enact any law to the contrary. The exercise of a right guaranteed by the Constitution cannot be made subject to the will of the sheriff." [People vs. Zerillo, 219 Mich. 635, 189 N.W. 927, at 928 (1922)]

"The right of a citizen to bear arms, in lawful defense of himself or the State, is absolute. He does not derive it from the State government. It is one of the "high powers" delegated directly to the citizen, and 'is excepted out of the general powers of government.' A law cannot be passed to infringe upon or impair it, because it is above the law, and independent of the lawmaking power." [Cockrum v. State, 24 Tex. 394, at 401-402 (1859)]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by moonrat

Maybe you should read the Amendment, and maybe you should learn
some english and know the difference between a period and a comma.
If I tell you for my birthday, we had Cake, Pie, and Ice cream, it means
we had all of them, not just one,,,it wasn't an option, we had all three,
which is exactly what the Amendment states, the right to bear arms, the
right to form a militia, etc etc...it Does not say Either- Or . Thomas Jefferson one of the framers of the Constitution was well aware of the
Government getting to big and he later goes on in other letters to state
that every man has a right to bear arms. Besides, he's also on record as
saying, "The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with
the blood of patriots and tyrants"!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
I thought about this some, and came up with this; if the retailer pays $100 for a product, and gets only, say $10, but that $10 is now worth $200, how long can he continue? I'd say he will continue until hell freezes over. We are now in a major DEflation. It will continue until the private bank called the Fed can create a lot more than they currently are. We have had banksters counterfeiting money for decades, and now they have effectively stopped. We have another $592-6 trillion dollars to go. $6 trillion being the amount that evaporated when the last crash occured, and $592 trillion being the entire phantom economy with credit swaps, derivatives and all the other swindles our smartest and brightest thought up. So all these crooks are now out of work. And they are looking for another scam to run, so we are safe? How about locking up all these scum? Or preferrably, draw hang and quarter, but probably not. So I would settle for deportation to, say, Kenya.

Or Zimbabwe!!! Inflationist bastards would be right @ home!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Interesting topic, thank you for posting.

Ironically, I see the election of Obama as ultimately being more divisive than unifying, which was likely the goal all along. The only conspiracy this nation---or possibly this world--actually faces is a cultural conspiracy fought not with guns and bullets but with pop-culture foot soldiers.

The end goal being more standard chaos spreading and later profiteering from such by the PC agents in charge of this madness.

And certainly, and objective reason should bear this out, Obama is as much the first pop-culture president as has ever been seen in this country.

Psychologically, the possible failure of Obama to fulfill or bring true change to the US may lead to something akin to post traumatic stress syndrome within the ranks of his followers.

All in all, the future is certain to hold more stress and uncertainty than this nation has experienced in quite some time.

Probably, in fact, since the time of Lincoln and the War between the states.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Since so much of this discussion is surrounding Obama, I have a question.

What is the highly trained army of civilians that ats people keep talking about. The only thing I have seen on his website is a call for people to volunteer and become involved with their communities. Where is the terrifying force????

The government elite do not want the people united, unless of course it us under their false flags. Yet we the people so want to be united.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The second amendment doesn't actually say that the individual has a right to bear arms.

What it says (or means) is that a 'militia' that might form in the defense of the USA, has the right to bear arms.

Very big difference.

I sure wish there was a way to TROLL comments when they deserve it.
what is this offtopic post supposed to mean anyway?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Amelie

Jesus...all of you are freaking nuts...I mean I never seen so many people want to see the USA go down in flames before....You know I wish the world for once just once take care of it's business without getting involved in ours. I mean if all of you want this to happen so badly just remember this...becareful what you wish for...I for one seriously doubt the world will just sit back and watch the US cut it's own throat...Christ you guys can't even run your own economies without looking to wall street to wipe your arses for you..Pathetic...The world outside the US is Pathetic...All I have to say is this "CHINA the world is all yours" Have fun with it. We don't want it and never did....Maybe next time when you Europeons start a World War try to keep it in your own back yard next time instead of dragging the world into it.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKARonco

Very big difference.

I sure wish there was a way to TROLL comments when they deserve it.
what is this offtopic post supposed to mean anyway?

Even though the Bill of Rights mentions individual civil liberties only this poor fool thinks that there are "Group Rights". He does not understand that a militia consists of a gathering of individuals who bring their guns! He does not understand that you must have this gun prior to being able to bring it along. You can not defend your block if you can not defend yourself. Yep these INDIVIDUAL inalienable rights allow us to enter groups if we choose to.

He might be thinking of the communist manifesto? That makes it clear who is on top and everyone must sacrifice for the greater good! Bahahahaha

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Blacks, Whites, Reds, whatever... We have our own societies within America but we don't go to war just over the color of our neighbors across town. Somehow we have moved past what other third world nations just can't.

We haven't learned how to live in the same cities in any major way but going to war over the color of our skin? I don't see it...

No, there will be no race war. That will be a side effect of a civil war if there is one but not the major cause.

Here is the real bottom line in my opinion... Once the civil war starts I suspect people will be much more civil than they are now and that goes for every person no matter what the color. That will be the only good thing about a civil war.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Sadly enough the American people are confused enough to kill each other in a planned chess match, and follow the script as if they were vying for an academy award. Meanwhile, someone, somewhere, laughs.....

And what everyone on this site reading this thread ought to think about is making sure that the someone somewhere laughing is the target for the middle class and poor.

I'm not asking for anything to happen. I'm not hoping that it happens either. That said, should it happen, the ones that need all the special attention are not in the middle class, nor are they poor. Should something happen, think of those that really caused all the problems and proceed accordingly.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Amelie

The civil war wasn't about race and it wasn't really about slavery. It was about States' Rights. Slavery was more of a side issue, though the abolitionists brought it to the forefront, and made it appear to be the main issue.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Those who 'believe' they know what has transpired in the past and is still going on today need to read the link below in detail. If you want to make a difference, you need to get this information to your local sheriffs office asap. The Sheriffs are the only elected leaders whom have sworn to protect 'you' in a time of chaos. Time is running thin and so are your rights.

Danny Casolaro was the investigative journalist mysteriously "suicided" in a West Virginia hotel room while investigating the theft of PROMIS software. Casolaro's investigation had uncovered a shadowy network he called "the Octopus" that seemed to have its hands in everything from drug trafficking and money laundering, all the way up to political assassinations and coups d'etat. When Casolaro's body was discovered, his arms were violently slashed and all the documents he traveled with were missing. He had told friends and relatives if anything happened to him they shouldn't believe it was by accident.

This is the reality of the world we live in; where a covert international power structure supercedes the interests of nation states, and the misnomer of "national security" is used to keep this network's secrets hidden from the prying eyes of authentic journalists and the public at large.

International criminal network

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

I am confused, what is the conspiracy theory you are discussing in this post? Is there a grand assisination plot which the government needs to be aware? Is there some earth shattering" truth" that is waiting to be revealed about the president elect? It seems to be conjecture and pure "alarmism" from where I sit.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Regardles of who is fighting who in the coming chaos; you can bet it was all by design. The International bankster/Illuminati class have been dividing and conquering the masses for a long time now. They are getting 'very' close to achieving their Endgame.

Nationalization of all the world's banks, the world's resources, establishment of a one world currency, one world legal/political structure.

Always focus on the BIG picture here, not the false flag operations designed to create 'their' idea of order....out of Chaos.

You need to educate all you know. It's best to provide one a brief summary and then give them links to peruse on their own so they may come to their own conclusions. Otherwise your recipients will look at you astounded as if you were speaking another language or from another planet altogether. These matters are difficult for the average Joe to take in.

Time truely is running short people. Soon the internet won't be such a 'free' exchange in the near future. Those unaware, will be left fighting the wrong entity when the SHTF though, of course, that was by design.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Perseus Apex]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join