It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will We Have Another Civil War and/or A Racial War in American Under Obama?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
As ATS is a Conspiracy Theory board, I proudly put on my Tinfoil hat and present the following for discussion.

I was reading this article about an open letter that Obama had just written to his daughters and as I was reading it I saw that he said this:

the "unfinished work of perfecting our union"

[redhatty's note: That seemed a very strange thing to write to a 10 and 7 yr old] and I KNEW that it meant something so I had to go check... it turns out that Obama has been talking about "the unfinished work" since the DAY he announced he was running AND so has the media!

Well, now I knew that I was definitely on to something...

Obama and his handlers and the media have been trying to make an association between Lincoln and Obama... I had seen a few instances but I had NO idea of the magnitude of this plan.

Here are just a VERY small sampling of events to show what I am taking about:

Obama Takes Train Ride To History President-Elect Retraces Lincoln's Route From Philadelphia To Washington; Next Stop: Inauguration
and

Barack Obama rolled into Washington Saturday evening on the rails of history.

The whistle-stop tour that brought the president-elect to the capital re-created the route of Abraham Lincoln's 1861 arrival here via Philadelphia and Baltimore — a powerful evocation of a moment when the nation was on the brink of crisis and a leader arrived who could deliver it to safety.

It was a quintessential Obama moment: steeped in symbols of America's past; a nod to a history-making present.

"This is part of what got him elected," said Louis Masur, a political sociologist at Trinity College. "The guy knows how to tell a story."

It's a story that he's woven, sometimes delicately, sometimes with a heavier hand, throughout the campaign and the lead-up to his entrance into the White House.

He'll be sworn in with the same Bible that Lincoln used, and today he'll likely speak at a welcoming ceremony from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial.

Denver Post

There have literally been thousands of mentions of Lincoln by Obama and by the media made in connection to Obama.

Getting back to this...

the "unfinished work of perfecting our union"

So you'll never guess where the most famous instance of "the Unfinished Work" is found...

Of all places it is found in THE GETTYSBURG ADDRESS!!

Only the most famous of all Lincoln speeches!

Here it is:

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

The above speech was given about THE CIVIL WAR... the 1st civil war... and I say it that way because I believe they are blatantly telling us that Civil War II is on the way. Just as Tom Chittum says it is.

Here is the other major message found encoded in that statement...

"perfecting our union"

So when I checked into what the message was in that half of his statement... I found that every single historical reference that I could find pointed to the American Revolutionary war.

In the American Revolutionary War (War of Independence) the independent states broke away from the empire with the Declaration of Independence in 1776.

With all of that said here is where it gets scary...

From day one Obama has been making connections to Lincoln and he has also been saying two key phrases sometimes separately and sometimes together...

'THE UNFINISHED WORK" and "PERFECTING OUR UNION"

The first is a reference to THE CIVIL WAR and the second is a reference to the THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR!!

When Obama set out on his train trip to Washington He started out in PHILADELPHIA where in 1776 the Declaration of Independence was signed by the Continental Congress.

Obama began his historic trip to Washington in Philadelphia...

the thing is... IT ALL BEGAN IN PHILADELPHIA - A NATION WAS BORN!! and it was born through WAR!

This is concerning because he is continually pointing to the outcomes of the two major wars that we have had on American soil... and it is especially concerning because he said this...

"What is required is the same perseverance and idealism that our founders displayed," Obama told a crowd of 300 invited guests in Philadelphia. "What is required is a new declaration of independence, not just in our nation, but in our own lives."

Five hours later in Baltimore, Obama reinforced that message.

"We should never forget that we are the heirs of those early patriots, ordinary men and women who refused to give up when it all seemed so improbable, and who somehow believed that they had the power to make the world anew," Obama said. "That is the spirit that we must reclaim today."
Washington Post

Above we have just seen Obama blatantly admit IN HIS OWN WORDS that his plan is to...

1) MAKE THE WORLD ANEW
**AND** also to....
2) "WRITE A *NEW* DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE"
3) THROUGH WAR! Just like the last two times that he keeps pointing to OVER AND OVER so that we will fully know just what EXACTLY it is that is coming to our nation

WAR!! Without a doubt! Obama is PROMISING - WAR!! On AMERICAN SOIL!!

Here is just another reference of a place where Obama CLEARLY lets us know his plan for the nation:

What began for Obama two years ago as a long-shot presidential bid launched in Abraham Lincoln's shadow in Springfield, Ill., ended with another tribute to the 16th president, Obama's political idol. His 10-car train retraced the route Lincoln took to the capital before he assumed the presidency in 1861. Obama stopped to deliver speeches in Philadelphia, Wilmington, Del., and Baltimore, often referring to the spirit of Lincoln and the Founding Fathers.

"We are here today not simply to pay tribute to our first patriots but to take up the work that they began," Obama said.
Washington Post

I did not write this post because he said these things once or twice... I wrote this because I have personally found over 50 separate references where he has said these two things since his campaign began. He is DEFINITELY trying to drill home a point, he is CLEARLY sending a message, he is blatantly telling us what his plans are.

MUST READ - WE ARE GOING TO WAR - ON AMERICAN SOIL

Edit to change title for those not comprehending the question.

[edit on 1/19/09 by redhatty]

Mod Note: 1c.) Intellectual Property: You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, material previously posted by you on another website nor link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution, as defined by The Owners, to its original source.
Terms & Conditions

[edit on 23-1-2009 by HarlemHottie]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Was the civil war really about race? I don't see who the sides are in this upcoming war, unless it's UN troops vs Americans. Obama is bad news, I hope he becomes quickly exposed by his lack of change. Don't sleep liberals!

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Amelie]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It will be a Revolution not a civil war.

And it already has begun. End the Fed. (BTW, its about the people in the crowd, not the man at the podium.)

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
We have already heard about California being broke, that the state intends to delay tax refunds and Welfare payments. Even to the point of sending IOU's for the tax returns.

There may be food riots in Southern California this Summer. Why might there be food riots in southern California this summer?

The Famine of 2009

Read every word in the above link. The author maintains that a variety of hassles, mostly financial, will reduce the ability of farmers to plant their crops this spring.

Here’s another potential whammy on our food supply.

World Crops Threatened by Strengthening La Nina

Not to mention the Economic mess the entire world is in. What about this author's take on the situation:

“What will happen when this temporary dollar carry trade reverses? When? The dollar will weaken rapidly. When? The de-leveraging of the "pyramid of leverage" will take from two to six months but not likely more than that.”

“Consider the example of your local grocery store and its fire sale. Across the entire retail food sector you will see sales as the recession deepens. The question is, what is the new equilibrium price between the price your grocer pays for new goods and how much he can charge for them? Clearly he cannot stay in business for long if the input costs for his goods remain higher than the price he can charge his customers. Input costs must fall as well to match the new lower end user sales prices that are meeting demand in the slower economy or he will not be able to restock the next cycle of inventory and sell it at a profit. Unfortunately, with oil still 400% above 2001 prices due to the weak dollar, producer prices are still high and rising. If your grocer does not have a lot of cash on hand to wait out a decline in input prices, he will have to go out of business because he cannot sell every unit of inventory at a loss for long. If the dollar remains weak, as we expect it to, input prices will not fall much if at all; many grocers will have to go out of business; with less competition for customers the survivors will have sufficient pricing power to charge the prices they need to charge to stay in business. What happens if half of the grocers in your area wind up going out of business? As floor space per capita shrinks by 50%, stores that survive get to charge what they need to sell at a profit over input costs. A new, higher equilibrium price for food at a smaller number of grocery stores will result as the number of grocery stores in your area declines. Those prices may be higher than they charge today. As a result your grocer's customers' buying behavior will change. Customers will buy less and they will substitute lower quality products.”

Confusion reigns: A crisis-driven global rush to dollar liquidity is not Deflation

Tom Chittum wrote:

The destruction of the American military in Iraq and Afghanistan will pave the way for its replacement by privatized military contractors formerly known as warlords. Citizen soldiers might balk at massive ethnic cleansing operations in California for example, but warlords won’t. Picture armies of Blackwater mercs composed of mostly non-Americans recruited from all points of the globe. They will gladly slaughter everything in their path including any remaining American military units who might oppose them. The LBC (London Banking Cartel) must first ignite a civil war in America and then ultimately ensure the that the secessionist win after their hired warlords and mercenary hordes have stomped the new mini states into malleable mush which may or may not be glued together in some sort of North American Confederation with “Ameros” for money and some multi-colored rag for a flag.

I basically think it will work. I think the coming tribal/civil war in America will be roughly proportional to the severity of the economic collapse that sets it off. Meanwhile, while you are waiting for Osama bin Subcontractor to nuke us and waiting for your starving neighbors to batter your door down, keep an eye on California. It’s the canary in the coal mine. When it croaks the rest of America will follow sooner or later.

Is he right?

Typos and LBC clarification

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Amelie

You don't see the sides.....? If Obama where to be removed from office before his four years are up by a court of law or by an assasin this country will find itself in a civil war like none in history.

The two sides would be those that have come to worship Obama because of his words and because of his color. The other side would be those who believe in the Constitution as the law of the land. Why do you think, from all reports, that the people are buying guns and ammo like no other time in the history of the United States.

We are indeed in for some very troubling times.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
If black people knew what Abraham Lincoln had planned for them, they'd be celebrating "John Wilkes Boothe" day. *sigh*

No wonder history isn't taught in schools anymore.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by omega007

Obama's individual supporters don't really have guns though, so his supporters are no match for patriots. Obama has the police state behind him though. Police State vs Patriots.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
"The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson

Take a glance at my avatar, and guess who I'll be siding with.

Bring on the REAL change. People are sick of the oligarchy this once great country has become.

EDIT: I glanced at another post, and it seems many hope that much of what has been already done could be "fixed" by the Obama regime. We the People have already "willingly" sacrificed many of our liberties in the name of security. Our founding fathers never intended for this to happen. The Constitution of the United States is a carefully crafted document. It took the men who made it over two years to get it right, and even then many Amendments took years to ratify. (some, like the 16th Amendment, have not yet been legally ratified... But that's another topic)

Based on my experience, what has been taken away will never willingly be given back.

[edit on 19/1/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

He'll be sworn in with the same Bible that Lincoln used,

This is fairly off topic but I never knew until now how much of Christian nation America really is

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pfeil

And it already has begun. End the Fed. (BTW, its about the people in the crowd, not the man at the podium.)

A revolution is a fundamental change in power or organizational structures that takes place in a relatively short period of time. Aristotle described two types of political revolution:

1. Complete change from one constitution to another
2. Modification of an existing constitution.

I don't see where we need a "New" Constitution, we simply need to go back to following the Constitution and it's present amendments.

If what happens becomes a "war" between the "have's" and "have not's" then it is a civil war.

Whatever happens, I don't see it occurring in a "relatively short amount of time"

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
While I fully understand this site is about Conspiracy theories, I think you may be way off on this.

Perhaps the war he is speaking about is the same war for freedom and restoration of the civil rights we lost under Bush. I am hopeful that he will undo some of the damage caused by Bush, but think this making of him into some savior is ridiculous! In like fashion demonizing the man is not fair either.

Many things have been set in motion for a very long time and it is going to take more than one term, two terms and even 2 consecutive Presidents to correct the course of this nation. He has to remind people that this is not going to be easy or fast, many of the people that voted for him are new to the process and only now taking an interest in the workings of government.

I am convinced that if this man is taken out there will be race wars! I don't have a doubt in my mind that things will get very bad. The riots in LA after the King verdict and the nationwide riots after we lost Dr. King will pale by comparison. The election of a black man is huge and has inspired so many young people, it would be crushing to see it taken away by an act of treason. I pray for his safety, that he will use wisdom and that he will continue to have diversity in his choices. WE need something to unify us.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
I am convinced that if this man is taken out there will be race wars! I don't have a doubt in my mind that things will get very bad. The riots in LA after the King verdict and the nationwide riots after we lost Dr. King will pale by comparison. The election of a black man is huge and has inspired so many young people, it would be crushing to see it taken away by an act of treason. I pray for his safety, that he will use wisdom and that he will continue to have diversity in his choices. WE need something to unify us.

And that may be just the plan.

I see Obama as a tool of the oligarchy, not a part of it in essence, just a tool.

I strongly recommend you read Civil War II: The Coming Breakup of America by Tom Chittum.

Btw, it is a NON-FICTION book

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonrat
All you gun nuts are the same.

The second amendment doesn't actually say that the individual has a right to bear arms.

What it says (or means) is that a 'militia' that might form in the defense of the USA, has the right to bear arms.

Very big difference.

Try reading the document.

All you disarmament fascists are the same.

The Second Amendment DOES actually say that the individual has a right to bear arms.

What it says (AND means- since you have appointed yourself a Supreme Court Justice, the ONLY legal interpreters of Constitutional Law) is that a WELL REGULATED militia shall be formed...

VERY big difference indeed.

Try reading the document:

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry, had to be done.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

You know red, I think the same thing. I really do believe he is sincere but am very afraid he is nothing but a pawn. His rise to prominence was something out of a movie script and the near idolatry surrounding him is unlike anything since Kennedy. We already know how that turned out don't we. I always go back to Kennedy's speech so often heard on here about those who are trying to manipulate behind the scenes.

My next visit to a library I am going to get that book. Thanks for the recommendation.

red.....my nickname too.

[edit on 1/19/2009 by redhead57]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty

A revolution is a fundamental change in power or organizational structures that takes place in a relatively short period of time. Aristotle described two types of political revolution:

1. Complete change from one constitution to another
2. Modification of an existing constitution.

I don't see where we need a "New" Constitution, we simply need to go back to following the Constitution and it's present amendments.

If what happens becomes a "war" between the "have's" and "have not's" then it is a civil war.

Whatever happens, I don't see it occurring in a "relatively short amount of time"

You also seem to have left out a few pieces...

Revolutions have occurred through human history and vary widely in terms of methods, duration, and motivating ideology. Their results include major changes in culture, economy, and socio-political institutions.

Also, a civil war is...

A civil war is a war between a state and domestic political actors that are in control of some part of the territory claimed by the state. It is high-intensity conflict, often involving regular armed forces, that is sustained, organized and large-scale. Civil wars result in large numbers of casualties and the expenditure of large amounts of resource. A civil war involves two-sided violence; for example, a massacre of civilians by the state is not a civil war. Similarly, less intense forms of societal conflict, such as riots or social movements, are excluded from the definition.

This does not exists in America today.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The government of the USA as it stands today is all about putting more money in the hands of the rich and taxing the workers into financial slavery. A war of the have and have not will be a revolution of the have-nots (the average tax payer) against the haves. (the elitist) It will be an economic and a political revolution. The Constitution is perfect the way it is. Many people, like myself, want it back. That is the point. The government is not operating by the Constitution anymore. Its time to put an end these political dynasties that we have seen over the past few decades once and for all and to reinstate the Constitution as the law of the land and dismantle the economic system that is in place today for one that favors the nation and its people as a whole.

[edit on 19/1/09 by Pfeil]

MOD EDIT: too many "----" were skewing the page.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

The government of the USA as it stands today is all about putting more money in the hands of the rich and taxing the workers into financial slavery. A war of the have and have not will be a revolution of the have-nots (the average tax payer) against the haves. (the elitist) It will be an economic and a political revolution. The Constitution is perfect the way it is. Many people, like myself, want it back. That is the point. The government is not operating by the Constitution anymore. Its time to put an end these political dynasties that we have seen over the past few decades once and for all and to reinstate the Constitution and dismantle the economic system that is in place today for one that favors the nation and its people as a whole.

You are absolutely right

Thanks for adding those other excerpts!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513

Originally posted by moonrat
All you gun nuts are the same.

The second amendment doesn't actually say that the individual has a right to bear arms.

What it says (or means) is that a 'militia' that might form in the defense of the USA, has the right to bear arms.

Very big difference.

Try reading the document.

All you disarmament fascists are the same.

The Second Amendment DOES actually say that the individual has a right to bear arms.

What it says (AND means- since you have appointed yourself a Supreme Court Justice, the ONLY legal interpreters of Constitutional Law) is that a WELL REGULATED militia shall be formed...

VERY big difference indeed.

Try reading the document:

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry, had to be done.

Yes, and I am sure that old Abe and his fellow cohorts anticipated and would fully endorse the antics of modern Americans.

Obtaining full auto assault weapons and as much ammo as you can buy/steal from almost anywhere? ... to defend your dripped up shacks against all your similarly armed compatriots?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I believe it will be a war between

Liberals + MSM vs Normal people who have brains.

the ^^^^^ want brains .... put it together .. a Zombie war!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by moonrat

This thread is NOT about Guns and the 2nd Amendment. Please stop de-railing it into your own debate. Start a new thread for that.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled program...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join