It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will We Have Another Civil War and/or A Racial War in American Under Obama?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
who knows whats going to happen under obamas presidency, i think obama is irrelivant to what may happen, we are at a time were the elites are planning big things and whoever is in power it is going to bed tough times.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

I believe Obama will attempt dissolve the illegal Federal Reserve as Kennedy had attempted though was assassinated just before it had a chance of being voted on by our electorate. (hence, Declaration of Independence)

Our 'intelligence' network has been completely compromised and in the hands of a few. The international elites will attempt to blackmail, threaten, fire, payoff or assassinate anyone who gets in their way of their establishment of a NWO with absolute powers never imagined. Obama will have to be well protected and have great courage to take this path. This is the key here. If you dissolve the Federal Reserve and thoroughly investigate the 'intelligence' gathering networks of which are actually headquartered and created by Mossad in Israel and ultimately controlled by the House of Rothschild, Rockefeller and company, the USA could very well be on the path to a true Republic by the people FOR the people.

Demand a thorough AUDIT of the intelligence networks and its software programmers as well as the money trail crossing multiple national boundaries and you are close to establishing a true Republic by the people and for the people. Having separation of powers or a system of checks and balances is preferrred by 'design' though if a country's 'intelligence' has been compromised throughout the nation and I mean every single intelligence agency out their including the NSA, CIA, FBI, Secret Service, ATF, IRS, DoD, Dept. of Homeless Security, DARPA, US Naval Intelligence, US Air Force Intelligence.....controlled by a 'handful' of tyrants at the top, you will never have a true system of checks and balances and a free Republic by the people FOR the people.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pfeil

Originally posted by redhatty

Originally posted by Pfeil
It will be a Revolution not a civil war.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The government of the USA as it stands today is all about putting more money in the hands of the rich and taxing the workers into financial slavery. A war of the have and have not will be a revolution of the have-nots (the average tax payer) against the haves. (the elitist) It will be an economic and a political revolution. The Constitution is perfect the way it is. Many people, like myself, want it back. That is the point. The government is not operating by the Constitution anymore. Its time to put an end these political dynasties that we have seen over the past few decades once and for all and to reinstate the Constitution as the law of the land and dismantle the economic system that is in place today for one that favors the nation and its people as a whole.

[edit on 19/1/09 by Pfeil]

This statement of yours in my opinion is BS! The government of the USA as it stands today is all about putting more money in the hands of the rich and taxing the workers into financial slavery. A war of the have and have not will be a revolution of the have-nots (the average tax payer) against the haves. (the elitist)

Obviously you know little of business realities, first of all I own 2 business's that gross 1 million yearly; my biggest expense is PAYROLL I happen to match taxes from all of the employees INCLUDING MY OWN. Funny thing is the have nots all seem to not wed (marry), have children and get EVERY PENNY THEY PAY IN BACK AND THEN SOME!!!!!
I make about twice what I pay my techs and after the dust settles my companies profit between 20-80 thousand ALL of which stays in the companies to ensure I can meet the payroll and taxes,bills and everyone who has a hand out. Even though I don't take the money out (BECAUSE I CANT) I have to pay taxes on it like I did take it out. I make monthly payments out of my own pocket every month to our lovely government whom I am so indebted to just to keep the business doors open. Everyone I know including my employees think i'm rich and believe I lie when I tell them I am taking home a paycheck just like them. My pay is more, I have a nicer car and a nicer house but I am 20 years older than most of them and I have built something for myself. No one ever gave me a damn thing I started my businesses out of necessity, I am not a have not ONLY because I killed myself to build something.

Next time you think the haves are taking advantage of the have nots you should understand most of the haves bust their asses for what they have, MOST were not born with silver spoons in their mouths. When I grew up we were lucky to have a meal to eat. Now that things have slowed down I SHOULD lay off 3 people but I wont do it unless it means failure.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
As i see it , the only true defence against Civil strife is education.

It is impossible to defend that which you don`t understand.

Back to basics - defend the Republic.

There is a lot that can be done , before you break out the rifle.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Let me start by saying, to hell with Lincoln. I, as an AMERICAN who happens to be black, African-American, colored, or whatever label is being used these days, have never praised the Emancipation Proclamation. Lincoln's intentions were not to "free" the slaves, but rather to try to keep the united states, UNITED. Now, I'm not saying that to disrespect his presidency, because I was not around back then. I just feel like he receives way too much praise. As far as Obama referencing the Gettysburg Address, it was merely that. Nothing more nothing less. It was only right due to the fact that the speech was given at the Lincoln Memorial.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonrat
All you gun nuts are the same.

The second amendment doesn't actually say that the individual has a right to bear arms.

What it says (or means) is that a 'militia' that might form in the defense of the USA, has the right to bear arms.

Very big difference.

Try reading the document.

Perhaps it is you who should read the quotes of the men who drafted it and its true meaning.

We established however some, although not all its [self-government] important principles . The constitutions of most of our States assert, that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves, in all cases to which they think themselves competent, (as in electing their functionaries executive and legislative, and deciding by a jury of themselves, in all judiciary cases in which any fact is involved,) or they may act by representatives, freely and equally chosen; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed;
---Thomas Jefferson to John Cartwright, 1824. Memorial Edition 16:45, Lipscomb and Bergh, editors.

No freeman shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
---Thomas Jefferson: Draft Virginia Constitution, 1776.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by moonrat

I find your comment interesting as the supreme court ruled this summer in D.C. and said that it was an individual right.

I have been purusing this site for sometime now and find most of the topics great. I am scared for Our Country and for whatever is coming. What kind of world will our kids have if at all? It doesn't look good and like others I don't think it's too far off.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Funny to watch mental programming at its best. This thread went to hell before it even started because the people of the US are too divided by "political parties" (who are really just branches of the same tree, the corporate rich...) to have an intelligent discussion about a hypothetical subject. If there were a civil war, we as the people already lost. Don't you see we are already divided and conquered. Race, religion, politics, social class, are thing made up by the ruling parties through out history to get the poor peasant to go kill another poor peasant. We the people no longer exists because we are already segregated.
This is why I hate political ranting at ATS, no constructive discussion, just mudslinging.
I'll tell you what a real revolution would be. Imagine everybody getting their heads out of their behinds and put the hurting on those who really make our lives miserable... Corporate America (who I already mentioned are the real government of the USA). Those few rich slobs really deserve to get it, but they already brainwashed us all and made us happy by giving us a materialist consumer society.

Wake up people and stop blabbering about non important differences...
That would be a true revolution

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentMoulder

Star for you my friend, People don't understand that the south didn't leave the union to protect slavery but because the north was going to tax the south by 47%. History as been blurred by the super elites.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by FearSoul]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelie
Was the civil war really about race? I don't see who the sides are in this upcoming war, unless it's UN troops vs Americans. Obama is bad news, I hope he becomes quickly exposed by his lack of change. Don't sleep liberals!
[edit on 19-1-2009 by Amelie]

The War Between the States wasn't about race until about three years into it, when Lincoln figured he could complicate the South's logistics by freeing the slaves in the Confederacy (not the Union, now... ). That's what the Emancipation Proclamation was all about - Lincoln "freeing" slaves in territory he didn't control. The status of slaves held in border states within the Union such as Kentucky was unaffected. Slavery was NOT a contributing factor to the beginning of the war - at most it was a weak side issue.

Leading up to the War Between the States for thirty years was the North's abuse of tariffs to enrich Northern manufacturers and merchants while severely restricting the South's access to more reasonably priced goods from Britain and Europe. If the South had been able to attract capital and compete on an equitable basis with the North, it would have been able to industrialize to a comparable extent with the North, build a comparable level of automation, and slavery would have become uneconomic.

In fact, industrialization of a South that had been given equal economic opportunities with the North in the years leading up to the War Between the States would also have probably prevented the War, Reconstruction (which laid the foundation for a century of discrimination and hostility between the races), and the economic competition between poor whites and blacks which caused so much trouble.

If Lincoln had acknowledged the implicit free association between the States in the US Constitution, a war would never have occurred because the North would have simply recognized the South's right to secede from the Union.

Lincoln was, himself, a loud and unapologetic racist. His political speeches were larded with assertions that African-Americans would never be equal to Americans of European extraction, and he seems seriously to have considered sending African-Americans to Africa after the War. And we can see even now that racism is alive, well and virulent in places such as Illinois, where Nazi and White Power groups are active and have murdered judges for convicting Northern racists for their crimes.

Integration was considerably more successful in the South than in the North; the early 1970s saw the deployment of troops to South Boston to prevent violence by whites who resented the busing of black students into their neighborhood schools, years after integration of Southern schools had been accomplished. And school busing in Michigan resulted in bombings of school buses by whites in the area.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Murky]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
[edit on 19-1-2009 by Teeky]

link   

link   
I am not happy that Obama is about to be president at all. I just know some crazy hill billy is going to start bombing black churches again. Really this is insane. America is already screwed and to claim that Obama is the start of our downfall is stupid. Look at Cali holding tax refunds and the bailout and other crap that has happened. You all are in denial. I think some want a silly race war. It's not about race it's about revolution because a bunch of white people have already soldout America so it's time for humans to unite. But as usual people will stick to the same tired racism bull and believe the elite love white people more and will save them.

I don't know what Obama will do and I hope he isn't apart of the NWO, but I'm aware of that possibility. I am a black chick and I don't trust the government any more and if Obama turns out to be another puppet I will want him kicked outta office just like I want the nwo to crumble!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
I am not happy that Obama is about to president at all. I just know some crazy hill billy is going start bombing black churches again. Really this is insane. America is already screwed and to claim that Obama is the start of our downfall is stupid. Look at Cali holding tax refunds and the bailout and other crap that has happened. You all are in denial. I think some want a silly race war. It's not about race it's about revolution because a bunch of white people have already soldout America so it's time for humans to unite. But as usual people will stick to the same tired racism bull and believe the elite love white people more and will save them.

I don't know what Obama will do and I hope he isn't apart of the NWO, but I'm aware of that possibility. I am a black chick and I don't trust the government any more and if Obama turns out to be another puppet I will want he kicked outta office just like I want the nwo to crumble!

Your use of "Hillbilly" makes you just as rasict. Those"hillbillies" and "rednecks" are the ones who grow the food that you eat so show some respect. And its not only "white people" that are have soldout america. I think your the one who needs to stop being a rasict and grow up.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Murky

Well said Murky I was about to go into the rant but you did it for me. Another thing why was this moved to skunk works? If this isnt a conspiracy thread then I dont know what is.

Now on subject. I was just thinking this same thing today when I listened to the media all day compare him to Lincoln. Its like why would they do this. He hasnt even been in office yet. Then he goes on telling us how we have to contribute and get ready for the hard times and lalalala. I think he knows we are going to hit very hard times and he seems to think he can prevent a war. I really do feel war is coming. The side I will go with is the side that gets rid of the FED. If Obama says its time to disband the FED then I will know who Obama is fighting against and I will join Obamas side. If Obama continues to defend the FED and the international banking cartel then I will know he is a puppet.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
All you that are predicting civil war and racial chaos please promise to come back and apologize and admit you were wrong when your predictions prove to be false!

I promise to do the same if a racial war ignites in the US. You people are pathetic!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjeffersonsghost
Another thing why was this moved to skunk works? If this isnt a conspiracy thread then I dont know what is.

It wasn't "moved" into Skunk Works, it was Originally posted there by me

Why here? This is what I guess your next question would be, well I actually read SkepticOverloard's post regarding this board and it states:

This is a new initiative kicked off by this Skunk Works forum to have a dedicated place for ATS members to engage in speculative conspiracy theory discussions of all topics, angles, and targets.

As my OP definitely falls into the "speculative conspiracy theory" definition, I thought this was the proper placement for it

Thanks for asking!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Change, from very bad to worse. That is all!! He will led us into the NWO. He will erase the Constitution and bring the end to our once great nation. The fall started with the worse POTUS, good ol Abbe, and it will end with BO. We've been doomed for years. The Federal govt was never meant to be in total control. The country was set up to fail after the war of northern aggression was lost.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out when Obama became an illegal alien. There is nothing in the constitution that states a candidate must show his/her birth certificate to prove citizenship. It does state:
"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States." - U.S. Constitution Article II, Section 1, clause 5

Even if Obama had been born overseas, the last sentence makes him an eligible candidate.

You also mentioned Communism and Obama being a Muslim. Death to a COM-E is what I say, lol. All jokes aside, the constitution also mentions: "...but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States." Article 6.

So Muslim or not, he's constitutionally eligible.

Come on people, give the man a chance. He's coming into presidency while the nation is in shambles. No one's expecting him to wave a magic wand and make all the problems disappear. It just so happens that he's HALF black and that in itself garnered all the attention he's receiving.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I am not too worried about Obama triggering a new Civil War. I have noticed that Obama has been trying to glom onto every great President in history. He has compared himself to Washington, Jefferson, Jackson, Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, JFK, and Reagan.

I think that Barack is just a political opportunist. He is not dangerous, unless of course he starts to believe his own rhetoric.

I would like to mention though that I have thought for the last 20 years that this Country will go through another Civil War. It is close, very close.

I have studied American History for many years and I have been trying to find where our current situation would place us in relation to a second Civil War. I think that we are within 5 - 10 years.

I don't think that President Obama will be the trigger, just as the election of Lincoln was not the trigger event. It is simply another straw in the saddlebag of the proverbial camel.

I also don't think that race will be the reason for the new Civil War. It will play a big part however, just as before.

The reason for the first Civil War was that the Federal Government had gotten too big and powerfull and no longer recognized State's Rights. The more the Feds tightened the screws, the more the States resented it. The Southern States just happened to break first.

I think that the reason for the second Civil War will be Individual Rights. The Federal Government has now grown so large and powerfull that it no longer respects Individuals or their Rights. The screws are tightening, ... which group will be the first to break? That is the question.

If anything, the election of Barack Obama relieves some of the pressures on the Black Community, just as the election of Lincoln relieved some of the pressures on the Northern States.

So, what could be the triggering event? An Illegal Alien Amnesty Bill? Another terror attack? Economic Collapse? Nationalization? Globalization?

It could be any one or a combination of these.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join