It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will We Have Another Civil War and/or A Racial War in American Under Obama?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I would like to point out that THE FIRST CIVIL WAR WAS NOT A RACE WAR.

And Now I invite everyone to question the OPs views on race. For the record no race on planet earth has been proven to be better than any other race.. In fact I believe it is a long established fact that life and death is no respector of Race, age or religion and in that respect ALL ARE EQUAL.

Except for newfies

;p

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonrat

Originally posted by cbianchi513

All you gun nuts are the same.

The second amendment doesn't actually say that the individual has a right to bear arms.

What it says (or means) is that a 'militia' that might form in the defense of the USA, has the right to bear arms.

Very big difference.

Try reading the document.

All you disarmament fascists are the same.

The Second Amendment DOES actually say that the individual has a right to bear arms.

What it says (AND means- since you have appointed yourself a Supreme Court Justice, the ONLY legal interpreters of Constitutional Law) is that a WELL REGULATED militia shall be formed...

VERY big difference indeed.

Try reading the document:

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry, had to be done.

Yes, and I am sure that old Abe and his fellow cohorts anticipated and would fully endorse the antics of modern Americans.

Obtaining full auto assault weapons and as much ammo as you can buy/steal from almost anywhere? ... to defend your dripped up shacks against all your similarly armed compatriots?

The second amendment was put in place so the people could defend themselves against the government should it ever try to impose tyrannical rule over the people so the people could form militias and fight back. Any firearm that the military has in their possession should be able to be obtained by the average American just as long as their criminal history does not interfere.

Just some things to read.

Bacon's rebellion

Whiskey rebellion

Shay's rebellion

And i will say no more about it on this thread. Like a previous poster said...start your own thread.

[edit on 19/1/09 by Pfeil]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
I would like to point out that THE FIRST CIVIL WAR WAS NOT A RACE WAR.

And Now I invite everyone to question the OPs views on race. For the record no race on planet earth has been proven to be better than any other race.. In fact I believe it is a long established fact that life and death is no respector of Race, age or religion and in that respect ALL ARE EQUAL.

Except for newfies

;p

And where did I say that the 1st Civil War was a Race war?

You may question away my views on race, titorite. I'm right here and will gladly answer any question you have.

For the record, my post is presenting the possibility of a conspiracy to create a race divided civil war in America. Whether that is between Caucasian and African American and Hispanic and Arab American and Asian American and whatever other blends there are is not the point of the post.

The Point is *I THINK* that a race divided civil war is part of the agenda for our future here in America

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I believe that some sort of clash amongst races, economic groups or differing ideologies here in America is almost guaranteed to happen at some point in time.

It just so happens that conditions for such an event to take place have not completely deteriorated to the point that is required to instigate such an event. Unfortunately the worse the economy gets and the angrier and more vehement people become on both sides the closer and closer this country moves toward economic collapse and social disorder.

There are millions of angry and displaced individuals on each side of the fence and it will only take one catalyst to ignite racial and or social tensions with a single act.

And I do agree that California will be the testing grounds as it would appear that all of the required componants are already in place. When the system breaks down and the food and water runs short people will do what they know and that is band together in like minded groups and exact revenge against those they see as the source of the problem.

Modern day America is not a melting pot as many would have you believe, instead it has become a ticking time bomb that could explode with little to no warning.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Where the hell was this paranoid-schizophrenic fear of the police state for the last EIGHT DAMN YEARS while we had a president in office who was actively engaged in the dismantling of the constitution?

Obama hasn't even been sworn in yet and you are already declaring him a facist. What about the guy from 'your' team who has been eviscerating this nation's founding principles for the better part of the last decade?

Blaming our present situation on liberals, and then calling for their destruction, is the most mindless, unfounded, hateful instance of right-wing idiocy that I have witnessed since Sarah Palin fell out of the public eye.

And if it does come down to a civil war between the forces that ally themselves with the Obama administration and you backwoods types? We will crush you. The tides of change cannot, will not be dammed now. It's too late. We, the educated, we, the believers in the Constitution, have seen the ends to which your failed ideology leads. Eight years has been more than enough to elucidate the fact that you and your party are not driven by hope, not by love of country, but by hate for your fellow man and by lust for material profit. The fruit of Neoconservatism is still rotting on the vines of our once-great nation, and its stench will be driven out one way or the other-- peaceably, or by force.

The election is over. The future is coming. You can't stop us now.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Thank you BlackOps.

I agree, California is going to be the testing grounds. The stage is set, the fuse waiting to be lit.

If California does not get bailed out (that is becoming a common term in government these days) and Welfare is halted. I can see the spack igniting the fuse.

We may have only weeks before we see how it plays out.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

All you gun nuts are the same.

The second amendment doesn't actually say that the individual has a right to bear arms.

What it says (or means) is that a 'militia' that might form in the defense of the USA, has the right to bear arms.

Very big difference.

Try reading the document.
pardon me ? but if you read that document like you claim,then you would know who the well armed militia is.....YOU ARE.Further more its people like you with your just a littlebit of knowledge that has this nation in the state its currently in and those who you condem may may someday liberate your goofy ass.so my point is that its better to be a gun nut than a numb nut

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

The title of your thread "ANOTHER CIVIL WAR /RACE WAR"

Since we have never ever had a race war how could we have another one?

I find folks that look to the next revolution to being about Race and not bad government, to be slightly racist themselves.

And your rune in your avatar says to me Aryan.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

and whats wrong with this nation being a christian nation, thats the last and only thing thats keeping this country strong and alive! As soon as we turn our backs on God, he will turn His back on us (or at least the people that dont want Him around anymore) and this country will fall flat on its face in a spiralling nose dive! So you can shut up if you think their is something wrong with this "christian nation!!!"

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by b3r6a8d8

This is not a christian nation. YOu see their is this thing called the constitution that is supposed to protect our right to worship as we please be it Allah or Jehova, or Jesus, or Bob.

Moreover those in the top spots of power are not christian at all. If they were they would be pro-peace not pro-war.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Who knows there could actually be a full out racial war in this country, I was watching a program on the NSM is using illegal immigration to encourage people to join their cause for a white race in america... That is a very strong card to be holding because I believe immigration into this country is not as regulated as it should be and people who have lived here all their lives have lost their jobs to people who cannot speak a word of english... Some people will would join for that issue alone but that will give them a chance to let the brainwashing begin...
I don't believe a racial war would be necessary but a revolutionary war is needed in the worst way not because I say so but because the Constitution says it is our DUTY to do so. I don't want to keep a rant going but that's just how I see it...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by The Parallelogram

Neo-conservatism and Leftmost Liberals, don't you see our political system drives the very nature of war, revolutionary or civil! However a government utilizing such polarized components in an effort to attain social control for globalism is what Hitler attempted to do and what many believe the elitist are going to do to control the mindless masses of our country.

If Obama was truthfully about change he would not reference the civil war at all for that was an extremely damaging time our country faced and it rides the coat tails of all the racial animosity we have endured for the last 300 years. He would leave Lincoln out of this because in no way does he deserve the reference and beyond that is breaths fire in reminding all African Americans of such a troubled time for their ancestors.

I believe the author of this post is right, Obama is a part of the plan to bring some war global or national to 'American Soil' and it only deepens when such emotions of a divided past-time is brought to the mix.

Its obvious he has become resolute in embolding African Americans with such vile. The stage will be set tommorrow and every retort of any social disorder will have all African Americans refreshed on this past-time of hatred and social unrest.

If Obama was for change and allowing citizens to help create this change he would introduce a third party into our political system. One that listens to the people and can help provide for the diversity we are looking for in leadership and legislative control, this would help unify us because for once in our history those who don't want to side with the Neo-conservatives or the Leftist Liberals could have a third party that represents true change.

Afterall isnt this about changing America, sounds to me like Obama is just alienating this country even more and playing fields with his mixed orientation between being born from a white mother and a black father, being he is a male who is not homosexual he will immediately side with his father's racial orientation.

The Elitist want to keep us busy and as the economy collapses, they will need more than economic turmoil to force us into global change, and it sounds to me like social unrest only compliments the LARGE DISTRACTION they have created for us so far!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
reply to post by redhatty

The title of your thread "ANOTHER CIVIL WAR /RACE WAR"

Since we have never ever had a race war how could we have another one?

I find folks that look to the next revolution to being about Race and not bad government, to be slightly racist themselves.

And your rune in your avatar says to me Aryan.

I used the "/" as an and/or. I think you are reading into it what you want to, but that is your right.

I am not speaking of a revolution at all. Another poster did. I am speaking of the average populace taking sides against each other.

If all of us banded together and overthrew the Government, I would gladly participate and support the effort. I do NOT see that as the plan for the US.

You make a HUGE assumption regarding who is or isn't racist, but again, that is your right.

And fyi, the sigil that is my avatar was made by a character in an alternate reality game and has absolutely nothing to do with aryan or witchcraft . Again, you make HUGE assumptions.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jaman

A christian nation would not put God on the money. A christian nation would not sell drugs in panama to pay for guns to sell to the Iranians and Iraqis (Thanks Mr. North). A Christian nation would not engage in wars of aggression over limited resources nor would it STEAL those resources from the people of the land.

A CHRISTIAN NATION WOULD NOT WIPE OUT THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE NEW PEOPLE. (Sorry Natives)

Yeah...the Genocide of the Native American Might be the closest thing we have ever had to a Race war...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
Where the hell was this paranoid-schizophrenic fear of the police state for the last EIGHT DAMN YEARS while we had a president in office who was actively engaged in the dismantling of the constitution?

Obama hasn't even been sworn in yet and you are already declaring him a facist. What about the guy from 'your' team who has been eviscerating this nation's founding principles for the better part of the last decade?

Blaming our present situation on liberals, and then calling for their destruction, is the most mindless, unfounded, hateful instance of right-wing idiocy that I have witnessed since Sarah Palin fell out of the public eye.

And if it does come down to a civil war between the forces that ally themselves with the Obama administration and you backwoods types? We will crush you. The tides of change cannot, will not be dammed now. It's too late. We, the educated, we, the believers in the Constitution, have seen the ends to which your failed ideology leads. Eight years has been more than enough to elucidate the fact that you and your party are not driven by hope, not by love of country, but by hate for your fellow man and by lust for material profit. The fruit of Neoconservatism is still rotting on the vines of our once-great nation, and its stench will be driven out one way or the other-- peaceably, or by force.

The election is over. The future is coming. You can't stop us now.

Thank you! I think some people in the "tinfoil" fields just do it for the attention, and jump on anyone in power and declare them "evil" and "against them" even though it is clear from any sane, Rational point of view you take that not everyone in DC is evil. Of course there are enough of them to go around, but Obama is the start of a new Generation of free thinking, open politicians coming to power. He is not a Baby Boomer, he is part of a generation who saw the same kind of corruption we are seeing first hand.

I wish my reply could be as well thought out as yours, but I think I made my point. Use Reason, use Logic, ground yourself in facts ( from RELIABLE an unbiased sources ) and really take time to look at what is happened. Obama is a orator, so some things he may say may seem "new" to you because, well, we haven't seen a good public speaker since JFK.

I hope more people on here start to use their God given minds and not just bug out at every new person on the world scene. Its starting to dilute the purpose of questioning people in power. Le sigh. . . At this rate, this kind of movement may be taken down by its own rabid, confused fans.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
as a native american i agree w your point,im not sayin we dont have blood on our hands or that as a nation we conduct oursselves as christians im jus sayin that it was FOUNDED on christian principles.many christians claim to be christians but dont walk the walk.okay ill shut up now.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty

I am speaking of the average populace taking sides against each other.

Now when times are tough why would I take up arms against my neighbor? The color of their skin did not ruin the economy. Their culture did not send troops to Iraq. Rap music is not responsible for violent crime.

Bad people are responsible for Bad choices.

Also my assumption are not as huge as you might think... I've seen Aryan nation folks decked out it runes... Part of that Nordic heritage Proud to be white BS....

So no... race is not gonna play any part in our next Civil war.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This thread is NOT about whether or not the US is or isn't a "christian nation" Make a new thread for that debate, please.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by moonrat

yes but who is to say that a single militia will protect all our rights

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join