It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will We Have Another Civil War and/or A Racial War in American Under Obama?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkFlame

I couldn't have said it any better. When are people gonna wake up and realize we don't have a chance if we don't ALL stop the back and forth. Black's and white's, Muslim and christian, Jews and Arab's. The power will never belong to the PEOPLE if the PEOPLE don't stop with the Bvllsh*t, put the petty differences to the side and come together. At the rate we're going, it won't be long before we're a type of society seen in the movie Equilibrium.

If I could give you 100 stars, I would.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

This Obama/Lincoln comparison is the grand finale for the ridiculous electoral campaigning we just went through. It just shows us how the media is just a huge tool. Their just using a historical figure to give some backbone to someone who doesn't have any.
Who cares if the guy's black, I wouldn't have voted for him if he were gold plated and shot rainbows out his back side. Lincoln probably rolled over in his grave when he got elected anyway.
IMO Obama just sweet talked himself into the presidency and will probably not change much more than that what was bound to happen anyway.

Back to this civil war/ revolution/ race war topic. What would African Americans have to gain from it? Better yet what would anybody have to profit form it? Nothing that's right. Why, because the new oppressed of today don't have a color. Their called the working class. Just like in third world countries, the truly oppressed are the workers of all races, creeds and political views. We are all going to be slaves.. working for companies to make the few top dogs a life of kings. America watched from their perch how it happened to the weak and poor and did nothing. Well guess what, its coming home. That globalization for you... now even poverty is being globalized I guess. Oh, and who will the rising power be? Well the corporate rich of all nationalities. That the true NWO. And all this time they made you think it would only happen to the oppressed third world. Well guess what you might very well become the oppressed third world in the near future.

+EDIT+ Just wanted to clarify that I'm not on either side as far as political parties. If McCain would've been elected I would probably try to expose him as a puppet to. Not saying he isn't one still.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by TheDarkFlame]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkFlame
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

Well guess what you might very well become the opressed third world in the near future.

Didn't Colin Powell say that some major event would happen on the 21st or 22nd? Didn't VP Biden essentially say the same thing? If they are correct, the PTB aren't wasting time making their plans happen. I guess we'll just have to see.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

its great to hear you speak, sister. There arent many people who are seeing this picture or connecting the dots. i see so many comments on ats that are so specific to the thread and the moment, they forget the fact that we're about to be in economical ass. they're thinking of another 825 billion bailout? are you crazy? and everyone keeps saying things as if food prices are not going up and as if we're just crazy conspiracy theorists. damn. i guess they'll be the 'mass' that will be lead to whatever the nwo has in store for them. im not coming along. oh, and yea, obama is just there cuz they wanted black ppls attention somehow, they wanted the next president to be black. there's a reason for it. we'll see. cmon he's best buddys with brezhinski(or wtf his name is)

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

I hope not either. Remember blacks make up 13% of the US and whites 80% of the US..................???????........so the answer is no....Not a long one anyway............I'm glad to be an Indian, I still have some land.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by rikk7111]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega007
reply to post by Amelie

The two sides would be those that have come to worship Obama because of his words and because of his color. The other side would be those who believe in the Constitution as the law of the land.

Uh, news flash - a lot of people chose Obama because of his words and because we believe in the Constitution, which has been damaged a piece at a time by neo-cons and religious extremists over the last 20-odd years. Don't go trying to separate the two.

I'll give you one thing - if something were to happen to Obama, things could get ugly.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ponyboy_86

Thanks. Maybe Obama is like you said a puppet used to grab black peoples attention along with the rest of the brainwashed white people. Maybe Obama is being used to put all americans back to sleep.
Sadly we'll just keep fighting amongst ourselves while the NWO just take more of our liberties away.

If Obama is a puppet I hope he has sense enough to break free and do the right thing for humans everywhere and not sell his soul along with many other presidents did.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bpg131313
Didn't Colin Powell say that some major event would happen on the 21st or 22nd? Didn't VP Biden essentially say the same thing? If they are correct, the PTB aren't wasting time making their plans happen. I guess we'll just have to see.

Well I think it was more the outcome everybody knew was coming but was trying to ignore. I guess they said "lets do this as long as we can make a buck, and then we unleash the consequences on the American public"
So basically this process began in the late 80's with the fall of the soviet union. At that point the developed world started this trip down a road called the third world. They stole everything the possibly could on the way, but even so they eventually ran out of gas. Guess where they got stuck...

These people will stop at nothing to make a profit, that's why instead of trying to fix the world they'll rather betray and stealthily enslave the working class in their own countries (it's more cost effective...). That's the true NWO for you. Kinda kills the last century of human progress don't it?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FearSoul

You grow up. It's true hill billies have burned black churches. I called them that name because I wanted to distinguish them from decent white people. It would have been racist if I would said all white people bomb black churches. I'm keeping it real and I have to be racist because of it. I'm sick of people blaming someone who hasn't even stepped into office yet for the downfall of a country that is already bankrupt.

I don't consider farmers to be hill billies. Maybe you do because you said it. A hill billy by my definition is an ignorant racist brainwashed ghetto white person. I love farmers and in no way shape or form am I trying to ,degrade them. Thanks to all the white farmers for growing my yummy food. I hope to learn to grow my own food and prepare for the revolution against the nwo in the process.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkFlame

I think that's all the more reason why my guard is up more as of late. I'm concerned that something will go down that will cause a major problem inside the US. Whether it be the collapse of the banking system, the collapse of a few of the States financially, or a call on all of the debt we've accrued (or simply the stoppage of purchasing our debt by other nations).

Sad to say it, but I have a feeling that my investments in lead and copper will prove valuable soon.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I wouldn't discount the possibility of it at all, considering. In fact, I would be less surprised if it didn't happen within the next 2.5 years max.

Lets face it, we (US) are facing dire times... They just broke the piggy bank on the floor without first asking mommy or daddy. All the while the whole financial institution that makes this country (AKA FED) has been backdooring mommy and befriending daddy since the get-go. Take that literally as you will.
Tomorrow, the new uncle will step in to take care of the children... and still try to maintain the integrity of the happy family.

Now, I'll put on my foil helmet and go for a punt: (ohh yess... it gets better)

Everybody's pissed... blacks, reds, whites, blues and browns. Every shade. We are mad at eachother only because they want it that way, we are fed it constantly. Just look at people's faces these days... we all feel hopeless. In this volatility we face, any small screw up could lead to a much larger problem quickly. Unfortunatley the reality is there is still alot of racists out there. All it takes is a match. WE are the gasoline.

The most offhand remark that creeped me out about the whole thing was something to the effect of "how is Mr. Obama taking to his new role?" [reporter asks]

"well, I can tell you that he really loves his children"

To me, that almost sounds like organized crime laying the stakes. Now he has to Play the game. Creepy.

oh, and sorry for the rant.
tin off/
T-

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

It's interesting that you mention the punctuation in the Second Amendment because the punctuation that you see is not the original.

In the original, there is only one comma. The first and third comma were added by an Act of Congress (Not a Constitutional Amendment) in order to "correct" the grammar.

The funny thing is that the original intent of the Second Amendment is clear if you look at it with the single comma. It does in fact show that there is a right to bear arms.

By the way, a historical note for those who say that the Second Amendment only applies to militia. At the time of the writing of the Second Amendment there was no "National Guard" (which is not a militia in the strict sense) and all militia were raised from the general populace and members of militia provided their own arms. So, if they don't have a right to bear arms, then how could they form a militia?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonrat
All you gun nuts are the same.

The second amendment doesn't actually say that the individual has a right to bear arms.

What it says (or means) is that a 'militia' that might form in the defense of the USA, has the right to bear arms.

Very big difference.

Try reading the document.

Luckily the Supreme court did not agree with you.

The majority of citizens do not agree with you either.

Some ppl were so upset about the fact that it went to a vote before
the Supreme Court they sent these guys to speak before the Senate
as a LAST warning.

Ohio unorganized miltia warns US senate of coming 2nd civil war

I am in no way associated with these ppl, but I have made myself
ready to get the hell out of the way of both sides when it goes down.

You should as well.

When he says "the only thing standing between current government
actions and armed conflict, is time".

Keep in mind a lot of these ppl in these militias are ex-military,
current military, and or long term hunters.

They are not making an empty threat.

The mere fact they have the cojones to go say this in the Senate
on C-SPAN says they really mean it.

I had to go to 3 different wal-marts just to get the ammo I needed
for a small stocking up before the ammo serialization laws start
spreading around the country making ammo go up quite a bit.

I have talked with other hunters and their is a feeling of panic in the
air around here, and the near empty shelves at gun stores and
wal-mart are pictures that are worth a thousand words.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Obviously, if he is assassinated it would create much more animosity than at present.

What most people don't understand is that we and I mean ALL people are fighting against spiritual evil, not necessarily the people themselves, but the spirit of destruction that is behind evil intentions.

Plus, and I may get flamed for this...The black man/women need to move on with their lives. They were blessed to be taken out of Africa and inserted into a nation where if they can get over the hatred from past hurts, and see that often a blessing comes out of trials and suffering.

God's own people were enslaved by the Egyptians for hundreds of years, and sure they suffered greatly. But sometimes God allows hurt to bring about a great deliverance, and to break a proud or obstinate heart.

So you need to count your blessings, instead of all the cursing most seem to dwell on. One makes it worse by giving out hatred instead of love. Here's a clue for you, I don't hate necessarily the color of a person, it is the way any person acts. You act all violent and haughty, then yeah I wont like you be you black or white. Because God himself hates evil, so why shouldn't I. I try not to, but I'm not perfect.

So there is a portion of a tribe of whites that hate your guts possibly because their daddies told them to. It went on in Africa as well, different tribes would enslave other tribes of LIKE color...Gasp, oh no they d'int...Oh yeah they did.

Move on with your life and thank God you live in America the land of opportunity.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

"At the time of the writing of the Second Amendment there was no "National Guard" (which is not a militia in the strict sense) and all militia were raised from the general populace and members of militia provided their own arms. So, if they don't have a right to bear arms, then how could they form a militia?"

Starred, well said.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
American land being purchased in record numbers by foreigners because of the weak dollar against the euro and yen. American businesses purchased by foreign conglomerates and closed and jobs moved over seas.
Rampant illegal migration with know regard to sovereign borders.
A state and federal electorate that is bought out for the highest dollar.Ineffective civil servants. Public and private infrastructure deteriorating.

If you are a BORN HERE third generation or more AMERICAN, you had better have a plan. They plan to eliminate as many as they can because they can.
They WILL bring in more foreigners from any where else, let them breed ,give them amnesty, in six years they are the new Americans remade in the powers to be way in the new world orders belief.

When BARACK is in charge he plans not only to remove the military from Iraq but also allow 150,000 plus Iraqis immigrate here.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
We need an information revolution. Americans want the bad, corrupt politicians exposed and in jail. For some reason this does not happen. We need to stand up and unite. Let's do another million man march on washington.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
Where the hell was this paranoid-schizophrenic fear of the police state for the last EIGHT DAMN YEARS while we had a president in office who was actively engaged in the dismantling of the constitution?

Obama hasn't even been sworn in yet and you are already declaring him a facist. What about the guy from 'your' team who has been eviscerating this nation's founding principles for the better part of the last decade?

Blaming our present situation on liberals, and then calling for their destruction, is the most mindless, unfounded, hateful instance of right-wing idiocy that I have witnessed since Sarah Palin fell out of the public eye.

And if it does come down to a civil war between the forces that ally themselves with the Obama administration and you backwoods types? We will crush you. The tides of change cannot, will not be dammed now. It's too late. We, the educated, we, the believers in the Constitution, have seen the ends to which your failed ideology leads. Eight years has been more than enough to elucidate the fact that you and your party are not driven by hope, not by love of country, but by hate for your fellow man and by lust for material profit. The fruit of Neoconservatism is still rotting on the vines of our once-great nation, and its stench will be driven out one way or the other-- peaceably, or by force.

The election is over. The future is coming. You can't stop us now.

You want to know where the paranoid fears of a police state were when Bush was in office? NO WHERE! You and I have been safer than anyone else on the planet for the last eight years, thanks to President Bush, so there was no need for that fear.

Obama hasnt been sworn in yet, and we're already declairing him a facist? Well, that couldnt possibly be because of all the red flags that his history sends flying in our face? If you actually researched this guy without your rose colored glasses on, you may have the same fears! My dad always used to say, "If it walks like a duck, and qwacks like a duck......it's probably a duck!" There is a reason that people have these fears.

And your comment of a civil war between the forces that ally themslves with Obama, and "you backwards types," is hysterical. Do you realize that alot of the forces "that ally themselves with Obama," is our own current US military? And who do you think makes up alot of those ground pounders? That right, us backwards types! I believe an order to fight and kill Americans on their own soil coming from Obama, would result in absolutely nothing! The vast majority would not do it.

So what supremely powerful force does that lead us to imagine the liberals commanding??? Humm, lets see here, a lot of whiney liberals who dont own any weapons because they dont agree with owning them, and wouldnt know how to use them if they did! Oh, and dont forget the people sitting in Starbucks with hemp hats on sipping mochas!

You would crush us????

My own personal take on this subject is this: Do I think there will be a civil war or revolutionary war? I surely hope not. I truely hope that all Americans are CIVIL enough to settle differences and come to a common ground without fighting and killing. We need to learn from the past, and use that knowledge to help this nation continue to be the Land of the Free, and Home of the Brave.

What I do know is this. Anyone comes to my house to threaten my family or me, or to take my right to bear arms, I will use every last breath in my body to eliminate that threat. No matter who it is.

I hope there is no war here in my beloved America, but if there is, I will be ready for it, and I'll fight it from my doorstep to protect my family.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Ultimately I think people are underestimating the position our countries are in right now.

The American people have spent the last eight years watching Bush strengthen the hold governments and business have over the citizens.

Obama comes along as the "antidote" to all that has been in the last two terms of office.

Of course, that would be a trigger for massive civil unrest if something were to (fingers crossed it doesn't) happen to him.

But, the economic chaos that is going on right now shouldn't be underestimated.
When a company says it is in trouble, it's usually too late to rescue it, especially if that company relies on investors.
The same can be said for every major economy on Earth.
If a nation states that it is experiencing financial difficulties, immediately double whatever they are predicting.

While California is likely making noise in an effort to be guaranteed a bailout, what they have stated is a massive step. Their warning alone was enough to risk a civil uprising. A state wouldn't take that risk lightly, even if it guaranteed them federal aid.
Imagine how many businesses are now planning to leave the state because of that announcement.
Imagine how many people are feeling let-down by their elected officials.
Imagine how many people are now stockpiling income and bleeding the economy dry to improve their chances.

A state doesn't say "we're in trouble" unless they really are, and far beyond what is publicly known.

That is the real risk to causing massive civil unrest.

As for the rise in gun purchasing, they probably expect Obama to change the laws on gun ownership and want to get in before the door closes.
But then you have to wonder why so many suddenly feel the need to become gun owners when they didn't before.
That is why I believe that many are also expecting a fight. They are seeing that the likelihood of massive civil unrest is more real now than it ever has been before.

Any number of things could cause massive civil chaos, but the primary two are the death of a leader and massive financial collapse.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
All I see is metaphorical speaking and rhetoric. I love digging up conspiracies and I think we are probably in a lot of trouble in the coming years but I just don't see much here.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join