It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Under Investigation, in the US, For My Political Views!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress

Originally posted by MrJelly
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

1. the government is the reason why you live so comfortably. So when you COMPLAIN about them you are not observing reality.

2. WHo needs to be held acountable for WHAT? How are BUsh or clinton or any of their cabinet members at fault for anything? no one can explain this coz it makes no sense.
THink about you...YOU HAVE A BUSINESS. You are safe. you go to sleep in a cozy bed. you get to work.

3. you are saying that you are not appreciating what they are doing.

lastly.
I think that people, like you, forget that planet earth is not a UTOPIA....meaning that there is lots of crazy things out there.. the government DOES protect you and your loved ones from these crazy things.
and when you dont show your appreciation for them..it bothers me.

its not about republic or democrat or what not..its about showing respect.
coz those people up there WORKED hard to get up there.
that is WHY THEY are up there.

If you would read my posts in this thread you would realise that I am by no means anti-government. I by no means think that all government is bad. I can say that with the occupation I have I am very sought after in many other countries. I have full respect for law enforcement and the military. I protect my family first and foremost though. They only get a chance if they can make it to the problem before my involment becomes nessary. I do show respect for the government when it isn't being corrupt. So what your saying is be a sheeple and don't stand up for the injustices that are being commited on the american people on a daily basis just to line an already rich persons pocket? To say that they worked hard to get there is laughable at best, it is not honest hard work that gets you involved in politics otherwise there would be more minorities and low income people in congress.

Absolutely, to be the US president you simply need to be from the correct blood line and a Mason, if anything else was required such as intelligence, charisma, honour, etc. then Bush would still be smoking reefers in Texas.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Some how you hit the secret service watch list and they investigate it was probably an off handed comment about killing the president would be my guess. Even though you were not serious they are required to investigate any potential threat to the president that is reported.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
"I Am Under Investigation, in the US, For My Political Views!"

I guess it is official:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
You know it might be time to leave the country if you really believe yourself. I would suggest moving to China or Iran. You should be safer there, no one will bother you and your world views. Just Leave.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I am sure the govenment pays some gobber good money to track the information posted on sited like these. I wish I could get paid to do something like that seeing that everyone I know including me has lost or is loosing their jobs. Or maybe they simply scan the posts for key words like they do phone conversations and chime in when they get a red flag. Key words like: Bush, Obama, kill, assasinate, terrorist, smuggle, gun, Pentagone, shoot and many more that we are probably not knowlegable about. I would not be paranoid about it unless you plan on doing something unlawful. Geez I hope they dont storm my home I bet this reply just got red flagged big time and I wouldnt hurt a fly nor do I intend to. But it sounds to me like they were misinformed about your intentions by someone. But think about it if they were this dilagent before 9-11 then maybe it could have been avoided. If they did not check into these things then people would be upset when someone did do something stupid. So I guess we should be thankful that the government is working to keep us safe.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

"I wish I could get paid to do something like that seeing that everyone I know including me has lost or is loosing their jobs."

*You would have enjoyed the Soviet Union.

"But think about it if they were this dilagent before 9-11 then maybe it could have been avoided"

* You hath drunk the Kool-Aid....

"So I guess we should be thankful that the government is working to keep us safe. "

*Now I know you are trolling.... please stop.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Seriously now, what are they gonna do, spank you? Please, please, PLEASE, I'm beggin' ya, send them to MY house! I'll be glad to tell them anything they want, if they'll help me split and stack these three cords, paint the bedroom, clean the garage and for the love of Bob, dig my car out from under four feet of snow!

Why didn't you just tell them you have secret evidence that George W. Bush is a hermaphrodite? I mean, everyone knows that. Right?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Never heard of OSBI. Hmm, I have been out of the loop for a while, so could be.

S69 is right. Its your stance on soft drinks that'll do you in. They don't want you to know that aspertame was introduced by Monsanto's former Nazi card carrying board members, originally developed by I. G. Farben as an agent for chemical warfare.

Just kidding.
Or am I? Guess you'll have to do the grunt work to see if I am...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Why, I think it's just wonderful they had the cods to step up and talk to you. None of my followers ever did that. So I just play games with them sometimes and lead them on a merry chase. It rather feels like a 007 movies sometimes but I guess life could be worse. It' awfully confusing to be followed by the paparazzi when you don't remember ever doing anything noteworthy. LOL! Why NOT tell them your views? You write your Senators from time to time on issues important to you, don't you? I don't see much difference between that and just talking to someone. But if they want my advice? Well, the workman is worthy of his hire...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

This is a link to the OSBI. I don't think anything I posted here prompted the investigation though I believe they could very well be watching this thread as it grows. I do think that things I read here and then relayed back to the public may have greatly contributed to my views thus causing the investigation.

OSBI Oklahom State Bureau of Investigation.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by LeaderOfProgress]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
what is your Government afraid of? What does it want to hide? By following normal citizens, using your tax money. Why? THAT is the question, WHY?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I'm a veteran and I'd like to let you know you have my support.

Most of us veterans support you.

You just keep doing what you are doing. You are on the Side of Good and Justice.

The men who are investigating you are not True Americans - they are apparatchiks of a corrupt state...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Well, I'll be a bug's bottom! There is one!

According to your story, its a good thing you were polite, because these jokers have no sense of humor. I know for sure they don't at the federal level, I am assuming state follows.

I know someone once that mouthed off to the FBI. He never did again after that one time. 'Course he's dead now, so no, I suppose he will never again.

Good luck man, and stay networked. You'll need it.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

"I know someone once that mouthed off to the FBI. He never did again after that one time. 'Course he's dead now, so no, I suppose he will never again."

What was his name?

When did this crime occur?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
agh man just ignore them there just bully boys who cant do you much damage.....trust me dont let em get to you...there just playing with ya.

youve done nothing wrong so you have nothing to fear , they arnt allowed to do a thing to you.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I suspect anyone who expresses feelings that the autorities feel are threatening to the Gov or the next President would be subjected to such an iquiry from the Feds.

No big deal they are hust doint their job..

you dont have to answer their questions but they do have a right to ask them if oyu permit them that opportunity.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I like to hope that they are making sure that you aren't a radical anarchist or a commie, but in either case stick to your views (assuming that they are reasonable) and rest assured that if the system has a shred of integrity left at the level that you are being investigated at (which I believe it most definitely does) then you will gain favor and your views will inspire.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by walman]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by walman

"I like to hope that they are making sure that you aren't a radical anarchist or a commie, but in either case stick to your views"

It should be obvious to anyone that the OP is a strict Constitutionalist.

'commie'?

Give it a rest.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
From a Canadian point of view, anything you say to government officials is subject to their political spin. They will interpret anything you said to suit their agenda even if it means outright lying about what you said. The advise to lawyer up was the best advise possible, not because you have done anything wrong or have anything to hide but to prevent your answers being twisted to fit their agenda.
I for one am a very private person and would not answer questions from an authority figure without a lawyer present to make sure the record of the conversation was accurate and did not include any agent interpretations or misinterpretations.
In a police state the law has all the power, they lie to cover their butts and invent issues to further their careers and agendas. Good luck to you and yours in the future. Hopefully the agent that spoke with you has no axe to grind, otherwise you will soon be getting another visit. Only this time it will be with black dressed, jack booted and hooded agents early in the morning with guns pointed at everyone and everything.

I once lived in a float house and got into a heated discussion with one of the neighbors. This neighbor phoned the police and informed them that I had a cache of heavy armament hidden in my basement. The police then spent the day observing my float house and early in the morning stormed the place demanding to be taken to the basement! I asked them if they knew that this was a float house and had no basement. They chose not to hear that point and proceeded to search the float house for the next four hours until one of them noticed that the float house was indeed floating on the river. A diver was brought in and a search under the house was performed. Once the diver came up all he did was laugh and say all he could find was water and mud, but no basement. After mumbling some stuff all the police left in a hurry with the news crews all laughing their asses off at the stupidity of the police expectation of finding a basement under a barrel supported float house.
The point I am making with this story is that the police will believe anything they want and will invent reasons to not believe you, even when they had no interactions with me or any of my family members and in fact considered my family to be one of the leaders in the community. When the evening news reported the so called armed stand-off they noted the puppy on the deck and a one story float house that was floating on the river with metal barrels under it for support. They asked outright where the basement could possibly be and commented that the police seemed to be using their collective brain power to keep from spilling their coffees!
The point being that if they receive info that paints you in a negative light, they automatically assume that you are guilty until proven otherwise. And this was way before the tragedy of 9/11, when police tactics and attitudes changed for the worse.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Welcome to 1984 and the BIG BROTHER state. Wait till the thought police come knocking on your door and tell you what to think and when you can think ,what time you can wake ,when you must sleep.
Get ready for the day they come to your neighbourhood and force a microchip into the back of your neck.
Its coming and alot sooner than most people think, a complient society is a happy society or rather a complient society makes the elite happy.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join