It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Under Investigation, in the US, For My Political Views!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
so it is true we are living in f russia or worse

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I am not anti-government. I just want massive change. I don't know as far as the scare tactics, that may be the case. It wasn't the FBI but the OSBI I am not sure though how connected they are. As far as I can tell I am not being followed at the moment. Hell they might be done with me but the big problem is I don't know what is going on.

Think back.....pissed anybody off lately? Is there a vindictive ex-anything-wife, girlfriend around? Anybody that may have misunderstood something you said? Somebody made a call and the SBI investigates. Since it seems you answered thieir questions in a calm rational manner, they have probably decided you are a calm rational person. Hopefully, end of story.

But if not, keep us posted.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The OP just got a friendly slap on the wrist compared to many of us. I have experienced a much more hands on approach. First I was threatened. The next day my checking account was hacked into for the first time ever. Then came two speeding tickets on consecutive days for going 5 MPH over the posted speed. This was my introduction to a phenomenon that, in the months to come, I would eventually discover through an internet search - gangstalking.

On the job, on the road, on the internet.... constantly encountering pricks who apparently had no life of their own. My house was vandalized, my car was stolen twice in a six month span. Stop lights would work fine until I pulled up, then get stuck on red... constantly. Usually some a-hole was behind me laying on the horn.

I replaced my debit card and then my account was hacked again before I had even made a purchase with the new card. I immediately changed banks and a few weeks later that account was also hacked, while appearing to originate from my own i.p. address for style points.

Two thugs with steel pipes tried to assault me on a food delivery two blocks from my house. I escaped injury but they did a number on my car windows. When the police finally arrived they actually laughed at me for being a delivery driver. My wife was mugged in a grocery store parking lot, and at that very moment across town a guy tried to pass me a counterfeit 50. My daughter suddenly started being harrassed on the bus and offered drugs. We know the insect larvae we're up against now.

Those of you who deny that gangstalking exists... wage an effective attack against the propaganda machine and see for yourselves. We might meet up in hell, you never know.

[edit on 1/15/09 by HaveSeen4Myself]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

We all want change but there are limits to what one can say or do without getting into serious trouble. Trust me they are trying to scare you! For what reason I don't know but obviously they wouldn't be wasting their time if they had nothing against you.

Have you held a high security clearance in the past? Signed non-disclosure agreements and threatened to talk? Worked on secret projects and "seen too much"?

All federal agencies and foreign intelligence services monitor conspiracy sites. To think otherwise would be very naive so just be carefull...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

If there is a next time, you should agree to answer their questions if they are willing to answer yours.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
No, I have never held any political office or had any kind of security clearances. I do how ever know those that do or have had high security clearances. If this was an attempt to instill fear, they failed. As far as ticking some one off I don't know but possible I suppose. I don't know if it is all said and done but it still leaves the question as to why. I didn't think quick enough to jot down any info but I am 100% sure he was the real deal. How would you know that they aren't watching you anymore? And for the why part he was vague and wouldn't give names or specific info.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by LeaderOfProgress]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

You said " There are bigger fish to fry than ATS posters."

I can assure you, there are those of all walks of life that contribute and monitor this site for their own reasons. You make it sound as if the ATS poster were high schoolers or no-counts in society. This simply is not true.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You know, I don't know if it's been mentioned, but OSBI is still trying to find John Doe #2 in the Oklahoma City bombing. He was described as having a tattoo on his left arm. Is it possible that they are looking at all tattoo parlors, and trying to find anyone that seems to have anti-government attitudes, especially since the bombing involved a small group of such people?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Haa, I have 2 tattoos on my left arm and none on my right but I didn't back then. I was a little young. Interesting thought though.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I haven't ploughed through all four pages of this thread so excuse me if this is repetitive, but I just read the first post and I find this highly disturbing on several levels.

Where to even begin? We have a massive government deficit. Aren't there better things to be spending our excessively-borrowed public money on than "agents" or some sort who wander around asking people about their political views? And what exactly is being done with this information, anyway? Who decides who gets "investigated"? What is the criteria for initiating an investigation like this? Or are there any criteria at all? Do they even offer any rationale? Is it somehow connected to "terror"? Or is it a more innocuous process, like a kind of census?

The whole thing deeply creeps me out. It reminds me of Kafka's "The Trial" where the main character is hounded mercelelessly by the officials and nobody will even tell him why.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Has any of you ever downloaded the program " Peer Guardian"? Downloaded it and run it and watch , who's watching you as you surf different site. The site that don't open have many watchers or trackers watching your browsing. PeerGuardian hides your IP.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Can you validate what you are saying is true. Can you list the name of the OFBI agent that investigated you? Did the agent express to you WHY they are interested in you ? What specifically was the criteria that made them interested in you?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

I have been under political observation for the past 5 years--since I became a Moderator of a different International Forum where we speak our minds--politically and morally.

I have watched cars follow me to the drug store, (I qualify for a DISABLED TAG so I can park close to the door, and I take LOTS of time to get out of my car, just so I can see who pulls in and parks and never exits the vehicle!), and then follow me to see where I go next... which is usually home. (I live on a VERY narrow road with few houses, so cars are VERY conspicuous when they don't belong here!)

I have been a registered Democrat since soon after I was FORCED to register as Republican when I was also FORCED to vote for Nixon... because of my (then) husband's job in Law Enforcement.

I am also a UFO Contactee. Have been for 59 years.

But I was left alone until I started talking against George W. Bush and his infringements on our Constitutional Rights.

THAT'S when the surveillance began, and it's still on-going. I don't do anything illegal; I'm careful how I word what I say on the internet. I'm Law-savvy... And I edit posts that come into my forum, and I P.M. my posters to tell them (legally) WHY I've changed their wording.

So, I know what it's like to be watched. I don't like it, but as long as I don't break any Laws, and they don't trespass, we'll all stay healthy.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
That's what happens when we fund this much staffing.
"Oh Caesar, protect us... starting with your protecting us from you."

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I would follow up with OSBI and the people that questioned you. Do you remember their names? Ask questions and demand answers. If all else fails threaten lawsuits and even go ahead if you can afford it.

If they stopped following you then just forget about it and move on.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Extremely upsetting ! The number of posters that would so willingly engage these questioners. Expressing ones political views to the fellows that come to question you serves no useful purpose. A cavalcade of contradictions. I am here to loudly proclaim my
outrage with the governments progressive violation of OUR/MY civil liberties. But hey.... I'll happily give up this ONE ! If and this is apparently a big if...... you do understand that you need say NOTHING, why on Gods green earth would anyone open their big mouth ?
These folks are NOT your mother, priest or friend. What's so hard to understand here.
Polite,friendly and no need to be mean spirited. Gentleman I have nothing to say.Have a good day. Repeat if necessary. I understand that it can be intimidating and I do understand that there is that feeling of wanting to be helpful. I also understand that it is easy to type, but when confronted, not so easy to do. However, IMHO it is the correct thing to do for the good of everyone.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I been saying for 3 months the Secret Service not only came to my door and threaten me with 10years, but have been harassing me ever since.

Jim
WalKnDude
*nofear*
PlanetNetopia.com

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife

Because it is none of the governments business what your views are.

You say you have nothing to hide, but would you like the jackboots to come into your house at 3 am with guns drawn handcuff you and your family while they search your house without a warrant? After all you have nothing to hide right?

The constitution enforces our right to privacy and even though you have nothing to hide, you should still use your right to privacy.

Show me the part of the US Constitution that explicitly guarantees privacy. There isn't one. A Supreme Court decision about a hundred years ago or so said that the Fourth Amendment IMPLIED a right to privacy, but a legal precedent is not the same thing as a Constitutional right.

Ask Joe the Plumber - for the crime of making Barack Obama look like the fraud he is, his privacy was not only violated by the press, it was systematically torn to shreds. The press also went after Sarah Palin's family with an unscrupulousness that goes far beyond McCarthyism. So that "right to privacy" is pretty thin stuff unless it's backed up by specific Federal laws, like HIPAA.

That being said, I'd have clammed up until I could have gotten a lawyer to be present at the questioning. Even if I weren't guilty of anything, it just is good to make sure the guvmint knows that the whole world is watching. I think that I might have invited a reporter or two to the party.

And I think that I'd have demanded the name of my accuser so that he could explain before a civil court judge why he accused me of crimes so terrible that the state CID decided to send someone over to make sure I wasn't hanging out with the Klan or something. It seems very much to me as though this was slander, as well as just short of malicious prosecution.

I probably disagree with your politics, Master of Freedom, but I think that it is not a crime to be mistaken. Hang in there, dude, and watch your back.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I think you handled things perfectly LeaderForProgress.

The Republicrats and Democans are all elitist globalist. They couldnt deminish this country more if they tried to on purpose. Its like they put America last, its very strange.

Change is definatly needed, and government in its current form isnt working out for us. I agree that we should go back to the old days, and look at what worked. and move on from there.

Its unimanginable that there was no income tax at one point, yet we made out just fine.

Sorry, I'm blabbing

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join