It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we really worth saving?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

smokingman2006

Hiya, Mr. C! Or are you merely quoting him?

I then ask her how a race such as hers which is good and decent could allow
so many humans to perish should the worst of her predictions arise.

Did you also ask her how her race could allow the cattle we breed in cages for food to perish? Why are they not saving the chickens and the cows we eat? I'm guessing you probably didn't ask this.

No...I'm not trying to suggest that humanity "deserves" any particular fate. But I am suggesting that it might be unreasonable for you to expect some other race to "save" humanity simply because it might be convenient for us.

we have thought about bringing all your people to live here
The only problems our elders have is once you are brought here

Yep. If there is such a situation as you describe, I would understand completely the decision to not transport humanity to another planet with another race 3000 years behind us. I'd say it's very likely we'd kill, enslave and destroy them. If I were the one making the decision, I'm quite sure I'd decide the same.

We have been sending envoys of peace to your planet for over 3000 years in all forms but cant seem to teach you that the first act of an evolved people is to at the very least stop killing one another.

Smokingman...I really wonder why your Andromedan friends have such a terribly limited perspective. I can't help but suspect that they don't...but that you do, and the information you relay regarding your experiences with them are sorely limited by what you personally are able to conceive.

In any case, please relay to them that at least one random person from the internet (me) thinks that their apparent manner of involvement with our race is not likely to produce the results they would like. I understand that honoring free will is a major limiting factor here, but seriously...if it hasn't worked for the past 3000 years, what makes them think it will work in the next three?

Yet most stand blindly while their elected government spend 5 time the money needed to help those starving and homeless people on weapons to kill and maim more of your own kind in the name of greedy and power.

The water in a glass contains many currents in disagreement with one another. Is it not simply a matter of power that decides which current prevails? That the masses do nothing is perhaps not a fair judge of the character of humanity. Yes, perhaps many would use power simply to place themselves in control of others. Perhaps. I suspect that the seed that is the human race has the potential to grow into either a raging scourge of the galaxy, or a thing of great beauty. Or, to fizzle out and die quietly in the night.

How shall you choose to nurture this tree?

At some point, soil, rain and sun aside, it must be accepted that the seed does have some say in what sort of tree it becomes.

How can another being look at Earth and understand this madness.

Eventually they will. The question is: will they need to experience for themselves, or will our experiencing be enough?

She continued a few well meaning people have tried to help the starving people
in your third world but to little of even that donated help gets to those poor souls.

...wait. She's concerned about people starving? Is that really the extent of her worry? The mere discomfort resulting from lack of "other" to consume and destroy? Smokingman...clearly this is a case of your perspective interfering with the message. I would expect that any race capable of transporting the bulk of humanity, six billion people...to another planet 237 lightyears away, should have absolutely no difficulty giving us tools sufficient to completely and utterly eliminate such things as "starvation" from out planet. And, I rather expect that they could do it in such a way that did not invovle caging and killing, breeding and destroying plants and animals in our care. And yet, they choose not to do this. Why?

Think about that. Why do they choose not to?

Surely there is a reason. What might it be?

Please understand, I'm not suggesting there's any "obligation" for them to help us in any way. Of course there isn't. Neither are they "obligated" to rescue the creatures we keep in captivity. And yet, I might ask under what circumstances they might choose to.

Is it possible we're simply not asking the right questions?

She then said I really care about your race but it is such a contradiction

Personally...I find it a terrifying thought to think that's it's entirely possible that the greatest act of love that could possibly be expressed for humanity might be to sit back and allow us to die. The idea is an uncomfortable one.

it is such a contradiction

There is no contradiction in our race. There is simply a lack of coherency. And yet...isn't "lack of coherency," generally speaking, the state of quite a lot things "here?" My thoughts and actions are not in agreement with those of my neighbor. But the thoughts and actions of Amizarac's race are not in agreement with those of humanity. There is no contradiction in this.

If she really wishes to understand us...it might require that she understand us. For her, how scary would that be?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Lord bucket, nice reply
I agree that part of the message could be distorted due to my grasp of english or even french for that matter.

but the core of the message is there

Amizarac mention of the poor and starving is more as a point our short sightness as a race we have enough food and knowhow to feed all the people in the third world the bottom line is there are no profits in it.

And we would have to stop all those nasty little wars to get in there, that are very profitable to some

most nations have armies sitting on their backside in peace time getting paid for nothing, what do you think would happen if this armies were sent into those ravished countries with picks , shovels, food ,medicine and help rebuild them would the kama this produce not be a little different than that
of the gun......
Leaders should lead but today its all about the bottom line

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
One thing that makes me think that ET's aren't quite here yet, no offense Smokingman, is that when I hear stories about how ET's want to help us but can't until we help ourselves, makes me think that the ET's think of us as children.
And to be honest we are, sure we have atomic power, computers and medicines and such, but think of it like this, the Earth is our toy.

We, mankind, ARE children , fighting to see who gets to play with it.

We squabble, and argue , shout and then thrown punches with one hand whilst trying to wrestle away the toy with the other.

We bicker , shout , cry , then sulk , then as the the winner walks away we fire a parting shot by kicking them in the shins and try to trip them up hopng they'll drop said toy while we're ready to scoop it up and run off with it..

Now picture this, YOUR 2 children are fighting over a toy, what do you do?
You walk up, slap them both around the back of the legs and say " play nice and share, or you don't get to play at all", whilst threatening to take the toy away.

Sure the kids will play nice , for a while, before a new toy is brought in.

Until we as a race decide we should grow up ,we'll never get out amongst the stars.

The ET's ( if they are indeed our creator race) should come down , smack the backs of our legs, say "play nice", then maybe we'll start to take we have have for granted and appreciate it, rather than just waiting for the next toy to come along to start squabbling over , we can start growing up, expanding our minds and our wisdom and not our punching arm.
Technology is increasing in power but mankinds wisdom is stagnating, like the college jock who's great at footballand built like a brick outhouse but not quite all there in the intelligence deptartment.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Data

when a nordic dies a violent death by mishap the whole nation is affected yet when an elder dies from old age there is great happiness amongst them as it means that this energy source (soul) has had its maximum experience in his or her lifetime.

1500 years back a beautiful female nordic named Yemzamira was sent here to help the mayans get of their bloodthirsty path.
The mad high preist kill her very violently them chopped her up and burnt her in a pit as an offering to his God.
She also had amongst her belonging a bag containing 9 crystal skull the nordic planned to distribute to each major tribe as a communication tool these where stolen and lost.
This murder of Yemzamira so troubled the nordic nation that they chose to abandon earth for 300 years.
how would we human have responded to such an attact on our own?
Violence breeds violence we know this but refuse to learn the lesson and it keeps repeating itself.
the is no outside help for an enternal problem

peace and health

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Data

when a nordic dies a violent death by mishap the whole nation is affected yet when an elder dies from old age there is great happiness amongst them as it means that this energy source (soul) has had its maximum experience in his or her lifetime.

1500 years back a beautiful female nordic named Yemzamira was sent here to help the mayans get of their bloodthirsty path.
The mad high preist kill her very violently them chopped her up and burnt her in a pit as an offering to his God.
She also had amongst her belonging a bag containing 9 crystal skull the nordic planned to distribute to each major tribe as a communication tool these where stolen and lost.
This murder of Yemzamira so troubled the nordic nation that they chose to abandon earth for 300 years.
how would we human have responded to such an attact on our own?
Violence breeds violence we know this but refuse to learn the lesson and it keeps repeating itself.
the is no outside help for an enternal problem

peace and health

Whilst a very sad story , it goes to show that even after a few thousand years Mankind is till the same blood thirsty , pre-programmed monster that it is.
We will never get off this cycle of self-destructive, abusive-to-others merri-go-round that we find outselves on.
We happily go killing ourselves because we are a different skin colour than the other person, because our ancesters were hurt by someone else, over fish and chip suppers, because they are old and infirm, because they are English ( as stated in another post ) and we all have to hate the English . Or simply to appease whatever 'God's' we happen to believe in.

It's frustrating to not only me but to the majority of people posting on this website and others like it, our sincerest hopes for change, for a better more peaceful life, that our prayers go unanswered by not only those in the seats of power but by those 'ET's ' people tell us have made contact with us Humans .
The ET's give us messages of hope, through people like yourself Smokingman, to learn to better ourselves , to help one another, to look after the environment, but in the long term are not prepared themselves to actually give us a clue on how to do it.
They give us little carrots like yourelf to dangle infront of our noses to try and push us along the true path, but sooner or later the carrot either drops off the string or ends up corrupting and we are left stood in a pathway looking for the next carrot to tie on the string of life to help us try to reach our goal.
We need more carrots to get the message out to more people and so far the ET's aren't giving any out.

That's why there is a lot of 'frustrated', disallusioned people here in the world, we are told " to find peace you must ******** ( add goal, be it peace, love , pray, etc)" but not told why or how.
I have heard people saying " I've found enlightenment " either by meditatiing, 'leisure pharmaceuticals' , OOBE's or psychic contact unlocking their minds powers, but for teh rest of us we have only stories to goad us or nudge us onto the path we need to take.
For people like me, and there are a lot, I speak for myself when I say I cannot meditate for long periods of time ( I have neither the time nor the mental aptitude or quietness) and do not want to go down the the drug route, most drugs do not work on me, ( ciggies and 'wackybaccy' both made me lightheaded and feel ill ).

I sometimes feel as if this world is too small for me, and there are times I feel too small for the world, and it is a roundabout I want to get off as I cannot feel but think that no matter how hard I try , no matter how loud I shout I will not be heard either by TPTB or by the ET's so , why even bother trying?
I wil never give up trying to strive to get through each and every day till my body gives up , I will try to keep my mind active as I have seen too many people's mental capacity diminsh through mindless reptitive actions, poisoned foodstuffs and media 'persuasion' and I have no wish that fate for me, but with this worlds attitude to each other it is s hard fight, uphill against a raging torrent of anger and bigotry, malice and confusion that it is very easy to get swept off your feet and carried back downstream to begin the fool salmon run all over again.

Sometimes stories like your Smokingman and the intellectual discourse it provides from people like Beamish , CitizenC and others, who put across their opinions, their thoughts , their desires , makes my day , ok it CAN and does both confuse and frustrate me no answers I seek are forthcoming, but then I realise I log onto this thread and your other one mainly because like a good book it's a distraction from the mundanity of normal , boring thing called work.

I seek not only 'enlightenment' but also a challenge from the universe to me so I can say I am not the same as everyone else, those who go through the time they are given , they wake up, keep their head down and then die. I want my place in history to be something more than getting up in the morning, going to 'work' going home and sleeping, there's no fun, no exitement , I have a screensaver on my work PC , it's a star field and everytime I see it I think to myself, " how many worlds are orbiting those stars? Will I ever see one with my own 2 eyes that isn't a picture on a televsion screen" , then I sink back into the real world or sorting out of business statements and gossiping with my colleagues...

People like you Smokingman ARE given the excitement and challenge ( even if it is a story) , the challenge to inspre men's minds ( and womens) , that there are goals to try and reach if given the right encouragement from the right teachers, but there are not enough teachers for those of us that seek them out.

And THAT's the thing that annoys, frustrates and angers other people is that they themselves are not being given the challenge , they do not join your 'commitment' or agree with you because they feel they are being left behind or ignored, they , like me, want the fun, the excitement, the difference offered by something so mindblowingly out of the ordinary , that it destroys the comfort screen they have had built up around themselve's, but they want to truly believe but cannot due to the world's pressure's on them/ us.

Chalk up another day wishing and hoping to meet an ET..

[edit on 15/1/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

What if your Pleidians are wrong about Man? What if they are trying to correct a mistake on their part, one that simply cannot be corrected because the fault is “hard-wired” into our psyche?

What if the cause of our greed and violence, insensitivity to our environment and aggression to our neighbours etc. is simply our natural state at work? That civilisation at its greatest stage of development, the Pleidians, might not be as easily achievable as we would like?

And what if it’s too late to change?

It is sometimes argued, for example, that "Human Nature Offends Civilisation". In this position it is supposed that human nature is endowed with certain irascible passions: the love of domination and superiority; of victory and glory; the territorial impulse; the taste for vengeance and "aggression"; an excitement from destruction and violence.

But it is also sometimes argued - differently, but to the same conclusion of conflict - that "Civilisation Offends Human Nature". In this position wealth caters to the love of comfort and ease, and that accommodation atrophies irascible passions. In terms of physical capital, "enervating luxury" makes us soft. In terms of human capital, the sophistication that is part of civilisation produces relativism, subjectivism and the "purpose uncertainty" associated with sophisticated man's existential anxiety about "the meaning of life”.

(My emphasis).

www.socialaffairsunit.org.uk...

Do you see the problem? Civilization brings its own, unique difficulties. What if we are unable to alter our ways, and are fooling ourselves with the concept of “awakening”? What if the Awakening we are told we so desperately need turns out to be just a realization that we are nothing but altered animals, replete with all of the trappings of society and culture, but ultimately unable to cope on a permanent level with concepts and practices that clash forcibly with our inner, animal emotions?

What then?

If Amizarac tells you, and us vicariously, that we have to change our ways to survive, what do we do if we cannot lift ourselves from a collective and perceived barbaric state, because that state is fundamentally what we are?

I would suggest that barbarism be considered as a permanent and universal human characteristic which becomes more or less pronounced according to the play of circumstances. Simone Weil

To deal with the true causes of war one must begin by recognizing as of prime relevancy to the solution of the problem the familiar fact that civilization is a partial, incomplete, and, to a great extent, superficial modification of barbarism. Elihu Root

The ultimate tendency of civilization is towards barbarism. David Hare

www.brainyquote.com...

So what do we do? And are we being lied to about having to help ourselves out of the mess we are in? Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying that we’re completely beyond hope and that our animal savagery will never lost. With each day we can attain higher and higher levels of respect and consideration for our fellows.

Conventional history has long shown that, in many ways, we have been getting kinder and gentler. Cruelty as entertainment, human sacrifice to indulge superstition, slavery as a labor-saving device, conquest as the mission statement of government, genocide as a means of acquiring real estate, torture and mutilation as routine punishment, the death penalty for misdemeanors and differences of opinion, assassination as the mechanism of political succession, rape as the spoils of war, pogroms as outlets for frustration, homicide as the major form of conflict resolution—all were unexceptionable features of life for most of human history. But, today, they are rare to nonexistent in the West, far less common elsewhere than they used to be, concealed when they do occur, and widely condemned when they are brought to light.

According to the Human Security Brief 2006, the number of battle deaths in interstate wars has declined from more than 65,000 per year in the 1950s to less than 2,000 per year in this decade. In Western Europe and the Americas, the second half of the century saw a steep decline in the number of wars, military coups, and deadly ethnic riots.

www.edge.org...

Allowing for variables, it seems that we are becoming more peaceable. But what if our civilizing restrictions are simply that; restraints for our true nature? Less wars, but more drug killings and murders. Do we just need a vent for our urges, and have to let it manifest in other ways that fit within our social limitations?

The need for education is paramount in giving our children, and their parents, the tools with which to raise and maintain an informed and responsible public. Yet, I have been racially abused in one of the friendliest cities in the world, simply because of my accent. Old hatreds die hard.

Old conflicts preserve a certain impetus.

My mother, who went through the Second World War, still mistrusts the Germans.

The Seville Statement on Violence:

The statement contains five core ideas. These ideas are:
1. "It is scientifically incorrect to say that we have inherited a tendency to make war from our animal ancestors."
2. "It is scientifically incorrect to say that war or any other violent behaviour is genetically programmed into our human nature."
3. "It is scientifically incorrect to say that in the course of human evolution there has been a selection for aggressive behaviour more than for other kinds of behaviour."
4. "It is scientifically incorrect to say that humans have a 'violent brain'."
5. "It is scientifically incorrect to say that war is caused by 'instinct' or any single motivation."

The statement concludes: "Just as 'wars begin in the minds of men', peace also begins in our minds. The same species who invented war is capable of inventing peace. The responsibility lies with each of us."

en.wikipedia.org...

This would seem, at its heart, to contradict comprehensively the concept of the “violence gene”. But taken in context as a theory, it can also be seen as a moralistic fallacy.

The moralistic Fallacy is the opposite of the naturalistic fallacy. It says that because something is morally wrong, it could not be a part of human nature or that what ought to be, is. The naturalistic fallacy says that what is, is what ought to be.

en.wikipedia.org...

So, if what Amizarac says is true, and that we as a species were manipulated by outside forces, where does that leave her argument as to our having to change ourselves? If we’ve been changed once, why not again?

”Aggression occurs among virtually all vertebrates and is necessary to get and keep important resources such as mates, territory and food," Craig Kennedy, professor of special education and pediatrics, said. "We have found that the 'reward pathway' in the brain becomes engaged in response to an aggressive event and that dopamine is involved."

www.physorg.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Brilliantly, wonderfully, poignantly put. I applaud you, datawraith for your insight and honesty, and I sincerely hope your wish comes true.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Brilliant post your second last one Beamish

I take my hat off to you.

real food for thoughts

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It is nice to see the coming forth of your knowledge and I do believe as time falls closer more of you will come forward trying to change the ways of the greedy.

Don't give up because on this site alone there are many that are still in an awakened coma so to say.

What you have shared here is priceless...... the shame is many humans still haven't had the sense awakened within them to realize truths yet.

What is sad is the day is coming where it will hit them smack in the face with only time enough to think maybe they shouldn't have had to always be right and maybe there where others that did know.

Nice to meet you...by the way I am not with the clean up crew I'm here to bring in the New Beginning.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Thanks. You do realise that in the post I'm asking you questions, don't you?
Not being facetious, but I was posing an alternative viewpoint to your "contacts".

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
sorry beamish

I thought all your questions were for Amizarac

my bad

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I dont think humans are preprogramed to be violent and it can not be overcome. I ask, Are you not capable of causing violence? If you yourself can not grasp why violence is not good for you than you are correct, there is no hope for mankind.

If you only live to survive than you will only accomplish your own death. Survival is the absolute lowest function of all life. The absolute lowest. We as humans should be well above this and we have the ability to be well above this, but we are not. There is so much more to life than simply surviving it. In chakras of survival and ego, there is no hope for realization, but the human chakra system is of 13. There is much, much more to experience and realize inwhich we have the ability inside us to easily access. There is great hope for humanity and our fate is not destined for doom. It would even seem to be in our favor, but do we even try?

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Are we really worth saving?

After thinking about it for another day, I've concluded that yes, humanity is worth saving.

I think we're only considering otherwise because of all the guilt and self hatred our species has floating around it. Let's put it another way: why wouldn't we be worth saving?

If the world were going to blow up tomorrow, and you had the opportunity to save kittens from the explosion, would you? Answer that for yourself before continuing. Now, if you said "yes," then let's ask why would you save kittens? Kittens grow up to be cats. Selfish, indulgent, arrogant, lazy creatures that capture and kill other creatures like birds and rats. And not just for food. No...a cat will catch a rat just to play with it. Have you ever seen a cat play with a rat? He'll let go of it...give it half a second to get away and then SMACK! catches it again. Then chews some flesh off it's face and let's it go so it can catch it again.

Why do cats do this? Well, maybe they enjoy torturing with rats and eating them alive. Or maybe it's "just their nature."

Either way, would you still save kittens from the destruction of earth? I would. Yes, perhaps cats have a great capacity for cruelty, but they have redeeming qualities as well.

And so do people.

Oh, but you say that it's ok for cats to be cruel because they're just animals. Humans should know better, right? Ok. But, what if cats were to evolve? What if they were to become more intelligent, learn to use tools, have a spoken language, etc. Do you think they would also magically stop killing and playing with rats? I don't think so. They would be just as cruel, but they would have better technology to use to act out their cruelty. And that's where humanity is right now. We're kittens that have grown up enough to torture rats. But we're also still lovable and precious, and if we can just grow up a little bit more then maybe we'll decide to stop torturing the rats, and each other.

I think it's possible for a race to develop wisdom and compassion before intelligence and power. But it's also possible to develop intelligence and power before wisdom and compassion. Humanity just happened to learn power before compassion.

And that's ok.

If kittens are worth saving, then so is humanity.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Well, as I have no other access to "Amizarac", then you are the only recipient of queries regarding her race's plan. I'll be interested to see what your answers are.

Give my best to citizenc.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Wisen Heimer

Hello Weisen Heimer.

I dont think humans are preprogramed to be violent and it can not be overcome.

I’m not sure who you are addressing with your post, but as it has direct relevance to my previous post on the same subject, may I reply?

This in the simplest terms I can muster.

Humans get angry and act upon it. That is a fact. But not all of us. We can suppress these violent tendencies via religion, moral constraint, social constraint and reason etc. But we all, at some point and in some way feel anger to one extent or another. This is also true for greed, and envy and sloth etc., but, for the purposes of this reply, I will concentrate on anger.

So what if we are unable to lose that facet of our nature, as it really is programmed into us? We might restrict it, but it’ll always be there.

smokingman2006 says that a “mass”, a brown dwarf with its own accompanying solar system, is coming towards and it will “possibly” devastate the earth, wiping out over 6 billion of us.

“Amizarac” says she and her race are to save a small proportion of our species.

She says that if we change, grow in a spiritual; way and abandon these negative traits then there could be hope for the rest of mankind.

But if we are intrinsically prone to animalistic tendencies, then how long will it take for us to “change”.

Another ten thousand years of civilizing culture and moralizing?

But apparently we don’t have that luxury.

The “mass” is coming now.

So what do we do?

And how relevant is the “message” of change because of this?

If you yourself can not grasp why violence is not good for you than you are correct, there is no hope for mankind.

In reality, there is always hope. As I said, we are not all subject to the extreme influence of our nature. Many experience anger, greed etc., but few, in honesty, act upon them.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Your reply was a perfect riposte to what is, in my opinion, a flawed premise.

The comparison to cats encapsulates the whole concept of nature versus nurture, and the limited viewpoint of the "message's" author. We have achieved wonders as we evolved and developed, but have obviously retained our primitive characteristics.

For a so called "advanced" species to expect us to simply alter our ways in a ridiculously short space of time is a massive plot hole.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

If we're going to throw analagies around can I thirow one in as well?

My theory on th ET's ' task' for us to 'spritually' grow up is liking an adult asking a child to eat their greens to ensure they get their dessert.

Like me , kids eat the best bits first , the meat.
Earths current populations meat is money - we try and grab as much as we can coz its nice.

We also want the dessert , coz its sweet and yummy - the easy life money brings , all the modern comforts.

But like me , kids don't want to eat the greens - coz they're hard work to chew and not very nice tasting- they've been proven to give you a load of good vitamins and minerals, but there's soo many different types of greens and not all taste nice.

Trying to 'supress' our anger is liking eating the greens , we know that if we eat the greens / supress the anger, it'll be better for us and make us healthy.
But the meat / money and the dessert / easy life is nicer to have without having the parents monaing about eating the greens / losing the anger.

We get frustrated and therefore angry at our inefficiencies or our lack of energy, mainly at our laziness in changing our attitudes to each other that we find it easier to moan and shout at others simply because we are refusing to accept that we are at fault and we are in denial at our own frailties and insecurities.

So if your wrong, admit it, not only to the offended party but to yourself as well. Go through the day with a smile , not a frown.
Be ready to admit your not the centre of the universe .

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Lord buckets Cats are my weakness all three that I have found me in different countries and are adopted strays 1 is from Australia, 1 from Mykonos, and the last from an African country so poor I feared he would be eaten by the local once I left.
just last week one of my cat brought a small live mouse into my home office and played with it at one stage the mouse seemed to be begging for its very life and in a moment of pity for this creature I stood up and tried to save it from my cat.
The cat read my move and before I got halfway across the floor pounced on the mouse and flew out the catdoor with the mouse in its mouth never to be seem again(the mouse)
I too accept and understand that this is just a cat been a cat.
But on the other hand if my cats started to rip each other apart or start killing other local cats who stray onto their turf
I would find it very hard to continue keeping them.
we human are killing each other for smaller and smaller reason.
Peace and Hope
Beamish
Sorry no direct contact line to Amizarac so will have to wait
They have not given me a Crystal skull yet

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
First off Earth is a beautiful Orb and the Greedy Elitist throughtout history wanted it for themselves and made what they consider THERE people slaves to them.

It is no different today then it was centuriies ago just different scenery styles.

Earth was not meant to be seperated into boundries or by Nationalities or Religions all land was for everyone to enjoy. Businesses... you work hard get paid peanuts as a whole why? People should be working at what they do best to help one another.

I think we know everything evolves around money well, do away with the money "OMG" did I say that. Nationalities "good lord" we are all human and Religion, yup I gonna hurt someone because of religion how sad. Color- OMG AGAIN- I can't believe people don't like people because they don't like the color of the PIGMENT of there skin, shame, shame, shameful.

When you work hard for little pay you are a slave just like the people of long ago that built the Pyramids for there King's and so on.

Wake up and take a look at yourself and think about what you love to do and the way you would want to live.

What is important is LIFE, I would think clean air, fresh clean water, healthy foods and a nice clean shelter I would think what would be important, etc. I would think if you want to live clean up your air. People that like to garden could plant the trees and plants grow the foods and so on the same with everything else.

As I see it the way our children are being taught is all wrong and schools need to be completely revamped.

Everything on this planet could be free if we worked together as one and cared for everyone.

If everyone was truly EQUAL I believe you would see much less crime.

I probably haven't explained this as is properly as needed but life could be the Garden of Eden if we as a people used plain old logic and common sense and realize what life should and could be.

Unfortunately mankind continues to allow themselves to be slaves....so be it.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Wise words, old friend, basically the same line of thought as mine and many others;

we are all one people regardless of feautures and physical attributes;

everything should be free, shared equally by all, work, play, food, responsibility;

call me a communist or whatever, we are all in this together; if we all try to change our negative ways, all too soon the negativity will diminish rapidly and smiles and hugs could replace anger and prejudice.

We have to make a decision to change and start doing it; I know I have, and know many others I encourage daily to make the effort.

Take care, observe, peace and love to you.

seeker

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join