It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we really worth saving?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Let me get this right; you have previously said that monoatomic gold was used by the Annunaki, the bad guys, to enhance their puppet kings and leaders.

And now we get this in regard to the same substance;

I have being asked to produce this by my friends and hand it out to the selected awakened ones in the near future real leadership will be needed amongst the people from truthers to combat the lie and deception currently weaved into our system.

So your “friends” have now decided to use the self same material that was used to subjugate our species to aid their plan? And you have been chosen to dole this out to them, this mind altering man-made stimulant? Doesn’t that make you a “dealer”?

Nice of you to worry about my safety but I do have a brain and would only attemp this under safe conditions.

Just because I believe you are misguided in your intentions does not mean I wish you any harm whatsoever.

And as you have also previously informed us that you intend to take this material too, will that mean that you will be included in this fraction of 1% that rules over us?

Yes I already see your reply I am nothing more than a paranoid fool who disturst everyone.
but if that is what you are thinking then you my well learnt friend are already under the spell of the ruling class and fully except this great deception as everyday fact......

No it does not mean that at all. It actually means the opposite; I do question anything that insists it is for the betterment of mankind that is flawed in its concepts or basic understanding of the human condition. That is why you are reading this post.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

April is only around the corner and once people start seeing a bright red object in our skyline my task will be easy.

Till then I can only keep preparing.

You would not believe how hard it is to obtain a home smelter that heats to 5000 Degrees.

I now have all the information that I need to make my own monatomic powder and exactly how it is to be taken and with what,

Deer smokingman2006

Thank you for your information. I thank you for sharing your experiences with us here on ATS.

In my own experience it is only possible for one to understand if you experience what it is you are trying to understand.
So there for it is ludicrous to judge anothers experience as it is not your own.

My experience has told me that things are falling apart as time is ramping up and people are trying to fit there whole live in to one moment. People are seeing their age old belief systems they were so comfortable in collapsing around them, frantically trying to hold them up.

For decades the first world nations lazing in there mindless greed driven societal programming have been blinded to the poverty of the third world and the non stop killing of their fellow humans being slaughtered in the name of Religion, greed and justice. This I believe will come to an end very soon but not before we pass through the painful birth that awaits us. This is where I believe where we are now in the birth canal.

A new age is coming but we must lay the old age to rest before we can move on.

The old age is Fear an the new age is Love, embrace the Love.
If we discover that there is no beginning and there is no end then why fear?
------------------------------------------------------

Do you have any further information on this bright red object that is to be witnessed in April in our skies and what preparations should one make in regards to the safety of his loved ones?

I am also interested in where you obtained the information on the production of monatomic gold, if you could send me a link to this I would be grateful to you.

Anthony

(grammar review)

[edit on 25-1-2009 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Comrad "smokingman 2006" your story is very interesting and very unique. I wish you would continue with your story and tell us more about the 5 dragons that came here approximately 20,000 years ago and how they pertain to the future, since you mentioned them in this thread and your other thread. Please continue on with your story.....

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

In my own experience it is only possible for one to understand if you experience what it is you are trying to understand.
So there for it is ludicrous to judge anothers experience as it is not your own.

So, does this mean that because we, the posters on this thread, have not had the same “experience” as smokingman2006, then we are not qualified to question him?

Does this also imply that the search for truth or knowledge is completely invalid in discussion?

If you met someone by chance who has a hobby or philosophy that you find yourself increasingly interested in, does this mean you would not question them about it? Would you walk away because you haven’t “experienced” the same as them?

I’ve never met an alien to my knowledge, but I believe you’ll find me perfectly capable and eager to ask pertinent and even probing question of someone who supposedly has, because I want to learn.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Beamish

I will make a convert of you yet.........

Look at your northern skies late next month you could be surprised

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Thats why I like these type of threads and posts.

There is always two sides to the coin, Three if you include the edge..

Both sides have to prove theyr right and disprove the other side is wrong, there will be no winners, only second places.

But even if proof is forthcoming and presented people will always try to debunk it.. or say its fake.

Roll on my encounter so I can have the arguments and discussions...

Until then I'm still perched on the edge waiting to topple to one side or the other, and sometimes it's difficult to stay upright..

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Beamish
I will make a convert of you yet.........

Really? And why is that? Could it be for one of these reasons:

Comet C/2008 J1 (Boattini) - this 17th magnitude comet continues to grace the skies pretty much all night in the circumpolar northern constellation of Perseus; this active comet continues to deserve attention by both visual and CCD astronomers, and has demonstrated a highly elongated strong coma and possible sunward anti-tail....still is well worth watching! This is only one of the three "Boattini Triplet" comets this month.

Comet C/2006 W3 (Christensen) - Another circumpolar northern comet, reaching magnitude 13 possibly in February, in the constellation of Lacerta; although circumpolar, this nice comet is highest at around nightfall local time, when it is high in northwestern skies for northern latitudes. This is a very fine comet, demonstrating a very nice linear tail and sharply defined nucleus in wide coma.

Or this one?:

Comet C/2008 T2 (Cardinal)

www.arksky.org...

You do realize that 2009 is the International Year of Astronomy, don’t you? It won’t just be me looking skyward, but thousands of others too. And a lot of them will be watching this:

We do know that in late February, Comet Lulin may become at least bright enough to see with the naked eye as it passes very close to the brilliant star Regulus, the heart of Leo the Lion.

www.pressofatlanticcity.com...

A newly discovered comet passes close to Earth in February, visible in binoculars and perhaps even with the unaided eye. Comet Lulin, or C/2007 N3, reaches its peak of brightness around February 24. It moves quickly through the constellations Libra and Virgo and passes by bright objects such as Saturn, making it easy to spot. Comet Lulin is a unique two-tailed comet, sporting both a traditional tail and an anti-tail.

stargazing.suite101.com...

Or will it be Venus in all its glory?:

Venus has been the brightest "star" in the evening sky for months now. It is causing quite a stir in the west southwest after sunset, imitating a plane with its dazzling light. It is appropriate that the planet named after the Goddess of Love take center stage on Valentine's Day and all month. Although Venus is magnificently bright through February, it reaches its peak of brilliance on February 19 at magnitude -4.8.

stargazing.suite101.com...

Now, I’m assuming that when you say northern skies you mean northern hemisphere. If you don’t mean that, what are you saying exactly?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Beamish
Could it be for one of these reasons
constellation of Perseus
constellation of Lacerta

...comets in Perseus and Lacerta. Hmm. I admit that does raise my eyebrows somewhat. Harbingers of change manifesting in both the slayer of Medusa, as well as the lizard. Some easy metaphors to be made there.

smokingman2006

I'm not interested in surprises. So, three questions:

1) What exactly are you suggesting will be visible next month?

2) Why is it now next month, when a week ago you were saying a bright red object would be visible in April?

3) How will it affect the faith and trust you have with your source if May rolls around and the above does not happen?

I don't really need an answer for number three. But I recommend you have one for yourself.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

There is always two sides to the coin, Three if you include the edge..
Both sides have to prove theyr right and disprove the other side is wrong, there will be no winners, only second places.

Though it may seem that I, and others, are pursuing smokingman2006 doggedly, “hounding” him, perhaps, because of his claims, it should be pointed out that I’m not doing it because I have to prove I’m right. Nor do I have to prove him wrong; my focus, in this thread and others (and in life) is solely on the truth. I want to know the truth surrounding the ETH more than anyone, believe me. That is why I want to read honesty and integrity in the accounts from alleged contactees, not a contrived film script. And as I’ve said before, I’m not looking for a victory.

I am not a self-appointed “lord of reality”. Nor or am I looking for a p***ing match.

But even if proof is forthcoming and presented people will always try to debunk it.. or say its fake.

This is true, to an extent. We are always presented with “proof” in the same way, in photos and grainy videos etc. Maybe some of these offerings have portrayed real events, but unfortunately they are always going to be compared and judged by the incredible amount of fakes that also litter the field of ufology.
This is why I have asked smokingman2006 for something from his “friends” that transcends the typical type of evidence, something that will simply make us sit up and take notice because to not do so would be denying reality. And as we are supposedly dealing with highly superior beings, that shouldn’t be too much to ask, should it?

Are we allowed this simple solution to silence all “naysayers”? No. there’s always an excuse why it cannot happen, or the request is simply ignored.

And now we get cryptic hints to watch the skies. No clarification, just a vague insinuation.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

I'm not interested in surprises.

Neither am I, nor vagaries or conceits. But I am interested in receiving hard evidence, as in tangible corroboration or a deeply personal disclosure. And this lead me neatly to:

1) What exactly are you suggesting will be visible next month?

Just had a rather unpleasant thought; could we possibly be witnessing the birth pangs of another Blossom moment, here, on this very thread?

Oh joy.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Just had a rather unpleasant thought; could we possibly be witnessing the birth pangs of another Blossom moment, here, on this very thread?

Not a chance beamish all I am saying if that there will be a big jump in UFO sighting starting next month and this will keep increasing till it will be impossible for the governments to deny.

this new energy will also start reaching us by then and to some it will hasten the awakening experience the only downside is that those with blackhearts will flip out more during these times and we can expect a sharp rise in senseless crimes.
My abilities to see and read auras has improved quite a bit over the last couple of weeks and many people I have known for quite a while have much darker Auras than I would have believe before my encounter .
including my local preist people do a nice job of masking their true feelings but there are many of us with light Auras so all is not lost.
The not common color I see on people represents the mood of anger.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Not a chance beamish

Ah, but remember Blossom Goodchild went world-wide public with her belief that a ship was going to show itself on Oct 14th last year? Recall that? She was positive it was going to happen, but was wrong because she was deluding herself, or was being deluded.

Remember in some of my earlier posts I kept mentioning that your “message” reminded me of the Trojan Horse? A threat disguised as a gift? I haven't forgotten that possibility.

all I am saying if that there will be a big jump in UFO sighting starting next month and this will keep increasing till it will be impossible for the governments to deny.

How do you quantify a “big jump” as measured against what? And why only in the northern skies? You say late February, which is as vague as it gets. You have insider information, give us specifics.

And what will you do in the event of this not happening?

the only downside is that those with blackhearts will flip out more during these times and we can expect a sharp rise in senseless crimes. My abilities to see and read auras has improved quite a bit over the last couple of weeks and many people I have known for quite a while have much darker Auras than I would have believe before my encounter.
including my local preist people do a nice job of masking their true feelings but there are many of us with light Auras so all is not lost.
The not common color I see on people represents the mood of anger.

And yet more paranoiac doom mongering.

Once again I ask you in all seriousness, what would you feel if your posts directly precipitated some dreadful and tragic incident? What if you are taken at absolute face value by a deranged individual and the outcome of your insistence that the majority of us are unworthy and savage, and that the bulk of us are going to die anyway in a horrific upheaval, is the loss of even a single human life?
I ask this because your thread is devolving into a venomous diatribe against human nature, and you seem to have completely forgotten that you, despite your increasing abilities and imminent mind altering drug use (monoatomic gold), are human too.

If the situation we find ourselves in was different, and we were in the midst of, say, in an international conflict, this same attitude of yours would get you branded as a collaborator and a mercenary. What a charming set of traits for a messenger of hope.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I look forward to seeing if Smokingmans right about the coming months. I HOPE however that it ISN'T another Blossom Goodchild event either, mind you we could all do with a laugh again, ( even if it is at someone else's expense - criminal I know but I'm like that).

If he right then great, if not we can get back to guessing as to when and IF there will be an increase in UFO activity as it seems to have died down a little, and those that do get reported usually end up in the local laughable tabloids, who do a pi**poor attempt at 'reporting'.

As for SM's 'abilities' , good luck if they're geuine, I can normally tell what people are feeling by the way they speak to me or by body language, Aura's are all well and good at telling what the TRUE emotions the person is going through. We have to talk SM's word that they are genuine, ( to him at least) and agree with Beamish that proof is asked forand required to substansiate any claim.

There is also an increase in senseless crime you don't need 'super powers' or alien technology to tell that , just watch the Earthly thing called TV.
There are more crimes against the person these days because everyone is so angry and without any way 'legally' of letting out such anger it blows up in someones face. Either as a road rage , knife or gun , or even physical attack. And in these current 'credit' crises then more people are going to get burgled and robbed.
Its a fact of life here on Earth.

As for getting back to the subject - - We ARE a savage race still but we are still learning to supress the anger , the fear , and the angst , but it IS happening too slowly for some, sure there are times we all feel angry at something or someone, but we can choose to turn away from the emotion.
We can talk our way out of a fight but a lot of people like to punch for fun. Thats the way a lot of people aren't though. they're the ones that should be saved if there IS a cataclysm about to befall this world .

I think we are in the middle of a cataclysm already, its not an asteroid smashing into us, its not an alien attack, its simply mankind refusing to enlighten itself, to become something it SHOULD be, we daudle along in the fine line between the old ways and old days, full of wars, and the new fantastic future, full of hope and promise.

There are those of us that want to be 'retro' , live the 'good ol times' again and wish to remain there as its what they know and what they are used to.
And there are the rest of us who want to see what tomorrow will bring, what new wonders, what new sights and sounds and smells. We look forward with anticipation toward a new dawn, but unfortunatly the sun has not yet set on the old day.

I have my back to the old day, the old world and look towards the horizon and the rising of the sun to see what joy it brings, what challenges, what trials and then I can decide if I have done right not only by myself but for the rest of humanity by being the best person I can be, given the situation , the trials handed to me by whatever power rules the universe.

If we all had the mentality of " I SHALL OVERCOME" then maybe we can get to living and loving, not dying and killing.
My first rule of thumb is if in doubt , GO HOME and think about it, think about the repercussions of your actions, how many lives will your endeavours touch? is it worth the anger when happiness touches more lives than a single mindless violent action ever can.

Beamish and Smokingman - - I now your at odds with each other , and as I've said before , you've agreed to disagree, it doesn't matter to me who's right and who's not, I'd like to give you both a hug ( in a manly way of course *cough*)

As for the monatomic powder 'drugs' if anything like the Human industry quality is like SM , if I were you , I would try and get some from your friends, the stuff we produce is cr*p apparently and nowhere near the ET's level of quality, and besides haven't you watched southpark?

Drugs are bad, m'kay??? just say noooooo!

[edit on 28/1/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

We ARE a savage race still but we are still learning to supress the anger , the fear , and the angst… We can talk our way out of a fight but a lot of people like to punch for fun. Thats the way a lot of people aren't though. they're the ones that should be saved if there IS a cataclysm about to befall this world .

Ah, but apparently it doesn’t matter if you’re a good, kind, socially motivated person, for when the “mass” roars past us, only the chosen will survive. Oh, and if you’re over forty then you’re screwed too, so that’s me out of the loop.

I agree with you to an extent when you say that we are in the midst of a “cataclysm” right now, but would add this; we have been in it for centuries. And though it may seem that everything’s coming to a head, what with wars and threats of wars and societal unrest and drugs and a distinct lack of morals (mainly in the West, I might add), we have to keep it all in perspective. Bad news sells. That’s why it’s constantly in our faces, and good news is ignored by the MSM. But all is not lost:

www.goodnewsnetwork.org...

www.positivenews.net...

www.happynews.com...

www.sagoodnews.co.za...

And there are many more sites like those, all full of positive and forward looking stories and individuals. When you see that there is an alternative to the depressing view of what we are constantly told we are, then it is possible to realize that we haven’t given up on ourselves. For every sc*mbag that decides to force his lack of intelligence on another, and for every crook and dealer and rapist and murderer there are thousands more decent and caring and upstanding folk.

I dream of a society that has managed to conquer the more basic wants of our primitive self. To walk from your home and not be confronted by the threat of naked aggression and the dour oppression of negativity is an aspiration we all strive for, and we will get there.
We may be unable to enlighten ourselves at present, but given time to mature and enough consideration of what is truly important, and with the aid of decent leadership, that enlightenment of the mind we so desperately desire will come about. Then, and only then, will we look back and see the times we live in now for what they really are; a classroom that taught us through painful lessons that to live life in peace and trust is perfectly achievable.

smokingman2006’s almost religiously inspired scenario of inevitable punishment and immense power has no bearing on the reality that we face together. Yes, the world and its citizens are not perfect, but we are trying to correct that flaw. We could do it ourselves over time, but wouldn’t it be a far more compassionate gesture to have a hand held out in an act of kindness from others far more mature than us, as opposed to that same hand brushing the bulk of us aside to select a few preferred individuals?

Beamish and Smokingman - - I now your at odds with each other , and as I've said before , you've agreed to disagree, it doesn't matter to me who's right and who's not, I'd like to give you both a hug ( in a manly way of course *cough*)

As I have said, there’ll be no victors here, once this thread has ended. I admire you for standing by your principals and maintaining the courage of your convictions. And for this noble attribute, I shall put you on my “must buy a drink” list in return. Come the ATS convention, the first cold one is one me, ‘kay?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Food for thoughts here last time I spoke with Amizarac she told me about a secretive group of slave masters who meet up twice a year under different cover names she called them Original World Leaders.

As far as I know this name has never been used before as my searches found nothing.

This group of elitist pretty much plan all the major dramas that shape our world.
they number under 7000 and most work under the spotlight yet they reach into most industry and government.

The 80% gain that Mc the golden arches has made in 2008 is further proof that we are losing the battle against process food an its damages to the mind and body of fellow humans.
peace and hope

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Food for thoughts here last time I spoke with Amizarac she told me about a secretive group of slave masters who meet up twice a year under different cover names she called them Original World Leaders.

As far as I know this name has never been used before as my searches found nothing.

This group of elitist pretty much plan all the major dramas that shape our world.
they number under 7000 and most work under the spotlight yet they reach into most industry and government.

The 80% gain that Mc the golden arches has made in 2008 is further proof that we are losing the battle against process food an its damages to the mind and body of fellow humans.
peace and hope

We're not losing the processed food fight, its just that we're losing the work to gain fight, People have been led to believe its easier to go out and buy ready made food. Hence the fast food wars.
We're told that there's no cleaning up to be done, all the food is hygenically prepared and hot , in our hands in a couple of minutes.
Again its pandering to our easy, lazy , quick mentality.
The fact that the big Mc has made 80% profits is proof that people are told to prepare good food takes time and isn't much better that a big mac and that the people are believing it.

Also the 7000 people you've mentioned I have heard of before , something along the lines off all the Governments leaders meeting behind closed doors away from the media and deciding world politics out of the spotlight rings a bell to me.

And Beamish, if your ever in London , drop me a line and I'll buy you a cold one , you ever come near the Bank of England , send me a U2U , theres a couple of decent pubs round here. If I come over there though Beamish , I'll take you up on the offer.

The offer goes out to Smokingman too, and anyone else for that matter, Might as well be nice to as many as I can before the big drop

Hell, I'll even buy Amizarac a pint of whatever she wants.

And Beamish, thanks for the happynews links too.

[edit on 28/1/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Are we really worth saving?

No.

I dont think so.

Cant prove it naysayers.

But I know that's the right answer.

Sorry

Mungo

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Data nice thought out answer yet again here is a little test go out and buy a cheese burger leave it in its wrapper and put it away in a draw at home for 6 weeks then check it out, bet you it looks and smells the same as it did the day you bought it

surely that cant be healthy for your body.

6 years ago while living in Sydney I was looking at buying an investment appartment in the CBD Sydney centre so to speak the new appartments they were building that I personaly inspected had no kitchen in them at all only room for a microwave and kettle.
We are slowly being geared for others to prepare all our food and drinks for us and trust them blindly as to what is put in them.
Lately I have to even check label on bottle water to make sure I am not buying one with fluoride .

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Lately I have to even check label on bottle water to make sure I am not buying one with fluoride .

I think we saw you do that. Had to be.
Freaky really.

Checking the contents of water?

Geebus. That's hectic.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Data nice thought out answer yet again here is a little test go out and buy a cheese burger leave it in its wrapper and put it away in a draw at home for 6 weeks then check it out, bet you it looks and smells the same as it did the day you bought it

surely that cant be healthy for your body.

6 years ago while living in Sydney I was looking at buying an investment appartment in the CBD Sydney centre so to speak the new appartments they were building that I personaly inspected had no kitchen in them at all only room for a microwave and kettle.
We are slowly being geared for others to prepare all our food and drinks for us and trust them blindly as to what is put in them.

HMM 6 week old burger, Thought they were matured for 6 weeks anyway, sat on the shelf whilst the Jubs talk about girlfriends and boyfriends, at least they do round our way.
Besides , ain't ever gonna waste my time or money in either McD or BK, gonna go straight to a nandos and eat chicken peri peri , Yum yum...

There are no decent menu items in any restaurant these days, thats why I try and prepare my own food, and I can believe the fluoride in water checking I do that myself....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join