It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post UFO Disclosure ideas in the "Citizen's Briefing Book" to Barack Obama on change.gov!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Upped another 10! The truth needs to be [finally] told!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
this is crazy, out of everything going on in our country right now you all want ufo disclosure!?!? how about chemtrail disclosure or something more relative to the health of our fellow citizens... We know that E-T's exist... come on....

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamjesusphish
this is crazy, out of everything going on in our country right now you all want ufo disclosure!?!? how about chemtrail disclosure or something more relative to the health of our fellow citizens... We know that E-T's exist... come on....

I agree that there are a ton of crazy things going on in our country and the world at the moment.....that being said, I think this issue trumps everything. I thinks it's bigger than everything going on combined. Is it as time sensitive as the issues at the moment, no....absolutely not....but that doesn't take away from the fact that it's the most important issue mankind has had. Most pressing, no. Most important, yes.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamjesusphish

Why does one thing exclude the other?

You want "chemtrail disclosure"? Present your case, fight for it. We surely won't vote you down.

I don't understand why people think these ideas are competing with one another, they are not. If they are good ideas, they deserved to be heard and hopefully put into practice.

Even if you are a skeptic in regards of ET beings visiting our Planet, if the Government does have information about it and doesn't tell the people, why do you oppose the efforts to make that information known? How does it affect you, or your idea?

I'm willing to bet that many have voted on the idea of UFO disclosure are not proponents of the ET hypothesis, but understand that UFOs deserve an honest and scientific investigation.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme
reply to post by nsaeyes

It can go two ways.

If we end up putting this on Digg and/or Youtube, depending on herd mentality, it may go up or adversely cause it to trend down. I've found people in their mid-30's to mid-50's are more likely to entertain the idea that UFOs are non-terrestrial. I'm only 28 myself, but even when I try to broach the topic in a gentle manner with fellow programmers / engineers, the idea is almost always immediately ridiculed.

That being said Digg probably isn't the right place as it tends to attract tweens and the mid to late 20's crowd. Youtube encompasses a larger demographic so if we were to advertise anywhere I would say it represents a more favorable target audience.

yeah, I think that's about right....plus, I could be wrong, but I think YouTube has a larger base just in general.

I am a screenwriter, so writing a PSA type 60 second or120 second spot shouldn't be too hard. I'll come up with a draft and post it here for people to review and comment on.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

I agree. If someone had the time to put something about this up on YouTube!, they should do it. I don't have the resources or the time, or I would myself...

YouTube could flood that thing. And probably WOULD... We just have to stop the sensationalist claims from being flooded on the comments sections. Seriously guys, the stuff about Lizard People (while all of that may be true) has no place on that site! Please, please, please, if you can't post a comment that isn't sensational, don't post at all. You are doing more harm than good. I don't mean to ride anyone or anything, but please think about it.
You don't want to give the media anything to ridicule us with.

Your avatar is awesome, btw.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Voted! Current at 1400 points! Keep spreading the word!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by iamjesusphish

You are ignoring the social ramifications of Government Disclosure!

Most of these problems would vanish in the blink of an eye if they were truthful of what they know!

Yes, a lot of us believe firmly that they are out there... And down here. Among us. However, once the Gov. comes clean with this, the world will LITERALLY be as one. And then we can move forward in a way that will be free of deceit.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
reply to post by Xtraeme

I agree. If someone had the time to put something about this up on YouTube!, they should do it. I don't have the resources or the time, or I would myself...

YouTube could flood that thing. And probably WOULD... We just have to stop the sensationalist claims from being flooded on the comments sections. Seriously guys, the stuff about Lizard People (while all of that may be true) has no place on that site! Please, please, please, if you can't post a comment that isn't sensational, don't post at all. You are doing more harm than good. I don't mean to ride anyone or anything, but please think about it.
You don't want to give the media anything to ridicule us with.

Your avatar is awesome, btw.

yes....this must be as professional and as serious as you can make it. there is very little room here for acceptance from government and MSM officials....any inkling or subtext of instablity or lunacy of anykind and this issue becomes a watercooler laughing stock.

Please be as professional and as anti-sensationalist as possible.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by nsaeyes]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'm logged into the site on the UFO page At:
citizensbriefingbook.change.gov...

I have all three of the issues posted opened to their own tabs. I am commenting to each my own weird ideas on the issue, being as specific as I can be. And I intend to spend my days voting up each thread.

I just hope this isn't a ploy of Barrack's to get you to believe he cares in what we're concerned about. If you think about it, His people could have their own people posting and voting up and down on the issues as the Powers That Be want them discussed and voted. Maybe, it's just a ploy to simultaneously:

A) Create lists of People and/ or Ideologies that they may feel are either:
1) A potential threat to their ideology, or,
2) A potential asset to their ideology

B) Give the illusion that the Issues and Votes contained therein their online Briefing Book are the Issues of Concerns or Non-Concerns of the People.
If in fact, they either just utilize the real Issues and Votes as the People create them- after of course altering, modifying, destroying, or letting them stand on there own, as is, as it is deemed to best suit Their needs. Or simply generate Their own Issues and Votes to reach the same ends.

I hope it is legitimate and is not just one more propagandist tool to manipulate our lives. But, the Founding Fathers distrusted Government, and I'd be a fool not to be skeptical as well.

Regardless, I'm up for giving it a shot. I'm all for anything that my honestly ReDress the Grievances of the Mob, oops, Majority. So, I'm off to Vote. Again. And Again. And Again....

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

Please do NOT vote more than once. If the administrators see people abusing the system they're likely to penalize not only the poster, but possibly even the idea.

Keep it legit.

The best thing you can do is spread the word to other like-minded people.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
reply to post by ufo reality

what are the odds that a CFR stooge President is going to allow disclosure ? Disclosure which would result in technology released that free the world from the elite's power grip ? The very same elite that put Obama in power in the first place.

ZERO chance.

Not that Obama has the authority to release the info to begin with. Heck, Obama wont even have access much less the ability to release any info.

Not going to happen folks

Actually, He doesn't have the Access or Authority, because of the Executive Orders of Successive Presidents in an effort to distance the Office of the White House from any potential backlash should an incident occur. At least, insofar as I understand, that's how it is. He merely has to use his Authority to overturn those EO's and issue current EO's granting such Access and Authority to the His Office, Congress, the Courts, and/ or whatever individual/ entity he so desire's. The Powers That Be may not be on board with it, but, I'd have his back. And I'll bet many, many, many Others would as well. Nothing would please US more.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444

UFO technology is locked up in Black Ops projects. The President has no authority to force any disclosure from these projects. Obama couldnt even set foot on Area 51 as he doesnt have the proper "need to know" clearance.

You people are asking someone to disclose something they dont have access too.

The President, the CIA chief, Congress, none of them can get to the technology so how are they to disclose anything ?

Its going to to take a lot more than a thread from here to start disclosure

As much as I am for complete disclosure and release of these technologies to eliminate the world's problems, admriker is right. The black op projects, their controllers, the funds, all of it is outside of the constitutional checks and balances. They are "untouchable".

Now what you all should be doing is instead of begging Obama to disclose UFO info and technology, this effort should be focused on changing the laws that allow the black operations and their cover and being outside of the congressional eye and constitutional checks and balances. Those operations MUST come under the same laws as everything else does in order to be "reachable" by anyone.

At this point...tho it is a very admirable and nobil effort, its only spinning your wheels and wearing out tires and not going to go anywhere.

The laws are what needs to be changed. Once those are put into place that brings all this black op crap into the realm of congressional control and oversight, then and only then will there be any viable action that any president could take to make disclosure happen.

Right now..it is as the black op's will to let it loose or not. And 99.999 chances are...they wont because they are outside of the law. Above it, and byond it.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
can anyone find, or does anyone know the statistic for how many americans have seen a UFO with thier own eyes?

and is there a statistic for the percentage of americans who know someone who has seen a UFO?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
1550 points people.....that's up over 500 points in the last 2 hours....

let's see if we can get over 2,000 by midnight.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nsaeyes

Awesome! Now it's on page 4, up from 5 on the most popular ideas submitted so far. I think there's a good chance that the "UFO Disclosure" idea will make the final cut if we keep this up and spread the word to as many as possible. Plus we jumped on this early. That helped.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
UFO Disclosure is currently #36 on the list.

I'm not an American, so I doubt I can vote in this and haven't attempted to make an account, but If I could I would.

Spread this out.

Get videos on youtube, get it listed on Digg. Hell, even start Myspace and Facebook groups.

How much would It mean to all of us if we could get it to number 1? Imagine that. In the event on Obama not just being another puppet, he may really do it.

What would the MSM say? Remember when Ron Paul was winning all the online poles and the media deduced that it must be because all the 'internet gangs' were rigging the votes? Doubt they could say that about this issue when UFO Disclosure takes the number 1 spot on the to-do list from the American people.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
well not that i'm american or even think the matter is that important compared to many others but ... *voted*.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
When you type "UFO" into the search, there are several coming up now, but make sure you vote this one up. It's the one that has a good chance at this point to end up in the final briefing book to Obama.

citizensbriefingbook.change.gov...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nsaeyes

i think any attention is better than non at all. i for one vote for the youtube video!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join