It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post UFO Disclosure ideas in the "Citizen's Briefing Book" to Barack Obama on change.gov!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well i'm from Europe, so i can't unfortunately, i would like to see this happen.

I am doubting his power will reach that high up the Black Op ladder though

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Although it is probably against standard protocol, I will continue to post my comments so that this thread stays at the top of the "recent posts" list.

Hopefully, as more members sign on and see what's up today, they will participate and make an effort to see that this issue gets the attention that it rightfully deserves.

In my time as a member I've always seen three things that stand out and are constantly discussed: 9/11, Kennedy, Evolution, and UFO's. Oops, that four.

Grab your friends, sign them up and start shouting.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
and ill be sure to help post as well that way it doesnt look like you are posting again and again and again.lol

I have family and friends that would benefit from this as well. so i sent the info along.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs
im noticing some of the points go back down. that sucks, people are probably logging in to vote it down,

i just dont get why someone would feel threatened by this topic. if you simply have ill will towards it dont VOTE.

The naysayers will say everyone who believes UFOs are ET craft are like religious fanatics that believe despite having no evidence to do so.

I have to ask, those who feel threatened by this topic and are apparently voting down the idea, aren't these people acting like religious fanatics when their religion gets attacked?

There are fanatics in both camps, but I don't understand how exactly is this idea threatening. The majority of the comments there are quite down to Earth and realistic requests (Congressional hearings, declassification of older documents, amnesty for people who want to come forward etc).

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

There was another thread, but that was on the "open questions" section of change.gov. The maintainers of the website allowed a week or so to elapse and then they stopped taking questions.

All the old posts are still there.

I've also taken the liberty to redirect people from the old thread to this one.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme
If there's ever been an important thread on ATS it's this one. I encourage everyone to star and flag this sucker.

I could only find two UFO disclosure requests/ideas on the citizen's briefing book:

1. UFO Disclosure
  2. We are not alone in the Universe, and this needs to be officially acknowledged by Barack Obama in 2009!

Currently "UFO disclosure" is in the running with 90 pts. The other has 30. If we want the President to take action we need to get the score above the current most popular idea, which at the moment has 1990 points.

Come on ATS'ers lets put this one on the President's radar!

There is also listed, Disclosure and the Planet as a whole. At:
citizensbriefingbook.change.gov...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zlots331

It would be nice if a MOD made this thread sticky for a few weeks so that we get as many votes as possible.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I cast my vote,for all the good it will do.Every one knows that the shadow government controls all the UFO data.Lets vote to expose the government that really runs the country,that would be quite enlightening.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan
The truth would cause a panic and not to mention the oversite from senators and congressmen who knew nothing would be using this as political angles for re-election and the outing of top officials. This would cause a melt down in D.C. "which isn't a bad thing in my view".

I would love to see DC melt down. Maybe our alien brothers could fire a few shots across the bow to shake things up.

There are quite a few of those blow hards that I would love to see squirm when the facts finally come out. Let the fittest survive and the connivers disappear.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I know!!!

Lets get Blossom Goodchild involved. Her thread set a record for posts.

Of course we really couldn't let the PTB know about her involvement, just keep the skinny here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Just posted. I didn't post a comment up I clicked up.

UFO disclosure is now at 910

We are not alone in the universe.... 640

Just an update.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by locster
Well i'm from Europe, so i can't unfortunately, i would like to see this happen.

You can! Everyone can sign up and vote on ideas and post comments regardless of the country they're in.

You don't have to post comments either you can just vote up the idea. It takes at most 2 minutes to sign up and vote.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
We are not alone now at 660.

UFO Disclosure is at 990! Let's get that puppy over 1,000.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zlots331
We are not alone now at 660.

UFO Disclosure is at 990! Let's get that puppy over 1,000.

thats wierd, i just voted it up and it was also at 990...

edit, just clicked the link again and its now at 1,000. we must have voted at the same time.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by wheazy]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
OK, here's the bottom line. The top idea so far is about a light rail system (which I think is positively ridiculous) with 7,730 points.

Here are member stats (sorry MOD's, hope it's OK to use these).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Member Information
Total member accounts: 153,768
Members who have posted: 80,512
Percentage of members who have posted: 52 %
Number of members with 20 or fewer posts: 65,433
Number of members with 20 to 100 posts: 8,312
Number of members with 100 to 500 posts: 4,493
Number of members with 500 to 1,000 posts: 966
Number of members with 1,000 to 5,000 posts: 872
Number of members with 5,000 to 10,000 posts: 81
Number of members with more than 10,000 posts: 41
Quantity of posts by members with more than 10,000 posts: 638,510

New member accounts: Past 24 hours: 89
New member accounts: Past 7 days: 3,180
New member accounts: Past 30 days: 2,202
New member accounts: Past Year: 25,878

Now at 10 points a vote, with ONLY new members voting, that would sky rocket this topic to 258,878 points!!!

Let them try to ignore it then. Vote, vote, vote.

edit to add link.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by zlots331]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wheazy
thats wierd, i just voted it up and it was also at 990...

edit, just clicked the link again and its now at 1,000. we must have voted at the same time.

It's at 1050 points right now. As LordThumbs pointed out, it appears some people are voting the idea down, that's why sometimes the points are lower than previously were.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge

As LordThumbs pointed out, it appears some people are voting the idea down, that's why sometimes the points are lower than previously were.

Let's track the hoodlums down and put them on the first spaceship outta town!!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is all nice and all but I dont think the president has this kind of power or is even in the "loop" about this...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wheazy

Its now at 1190!!!! keep up the momentum!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
i know that sucks that people would vote it down. they probably voted for mccain, totally just kidding people.

look as stated by converge we are not all ufo fanatics. yes we get excited from time to time when someone video tapes something that cannot be explained. or maybe the newest retired military person comes forward but hey any credible subject is worth getting excited over.

as i said before, if you simply have an ill will towards the ufo topic please dont go out of your way to vote it down, your really just delaying the obvious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join