It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time To Tell The Truth About Israel …Without Fear Of The Mind Police , by David Icke

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

This is clear, Hamas broke the truce by launching missiles into Israel, and there was no justification for these attacks. All could have been taken care of by peaceful means.[quote/]

And suffer the little children...

There are numerous Muslim states on this planet, but only one Jewish state, Israel, and the greedy Muslims refuse to grant them even this. Those who deny Israel their right to existence are not on the side of right, they are on the side of evil and arrogance, love of self above all others, along with hypocrisy.

Have you seen a map of Israel?.... How much more space do they need? They have the Palestinian people cornered and even then there are "neighborhoods", nothing more than illegal colonies in the little space they have.

The long convoluted stream of nonsense to deny Israel a right to exist, or to justify a murderous rampage in India, or blowing up a school full of children in Russia are nothing but a rant without logic or reason created by those who only care to spread war and terror for their own personal gains.

I have nothing but contempt for someone that kills in India, or blows up a school in Russia... or drops bombs on women and children in Gaza.

I'm not asking for the state of Israel to disappear as a matter of fact neither do the Palestinian people. Terrorists might but not the Palestinian people. Take a look at how the number of Israeli deaths in Palestinian terror attacks has gone down since 2000.

Israe l Ministry of Foreign Affairs

In the end people are just people, I'm shure there are Palestinian people, the majority I'm willing to bet, that just want all this violence to end. I dont blame the Jews or the Palestinians I blame their governments. Its just that in this case HAMAS happens to be Israels and the US's Frankenstein.

I apologize for misspelling and gramatical errors, its late and I dont feel like reading over everything.

[edit on 1/11/2009 by 3vilscript]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski

Take a look at these maps and then tell me how you would react if you and your people were in the same situation.

Looking at those maps of yours I have a few thoughts come to mind. First one is I find is so convenient that the land owned by a nomadic group of people fit so nicely within the borders that make up Israel. No one is contesting that the border lands divided up by the UN are also theirs, and why not? Maybe it’s because those are muslin states and the Palestine people are a group of muslins with no home, and no one would want to take land from a Muslin state and give it to them even if that land is as much as theirs as Israel is.

The second thing I see that is striking is the size of Israel. It looks to be what 30 miles at its widest point and 100 miles long, and once again this is far too much land for 5 million Jews to call home.

Another part is how after the 1967 war Israel more than doubled their size but gave the land back. I also see that Egypt had control over Gaza for decades and didn’t do a thing for the people there, ever. Why? Was it because they didn’t want to help them and see them as only a burden, but the land in Egypt past the canal can be just as easily called Palestine land as much as Israel, or large chunks or Jordan, Iraq and Syria.

I think you pick and choose your bias as much as those who you complain about doing the same.

Palestinian people have been terrorised by Israel for many years - there is a reason that Israel have had hundreds of UN resolutions and condemnations aginst them, just as there is a reason that the US has blocked every single one of those resolutions.

I think the big question is why? Why does Israel win wars against Jordan and Egypt, but they take no land and form treaties with those countries? Maybe the answer is those two countries stop attacking Israel and decided to live next to them in peace.

Let me ask how you would react if you were thrown out of your home and off your land, made a refugee, starved and branded a terrorist because you dared to oppose this injustice.

You cannot answer, because you have no argument other than the usual all muslims are terrorists and israel can do no wrong.

So just where can the Jews call home? They have lived in that area for a few thousand years, so there got to be land there that is theirs by 3000 years of squatter rights. Where is the actual home of a nomadic group of people we call Palestinians? Where is the home of American/Canadian/Central/South America Indians? Where is the country for the Kurds? Where is the home for the Fur, Massalit and Zaghawa tribes in Darfur?

Terrorist is such as fun word...

Christians had the IRA in Ireland and we have had our own, like David Koresh in Texas who had a good possibility to be rather extreme, but the difference is all in the numbers. Koresh affected Waco and maybe some of Texas. The IRA affected England and Ireland, but Muslin terrorist affect all four corners of the world.

If there was 10,000 David Koresh want-a-be with all their cults around the world I would get really worried that Christian terrorist were ready to do major harm to anyone and everyone who do not believe as they do. No one is suggesting Muslins are terrorist by nature, but in today’s world the majority of terrorist are Muslin and their number are enough to affect the entire world, and as extreme you think Israel is, these guys are by far more extreme in their calling.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by YeshuaWarrior

Who said God said that?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

You know as well as I do that israel has displaced hundreds of thousands of palestinians from their homes - they go into somewhere, throw the locals out or bully, intimidate and in some cases keep killing people until they run for their lives, and this has been going on for many, many years.

There is also the fact that palestinians have lived on this land for thousands and thousands of years - something conveniently overlooked by many - but many of the jewish "settlers" are not from the area at all.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

You know as well as I that Muslims harass and try to intimidate non-Muslims, they concentrate in groups, isolate themselves as a community, and then begin to strike out against neighboring communities as they are doing around the globe. Should a member of the Muslim community reach out and connect to those outside of the Muslim community, they are punished, and often murdered. See the global spread of honor killings carried out by Muslims. All the while Muslims concentrate on expanding their numbers through ridiculously high birth rates. We are expected to bear their expanding numbers while they attack us continuously.

Once again, the shoe is on the other foot.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Looking at those maps of yours I have a few thoughts come to mind. First one is I find is so convenient that the land owned by a nomadic group of people fit so nicely within the borders that make up Israel. No one is contesting that the border lands divided up by the UN are also theirs, and why not? Maybe it’s because those are muslin states and the Palestine people are a group of muslins with no home, and no one would want to take land from a Muslin state and give it to them even if that land is as much as theirs as Israel is.

Are you referring to the Arabs?

If so this is incorrect.Only the Bedouin are nomads.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Oh please - perpetuating these myths does you no credit.

I have a large number of muslim friends who are perfectly happy and well integrated into our society and many aspects of our culture.

Your bias and seeming hatred of all things muslim is not only racist, it is also tiresome.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

reply to post by poet1b

Oh please - perpetuating these myths does you no credit.

I have a large number of muslim friends who are perfectly happy and well integrated into our society and many aspects of our culture.

Your bias and seeming hatred of all things muslim is not only racist, it is also tiresome.

None of my business, I suppose, but the problems most of us have with Islam that have a problem with Islam is not racial, but philosophical. Islam has many adherents - European, African, Arabic, Indonesian, etc., just as Christianity has many adherents. Sadly, both religions have a particularly bloody history, so, yes, it is all very tiresome, but racial - I don't think so.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DisgustedOne

Unfortunately, some posters seem to forget this and refer only to "arab" muslims, which is most definitely racist.

It's strange, because a lot of the most radical muslims are converts to the religion.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

2 words Occams Razor. Look it up Mr. "Paid for by Israel to blow up their own people then start a war killing more of their own people turning the whole world aginst them"

Real smart assumption.

Leaders attacking their own people to get what they want is an age old method.It is also a great way to get the people to support you.

Would the people of America have supported their governments invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq before 9/11?

No.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

I am just holding a mirror up to you and those on your side of the argument. Somehow you think it is acceptable to bash all Israelis, call them crooks and brutes, but when the same attitude is applied towards Muslims, you cry racism and foul.

Israel is the only Jewish nation on the planet, and yet you would deny its existence, while there are numerous Muslim controlled nations. The constantly repeated and defeated arguments of those who want to destroy Israel play like a broken record.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DantesLost

2 words Occams Razor. Look it up Mr. "Paid for by Israel to blow up their own people then start a war killing more of their own people turning the whole world aginst them"

Real smart assumption.

Leaders attacking their own people to get what they want is an age old method.It is also a great way to get the people to support you.

Would the people of America have supported their governments invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq before 9/11?

No.

AAAHHHH! Another "Truther" says the US bombed its own citizens.

I officially deny your reality as obscene and offense and delusional.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by budski

I am just holding a mirror up to you and those on your side of the argument. Somehow you think it is acceptable to bash all Israelis, call them crooks and brutes, but when the same attitude is applied towards Muslims, you cry racism and foul.

Israel is the only Jewish nation on the planet, and yet you would deny its existence, while there are numerous Muslim controlled nations. The constantly repeated and defeated arguments of those who want to destroy Israel play like a broken record.

Rubbish - show me where I have said any of that, to post information which you know to be false is against the T&C and that is what you have just done.

All I want is fair and proper treatment of palestinians by the Israeli government

Israeli and jewish people have been as loud as anyone in their condemnation of the israeli governments actions.

You sir, have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, and rely simply on MSM soundbites to dripfeed you a point of view.

Your assertion about the IRA was equally laughable and shows that you know nothing of the world or its politics or its history.

[edit on 12/1/2009 by budski]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

You didn't answer my question.

And,ever heard of Operation Northwoods?

The US government wanted to attack their own people and blame it on Cuba so they would have an excuse to go to war.Sound familiar?

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plan, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

All you have to do is look at your post I was replying to.

Your words:

they go into somewhere, throw the locals out or bully, intimidate and in some cases keep killing people until they run for their lives, and this has been going on for many, many years.

I just pointed out that Muslims do the same things.

Sure, not all Muslims do this, and neither do all Israelis, but you failed to mention that. You play this cheap tactic time after time after time, and it really is old.

Then you go on to repeat this same old rubbish.

All I want is fair and proper treatment of palestinians by the Israeli government

What about Hamas, and the other Muslim governments who provide Hamas the means to create wars that they can not win, the means to blow up innocents, the means by which they not only bring destruction upon their own people, but often murder their own people for not supporting the way of Islam. You ought to mention the responsibility of the supporters of the Hamas murderer's. It seems the only children you care about are Muslim children. You don't seem to care who Palestinians kill when they launch their missiles. You cling to your twisted version of history and pretend it is alright.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Oh right - so it's only israel and their US sponsors who are allowed to do that?

Anyone else does it and it's a crime.

riiiight - that makes so much sense

Howcome it's only a certain few western countries that have this problem?

Oh that's right - because they created the problem themselves by unwarranted interference in other countries, where they had no business interfering.

I await your apology for posting lies about what I have posted.

[edit on 12/1/2009 by budski]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 3vilscript

hey, this is the problem with this guy, he refuses to accept evidence, manson_322 had ripped him to shreds for the lame arguements he made

[edit on 12-1-2009 by sadchild01]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Off topic, but to demontrate David Icke's ideas that were long dismissed, now in todays. Media.

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
I'm 50/50 on David Icke. He has been right about many things that he predicted would happen, but the whole Reptilian thing is too much for most people, which doesn't do his credibility any good.

I find it strange there is a video game that is HUGE, and is making very large sums of money. about Reptillians living inside the earth in caverns. (secretly)

Who Eventually Turn on the humans and emerge, with guns. beasts. and suicidal pawns. to Take over the surface world.

in the game there is a fuel scource the world uses called Imulsion, that is drilled for like oil.
it occupies much of their subturrainion world. and i guess they got fed up of Humans destroying their world for Oil..I mean imulsion.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by MR BOB]

[edit on 12-1-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DantesLost

You didn't answer my question.

And,ever heard of Operation Northwoods?

The US government wanted to attack their own people and blame it on Cuba so they would have an excuse to go to war.Sound familiar?

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plan, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.

whatreallyhappened.com...

Did it happen? Did it? No? Why not? A plan does not a conspiracy make in your Revrend Wright view of the world.

The US is not the source of evil in the world. Israel DID NOT have MOSSAD cause EVERY trouble in the Middles East as claimed. Aids was not a CIA created disease and God BLESS America and Israel.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

You know as well as I do that israel has displaced hundreds of thousands of palestinians from their homes - they go into somewhere, throw the locals out or bully, intimidate and in some cases keep killing people until they run for their lives, and this has been going on for many, many years.

There is also the fact that palestinians have lived on this land for thousands and thousands of years - something conveniently overlooked by many - but many of the jewish "settlers" are not from the area at all.

But you are mixing logic here. On one side you are saying that those alive are being displaced from their physical homes, and then in the same breath you talk about ancestry rights. My point is their ancestry rights go beyond just the borders of Israel, and since they were nomadic tribes many other places could have been/can be their home too. But it seems that borders created by the UN are strong enough to prevent them from moving to better locations in Jordan, Iraq, Egypt or Syria, and so they are stuck where they are at.

Answer my questions please….

1. The Jews have lived in that area for 1000s of years too, all the Jews of Europe are direct descendants to that area, so where is their Jewish land? It seems you can define Palestine land very easily so do the same for the Jews.

2. The Jews fought wars for their independence just like so many other countries have done, and they have treaties with those countries now and live in peace with them. Why then do they feel the need to war with the Palestine? And why are there different rules just for them in establishing their own internationally recognized state since so many say they are an illegal state but accomplished their legality in the same fashion as most other countries have done?

3. Why didn’t Egypt fix this problem decades ago and give them status as Egyptians to travel and live where they may in Egypt?

4. The big questions…. Why do Jews and Muslins live in peace side by side in many other parts of Israel and the rockets just come from the Gaza strip?

CIA World Facts Books

A November 2005 PA-Israeli agreement authorized the reopening of the Rafah border crossing between the Gaza Strip and Egypt under joint PA and Egyptian control. In January 2006, the Islamic Resistance Movement, HAMAS, won control of the Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC). The international community refused to accept the HAMAS-led government because it did not recognize Israel, would not renounce violence, and refused to honor previous peace agreements between Israel and the PA. HAMAS took control of the PA government in March 2006, but President ABBAS had little success negotiating with HAMAS to present a political platform acceptable to the international community so as to lift economic sanctions on Palestinians. The PLC was unable to convene throughout most of 2006 as a result of Israel's detention of many HAMAS PLC members and Israeli-imposed travel restrictions on other PLC members. Violent clashes took place between Fatah and HAMAS supporters in the Gaza Strip in 2006 and early 2007, resulting in numerous Palestinian deaths and injuries. ABBAS and HAMAS Political Bureau Chief MISHAL in February 2007 signed the Mecca Agreement in Saudi Arabia that resulted in the formation of a Palestinian National Unity Government (NUG) headed by HAMAS member Ismail HANIYA. However, fighting continued in the Gaza Strip, and in June, HAMAS militants succeeded in a violent takeover of all military and governmental institutions in the Gaza Strip. ABBAS dismissed the NUG and through a series of Presidential decrees formed a PA government in the West Bank led by independent Salam FAYYAD. HAMAS rejected the NUG's dismissal and has called for resuming talks with Fatah, but ABBAS has ruled out negotiations until HAMAS agrees to a return of PA control over the Gaza Strip and recognizes the FAYYAD-led government. FAYYAD and his PA government initiated a series of security and economic reforms to improve conditions in the West Bank. ABBAS participated in talks with Israel's Prime Minister OLMERT and secured the release of some Palestinian prisoners and previously withheld customs revenue.

Maybe this has a lot to do with the troubles that we see in Gaza and not in the other Muslin parts of Israel....just maybe.

One last question...how many Palestinians has Hamas and Fayyad killed compared to how many Israel has killed...............

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Xtrozero]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join