Time To Tell The Truth About Israel …Without Fear Of The Mind Police , by David Icke

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I dont care what people think of david 's crazy ideas of reptilians ruling the world etc. All I have to say is, if ever I wanted to present everything I have learned over the last few years in a video i would exactly copy his presentation of the truth in july of 2007. He encapsulated everything! that i know to be true in this speech and said it better than i ever possibly could. For that I thank you Mr. Icke. For in all honesty, people should question his motives for enduring the ridicule he has endured over the last 15 years. One would have to be 100% sure of what they are saying to still be pushing the truth after all this time. In my opinion anyone who dismisses the information in the video mentioned , are walking around in bliss-ful ignorance. Please look inside yourselves and realise when the truth is been spoken. For whatever gods sake just look at the passion this man exudes. No one could have that much passion about something they know to be false. Think what you want to its your right to do so. But dont be an idiot and dismiss this as lies.

A bientot

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
5,000 rockets have been fired into Israel since 2005. If If 5,000 rockets were fired into your nation what would your response be? "Let's be kind to the people doing the shooting!"

According to Yvonne Ridley, a journalist with a lot of ME time,

Hamas rockets have killed just over 20 Israelis since 2001 whereas Israel’s war on Gaza has killed more than 700 including more than 200 children in the last 13 days. The seriously maimed and injured is running in to thousands as I write.

If someone bumped into you in the street would you feel morally justified in turning round and stabbing them in the throat?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23

5,000 rockets have been fired into Israel since 2005. If If 5,000 rockets were fired into your nation what would your response be? "Let's be kind to the people doing the shooting!"

Hamas rockets have killed just over 20 Israelis since 2001 whereas Israel’s war on Gaza has killed more than 700 including more than 200 children in the last 13 days. The seriously maimed and injured is running in to thousands as I write.

If someone bumped into you in the street would you feel morally justified in turning round and stabbing them in the throat?

My first thought was to call you a drama queen but I won't.

Your throat analogy is completely overblown and does a disservice to your thought.

"It's only 20 dead Jews!" Right?

"It's only 3000 dead Americans!" Right?

What right does America have to attack?

What right does Israel have to kill anyone?

How much is a dead jew worth to you? 1 Palestinian? What if he and his buddies killed 2 Jews? Can Israel only kill him and 1 other to be fair?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by YeshuaWarrior
reply to post by budski

Israel is God's nation. God's word says I will bless those that bless Israel and curse those that curse Israel. Your rant cursing Israel brings curses on you. Good luck your going to need it. If Hamas was lobbing missiles into the United States how do you think we would react? With vengeance of course, as we should.

"God's word says I will bless those that bless Israel and curse those that curse Israel. Your rant cursing Israel brings curses on you."

And you know this is true how? Did you read it somewhere and in the same place you read it, it claimed to be true?
Ok, the entire universe is being run by Mickey Mouse, and I know this because Mickey (via Minnie, Donald and Goofy) wrote it down and stated that this is the truth. Don't even give Mickey or his representatives a discerning hard glance, or you will suffer the Disney Curse.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by moniker

Just like they made up the holocaust to create israel.

This video presents evidence debunking the party line story surrounding the Auschwitz camp in Poland during the Nazi occupation, thereby undermining the 'official holocaust' story(a fabricated hoax). The 'history' about Auschwitz we generally hear about is the 'history' supporting the zionist 'understanding' about what went on during the Third Reich era of Germany. This video reveals that most of the 'official history' of the 'holocaust' is based on lies, myths, and war time propaganda. This video helps holocaust skeptics in their fight for the true understanding of history during that period
video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Only fools can't see that Israel not only has a right to exist, but to defend herself.

I will never side with those who think they have a right to murder innocents to further their own political causes. Attack your political enemies, yes, by all means, but but to intentionally blow up a school full of children is as fiendish of an act as can be done.

By lobbing rockets at unidentified targets in Israel, Hamas made itself the inevitable target of response by Israel in self defense. What is more disturbing, is that Hamas, at the same time, made the people of Gaza targets as well.

Hamas bears the responsibility of this expanding war.

Who is the tool of the IC's and the war mongers?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

You are still not responding to any posts and relying on MSM rhetoric to try and "prove" a point which doesn't exist.

This lack of knowledge of the issues involved does you no favours and highlights only your ignorance.

Many posters have brought information to the table which you have refused to acknowledge time after time - presumably because it does not suit your skewed view.

The tired old tactic of trying to wait until the thread has gone quiet in order to "have the last word" and therefore "prove" your point has failed.

Take a look at these maps and then tell me how you would react if you and your people were in the same situation.

Palestinian people have been terrorised by Israel for many years - there is a reason that Israel have had hundreds of UN resolutions and condemnations aginst them, just as there is a reason that the US has blocked every single one of those resolutions.

Let me ask how you would react if you were thrown out of your home and off your land, made a refugee, starved and branded a terrorist because you dared to oppose this injustice.

You cannot answer, because you have no argument other than the usual all muslims are terrorists and israel can do no wrong.

Try actually contributing instead of spreading MSM misinfo.

If you have any evidence of worth, people will look and debate.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23

Now this I think is a pretty lame argument. This is not a tit-for-tat that Hamas is indulging in. Let's get to the bottom line.

The aim of terrorist organizations like Hamas and the Islamic Jihad:

The destruction of Israel.

Now if that is their aim, what do you imagine would have happened if AQ Khan of Pakistan (who was trying to peddle nukes to Al Qaeda but was nipped in the bud), had given nuclear secrets to Hamas instead and taught them how to make a tactical low yield nuclear bomb? They most likely would either have blackmailed Israel or sent one across. I don't think I need mention the horrendous affects. How many Israelis, men, women and children would have died? Would Hamas care?

They'll do what it takes to destroy Israel and that is why America is so concerned with Iran who is backing these terror outfits to the hilt. Because they could give a couple of nukes to them and well...Nuff said.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
No food, no water, no work, house buldozed, berlin wall around your town, continious invasions, land grabs, kidnappings, bombardments, snipers, killed of democraticly chosen leaders, hospital bombardments, school shelling, farm destruction, etc etc.

If you corner people they will try to strike back.
If some one comes to your state like that, what would you do, sit back and count the death ?

One of the most modern armies in the world beeing bullied by people with sticks and stones.
Where did i hear that before.

Shock and awe on a civilian population.

I think it is realy sad for the people over there that so many people in the world think it is ok to bomb them like that.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

The destruction of Israel.

Now if that is their aim, what do you imagine would have happened if AQ Khan of Pakistan (who was trying to peddle nukes to Al Qaeda but was nipped in the bud), had given nuclear secrets to Hamas instead and taught them how to make a tactical low yield nuclear bomb? They most likely would either have blackmailed Israel or sent one across. I don't think I need mention the horrendous affects. How many Israelis, men, women and children would have died? Would Hamas care?

They'll do what it takes to destroy Israel and that is why America is so concerned with Iran who is backing these terror outfits to the hilt. Because they could give a couple of nukes to them and well...Nuff said.

Hee Mike

You could just as easely turn that picture around.
Isreal has a large stock of nukes and they seem to be willing to use them in a preemtive strike.
That would create the same "horrendous affects" as you try to describe but from the other angle.

The western countries "do what it takes to destroy" their enemies in the same way as you describe.
Is it allowed to bombard the western countries involved back into the stone age to than ?

If we all use that logic there will not be many people left to tell the story.

In a war most parties state that the want to destroy their enemy, in this one both side do to.
I think you cant just blame one side for that.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by jaamaan]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave
I am the strongest guy in the neighborhood. And everyone in the neighborhood hates me. A couple of my neighbors have repeatedly run up and hit me then ran away. They are all weaker than me, but it still hurts a bit, and I quite frankly have had enough. So I start to him them back, but to be fair I keep one arm tied behind my back......

Isn't this way of thinking incorrect...?

If you say 'I am' I guess you mean you alone, a individual...Israel isn't a individual...It is supported by the USA! So please let Israel be hurt a bit...Give the American taxpayers some value for their money!

Little amateuristic rocket look-a-likes screaming for attention v.s. a Ultramodern High Tech Army.

Please...

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I think you can tell who's pro-Israeli and usa on this thread. Any atrocity committed by them is understandable: might = right.

When the entangled situation is analyzed, you find the face of the facts: one side has been overwhelmingly oppressed by brutes, like we see all over the world. Might is not right. In emulation of Nature, yes, true. In respect of higher understanding, developmental and evolutional improvement, no (that means kill off the weak).

Some kick-a$$ retribution is likely to be witnessed for such imbalanced behavior. Seen it before; except now, we have a new bully(s) on the block, and it's due an adjustment. Might is not right; it's just might. He with the biggest stick, rules. And all the little fright-followers say, "oh, yes, bully, you are right; we agree."

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I can't wait till the Reptilians and the Watchers finally come out from their hiding underground and scare the # out of everyone.

Then people will stop ranking on conspiracy "theorists" and we can FINALLY say "I told you so! How can I help you cope little trembling one?"

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
Hee Mike

Isreal has a large stock of nukes and they seem to be willing to use them in a preemtive strike.
That would create the same "horrendous affects" as you try to describe but from the other angle.

jaamaam, how do yo say that Israel is WILLING TO USE NUKES against Palestinians IN A PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE? Where did you get this info from? Or is it just your imagination? If they wanted to, they would have done it long ago, yes?

They don't need to use nukes anyway as there is enormous conventional force asymmetry between the IDF and Hamas/IJ.

But because of this conventional force asymmetry, a weaker opponent would aim to achieve parity by threatening to use or actually use the greatest force leveler of all- nuclear weapons.

So let's not rush into contending that Israel would use nukes in Gaza. Doesn't make much sense, what?

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Did this not all begin with children (pre-school) throwing stones into Israel?

Now look what is going on.

Like mentioned in a previous post, look at the history of the UK, i.e. Northern Ireland and the IRA.

Is what is happening between Palestine and Israel not a carbon copy?

Is this why Tony Blair became a Middle Eastern peace broker of some sort? Why Tony Blair? Because he was in power when a compromise was reached and arms layed down.

For the sake of peace, America and Israel (and the Palestinians) should look to Britain - at the very least.

Are we not supposed to learn from our mistakes?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

No food, no water, no work, house buldozed, berlin wall around your town, continious invasions, land grabs, kidnappings, bombardments, snipers, killed of democraticly chosen leaders, hospital bombardments, school shelling, farm destruction, etc etc. If you corner people they will try to strike back.

That is what happens when you support terrorists, and accept their murderous ways. How does Israel make money? Why do the Palestinians have to depend on Israel for their survival?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
That is what happens when you support terrorists, and accept their murderous ways. How does Israel make money? Why do the Palestinians have to depend on Israel for their survival?

Did the now over 250 dead children in Palestine vote in Hamas?

Why do the Palestinians have to depend on Israel? Oh, maybe because Israel has them landlocked and can close the borders whenever they like, leaving the Palestinian people without food, medical supplies and any form of aid.

YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK

Seriously, WHY SHOULD IT MATTER WHAT RELIGION, RACE OR NATION YOU COME FROM??! CHILDREN ARE DYING! OVER 200 CHILDREN ARE NOW DEAD IN 2 WEEKS!

Get it into your thick skulls. Israel is no God-sponsored state immune to the laws of the world. The Palestinian people aren't terrorists, their children AREN'T TERRORISTS.

Israel isn't trying to wipe out HAMAS, THEY MADE HAMAS! They are trying to commit GENOCIDE against the Palestinian people.

Let me say it again:

CHILDREN ARE DYING! OVER 200 CHILDREN ARE NOW DEAD IN 2 WEEKS!

Get over yourselves, over the politics and stop this conflict. I personally attended the huge protest outside the Australian parliament yesterday, and intend to again today if I can get there.

Get out of your homes, whether you support Israel or Palestine, and make these idiots on their thrones stop and think of the INNOCENT LIVES being lost!

[edit on 10-1-2009 by fooffstarr]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by jaamaan
Hee Mike

jaamaam, how do yo say that Israel is WILLING TO USE NUKES against Palestinians IN A PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE? Where did you get this info from? Or is it just your imagination? If they wanted to, they would have done it long ago, yes?

Hold on a second, this is a misunderstanding.
I never ment pe-emptive strike on palestinians, i tried to use the talk about a pre-emptive nuke strike on iran as an exampe.
Must be my mistake sorry, my writing is not great.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by jaamaan]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion
I dont care what people think of david 's crazy ideas of reptilians ruling the world etc. All I have to say is, if ever I wanted to present everything I have learned over the last few years in a video i would exactly copy his presentation of the truth in july of 2007. He encapsulated everything! that i know to be true in this speech and said it better than i ever possibly could. For that I thank you Mr. Icke.

Which presentation of the truth (July 2007) are you referring to?

Do you have a link?

Could this be seen for free over the Internet?

Merci à l'avance.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join