It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time To Tell The Truth About Israel …Without Fear Of The Mind Police , by David Icke

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+58 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Time To Tell The Truth About Israel …Without Fear Of The Mind Police , by David Icke

www.blacklistednews.com

So, yet again, the people of the virtual-concentration camp, known officially as ‘Gaza’, are being bombarded from the sky by the bully-boys of Tel Aviv.

State-of-the art Israeli jets, paid for by the United States, bomb civilian targets in this tragic, poverty-stricken wasteland which acts as a holding camp for the human beings the Israeli government would rather be dead. Waiting in the wings are Israeli tanks preparing for a possible ground invasion of Gaza, again paid for by the United States.

The world watches as a nation of people, the Palestinians, are systematically crushed and destroyed by the tyrants who call the shots in Israel on behalf of that country’s real power structure - the House of Rothschild.

And, taxpayers of America (and elsewhere), you are paying for this calculated slaughter.

The Palestinian ‘territories’ of Gaza and the West Bank

American aid to Israel accounts for something like a third of all US overseas aid when Israel is home to just .001 per cent of the global population and has one of the highest incomes per head in the world. This is even without all the ‘private’ donations from US corporations and individuals which are tax-deductible even when given to the Israeli military, unlike any other foreign power.

According to 2007 figures, the United States government gave more than $6.8 million to wealthy Israel every day while to the desperate and devastated Palestinians of the Gaza Strip and the West Bank they gave just $300,000.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.masada2000.org

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
A very interesting and conspiracy oriented article which points the finger of blame squarely at the door of western powers - or the powers behind the governments if you prefer.

The situation is a horrendous one, and an act of genocide is being committed according to the article.

Personally, I wouldn't argue against this - I have had to stop watching the TV news, so upset have I become at the relentless propaganda being forced on us by the MSM, which paints all palestinians as the bad guys, whilst justifying the slaughter being perpetrated by israeli forces.

The article also contains some interesting timelines and financial information and some historical references to show how the "oppressed" have now truly become the oppressors - with the backing of our taxes, and the real powers behind the thrones.

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
What no Lizard People in the Jews?

ROFLMAO, David Icke, yeah people care what this moron says!!!

I hope he gets eaten by a lizard myself.

So as usual you have nothing relevant or insightful to add. Are you reporting this article to the JDL as well? DIAF

It is an insightful article no matter which side of the fence you are on. I think people need to be reminded just how much the west gives to Israel. Even in the current economic conditions, they will continue to give them money. This whole debacle frustrates me to no end.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Starred and flagged Bud

Of course, Icke is only saying what MANY of us in 'the conspiracy nut community' have known about for ages. But it's something that bears repeating until more people start to pay attention to the real puppet masters and their actions.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'm 50/50 on David Icke. He has been right about many things that he predicted would happen, but the whole Reptilian thing is too much for most people, which doesn't do his credibility any good.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
One of the most interesting and pertinent aspects of the article relates to the idea of collective punishment - the same kind of collective punishment the nazi's used in WW2 when resistance fighters killed their troops.

In other words, use disproportionate violence against the unarmed populace in retaliation for violent acts committed by those who dare to oppse the regime.

The only difference is that israel is not lining people up against a wall and shooting them - instead they bomb them, cut off their food, power and humanitarian aid.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

Thanks Budski for the article, actually I read this a few days back but the board was so inundated with so many outrage members in the pro Israeli ranks that I decided to stay away from it.

The truth is that things like this are facts that we all know but we tend to turn a blind eye to the facts as not to offend and infuriated those that see no evil with the actions and results of what is going on in Gaza.

I am glad that you dare to bring the subject for the consumptions of all of us, even when you know the response of those that don't care to learn about the facts.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

If Noam Chomsky declared that he had seen a person shape shift (or whatever the term is for reptilians), would you also deem everything that he has said or will say in the future as the comments of a mad man and launch attacks at the person even if you could see the logic and sense of his words? Or might you disagree with his reptilian belief (as I do and a few other things with Mr. Icke) but still listen to his insightful comments about the political goings on around the world?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
What are reptilians supposed to be anyway? Are they literally supposed to be Lizard men, or is it just another humanoid species? Just curious as I've heard reptilian so many times, but don't actually know what they are supposed to be?

Thanks, ltru

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I'm personally tired of America fighting Israel's war for them. This war has cost us too much money. Now we have massive unemployment. Enough is enough.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Oh but haven't you heard? David Icke is a raging anti-smite and whenever he mentions reptilians it is actually a metaphor for jews.

At least according to the Anti Defamation League

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
David Icke says that those who rule the world are shape shifting reptiles and most of us allow ourselves a wry smile.

David Icke says that Israel, and only Israel!, are responsible for the carnage going on in the Gaza strip and suddenly it must be true. . .

Go figure?

Personally, I'm sick and tired of hearing about this conflict. Both sides are morally corrupt and out of control. The fact that the world press agree that the only time the Israeli's will call a cease fire is when America tells them to gives a huge nod in the direction of who is really calling the shots, and ultimately, who is really to blame. . .

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Star and flag from me.
He wrote what I have been thinking for along time.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Starred and flagged. I do not understand why Israel gets a free ride. People think they are the little guy, but they are actually the proverbial 900 pound gorilla. What else could we expect from a nation of religious fanatics? If God wanted the Palestinians disposed of, he wouldn't need the IDF to do it for him.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Great thread, star and flag!

I have a huge problem in accepting how the Balfour Declaration came about and that it was addressed to Lord Rothschild. Clearly we will never get at the exact truth of what might have transpired behind the scenes leading up to the Balfour Declaration but based on the Rothschild legacy it likely wasn't anything that benefited a lot of what has theoretically transpired since then and has transpired since then.

At some point it sure would behoove the average citizens of the world to look into the Rothschilds and break theirs and other monopolies up.

Gaza I fear is just the tip of the human suffering and carnage because of the machinations involved.

Everyone and everything has their weakness and maybe Israel and the Zionist movement will be that for Rothschild, and be the proverbial straw that finally breaks the camels back.

It sure would be great if something more promising for all of us came about over the tragic suffering of the Palestinian people and the multitude of injustices cruelly visited on them.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

I think the reptilian angle is the one thing that keeps him from being killed.People write him off as a nutter who is therefore harmless.The attitude is,'how can anyone who believes people are reptiles write anything that is true or of value.'

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
For those who don't know, here is the Balfour Declaration

Foreign Office,
November 2nd, 1917.

Dear Lord Rothschild,
I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet:
"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country".
I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely
Arthur James Balfour

source

There is a facsimile of the original document in the source.

This may help some posters better understand where David Icke is coming from in this article, and where he gets the meat of his CT.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
great article. star and flag

for more click on www.davidicke.com...

he has a lot of good stuff on his page.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

OK... I will give you your paranoid "House of Rothchild" arguement.

We give the Israeli Government $6.8 billion and the Hammas run terrorist state 2 packs of gum and a paperclip.

5,000 rockets have been fired into Israel since 2005. If If 5,000 rockets were fired into your nation what would your response be? "Let's be kind to the people doing the shooting!"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join