It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m Sick Of The Anti Israel Sentiment Here On ATS!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Yes! Soldiers of Allah who have been ordained to fight by him to kill all non believers. For this the means don't matter. The end does.
>>snip

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school
These Abrahamic religions all have severe amounts of blood tainting their collective "regressed" souls. None are without guilt. All have sanctioned atrocities in the name of "God".

Spot on! I can't contest that! All in the name of religion? You may not have read my post here which is hidden away in the lybrinths of this thread and so I'll repeat it here.

As far as I’m concerned, religion is an outdated concept. I’m not Christian, Muslim, Hindu, or a follower of any of the other myriad religions. Over the centuries it’s brought nothing but war, mayhem, destruction and bloodshed. I’m not an atheist either but I do believe in the concept of humanism. Which is:

’A rational philosophy informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by compassion. Affirming the dignity of each human being, it supports the maximization of individual liberty and opportunity consonant with social and planetary responsibility. It advocates the extension of participatory democracy and the expansion of the open society, standing for human rights and social justice.’

And that’s my religion. And probably the way forward. But looking at the present chaos the world is in, it would take perhaps another few thousand years for humanity to rise above this religious bigotry and attain a higher level of consciousness. And that’s when we can truly call ourselves a Type 1 civilization.

Until then, it’s the mullahs and the self styled religious priests and preachers who will rule the roost, leaving us to stew in their obnoxious juices.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

As far as I’m concerned, religion is an outdated concept.

While the mythology of certain sects may be experiencing various types of breakdowns due to contemporary enlightenment, the concept of "organized religion" is not dated at all. It is a means by which a select few can exert their own selfish ideals on a multitude of peoples -- and that core need of a few to control many will never go out of style.

Having said what you've just said above, I find myself confused as to how you can defend one "side" over another in this current flare-up of a centuries-old conflict.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
"I’m Sick Of The Anti Israel Sentiment Here On ATS!"

Prepare for your illness to continue for some time! May I recommend this website:

www.pepto-bismol.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Having said what you've just said above, I find myself confused as to how you can defend one "side" over another in this current flare-up of a centuries-old conflict.

Christ! I'm not defending one 'side' over the other. What I'm contending is why are people cussing only the Israelis? I'm not against the Palestinians. My country has been fighting for the cause of the Palestinian homeland since the UN resolutions of 1948 which we rejected. But I'm totally against the tactics, strategy and doctrine espoused by the militant organisations that include Hamas and the Islamic Jihad who are using the Palestinians to further their own agenda.

And Israel needs to hit these terrorists hard. Period!

You must be aware that these extremist groups are using Pelatinians as human shields resulting in casualties to innocent men women and children. Why don't they come out and fight?

As per the latest staistics from the Red Cross, out of 670 killed, 190 are civilians. The rest are Hamas and the IJ. 190 is unacceptable collateral damage, but what's Israel's alternative? To let the Hamas keep firing their rockets into Israel with impunity till the cows come home?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Look, nobody can blame Israel for trying to defend itself against the Hamas attacks. But, the Israelis should refrain from bombing overkill. They should be brave enuf to rely on their troops to go in and root out the Hamas badguys. I suspect that the reason Israel has not really used its troops in a massive ground action is because they are really afraid of casualities and that the average Israeli is not really ready to die for his/her country...but that may be their only and best choice....Anon.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

You must be aware that these extremist groups are using Pelatinians as human shields resulting in casualties to innocent men women and children. Why don't they come out and fight?

Perhaps it would be beneficial to examine the influences and circumstances imposed upon these "extremist groups" that has prompted them to consider operating in such an extreme manner?

Extremism in all religions is but a symptom born of external influences.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Perhaps it would be beneficial to examine the influences and circumstances imposed upon these "extremist groups" that has prompted them to consider operating in such an extreme manner?

Extremism in all religions is but a symptom born of external influences.

Definitely. Do the same to people anywhere in the world what was done to the people of Palestine and see how fast every one of them would react without thought of consequence. It was religious belief disguised as guilt that created the state of Israel...it was a belief that Palestinians do not share.

As this religious endeavor has proven to the Palestinians that the world's belief is DEAD WRONG, their belief has become much stronger in their own faith. At this point, it's all they have left. Everything else has been taken from them.

The world is reaping what it sowed.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

The truth is that out of 640 people killed (Excluding Israelis) only 176 are civilians.

Is it the truth?
No exact number can be known at this time,but only 176 civilians,I'll have to disagree.According to the UN the figure is between 40 and 50% of all casualties.

Oh,and a 176 is a very exact figure,what is your source?

Yes! Soldiers of Allah who have been ordained to fight by him to kill all non believers. For this the means don't matter. The end does.

It is forbidden in Islam to kill another with just cause.
The,'kill all non believers' is only acceptable if you are attacked.It is forbidden for a Muslim to instigate an attack just so that they can kill non-Muslims.It is all in the Qur'an,maybe you should take the time to read it.

And I doubt you are aware that in the Old Testament that God tells the people of Israel to kill all non-believers too.But he doesn't put the same restrictions on it is Allah does.

Religion may be an out dated concept to you,but if you want to use it in a debate it always helps if you know something about it.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DantesLost
It is forbidden in Islam to kill another with just cause.
The,'kill all non believers' is only acceptable if you are attacked.It is forbidden for a Muslim to instigate an attack just so that they can kill non-Muslims.It is all in the Qur'an,maybe you should take the time to read it.

Please don't give me this BS. I'm not talking of Islam here. I'm talking about the terrorists and their extreme self-serving interpretation of the Quran. Maybe you should go educate the 'soldiers of God' to follow the real Quran?

[edit on 7-1-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I agree that extremists of all religions twist their scriptures,but the people of Palestine have been threatened and killed,so by their own laws they have a right to defend themselves.

What they don't have a right to do is to take the lives of civilian/innocent people.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Be be honest, who cares about jews or arabs or whatever you are ? No one, what people care about is justice, fairness and the right to believe in anything. Just be kind. That´s it. And than no one will bother you. Ok, maybe one or two idiots are trying to offend others but let´s be realistic, most people just do not care about each other. But lot of jews think they are the centre of the universe and anyone who does not acknowledge that fact is an anti-Semite, what a BS. Dear jews: be reasonable, be humble. If you are the chosen ones, show some respect and grace to the rest of the world and foremost: act as an example to everyone else. And please, take into consideration that Israel might be about politics not about religion ! And: without the millions of fake russian jews who recently immigrated to Israel, Israel would not be a jewish state. There is only one GO(O)D !!
The Bible is written by humans, only the 10 commandments have been written by GO(O)D !! START LOVING...or just respect each other and each others diversity.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Yes I think Mike's got a point here. I also think the anti Arab/Pal sentiment is wrong too. War is wrong it kills people. People are basically lovely. Look at the calf muscle of a human being. It's so beautifully formed, it makes you want to cry. Take away the politics and you are left with the human beings. An incredible creation. As humans why don't we all look to the sky? Look right now. Hold both your hands in the air, look skywards and ask "please UFO's come on down and save us from ourselves. " Then smile at the wonderous planet we exist on and ask again "please UFO's come on down and save us from ourselves."

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

And Israel needs to hit these terrorists hard. Period!
...but what's Israel's alternative? To let the Hamas keep firing their rockets into Israel with impunity till the cows come home?

Here is the biggest problem. Israel has been hitting these terrorists hard for years. What have been the results? Hamas keeps firing their rockets. More and more young people are joining the cause. Hitting them hard has been Israel's policy for years and it's quite obviously not working.

But mention this, and people only ever discuss one other option 'do nothing'. There are more options than that. It's not simply a case of:

a. hit them hard
b. do nothing

I'm not saying that the answer is to do nothing. I'm also not saying that I know what the answer is. What I am saying is that history has made it pretty clear that Israel's current path does not work, and only inspires more to join the terrorist cause.

I don't like what Israel is doing, and I don't like the amount of 'collateral damage'. But if we ignore my moral standing for a moment: what Israel is doing is wrong. Not morally wrong, I'm putting morals aside for the time being, just the wrong course of action if peace is what they are after.

But if vengeance is what they're after...if they just want to feel better knowing they got theirs - then full steam ahead.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ok, time to get Pro Israel: Lot's of good movies here so get some popcorn:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

The days of the Terrorists are numbered.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by John Matrix]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Joseph Goebbels would be proud.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-1-2009 by ProfEmeritus]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheStev

It is working have you seen the maps posted earlier in this thread and many others...the actual sq footage is growing. I believe that is why Israel chooses their moments. This is another moment before the incoming Obama administration to grab a little land.

US out of Israel. No money, no weapons! The US is not Israel let them fight their own wars!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
The days of the Terrorists are numbered.

Heck! You may have opened a can of worms here with these vids! The anti Israeli establishment is gonna be gunning for you sooner than later! Watch out!

But be brave and don't run for cover! Cowards don't go to heaven, what?

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
1) We all reside on the same damned planet.
2) The more things change, the more they stay the same.
3) These wars have been going on since history has been written
4) You would think we would ALL learn and move on.

I decided to look at research text that was "older" in an effort to obtain (untainted by recent events) information.

THE OUTLINE OF HISTORY Part II by H.G. Wells.

www.ibiblio.org...

Feel free to read it. I saw this in there which is just snippets.

Near Medina was a castle of Jews, against whom Muhammad was already incensed because of their disrespect or his theology. They had shown a disposition to side with the probable victor in this last struggle, and Muhammad now fell upon- them, slew all the men, nine hundred of them, and enslaved the women and children. Possibly many of their late allies were among the bidders for these slaves. Never again after this quaint failure did Mecca make an effective rally against Muhammad, and one by one its leading men came over to his side.

Thereafter his power extended, there were battles, treacheries, massacres; but on the whole he prevailed, until he was master of all Arabia; and when he was master of all Arabia in 632, at the age of sixty-two, he died.

Throughout the concluding eleven years of his life after the Hegira, there is little to distinguish the general conduct of Muhammad from that of any other welder of peoples into a monarchy. The chief difference is his use of a religion of his own creation as his cement. He was diplomatic, treacherous, ruthless, or compromising as the occasion required and as any other Arab king might have been in his place; and there was singularly little spirituality in his kingship. Nor was his domestic life power and freedom one of exceptional edification. Until the death of Kadija, when he was fifty, he seems to have been the honest husband of one wife; but then, as many men do in their declining years, he developed a disagreeably strong interest in women.

These are salient facts in these last eleven years of Muhammad's career. Because he, too, founded a great religion, there are those who write of this evidently lustful and rather shifty leader as though he were a man to put beside Jesus of Nazareth or Gautama or Mani. But it is surely manifest that he was a being of a commoner clay; he was vain egotistical, tyrannous, and a self-deceiver; and it would throw all our history out of proportion if, out of an insincere deference to the possible Moslem reader, we were to present him in any other light.

They have been doing the same stupid fighting and killing before history was written. Islam itself is hypocrisy . . . along with many other religions.

Religion to me has to be one of Mankinds worst inventions. If we were to stop repeating the same stupid mistakes we have been doing since we began walking upright, things would be a whole lot better.

Remember the Alamo?
Could you imagine if Mexico wanted Texas back?
(Well . . . they sorta have.)

EDIT: Holy @#$%! I just saw some of those Vids.
The "Eight and final war is coming!" Yeah . . . let us all make 2012 happen.
I am going to the UFO section of this forum to see if I can get a lift OFF this crazy freakin planet.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by NYCMedic]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join