It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m Sick Of The Anti Israel Sentiment Here On ATS!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Israel seems to be killing civilians at a 100 to 1 ratio with its enemies. This inspires hatred. If you feel less sick about the situation, well, that makes me sick.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I read a rather disturbing article about Jewish non Combatants and places of worship and business around Europe being attacked. With Jews telling their children not to say where they are from, anywhere but Israel.
Shot, and spit upon..I haven't seen the reverse though..
why is that?
news.yahoo.com...
Its better we shoot words even ugly ones at times.. at one another than bullets..at least we can get back up rest and come back to fight another day.
or come back a little smarter and wiser..and nicer..
I would make evryone alive have a computer..and do as we do
Good luck all.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

You know Mike Singh, I had respect for you because of your avid research into Mars and its Living (supposedly) environment, but here? Wow, you really missed the boat on this one. If you did your homework just half as well as you do for the planet Mars, you wouldn't have started this thread. I have to admit i stopped reading the minute you started ranting about the terrorist organizations. You have been brainwashed my friend. Let's just hope That you aren't who i think you are.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You know, the longer we keep walking around with our minds made up the longer we will stay the same. A lot of what has to change are these buzz words over and over. its conditioning...that seems to trigger automatic rants that I know, we all have heard over and over..and every body goes the opposite way.

I remember back in the dayz when Mao was ranting..The Yankee imperialists and their running lacky dogs..its actually hilarious..They don't talk like that anymore..

I would think before I type, and make an effort to avoid these buzz words because as they help label, they will also box you in..
and do what just happened up there..Mike hasnt fired a shot, maybe he is trying to understand and vent too..aint we all. leaving and saying you arent coming back..thats kool, you vented..but didn't understand....its obvious Nobody here wants anyone hurt anywhere..
you feel powrless..then empower yourselves..email both embassies, here..the white house..vent on them..on behalf of both peoples..not one side..
make believe that palestinian child is your child even if you are jew..and that Jewish child yours..even if you are muslim..
That is what a true Muslim and True Jew and True Christian wouild do. do. the rest is nonsense .
Make real noise..contact them..and remember who you are..not what someone else said you are.
Paz

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Israeli's need to understand that there are many of 'us' who read the idiot postings on here, and just shake our heads. I feel that it is derogatory it try to argue logically with an idiot, and I don't even try. You can not win. Many of us understand the anti-semitic MO(method of operation, a criminal justice phrase). It entails making false assumptions, and making the attacked look like the guilty party, like a woman deserving to be raped. And also making idiotic statements like 'you just need to make some friends with these psychopaths'. SOME of us understand the history that proves that Israel owned or occupied the territory in ancient history, so you can not say they are stealing it from previous inhabitants. The inhabitants that grab their homes and lands after the arab civs carried them off after wars, so they supposedly can't win back the land they won in a war they did not start. It's all BS, and when the arab 'prophet' Jesus returns, they will find out that GOD gave them that land, and noone can pretend that it really is Palestinian. I still maintain that if/when the other 'bad' guys jump into this, that Israel will use the Goliath Option. And since they have nothing to lose, they will also destroy Mecca thus Islam. Suicide bombing will cease, since why blow yourself up, just out of hatred? That only proves insanity. Also, a neutron bomb on the West Bank would seem to be a possibilty. What is this BS about 'innocent' civilians? Perhaps in America where you have the strong individual type, but not anywhere else that I know of. There are no 'innocent' civilian Jews, or Arabs, or any others whos' society is very strongly into 'groupthink'. Doesn't work that way. RRRRRRRRRR!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
SOME of us understand the history that proves that Israel owned or occupied the territory in ancient history, so you can not say they are stealing it from previous inhabitants.

What does that have anything to do with this?

I don't care about who had it first. I don't have any issues with Israel attacking Gaza.

What I have issues with is Israel Attacking Gaza with Impunity and lack of conscience as their supporters point to past atrocities as justification.

Let's get this straight. The past doesn't exist as a means of justifying crimes today.

If a nation attacks another nation or a people, then they act as any other nation and suffer the diplomatic consequences of any other nation.

I don't care WHO IT IS.

Nobody is Special.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNoSpinZone

Israel IS JEWS it is not multi-cultural maybe you should know what you are talking about before making a post. All of you who are spouting this *Snip* without reading any history are really pissing me off.

REMEMBER THE U.S.S. LIBERTY

MOD Edit: Use of Profanity: Please Review this Link: Terms and Conditions

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

[edit on 1/6/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If you're so sick of it then leave! Reason there is so much pro-Israel out there is that they are right in doing what they are doing! Besides where are the super rich oil sheiks (riding a fleet of Rolls Royces in circles in the sand somewhere) They don't give a hoot, why npt open borders in wonderful, cultured, righteous countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Yemen and take all these poor innocent intellectuals from Gaza where they can live in the lap of luxury.

Until then suck it up buddy, until you've been there and been shot at for months on end!

Crusader!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

As if this was not enough, when the Egyptian brokered ceasefire ended in mid December, Hamas leaders publicly vowed NOT to renew the agreement. WHY?

Mike, I have a possible answer. I think that they were testing Obama, and his resolve. Obama failed to take the bait, and remained silent on it, using the excuse that there is only one president, at any given time. I think Gaza was hoping that Obama would make a statement more favorable to Gaza. Now they're in a mess.
Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
US out of Israel!

It's not our nation nor our fight. Why do we fund Israel and supply weapons??? I know I never voted on a referendum to fund and arm Israel! Do you think the general American public even knows? The mainstream media is completely one sided in favor of Israeli policies.

What I can't figure out is who is the real puppet Israel or the US? What a mess! Why are Americans a part of this disaster?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Could it be that people of the World and Amercians, have
now realised what the real Problem really is in the Mid-East?

Could it be that Americans have now realised the US Gov over
the past 60 years has has "Given" away more than 150 Billion
bucks for 7 Million People. And most of that money is used to
invent new ways of killing palestinians.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
US out of Israel!

It's not our nation nor our fight. Why do we fund Israel and supply weapons??? I know I never voted on a referendum to fund and arm Israel! Do you think the general American public even knows? The mainstream media is completely one sided in favor of Israeli policies.

What I can't figure out is who is the real puppet Israel or the US? What a mess! Why are Americans a part of this disaster?

The truth is if US were not helping them they would be eaten in a month or so because no one else would help them.I'm not making an excuse for Israel for what is happening in Gaza .I think the Unite States is over doing it and the support should be limited and not without conditions.If Israel can't behave then they should not get support until they do behave.What would happen if this happened in Israel and 100 children would die in six days? can anyone imagine the outrage?

Are some worth more than others?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Boo Hoo! Israel deserves all the bad press we can give them. They are terrorists plain and simple. If they want the land so bad they should go in and buy it. Pay every Palestinian a million dollars to leave. It would be cheaper than this prolonged military slaughter. It is not too difficult to see through the twisted propaganda. Israel is using the actions of a few people to wholesale slaughter these people so they can steal the land back. I am sick to see my own government supporting this genocide. I am amazed at how it has become so politically incorrect to say a single thing against Israel or Israelis.

"Everyone just hates us for no good reason",
BS.

Added:
Wow! After reading through this thread I am pleased to see so much support for the poor Palestinian people. Times are a changing.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by ArJunaBug]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Mikesingh

Have just joined the forum and would be grateful for your comments in regard to the info below. I am not anti-semitic on the contrary, i have jewish blood, but I see the end of Israel.

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

Could it be that Americans have now realised the US Gov over
the past 60 years has has "Given" away more than 150 Billion
bucks for 7 Million People. And most of that money is used to
invent new ways of killing palestinians.

So why would the US Gov support Israel? Because the alternative would be to side with a pro-Hitler Palestinian leader (Mufti Amin al-Husseini) or a pro-Soviet Palestinian leader (Arafat) or (today) the many pro-bin Laden terrorist groups such as Hamas or Hezbollah. That in itself should explain the imbalance of funding. I'm just stating the logical reason. Not saying it was the best policy. But under the circumstances, what other options were there?

[edit on 6/1/2009 by Matrix1111]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

I guess it is good that the Soviet Union is collapsed and Hitler is dead.

*So what other choice did you have?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

But under the circumstances, what other options were there?

Mind our own damned business?

That might be a good start.

We are under no obligation to support Hamas or the apartheid state that Israel has been since 1967.

A pox on both their houses.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

"The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the ‘devil’ only in order to drive the TV watcher to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US.”
-Pierre-Henri Bunel

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

The Jews were pro-Hitler.

In fact, the Jews funded Hitler.

And put him into power.

But don't forget they also crippled Germany's economy which caused Germany to get all antsy-in-their-pantsies and start the second World War.

Then to top it off the War was funded on all sides by Jews.

By the name of Rothschild.

So that they had an excuse to form the UN and the State of Israel.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hey Mike,
Long time no read.

I won't get into any details here as the detail obscures the real issue. Un-evolved organism pre-intelligent behavior.

All this is just the head of the beast. There are people on our block and in our towns who hate someone else for reasons so based in ignorance and prejudiced (same thing) or religious, ideological and even economic and social stratifications. The middle east is just the most volatile combination of societies and cultures, but such ignorance is everywhere in the world in solution. Just in different dilutions.

This is the face of our challenge.

It is the natural entropy of the pre-intelligent organism by their own actions and quite natural to the progression of a knowledge starved organism and planetary society who's growth was retarded unnaturally by greed for power.

The herds will thin themselves and weed out the ignorant, and unfortunately also the innocent . We are apparently not much different than the mammals who's over population causes its own cure. We as yet don't know enough to know we don't know anything. That is the definition of pre-intelligence.

I would not get to lost in the minutia of events if you want to understand it. By looking too closely you lose perspective. "Forest for the trees"

When your neighbor is hungry enough to think he deserves your food in a famine, you will see this play out locally too. No, this is not about food, but when you look from the altitude of intelligence you see it is just as destructive and ignorant. It's like watching little children fight over a toy. Sad but just as senseless.

We will grow from watching from well above our own opinions.

Pray for the innocent in the mean time and hope the horror of such ignorance becomes knowledge and not more anguish, fear and hate.

Fighting fire with fire burns the whole world.

ZG

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join