It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptians open fire on Palestinians

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aermacchi

Using your logic, Israel deserves to live in terror for the rest of their existence.

AAC

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Israel broke six-month truce when they invaded gaza and killed six hamas militants.

The four thousand missiles and mortar rounds launched indiscriminately into Israel during the cease fire by Hamas does not count? You are aware that Hamas did this before Israel invaded? Of course you are and you are ignoring it for propaganda purposes.

Try stringing the real facts together in the correct order and perhaps you will get an honest view of things. Unless of course your purpose is to distort facts?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
never mind misunderstood a post

[edit on 1/1/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I think I'll leave this topic at the Zionist's are whack jobs and the Palestinians are whack jobs. Mixed in with them are some innocents. Very few among the Palestinians though or Hamas could not control them.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Sigh all these folks need all their weapons and rocks removed. Hasbro could then make a fortune selling nerf rocks and super soakers. That way they can invade each other's territory with nerf rocks and super soakers and nobody get injured. Eventually it becomes a sport.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

And you're familiar that rockets flew into Israel before Hamas was even around, right?

AAC

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Using your logic, Israel deserves to live in terror for the rest of their existence.

AAC

Well after all my logic is Biblical and the jews are who again? what was said of them after the crucifixion again?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The Egyptian government doesn't trust Hamas, as I've stated earlier. (see link)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And are doing everything they can to make sure Hamas isn't seen as the leader of a sovereign Gaza state.

The Turkish Option

Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, who earlier this week outlined his plan, is willing to open the Rafah crossing on the condition there is a cease-fire and the crossing is operated by the PA with European observers, according to a 2005 agreement. Mubarak thus seeks to shrink Hamas down to a Palestinian faction that must first make peace with Fatah and the PA.

Saudi Arabia and Egypt seek to prevent Hamas not only setting the cease-fire terms, but gaining the status of a sovereign authority, an almost-government, undermining Mahmoud Abbas' authority and becoming an equal to Israel or any other partner in the cease-fire. Egypt is concerned that a separate cease-fire with Hamas, under Arab and international pressure, could be considered recognition of Gaza's separation from the West Bank, turning the Strip into a Syrian-Iranian satellite on Egypt's border.

Egypt is doing everything it possibly can to ensure Hamas loses its grip on Gaza as its sole government!

[edit on 1/1/2009 by Keyhole]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You realize only a portion of the Six billion people believe that specific cultural control tactic, and many parts never even heard of it.

But if you base your opinions that get people killed on words that were written and rewritten 2000 years ago, about a control tactic that really was only meant for THAT SPECIFIC portion of Earth, I feel sorry.

And also considering the Bible was written in many concepts that defy logic. So you really are only selling yourself short by putting your eternity in a archaic suggestion and not from within yourself by discovery.

Have you ever even considered the big picture?

I guess ignorance is bliss.

AAC

[edit on 1-1-2009 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

Yet I turn on my television and there it is. LIVE reports from Gaza City. I see the bombed buildings, I see the smoke plumes rising, I see the jets flying overhead.

There are journalists already in Gaza City. Most of the major networks around the world have an office there.

Nice try.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Bravo! I gave you a star!

I noticed some inconsitancies in the story as well. The woman said that she goes out to scrounge for grass when she can't find wood and plastic for their fire. So am I to assume that they eat wood and plastic? Why would grass be a substitute for wood? Unless of course the grass is for their fireplace and not their stomachs. That would actually make sense because the woman goes on to say that they have no wood for their fire since they burned their cabinets.

I think that this is a classic example of sensationalist journalism. This is no doubt why there are no pictures of the Palestinians eating grass.

Last point, the title of the article says that they are eating "grass" but the body of the article says that it's leaves of a plant that grows along the streets. This is not grass. Could it be some wild form of greens? Like turnip or collard? When I was a kid, my aunt would fix dandilion greens from our lawn, but we were not starving. Again there are inconsistancies that make me wonder about this story.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

There does seem to be one rule for the Egyptians and another rule for everyone else.

I guess we shouldn't forget Yasar Arafat's military strategy in dealing with the problem in that part of the world. All Palestinian women were to produce 1 baby each year - it was called his population time bomb, or demographic assault.

Maybe that is why Egypt monitors its borders so closely, soon there won't be any space for all the Palestinians if they adhere to Arafat's dictate.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Still no pictures of them eating grass. Come on anyone? All those journalists there you'd think one of them would have. Hell you'd think the Pallestinians would have set up more Pallywood photos of it by now.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

"Hell you'd think the Pallestinians would have set up more Pallywood photos of it by now. "

The moderators have already addressed your continuous spamming of this irrelevant point - Please stop doing it.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I think the US and other countries should join together and wipe out the Gaza Strip and Israel and be done with it. And let that be a warning to the rest of the Middle East.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by UScitizen

That wouldn't work. Not all of them are terrorists, or support them. Just the majority of them, proven by the election of Hamas. Still crazy that Egypt does the exact same thing Israel does but gets a pass for it. At least there is no Egywood. They don't need it though they can shoot at Palestinians, like in this case, and no one cares. They're all screaming about Israel.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

What I love is that they are screaming "MSM about Israel is always right!" But when you post links to the same media they say is God's word about Pallywood suddenly the MSM can't be trusted. Nice double standards no?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

"But when you post links to the same media they say is God's word about Pallywood "

Please stop spamming this irrelevant point.

The moderator Intrepid already addressed this issue.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Can some one please explain this to me?

MSM "Palestinians are eating grass. We don't actually have proof of this, we're just saying this." Its the truth! Any one who dares question this is a Zionist and will be exterminated with the rest of them! MSM reports come from God!

MSM "Palestinians faked Jenin 2002 Massacre, and this attack, and an attack here." Zionist lies! Palestinians are the Chosen Ones! MSM is controlled by the Jews!

Seems a little, hypocritical no?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join