It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptians open fire on Palestinians

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
MrAnonUK

I think he/she wants the picture proof that i quoted in an earlier post from the

the Times

Jindiya Abu Amra and her 12-year-old daughter went scrounging for the wild grass their family now lives on.

the times

not sure why one would like to see children eat grass , mud, sand , dirt, sewage ..but it seems some do

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by xxpigxx

Personally I am still barfing at the first few replies. There is no difference who oppresses someone. Israel, USA, or Egypt. Most you people are truly heartless. May YOUR GODS help you.

AAC

I agree with you completely here AAC. The first few replies in this thread made me sick to my stomach. You people deserve every bad thing in life that happens to you. Human is Human, and every life has value. With so much hate in this world, it's a wonder we've lasted as long as we have. All I can say is, extinction of the Human Infection can't come soon enough. We don't deserve to be here.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja

Originally posted by xxpigxx

Heh . . . guess no one really wants them around. They should really learn to take a hint, I guess.

Wow, that's a pretty sick thing to say. And even worse than people agree with you. Totally disgusting. Women and children are being slaughtered because they had the misfortune to be born Palastinian. Ever heard of the holocaust? Well show me the difference buddy.

Take a look at how much land these people have now, Israel have taken it all nearly, because they are greedy self satisified people, because they believe they are the chosen people of God.

This is just too sick, God does not sanction indiscriminate killing, and I reject any bible or text which says so.

There are some crazy people on this board, and it makes me sick to my stomach to see them revelling in slaughter, totally utterly disgusting and barbaric.

Cry me a river. The truth hurts sometimes. The truth is that no one wants them in their countries.

Holocaust . . . Haven't heard any reports of concentration camps . . . or gas chambers . . .

Instead of you jilted view . . . lets look at how much land Israel has taken due to defensive fighting. Simple war solutions here. Greedy? Hardly.

And the Muslims do not think that they are the chosen people?

God does say to protect your loved ones. Come on . . . even his Holiness Obama sides with Israel on his. If rockets are being fired into your neighborhood, killing your children, friends, and family . . . you are not going to take out the nests? If the nests keep reappearing in the same places, you will not take that land permanently so it will no longer be used against you?

Not reveling in slaughter, friend. Just pointing out the facts. Thanks, though.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
All I can say is, extinction of the Human Infection can't come soon enough. We don't deserve to be here.

The Bloodhound Gang -

. . .

Cause life is a game that no one wins
But you deserve a headstart the way your life's goin'
So throw in the towel cause your life ain't #
No take that towel and hang yourself with it
Life's short and hard like a body-building elf
So save the planet and kill yourself
If you're feeling down-and-out with what your life's all about
Lift your head up and blow your brains out

. . .

Go ahead and be the first of the "infection" to be "cured" . . . I mean made extinct. No one is stopping you.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Founding

Wow founding, what an observation, except the three hundred spartans existed before Islam and Christianity were invented by man. Not only that, but I think your only remembering the movie, in reality, all of the spartans at thermopalyae were killed, it was the banding together of greek city states and there investment in naval force that protected them from persia in the long run.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladysharrowandherbarrow
GamerGal

you like to see humans eating grass? nice ..real nice...

Gaza crisis critical with supplies of food and fuel perilously low

Foreign Reporters’ Group Fights Israeli Prohibition on Entering Gaza

Israel's 'Crime Against Humanity'

She never said that? What is wrong with you? Some people, as a result of media bias, believe that Palies were eating grass because they ran out of food. It was being blamed on Israel for no letting relief aid into Palyland.

All GamerGirl was doing was asking for pictures to prove it!!

I am appalled at some people's lack of ability to understand what they are reading especially in circumstances like this one.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAnonUK

Originally posted by GamerGal
Any one have pictures of Palestinians eating grass? Does any one have pictures of grass in Palestinian area? Any one have video of Palestinians being killed? Or are you just taking their word for it?

I may be dumb, unable to contemplate the greater picture or whatever - who knows. But, could you please explain to me what on earth that post is about?

Some people, as a result of media bias, believe that Palies were eating grass because they ran out of food. It was being blamed on Israel for no letting relief aid into Palyland.

All GamerGirl was doing was asking for pictures to prove it!!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
So does anyone have these pics of people eating grass?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
LMAO pics @ eating grass!!!

they're so hungry, they've began eating the grass off the ground LMFAO!

Israel is simply waiting for the green light from Obama to whip these losers off the face of the Earth

once Barack gives the goahead, by by iran and hamas and all of those losers

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Faulty reasoning is available here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My resonse to it is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read both carefully.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Lets put it this way, could YOU any of you personally go to Palestine and shoot every single person; face to face, look into their eyes put a gun to their head and pull the trigger.

Every man, every woman and every child? If you answer no, then at heart you know this is slaughter and must not happen.

If you truly believe someone deserves to die, you shall be able to do such a thing. If you truly believe it just that they are killed you will have no regrets.

If you answer yes, then my God you disgust me.

I do not feel that I should come and kill your families because of what George Bush has done in Iraq, it is not so dissimilar from what people are condoning here.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by StevenDye

It's called war.

That simple.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

Could you do it?

Thats all I asked, I don't need some 'it's war excuse'

It isn't war its extermination for one...but I am not debating semantics, I asked a simply question which I would like all supporters of Israel and Egypt to answer.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The Palestinians are famous for wringing their hands and telling everyone how bad things are. They are always the victim, just ask them. Even if this is true, which I doubt, you have to admit one thing. If Israel can keep them all busy searching for grass to eat then none of them will be busy shooting rockets into Israeli neighborhoods.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by slicobacon

And the rest of the world always forget they are not so dissimilar to Palestine killing innocents every day. And yet they would complain if they were boxed in and bombed like this.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
If I was put in that situation, yes I would.

Joy that I disgust you for wanting to protect my family, friends, and my children.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

How is killing the Palestinians protecting you?

Especially since Israel broke the peace that was reached...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Israel fired rockets at itself from Gaza?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

Twice I have posted links in this thread to another ATS thread providing a source showing how during the peace, Israeli special forces entwered Gaza and killed 6 Hamas members.

During the peace period.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

And the Palestinians are innocent

riiight

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join