It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptians open fire on Palestinians

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by ConservativeJack

Uh, this topic is about Egypt attacking Palestinians. Second, my interest is that the Jews are attacked, murdered, babies slaughtered, no problem. Israel bombs and kills Terrorists, all hell breaks loose. Egypt is attacked, no problem. Egypt fights back, kills same terrorists and civillians, no one cares.

and so what do you propose your going to do about it on the internet?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

reply to post by ConservativeJack

Uh, this topic is about Egypt attacking Palestinians. Second, my interest is that the Jews are attacked, murdered, babies slaughtered, no problem. Israel bombs and kills Terrorists, all hell breaks loose. Egypt is attacked, no problem. Egypt fights back, kills same terrorists and civillians, no one cares.

That happens more to Palestinians. 400 to 4 in the latest battle.

However, you realize one of them started it.

You are so one-sided, unable to see the cause of this effect.

AAC

[edit on 1-1-2009 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

By your logic, how do we "know" that they aren't eating people as well?

The problem is that a media report that the Palestinians are starving and so they have resorted to eating kids and old people does not paint a very sympathetic image. The claim that they are eating grass does bring to mind a poor starving kid with a distended belly, being given a few blades of grass that his mother managed to find....

It is all propaganda, otherwise our televisions would be full of images of the poor starving children of Palestine. We would see the images of their malnourished skelletonized bodies lining the streets.

How do I know this? There are hundreds of journalists in Gaza right now, surely one of them would be able to find the starving children!

I can't find a single picture that shows even a single Palestinian who looks like he missed the last meal. If you can find one, please put it up.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

Palestinians Forced to eat Grass

However, you're going to have to click to read. I dare you.

AAC

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx

Originally posted by Oreyeon
All I can say is, extinction of the Human Infection can't come soon enough. We don't deserve to be here.

The Bloodhound Gang -

. . .

Cause life is a game that no one wins
But you deserve a headstart the way your life's goin'
So throw in the towel cause your life ain't #
No take that towel and hang yourself with it
Life's short and hard like a body-building elf
So save the planet and kill yourself
If you're feeling down-and-out with what your life's all about
Lift your head up and blow your brains out

. . .

Go ahead and be the first of the "infection" to be "cured" . . . I mean made extinct. No one is stopping you.

Someone's Mommy didn't love them enough growing up. Or Daddy. You're disgusting. Your username suits you here. I won't bother wasting anymore of my time arguing with a hate-filled pig.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by GamerGal

I have seen a lot of pics where Israel bombed and yet to see grass. I could have overlooked it. I too was curious too about where all this grass was that was keeping them alive.

Um... There isn't alot of grass in Palestine. But what people can find, they are forced to eat. You people really crackme up. Refuse to entertain the facts that go against your identity.

Grass Eating

AAC

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

reply to post by jam321

And I wonder how they keep ignoring that Egypt has done EVERY THING that Israel did. Sealed off borders, refused aid, shot at civillians, but they only criticize the Jews. And they still haven't shown grass, let alone people eating it. Sounds like more Pallywood to me.

So you're now saying that "They do it too?" DISGUSTING. I bet you're not happy in life. Shot in the dark considering you get what you put out.

AAC

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

Bravo! Star!

You know these people don't like facts. It's only what was fed to them during their dinners growing up.

Thanks for showing the pictures.

I hate to sound rude, but I can't help it when people are so ignorant of their hearts and purpose.

AAC

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Saddly Oreyeon you are the hate filled pig... he only scooped up some of yoru own muck and threw it at you. doesnt taste good huh... maybe you shouldnt wallow in the stuff.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

They are the NEW GESTAPO.

AAC

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by plejarenentity

You truly are disgusting. You may have a few selfishly sinister ideologist to side with your rhetoric, but that doesn't make you any less of a bigot.

Oh so how soon do you forget about the Gestapo doing to Jews what the Jews are now doing to the Palestinians.

And it doesn't matter who it is, oppression is NEVER to be allowed. If your GOD thinks otherwise, your GOD is NO GOD!

AAC

Yeah when it comes to stupid idiotic unreasonable idiots like the Palistinians

I'M ONE HELL OF A BIGOT! You got a problem with that

TUFF!

They deserve just what they put out and I for one am glad to see what goes around coming around to those so deserving of this universal idea they reap what they have sewn. Something my God once said and on his behalf Ill say it again, if you don't like it

TUFF

[edit on 1-1-2009 by Aermacchi]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarminer

How do I know this? There are hundreds of journalists in Gaza right now, surely one of them would be able to find the starving children!

Hmmm, that's not what I've heard!

All this from one simple Google search!

Israel Bans International Media from Gaza, Arrests Human Rights Activists

Foreign journalists are furious that the Defense Ministry's closure of Gaza Strip crossings has barred them from entering.

But then the international media started complaining!

Foreign Reporters Furious Over Gaza Ban

Israel has banned foreign journalists from entering Gaza to cover the deteriorating humanitarian situation there as the country 's complete closure of the territory enters a third week.

Several groups of European parliamentarians were banned last week from passing through Israel's Erez border crossing into Gaza to assess the situation on the ground and to hold meetings with Hamas leaders.

Top media executives protest Israel's ban on journalists' entry to Gaza
Israel Bans Foreign Journalists in Gaza

And then FINALLY on 12/31/2008, Israel's Supreme Court order to allow journalists access to Gaza!

Israel Ordered to Allow Journalists into Gaza

Wednesday, 31 December 2008

Israel’s Supreme Court ruled today that the Israeli government must allow journalists entry into Gaza to cover the ongoing conflict.

The decision came in response to a petition by the Foreign Press Association which has been campaigning for access to the besieged Palestinian enclave since a media ban was imposed more than two months ago.

Israel ordered to allow international media into Gaza
Israeli Court Urges Govt to Allow Handful of Reporters into Gaza to Cover War
Court allows foreign press entry to Gaza

So, there MIGHT be some foreign reporters in Gaza TODAY, but they have been barred from entering Gaza for the past 2 months!

[edit on 1/1/2009 by Keyhole]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Wow even the Egyptians know their Arab brothers are idiots. They are firing on them as well-not just the Israelis. This speaks VOLUMES.

What are you gonna do Iran about the Egyptians-your fellow Muslim brethren firing upon Hamas-the folks you support?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

You people really crackme up.

Are we cracking you up or hitting a nerve?

I don't blame you for believing the hype. I blame the media for sensationalizing the story. They spoke to one woman and out of that they got that Gaza Families eat grass and the world bought it hook, line, and sinker. No proof whatsoever except a lady who told the reporter what they eat. Aside from that they also go on to discuss the deteriorating conditions. Conditions that were also caused by Egypt closing its border as well. But, yep Israel is the only one responsible. If Gaza was surrounded by Egypt and Egypt closed all its borders, the world wouldn't blink an eye to what happens or happened in Gaza.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The OP is just spewing pro-Israeli propeganda, his minions and other pro-Israel ATS users have all come to his aid, which is pretty pathetic tbh.

The Truth of the matter is, Egyptians have not killed or wounded one single Palestinian civilian! Israel has killed, maimed, stolen from, raped etc etc, hundreds of thousands over the years.

Why is there no Israel bashers (or as you love to claim, anti-semites) posting about how Egypt can get away? Because in truth Egypt has done nothing wrong to get away with!

The Palestinians are still human (no matter how many pro-Israel, twisted indivduals on ATS, try to make out they are not). They do not deserve to be starved, restricted in movements inside their own territory, deprived of basic amenities we all take for granted, killed just for trying to live.

Disgusting how all the pro-Israel scum on here also try to imply, the Palestinians are thier own problem and caused all the current issues, not true! Israel created all the problems with their continued land grabbing and killing of all those who stand in the way. When the Palestinians try to defend them self from this, they are labeled terrorist.

Also any attack on Israel is claimed terrorist, but no attak on Gaza is ever labeled this, why? Both cause equal terror in the hearts of the victims, so why is it only Palestinians can be called terrorists, even thoug Israel, with its airforce, tanks and long range artillery strikes, can strike more terror into the Palestinians hearts, then the lil homemade rockets of Gaza can ever strike into Israeli hearts?

Answer this all you pro-Israel users, how many Israeli children have died since 1960's? Once you answer that then answer; How many Palestinian children have been killed since the start of 2008? Yet you still condone Israel and claim it is not the agressor in any way!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Saf85

The Truth of the matter is, Egyptians have not killed or wounded one single Palestinian civilian!

RAFAH, Gaza Strip, Feb 4 (Reuters) - Palestinian gunmen and Egyptian forces exchanged fire at the Gaza-Egypt border on Monday, killing one person and wounding 59 others a day after Cairo closed the breached frontier with the Hamas-run enclave.
At least 45 Egyptian policemen and 14 Palestinians were wounded in the clash at the Rafah border crossing, which Hamas Islamists blasted open on Jan. 23 to let Gazans stock up on supplies in defiance of an Israeli-led blockade.
The dead person was identified by local medical officials as a Palestinian civilian.

www.reuters.com...

Well, that just blew your thread out of the water. So much for truth.

sorry, forgot source
[edit on 1-1-2009 by jam321]

[edit on 1-1-2009 by jam321]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Saf85

How many Children would not have died if Hamas never fired rockets into Israel?

Instead of fighting Israel head2head, they hide among innocent people. Its Hamas who are getting these people killed! Its Hamas who getting Gaza destroyed! Those people who have been killed in the last week and the buildings that have been destroyed, they would all be still standing if Hamas never fired rockets into Israel!

As for Egypt, i don't blame them for openeing fire. For all they know that could be Hamas running towards them! Do you think Egypt wants Hamas entering there country after causing people there lifes and blowing up Gaza?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I was refering to civilians, as the claim of the op implies, they were fireing at civilians trying to flea the bombardment into Egypt. Just proves your pro-Israeli sentiment knows no bounds.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Anyone who blatantly disregards another humans' right to live peacefully is pathetic. I have posted enough quotes from Israeli leaders to justify my belief that they are going to do their sinister deeds no matter what.

The question is, why can't you are the other pro-israeli peeps discuss the attrocities of Israel? You guys simply look the other way and bring up another point.

Basically you obfuscate the problem with extraneous amounts of useless diatribes.

I think Palestinians that are heartless and do harm to innocent civilians are EVIL too. See, I can discuss both sides, can you guys?

AAC

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I will be the first one to tell that Israel as well as Hamas and Fatah do evil things. I also see Egypt as doing evil. Supposedly, all this came about because Israel was not letting humanitarian aid in and the blockade etc. etc. Yet, Egypt, who also has a border with Gaza did the same thing. Yet all the UN talked about was Israel. All the media criticized was Israel. What about Egypt? Why didn't the UN try to ship humanitarian aid into Gaza via Egypt. Because they wanted to force it through Israel no matter what. More negative press for Israel and none for Egypt. Could you imagine if they had tried to push aid through Egypt and Egypt said no? Do you think Egypt would also be blamed for genocide? Egypt is getting off easy by most of the International world. About the only ones criticizing them are Arabs themselves.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join