It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptians open fire on Palestinians

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

my post said:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

whilst it might not have been the `extreme` loss of life that one party wants to portray , it most certainly wasn`t the `myth` you wish to show - a fight DID happen and people did DIE.

people DIED

Gamergal said:

They claim a massacre, as it turns out it wasn't. It was fake

and

As I said people did die but it wasn't a massacre, it was Pallywood calling it a massacre.

and

Jenin was not a massacre as you and I have shown time and time again. Lowest count was 22, nearly 20 times less then what the Palestinians claim. 22 does not a massacre make.

i then pointed you to the CNN headline that screamed in 2007

VIRGINIA TECH MASSACRE - 33 DEAD

and you reply

You just said it wasn't

actually as posted above , Gamergal it was you who said it wasn`t -

A deliberate act of killing a large number of people. 7, 33, 52, is not a large number.

please also go and tell the victims families in virginia and columbine that it wasn`t a massacre - only random death, and the media , who gave them the support and supplioed consoling if needed were in fact wrong.

Also, I didn't make Pallywood up, its been documented and proven in courts

i challenge you to show me where i said pallywood was fake

in fact i`ll answer - you can`t because i never said that.

it was YOU that stated , at least 100 times now that Jenin is a pallywood myth - and i have proved you wrong.

it happened , and people died Gamergal - not the 500 the palestinians claim and not the 2 that the israelis claim - but i would clearly say the 52 , which all have death certificates.

and 52 IS a massacre , as i have proven above.

edit:

also please read my posts from 2006 - i said at the time that the media on both sides were exagerating or minimising casuality figures for propaganda purposes , how israel killed tousands and lost a hand ful - and the same was said of teh aplestinians.

also i challenge this:

in 2006 there was a UN conferance in israel - a missile alert that was on TV and troops on the streets that 7 terrorist rockets had been fired from a Grad

after some pictures come out the Israelis , on a page 36 1 line reply state that it was infact an IDF rocket that had left a training area

who maniulated events and t `israeliwood` then huh.

[edit on 3/1/09 by Harlequin]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

"Also, I didn't make Pallywood up, its been documented and proven in courts. "

You also mention it every third post.

But since you are an Israeli and a Zionist - You are not to be taken seriously.

You are biased.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin

Massacre - the deliberate and intentional killing of a large number of human beings,

See? You did say it. So once again, 7, 33, 22, does not a massacre make. Over a million Palestinians in the area, and the population is growing! So, 22 is not a massacre. If we were talking about a group of 30 people and 22 were killed that would be a massacre. But, as you said, 22 out of over a million? Is not a large group of human beings. Edit, to the other guy, I'm not an Israeli I'm an American. Second, the definition of a Zionist is anyone who thinks the Jews deserve to have a land of their own so yes, yes I am. The only people who aren't Zionists are NAZIs and anyone else who supports the holocaust. So even you are a Zionist, unless you are going to claim you support the holocaust.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by GamerGal]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

i see you avoid my question to you

please go and tell the victims of Virigina tech and columbine you do not think it was a massacre

stop playing word games - it is now obvious you do not regard paletinians as human beings , your words betray you.

Jenin was a massacre - 52 people died at the hands of the IDF, and died needlessly.

you have a very `interesting` definition of a zionist

`either your a zionist or your a nazi`

sounds dangerously close to being an extremist and thus a terrorist with that opinion.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

The 9/11 attacks? Thousands died, not a massacre is it? It's called an attack. Just like Columbine, VT shootings, so forth. They are attacks, not massacres by the very definition of the word massacre. You can ignore your English classes if you want but by the very definition you provided 22 does not a massacre make. Also, its true if you go by the definition of Zionist. Unless you're a NAZI that wants all Jews exterminated, you're a Zionist because all a Zionist is is a person who thinks the Jews have a right to exist. Unless you claim you don't believe the Jews have a right to exist.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by GamerGal]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

then you are at odds with the media and history

please read the CNN link - and your callous disregard for the death of the young american lives in virginia and columbine is frankly disgusting

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Who said I'm disregarding their deaths? I'm just saying they were attacks, not massacres, by the very definition you provided. I'm not Merriam Webster, I don't decide the definitions, I just follow them. Now if those 33 students were killed on a college campus of say, 100 people that would be a massacre. But thousands of students? That 33 made up less then 3% of the people there and so, by definition, not a massacre but an attack. Much like 9/11 was an attack and not a massacre. 3,000 out of 302,000,000... less then one percent.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
...because all a Zionist is is a person who thinks the Jews have a right to exist.

A bit off-topic though apparently necessary to correct but yet another of your ill-conceived notions thus far.

Zionism is/was a political movement to establish a State for the Jewish peoples.... in Palestine.

A Zionist is one who advocates Zionism.

Zionism, or "being" a Zionist, has little or nothing to do with the belief that the Jewish peoples "have a right to exist".

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

Except Isreal already exists so... They did their jobs? Also, people, the Jews were there first. Then the Romans attacked and kicked them out. Then the Romans were kicked out, then finally after thousands of years, the Jews returned home. So who has rights to the land? And third, why can Egypt kill Palestinians and not get in trouble? Why are they allowed too seal off their border and refuse aid to be let in without a peep from the Palestinian lovers on here?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

so you are right and the media , who`s headlines screamed ` VIRGINIATECH MASSACRE are wrong

no you have a callous disregard for live.

i am not a zionist nor am i a nazi - so don`t fit into your little stereotypical world.

i belive in God the father , Jesus the son and the holy spirit which guides us - and since that i am waiting for the second coming of christ the savouir that puts me at odds with all jews and zionists everywhere , since they do not believe jesus was the son of the lord.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Wait, when the MSM reports something bad about the Palestinians, like Pallywood, the MSM is wrong and controlled by the Jews and any one who listens is a Zionist. When they report, wrongly, about a massacre, suddenly its God's word? Yeah, no bias here... YOU provided the definition, not I, so you are calling yourself a liar.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Hey Gamergal!

Ya know, it seems to me that many peoples have been removed from their homelands over time. Personally I'm still pissed at the Romans for systematically exterminating the Celts.

My wife has two axes to grind in this respect, as she is both the descendant of African American slaves as well as the Real People (Cherokee).

Obviously I believe that all peoples have a right to exist. I would hope they would act in a friendly way while they exist, but I can't control that.

I do however find an issue with the concept that "certain peoples deserve the right to a homeland". I think every homeland in history was won through conquest. Either conquest of the land, or the peoples of that land. This is the normal succession of nations.

That being said having been given a nation as a measure of justice for what the Jewish people endured during the Nazi Regime, I see it as an act commensurate with the holocaust. In other words, this appears to me to be Justice.

But now, once that nation was established, Israel enters into the exact same succession of nations that each other nation exists within.

I believe that the donation of Israel as a homeland to the Jewish peoples who suffered under Adolph Hitler was an appropriate thing to do. But I do not believe that from here on out it is a cosmic principle that they should be able to keep it. It is simply a matter of the normal relation of nations from here on out. Otherwise they would be able to act with impunity as they assert their sovereignty while continuing to point to the past for their justification, instead of being held to the same consequences of diplomacy as any other nation.

That being said... I'm not passing judgment here on the current situation.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

amazing how you twist all the words to suite your own agenda - no it is YOU Gamergal who has now been proven wrong and `outed` as a zinoist extremist

pays the bills does it?

Jenin was a MASSACRE to say anything else is a LIE - 52 people died at the hands of israeli armed forces , 52 death certificates issued

you have failed to give your definition of a massacre , but i have , yes you are in denial and continue on posting about pallywood and your own agenda

remember the MOD Intrepid asked you politely to stop posting in every reply about pallywood,

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

52 is one count, 22 another, over 500 if you ask the Palestinians. In fact... it was called a massacre when the 500 number was around. Not when it got lowered to 22. But hey, On televison now! The Palestinians tried to slow the tanks down by grabbing their own children, shooting them in the knees, and throwing them in front of the tanks! The Jews sent ground troops in to pull the injured out of the way and kept on rolling. But I can already see the headlines, Jew Tanks Roll Over Children. Forgetting to mention that Hamas shot the kids in the knees and threw them in front!

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Whoa... can you link to a source which describes the knee capping of the children?

Google isn't showing me anything...

Google of Israel Ground Tank Children Hamas

[edit on 3-1-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It was on MSNBC, they were talking to a corespondant who was describing what he saw. They haven't mentioned it since they stopped talking too him and started talking to another person. Hoping for more.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Thanks!

Looking now...

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Let's continue this on the other Thread...

Israeli Tank Column Enters Gaza

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

on the note of the tanks and chidlren thing that is for another thread and not this one.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join