It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

israel haters / anti semites please listen up

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
So if history of persecution is the real reason why the Jewish people deserve somewhere to live , why did they not go and fight the Germans ? Or the Russians ?

Why did they decide to steal at gunpoint from the Palestinians who had done nothing to them throughout History and had no army to defend themselves with ?

And don't tell me "God promised them the land" because that is crazy talk. And also don't say it was given to them , it wasn't , they were "invited and welcomed " to settle into the area alongside the existing population, not to claim it as their own.

If you cant explain that to me rationally , it sounds like good old fashioned thieving to me.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
To me this whole thing seems very simple.

When Israel was formed there was an offer to build a Palestinian state as well by splitting things right down the middle. The Palestinians refused this because they wanted all of Jerusalem, and the Temple mount. All Muslims rose up when the Temple mount came under Jewish territory, for fear that the Jews would level it, and rebuild the Jewish Temple. So they had their first war almost immediately after Israel was founded. During that war, and proceeding wars certain pieces of territory that were used as strategic artillery zones by the Arabs, were taken and held by the Israelis. The Arabs still want those zones so they can strike deeply into Israel, and Israel (for obvious defensive reasons) doesn’t want them back under Arab control. The Palestinians remain there as a thorn in Israel’s side, allowing for all kinds of negative publicity on behalf the Arab nations, every time the Israelis fight back.

The cycle is endless…
The Arabs will strike into Israel, prompting retaliation on their forces hiding in the civilian population, providing photo-ops for the press to show how evil Israel is, and how they feel it should to be removed as a nation. Get used to it, this happens every year, it is certainly not WW3, or the End of the World. The Palestinians are a PR tool pulled out by the other Arab nations when they want justification for a military strike, or terrorist act. Why would anyone else remain in harms way, unless it was for some agenda? It seems to me that the Syrians even tried to take in the Palestinians at one point in time, and then they expelled them right back out again. Why don’t we see these other Muslim nations, who are so deeply concerned for the “Palestinian Cause” making offers to take them in? Again… Because they are an anti-Israel, Arab, PR Tool, and they cease to be usable as one if they are elsewhere.

hear hear

most sensible post so far

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
About time to build
once again the Temple Mount.

That would make a statement.

I hear the location may not require the Dome to be demolished.

Either way, It should be done.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
You people have too much damn time on your hands. There are more pressing concerns currently in America then trying to be a savior overseas. Americans always like to stick their noses into other nations' business, no wonder most folks from other countries hate Americans.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MilitieTempliSalmo

Man. You need to chill on the racial stereotyping and wishing death upon others. I know that you may feel bad about what the person said but he didn't attack you in any way. You're on the wrong forum to be spouting stuff like that my friend. One person's views never echo the views of an entire group of people. Just let it slide and remember, opinions are like arseholes, everyones got them.

Back to the topic. I stopped giving this thread any credibility when I read about the "Greasy haired guy at the kebab shop".

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
"Fighting for peace is like #ing for chastity." --unknown

link   
Where de hell is Apocalypse when you need it...

But yeh... Opener started a very provoking thread which invoked ATS members.

Out of this Israeli-Palestinian conflict I have learned many, many, many things. The media, the gullible perspective of Westerners, the history behind Israel. and the fact that peace will not exist during my life time.

Thank you ATS for being the subjects of my unintentional social experiment.

link   
There is only one real solution :

Take each and every religious leader,
and nail them to a cross !!!

Religion is,was and will be the number one reason for
violence and brutality.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Most people prefer the underdog...

No one likes a bully...particularly the murderous types...

These two points carry some weight in summing up a lot peoples sentiments pertaining to Israel and its Foreign policies..

Interestingly, the IDF and the SADF(South African Defence Force) worked closely for years, at the height of apartheid, in military research and development....

Now I see why.....

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShAuNmAn-X

Man. You need to chill on the racial stereotyping and wishing death upon others. I know that you may feel bad about what the person said but he didn't attack you in any way. You're on the wrong forum to be spouting stuff like that my friend. One person's views never echo the views of an entire group of people. Just let it slide and remember, opinions are like arseholes, everyones got them.

Back to the topic. I stopped giving this thread any credibility when I read about the "Greasy haired guy at the kebab shop".

I'm sorry Shaun... but noone has the right to consider themselves better than any other human being. He didnt attack me... he offended the entire human race and I, as a human, feel offended by that kind of superior bs... did you read what he said? Come on... if he wants to slap, he has to be ready to take a slap. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I'm sorry to the ones I have offended, it was not my intention.... still, to that idiot up there, my opinion, my feelings and my intentions remain. Too bad we didnt develop a Selective Nuclear Device that only wipes that kind of ppl... Only IMI could come up with something like that anyway, by that kind of talk he'll happily wipe out every inferior non-jew human.

link   
reply to post by plejarenentity

Now the 2 or 3 years of the `final solution`.. which is basically what adolf hitlers gassing of the jews was called, NOBODY DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT... NODBODY STEPPED IN, NOBODY LIFTED A FINGER TO HELP THE JEWISH PEOPLE!!!!!

I am very sorry the millions of Americans who first had to cross an ocean, and then land on a beach in mass suffering 6,603 casualties the first day alone.

Arguably it can be said, where were Europe's Jews to help them that day? After all we bore the expense in money, time and lives to come to the aide of all of Europe.

Do you really imagine the American Army could have landed enough men by parachute at any one concentration camp and rescued everyone and then gone where? In the heart of occupied Germany, Poland, or the Ukraine? How would we have gotten the tanks, trucks, and other heavy equipment to defend those same then temporarily liberated concentration camp inmates from Gernam counter attack with their own tanks, heavy artillery, from a surrounding country side they totally owned. There would have been no way to sustain those pockets, whay would have happened, the American forces would have been slaughtered and what Jews weren't in the action would have been rounded right back up anyway.

What did we do? Just landing on D-Day led to the deaths of 6,603 Americans to establish a sustainable beach head to start fighting the Fascists forces, Europeans allowed too come to power, to free ALL Europeans from those fascist powers. 230,155 more American Army Soldiers would die before every European was liberated. 88,119 Army Air Core Aviators would die too, going after the strategic infrastructure of the Axis War Machine first to limit their ability to fight, just like Israel's Airforce attempts to knock out their opponents key infrastructure when going to war. 9,521 Merchant Marines transferring the weapons and supplies across the Oceans to free all the people from Fascist dominated Europe after all of Europe let itself become Fascist dominated would die too in this undertaking.

How many Jews gave their lives for on American soldier in this endeavor to free all the oppressed people's of Europe. One death bringing boot step at a time we freed everyone, in that march of death we undertook on your behalf.

Where were we? Dying to save everyone who wasn't a Fascist fighting us.

In fact we Americans put 16.3 million men and women to rid the world of Fascists.

Adjusted for inflation it cost us 5 trillion dollars to liberate everyone in Europe, one deadly footfall at a time.

Do you truly believe your nonsense?

link   
reply to post by plejarenentity

Like I told him. Lay off of it. it takes two to tango. Just let the mods do their jobs and stop arguing with the guy. Use the ignore button if need be.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I understand that man. People tend to get really worked up when religion and beliefs are brought into the picture. Just remember to formulate your responses better because as you know, once insults start getting hurled around the argument loses credibility. If he's annoying you that bad just add him to the ignore list.

....and for the record.
No one here is better than anyone else, we're all equal.

[edit on 12/31/2008 by ShAuNmAn-X]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Very good post.

Had to be said.

Thank you

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MilitieTempliSalmo
Now the question rises... WHY oh WHY in 2000 years nobody liked you guys? Using one other member's words, I mean... you went to one place, you got kicked out, then you moved, then you got kicked out again, then you moved to another location and you got kicked out... now... have you asked yourself if the problem lies in your neighbours or... does the problem lies in you? Cause I mean... they cant be all wrong right?

Why are you asking this question again. You asked me this question and I gave you a very well researched answer on another thread. In fact, I recall my post shut your mean mouth right up. Now you are here again? Shall I do it to you again? Is that what you want? You want an answer? Again?

[edit on 31-12-2008 by John Matrix]

[edit on 31-12-2008 by John Matrix]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiskeyswiller
Very good post.

Had to be said.

Thank you

why thank you
btw... the true nature of these anti israel / anti jewish people came true when one just spoke about `nuking and wiping out all the jewish people`

disgusting

im glad the mod censcored it

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Dude that is the best and most concise post in this thread.

A lot of people really need to do some history reading.

One of the biggest UNTRUTHS Ive read is that the "US and the security council" created Isreal.
Any 1 member of the security council could have vetoed the idea.
That is one of the most rediculous things Ive ever heard. The US was opposed to the creation of a "jewish" state, and even went as far as blockading israeli ports. The US also had an arms embargo inplace on Israel from sometime in the sixties till the '80s?.
If the people of Europe werent so anti jewish, millions of jews wouldnt have been forcibley removed from Europe to the holy land.
This isnt a new thing its been going on for a hudreds of years, read your history people.
Even while the Soviets were supplying weapons to beligerent arab countries, they were sending thousands of jews to isreal, thus fanning the flames.
Every war in the middle east has been started by the arab states, and if the palestinians want to shoot off rockets then they will have to expect a response.

Europeans have to face the fact that this is a problem of your creation.

Im sure people are going to get all worked up over my post,
but I was a supporter of the palestinian cause till they started blowing people up.
And not just blowing up themselves, but when they started strapping bombs on children and FREAKING MENTALY DISABLED CHILDREN AT THAT, and detonating them by remote control, they F"ING crossed the line.

Islam was spread by the force of the sword, convert or die, so I'm not going to shed to many tears for the Islamic world.
Just look at what is going in the Islamic world, violence between the two main sects is never ending, its been going on for 1300 years.
Even the Ottoman empire used christians as its elite military force and the diplomatic corps, because they didnt even trust their own people.

While Arab ruler after Arab ruler gets rich and fat most his people toil in poverty.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join